Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. The captain's fee is payment for the captain's services. Shephards has a great outdoor venue with live music, a dance floor, and even some games. If you do not arrive by the departure time you will NOT receive a refund No Shows / Late Arrivals: 1. The meeting location is 445 East Shore Drive. Youre also pretty central in this area, meaning youll be close to plenty of activities, bars, and restaurants. 445 East Shore Drive, Clearwater Beach What are some bachelorette party with a large number of reviews in Clearwater, FL? $800 for first 12. Clearwater Beach brunch and breakfast restaurants, Clearwater Beach lunch and dinner restaurants. I hope this helps! Wry impressed with the whole experience. Perfect photo opportunity for your bachelorette party and a intimate way to celebrate with friends. We'll take good care of your group. Our Bachelorette party boat rides are ideally a six hour tour with four hours minimum. Book Now Learn More Its not going to be a cheap day, but you will certainly leave feeling refreshed. Whether you're planning a party or just want to get a group togetherour cycleboat cruises are a perfect way to get people together for a great time. I am Tampa based coffee, adventure, and itinerary planning addict. You can even see dolphins, manatees, and more. I just want to know if its a fun destination for parties or not! The Lake is becoming a hot-spot for both bachelor and bachelorette parties. Buffet-style dinner served on board the boat Unlimited soft drinks, beer, wine, and rum punch Restroom available on board Views of St. Pete Beach from the water What's Included Dinner Alcoholic Beverages Soda/Pop Gratuities Parking Fees Meeting And Pickup Meeting point 170 Boardwalk Pl E 170 Boardwalk Pl E, Madeira Beach, FL 33708, USA Boat Charters. Your email address will not be published. I suggest getting enough for everyone to have before going out, as well as one for the morning after (trust me). Bring whatever you like to eat and drink. Our bachelorette party had the time of our lives all thanks to him. Ice is available to purchase at the marina ship store. It was SO fun and had the best time! Once on the island, we got some amazing pictures on pristine beaches which were extra fun with our Where my Beaches At tanks and cups from Tampabay Baches. Clearwater Beach is surprisingly easy to travel to from most places; its within 30-45 minutes of two airports. From our regular day cruises to creating your own route or even going to a special destination, we can accommodate almost any request. We pride ourselves on being the most flexible boat tour around. We will never forget this. What are some highly rated bachelorette party in Clearwater, FL? The Best Bachelorette Party Favors for Games and Goodie Bags, The Cutest Bridal Sunglasses to Wear for Your Bachelorette Party and Beyond, Bridal Shower vs. Bachelorette Party: The 6 Major Differences Between These Iconic Events. It's also great for pub crawls, private parties and antique shopping sprees. The Ultimate Clearwater Bachelorette Party Guide, on The Ultimate Clearwater Bachelorette Party Guide, 10 Cant-Miss Restaurants in Scottsdale and Phoenix. From 0 Private Cycleboat in Fort Myers Beach. Book online today! Enjoy your Florida bachelorette boat party to fullest while drinking safely and celebrating with your friends. Although an engagement party isn't required, there are so many benefits to hosting one. FL 33767, 5 Reasons to Celebrate a Milestone Birthday on a Party Boat, 5 Fun Outdoor Activities To Try in Clearwater Beach, FL, Why You Should Have Your Engagement Party on a Boat. We also offer catering and drink options. The ultimate adult playground, it has Salvation Taco, a ground-floor taqueria, an appropriately named "Playroom,". ./pages/about-us, Where To Stay: Clearwater Beach Bachelorette Party. Thank you again! Clearwater Party Boats at 198 Seminole St, Clearwater, FL 33755. A one-of-a-kind experience exploring the sandbars, looking for dolphins, and stopping at the many party islands in the area. We have even structured our pricing by season and time of day to make your Private Charter affordable. , He was amazing with the kids, full of knowledge and fun facts, and knew all the right places to take us to. We will definitely try to make our way back for the sunset experience. Most of st pete beach hotels are old motels converted into cute hipstery boutique hotels. This means no matter what you want to do our professional team of master captains wants to give you the fun, memorable experience you are dreaming of on Clearwater's Ask the Community Ask a question Clearwater sunsets are one of a kind, and there is nothing like it after a long day in the sun. We have luxury deck boats for your boat