Order your replacement JEGS parts washer pump online today! Shop by category. Submersible Use Only. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Seems good although a bit noisier than the one it replaced. Yes you can use this water based cleaning solution in our parts washer without an issue. It looked great. . Parts Washer, Can Be Used For General Purpose Water Circulation In A Shop Or Home Application. This parts washer has a conveniant flexible spigot that allows you to direct solvent flow over parts. $42.40. Free shipping. Low Prices, Fast Shipping, GREAT Selection. Replacement pumps can only be used when submersed. Pump ON/OFF switch. Supco SZ4200520 Direct Replacement 8 Cube Icemaker Replaces Sub Zero 4200520, ICEMAKER KIT - Designed as a direct replacement for Sub-Zero Modular icemaker.., By Brand Supco. Voltage 120 V. Filtration No. No need for splicing or cutting chords. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. New. I made the parts washer portable, added a drain valve, replaced and upgraded the pump, and upgraded the hose by having 3 tubes by using Loc-Line products wit. We carry a full line of top quality Black Bull products. Power Washer Pump-save your money! Pump Size 316 gph. Parts Washer Machines (20) See all Parts Washers Items (34) Customer Rating (5) . Homak 20-Gallon Portable Parts Washer, Model# RD00820290 Only $ 264. Chances of fire spreading significantly reduced due to included fusible link. The only things I would change would be to add a light and rollers so that it can be moved easily in my smallish shop. Parts washers are used to keep tools and metal parts clean so they work more efficiently. You can easily just get a ball valve and replace the bolt with a valve, or just pump or siphon the old fluid out. Browse a variety of top brands in Parts Washers such as Klutch, EcoMaster, and Homak from the product experts. Order process went well arrived on time and in good shape. Red Sun Parts Washer 20 Gallon Cabinet Electric Solvent Pump Portable Automotive Parts Cleaner with Shelf Tank for Wheel Bearings . OEM Select Basecoat Paints Mixed by Code or Make-Model-Year, Rust Treatment & Removal Products & Solutions + How To Tech, Abrasive Blasting - Pressure and Syphon Blasters, Mechanically Remove - Grinders-Sanders-SCT, Mechanically Remove - Sanding and Grinding Discs, Wheels, Bands, 2K AeroSpray and DuraSpray Paints Primers Clears, Hi Temp Engine, Exhaust, Turbo Paints and Coatings, Arc & Oxy-Acetylene Welding & Cutting Accessories, Powder Coating Upgrades + Consumables and Accessories, Metal Machining Tools - Mills, Lathes, Accessories, Pedestals - Stands - Quick Change Receivers and Mounts, Chevy/GM Long Block, Short Block, Base Engines, Ford Long Block, Short Block, Base Engines, Components - Brackets - Plates - Hardware, Chevy/GM Header-Back and Cat-Back Exhaust Systems, Chevy/GM Tail Pipes - Side Pipes - Crossover Pipes, Modeling Kits for Exhaust, Headers, Turbos, Chevelle - Malibu - El Camino Wiring Harnesses, Decal - Pinstripe Removal & Surface Conditioning, Blast Cabinet Accessories and Replacement Parts, Replacement Parts, Consumables & Accessories, Headlights - Taillights - Accessories - More. We do not have a PSI rating for this pump it operates at 2.7-gallon-per-hour. SKU: RD00820310 Categories: Paint Body and Equipment, Parts Washer. A parts basket and removable parts shelf are included. The universal design fits most make and parts washers, including Black Bull Parts Washers. Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press. Ideal for washing smaller parts. $0.00. Large one piece tank for cleaning . Came back a week latter it didn't pump. Amazon.com: Buffalo Tools PWP20 20Gal Parts Washer Pump , Gray. The Flow Through Brush works really well. Removed the intake grill and the impeller was free but barely connected to the motor. This is part of the lid support strut and is not replaceable. Dimensions: 36" wide by 26" deep and 40" tall. Unsure if it would be good enough for a professional shop, but for my home garage, it is actually a bit of overkill! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Since 1978 I was a few months getting to this so the Amazon return has expired. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Removable work surface tray. AMPS: 0.23. AFF parts washers and accessories are designed for use with water-based cleaners (aqueous) for faster, more efficient cleaning. ATD-8524 3.5 Gallon Bench Top Parts Washer. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. $3200. 120 Volt 0.23 Amp 60 Hertz 3.5-4 Gallon Per Minute . You are viewing one of the outstanding items in the TurboAir series line. Jebao PP-399N Submersible "Parts Washer" Pump ships with 1/2 inch barbed fitting, 250 gph , 115v, for 20 gallon parts washer. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The CENTRAL MACHINERY 20 gallon Parts Washer with High Flow Pump circulates at 315 GPH (gallons per hour) for a fresh supply of solvent. It will be cleanable and re-usable. This product is designed for use with water based solvents ONLY. Features: Universal Design, Recirculates 4.4 GPM Of Solvent, Submersible Use Only, 120V / 60 Hz 0.23 AMP, Replacement Pump For 40 Gallon Parts Washer AFF Parts Washers are designed for fast and efficient cleaning of vehicle parts and subassemblies. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price. FREE delivery Mar 9 - 16 . Get it Feb 16 - 21. WESTWARD Water Based Parts Washer: 20 gal Tank Capacity, 100 lb Load Capacity (Lb.) parts washer with a 12 Gal. Call customer service at, John Boos Oak C Tbl 36X25X1-1/2 W/Fj-Dwr 1Shf, Model OC3625-D-S-CR, John Boos Walnut Kct2 145X30X2-1/4 Varnique, KCT9730-VJohn Boos Hard Rock MapleKitchen Counter Tops & Backsplashes Kct 97X30X1-1/2 (Made In The USA) Model KCT9730-V, AMMEX GPX3D, 200 count, P/F 3 mil Industrial Vinyl Gloves Small, Univex MG42-Floor Model 7 HP Meat Grinder w/#42 Attachment Model mg42-01, You are viewing one of the outstanding items in the Zeroll line. For Manufacturer: For Manufacturer Model No. Please try again later. Installed the pump (Model PWP20) and tested it for 5 minutes. YAMATIC 7/8" Shaft Vertical Pressure Washer Pump 3000 PSI @ 2.5 GPM OEM & Replacement Pump for Power Washer Compatible with 308653045, 308653093, 308653052, 308653078, GCV190 . (2) $269.50. Only upgrade I could see to add would be a foot switch for the pump, instead of the switch on the pump itself. Do a normal filter/trap cleaning, hand clean the tub, install new solvent and drain the solvent back out after running for 15 minutes. Salamanca, NY 14779, Copyright 2023 Toolsource.com. Eco Master 4000 aqueous heated parts washer. Product Identifiers. or Best Offer +$49.20 shipping Redline RE20PWR Rolling 20 Gallon Parts Washer. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. I also replaced the drain plug with an engine drain valve I found online. 1/40 horsepower; 300 GPH @ 1 Feet rise to 12. Product has been added to your cart. Great parts washer. Black Bull 20 Ton Manual Air/Hydraulic Bottle Jack. PARTS WASHER @ 40 GPH - 4416-0. I didnt even put it together before I modified it so Eastwood my not like this review but it has nothing to do with the unit, the washer is fine if you plan to use as manufactured but I plan to use real solvent in mine which means the pump has to go as its water base cleaners only. $30 hardware from Ace. Dia. JEGS 81525-1 - Replacement Pump Spigot for JEGS 20-Gallon Parts Washer 555-81525 (0) $4.49. Item 60769 For technical questions, please call 1-888-866-5797. Brand New. Please use a different way to share. This parts washer has a conveniant flexible spigot that allows you to direct solvent flow over parts. We carry a full line of top quality Adcraft products. Package claims a 5 foot cord. You can not. We carry a full line of top quality Crestline products. I like the flow through brush, More than generous area to clean parts. Worked for 6 months then died.. they said it was for water based solvent.. doesnt say anything about that on the description, Fast delivery, pump is direct replacement for my 20 gallon power fist parts washer. Portable Steel Cabinet Parts Washer with 110V Electric Pump 3.5 Gallon USA ship, Replacement PARTS WASHER SOLVENT PUMP submersible Black Bull 120 volt UL Listed, 2 Gallon Tire Bead Seater 8L AIR Blaster Tool Trigger Seating Inflator Black, Replacement PARTS WASHER SOLVENT PUMP submersible 120 Volt with Lead Wire. Item# 47480 . 20 gallon Parts Washer with Pump Automotive Tools Avl: RFQ: 61162 90981: 2-1/2 gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum/Blower Automotive Tools Avl: RFQ: 61557 94393: 6 in. 3 way filtration traps solids and grime. Model #: WBB2428190. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. Eastwood 20 Gallon Parts Washer Questions - page 2; y_2023, m_2, d_28, h_22CST; bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.34; cp_1, bvpage1; Download Manual. Order within 22 hrs 53 mins. $. Felts must be oiled. Ships free. Guaranteed lowest price! Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. 16 Filter Cover 1 34 Flat Washer 2. Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals Shop All. Just replace it with the Black Bull Replacement Parts Washer Pump. We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. These pumps are not very good, the original pump lasted almost 5 years before getting too badly deformed from the solvent. Redline RE20PW 20 Gallon Parts Washer Cabinet with 110V Electric Pump. You have to connect the legs, using the supplied bolts and nuts. Redline RE20PW 20 Gallon Parts Washer. 120-Volt/60 Hz 0.23 Amp. Weight: 51.00 lbs: Dimensions: 21.25 30 34.63 in: Color: Fury Red. Flow Rate: 5-1/4 gpm. Current slide {CURRENT . Double Driving Pump for Higher Cleaning Efficiency. Buffalo Tools Pwp20 20Gal Parts Washer Pump, Parts washer Replacement electric solvent Pump, Replacement Solvent Pump-110 Volt -solvent capable For Parts Washers, Steel Core 3-1/2 Gallon Electric Portable Parts Washer with Solvent Pump Red, 20 Gallon Gas Fuel Diesel Caddy Transfer Tank With Rotary Pump For Parts, American Forge & Foundry 31350B Parts Washer 3.5 Gallon, PARTS WASHER PUMP - for Chemical & Petroleum Based Solvents - 115V - 180 GPM, Torin Big Red Steel Cabinet Parts Washer with 110V Electric Pump, 3.5, BM BRAND PARTS WASHER 40 GALLON SOLVENT TANK with ELECTRIC PUMP, Eagle Model P714 Solvent Plunger Can - 4 Quart Capacity - New w/ Factory Box.