tours up to 6 and premium pontoon rentals called the FUNships for your boat rides with a max of 10, more than 10 guests, no problem at all we book 2 our more boats for a sandbar party! Take your party to the sea and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience! The best time to rent a party boat in Clearwater Beach is during the summer. Tampa International Airport (TPA) is known for its easy navigation, recent renovations, and numerous airlines and flights from the major carriers. One of the most beautiful spas in Clearwater Beach has got to be the Tranquil Spa at Sandpearl Resort. From $600 Up to 6 people Our boat was awesome and captain Andy was great and made sure we had a good time. The best part about these services is all you have to worry about is picking a theme and showing up! Petersburg Airport (PIE) hosts Allegiant Airlines if you have a hub near you! Weddings are a special occasion, so you dont want to mess up the bachelorette party by failing to book your party boat on time. I 10000% recommend the platinum boat excursion. This tour is for smaller groups and can accommodate up to 6 people. A tiki cruise is a must for a Clearwater bachelorette party during the day or night. Click here to view location 198 Seminole Street We cruised around and saw dolphins, swam, played on the beach, and danced to loud music on the beautiful boat. Josephs Tea Room serves an al la carte menu, or a full afternoon tea experience. Bachelorette Party in Austin, Texas February 21, 2017 In "The World Through My Eyes". Bring swimsuits if swimming 6. From wild bachelorette party ideas to chill family boat cruises, we've got you covered. Shipwreck is where the locals head when everything else is shutting down. You have St. Pete beach and downtown St. Pete, and they are a 10-20 minute uber from one another. Your email address will not be published. 1. And no.YOU DON'T HAVE TO PEDAL! Cancellations / no shows within 3 days will not be entitled to a refund or rain check. But St. petersburg is a big town. We, Clearwater Party Boats, host this tour in the Clearwater Beach area. He made sure we had everything we wanted/needed at all times. This is a BYOB Tour. A one-of-a-kind experience exploring the sandbars, looking for dolphins, and stopping at the many party islands in the area. People also searched for these in Clearwater: See more bachelorette party in Clearwater. Imagine a bachelorette party with music, food, and drinks, where none of the girls have to be the designated driver. Best Bachelorette Party Ideas near me in Clearwater, FL Sort:Recommended Price Open Now Good for Groups 1. Bring your friends and family onboard on our Clearwater cycleboat experience! A Boat Day captains will help ensure your group has the time of their lives. Book your Bachelorette Party Cruise now. Like many other beach towns, you'll come across plenty of rental homes and condominiums for your group on sites like Airbnb, VRBO and via realty companies. What did people search for similar to bachelorette party in Clearwater, FL? The water is very calm here, and while it still may be crowded, its typically a little less crowded than the main beach by the pier. He is a U.S. Navy gulf war veteran and former owner/operator of a fun, family oriented charter company in Key West. Leave the details to us. Keep reading to learn more. There are plenty of bars right on the beach in St. Pete. Riley was slaying the martinis! If so, do you have any recommendations / must do's / avoids that you could share? Tampa:No beach located within the city of Tampa, however they are a short drive away. All rights reserved. The cost of your yacht party will depend on where you are, the size of the yacht and group for the party, the type of party, and the itinerary. 4. Selecting the Right Type of Boat You probably haven't given much thought to the type of boat that is best for a bachelorette party. This means no matter what you want to do our professional team of master captains wants to give you the fun, memorable experience you are dreaming of on Clearwater's stunning Gulf Coast. We enjoyed their Barbies last bash theme for my pretend Clearwater Beach bachelorette party (I take my research very seriously ;)). No Shows / Late Arrivals: Thank you again. The boat was stocked with several large coolers, they provided". Depending on the size of your party, rentals on our boats start at $225 for a half day, $325 for a full day and $375 for an overnight camping bachelorette party. This is a review for a boat charters business in Clearwater, FL: "perience was INCREDIBLE. We did some fun add-ons like custom cookies from Cookies by Sarah and custom-branded coconuts. Here's your bachelorette party guide to Lake of the Ozarks: The Bride Tribe Headquarters. Frenchys is beachfront, has great seafood, and their Loopy Lada is a must-try! It's easy to climb back into the boat with our swim ladders. Enjoy a breathtaking sunset from a party boat on the water. Clearwater Beach Bachelorette Party! After reading this all youre going to have to worry about is the booking! Our party boats can comfortably accommodate small groups and large groups of up to 32 people. We want to make things easy for you. During your boat party the Captain will typically cruise up to our beautiful state park islands and sandbars, and along the way, well look out for wild dolphins! Fortunately, the pros at Clearwater Party Boats can help you select the right type of boat for the occasion so that you can focus on having fun. While the whole trip was amazing, our boat day with Captain Chance was my favorite part. With over 75 boats and yachts available for rent or charter, Tampa Bay is the perfect yacht charter destination. Most the resorts/hotels are newer in clearwater. You are able to cancel within 3 days of the tour to be issued a full refund. He was so respectful and just an all around great guy. Did you wind up having your bach trip here?! These are some highly rated bachelorette party in Clearwater, FL: Impulse Studios Pole Dancing And Exotic Fitness (5/5). Choose anywhere from a half to a full day of island hopping and pick any one of their beautiful and fun boats. Or, if you prefer a secluded, private area, we have that covered too. This occurs 2 hours before until 2 hours after sunset every night. I created this scavenger hunt for my 30th birthday, and we literally had the FUNNEST time! I did their lemon meringue green tea which was considered medium. BACHELORETTE YACHT CHARTERS IN MIAMI Celebrate Your Upcoming Marriage in Style! I am from the st.pete/clearwater area! You probably havent given much thought to the type of boat that is best for a bachelorette party. "fun ( even for us 50 yr olds) we knew for a fact we were the biggest party boat that night at sunset." more. Downtown St. Pete has a much better night life and it is about a 40 minute uber from clearwater. It was such a memorable day! Click here to View Our Multi Boat Options. We also offer private party tours for every occasion (including bachelorette and bachelor parties). Another fun Clearwater Beach bar is Brown Boxer on North Beach. With options for up to 32 passengers, we can accommodate small and large groups. I used this company to surprise my husband" more 2. Clearwater Beach is a top bachelorette party destination and with good reason. Things to do in Clearwater for bachelorette party: Beautiful beach that is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL area. No beach located within the city of Tampa, however, offers the perfect city vibes, great restaurants, and places to party. So many hotel and airnb options, here are a few to consider! (See more about our captains here). only neighborhood on Florida's west coast to be designated a National Historic Landmark. Clearwater Party Boats help you plan the perfect party! We liked it so much, that we stayed for another round. Cruisin Tikis Clearwater. Have fun soaking up the sun of Tampa Bay while TampaBay Baches handle everything else! We are your local contact for fun-loving boat tours in Clearwater, FL. The coconuts were not only delicious, but they also helped a bit with the following mornings hangover. Enjoy any combination of boats for your event, 2 Deck Boats, Deck Boat and a FUNship, or 2 or more FUNships! Perfect for any party-hopping bachelorette, Ocean City has the beach, an expansive boardwalk and bars in nearby Dewey and beyond. Gather your fun-loving friends and meet us at the dock. However, that doesn't sound like you. Captain Chance is a USCG certified 100 ton master captain who grew up on the Chesapeake in Maryland. While on your Tampa booze cruise, you can BYOB with no corkage fees! We pride ourselves on being the most flexible boat tour around. Please meet us in our office located behind the main marina building. So Im not from Florida, but my parents are going to be moving to the Clearwater/St Petersburg area next month so I was thinking maybe itd be a good place to go next year for my bachelorette party! Drinking the entire teapot was honestly too easy, it was that good! If you are looking for unique bachelorette party ideas in Clearwater, Dunedin or Indian Rocks Beach, FL, weve got you covered. Clearwater Beach is such a great choice for a bachelorette party! There are great areas located near Clearwater Beach that make for a great opportunity to explore outside of Clearwater that are close by. Seabookings . A bachelorette weekend would not be complete without vising Clearwater Beach. A perk of booking with The Picnic Babe is she also provides photography services as well! Also, going on a . Youll have something fun to do all day long if you choose. Gather Round & Graze creates beautiful and delicious brunch boards, and Surfing Coconut brought us back to life before enjoying our morning champs. Bring your own (Must be a 100 ton master captain license by the USCG. Clearwater Beach is fun, but can also be a littleexpensive and crowded. No need to stress over where to go or what to do in a new city. I have heard great things about the Clearwater area! However, we did not want to go with a large group or spend a lot of money. I have done wine tastings with Mercedes on several occasions, and each time I learn something new! If you can dream it we can do it! From wild parties to family fun we can do it all. 6 min read, January 08, 2023 For example, it's a, Sandbar Boat Tours In Clearwater Beach For Groups Up To 32 Passengers. Treat the bride to something really fun, beachy, and memorable. For nicer dinners where you dont mind spending a little more check out SHOR American Seafood Grill (they have some of the best calamari! You have St. Pete beach and downtown St. Pete, and they are a 10-20 minute uber from one another. Why not make the most of the evening on a party cruise made just for you and your friends? We will get back to you shortly. So many hotel and airnb options, here are a few to consider! Our one of kind cycleboat is a perfect way to see Clearwater from the water. For a big celebration we simply book multiple boats for the ultimate sandbar party! Do you know what the best thing to do after a night out is? How to get there, some awesome Clearwater Beach party planners, the best things to do, fun bars, and more! This includes games, swimming activities, and ways to help individual members of the group intermingle to get to know each other a little better. This is your special bachelorette bash, and we want to make it happen your way. Give us a call to book a custom experience today! Thats why its so important to understand how to throw the ultimate bachelorette boat party to create memories that will last a lifetime. They have numerous arcade-style games, pool, and darts! Here at Clearwater Party Boats, we have one of the best bachelorette ideas in the Clearwater Beach area. Please find our lineup of Clearwater party boat rentals for you to pick from below! St Pete and Clearwater are about 40 minutes away from each other. We saw so many dolphins when we went in the afternoon; it was the cherry on top! With the help of our top-rated crew members, you'll learn about the local marine life, explore our natural playland, watch the dolphins play, and have a great time doing it. We want to make your party planning easy. A one-of-a-kind experience exploring the sandbars, looking for dolphins, and stopping at the many party islands in the area. Clear water fl. I found an article from a girl who went to St. Petersburg for her friend's bachelorette party, thought it might have some good info for you! Check out my list of fun beach cocktails and thebest beach barsto get them at! Dont worry about running to the grocery store when you arrive, they provide a Stock The Fridge option where your favorite drinks and snacks are ready for you upon arrival. Want a charcuterie board and champagne bar waiting for you too? Imagine a bachelorette party with music, food, and drinks, where none of the girls have to be the designated driver. There are also more party boats available during this time, so you can have a wider selection to choose from. It was so fun, and not a detail was missed! There's also Ocean City's Princess Royale Oceanfront Resort. They also have games like corn hole and Connect 4, and a Hawaiian-inspired food menu if you get hungry. . Let us take care of the details, so all you have to do is relax and have a great time. Head up top on the deck to enjoy incredible city views and the evening breeze in your hair! The cookies exceeded our expectations and fit the theme beautifully! This post contains affiliate links which means that I will make a small commission if you purchase a product after clicking on any of them, at no extra cost to you. I usually prefer to layout on South Beach by Shephards. And now that everyone is on the move again, Clearwater Beach, FL, Around 80% of engaged couples begin planning within the first two months of getting engaged. Crabbys Dockside has beautiful views on their third level (especially at sunset), and they literally have the best crab legs on the beach. If you're having your bachelorette festivities by the ocean or a beautiful lake, board a Hornblower boat to cruise around the waters with a dance floor and open bar. Everything was over the top delicious. The key is to study your guest list, think about how much food youll need, the best types of food to take out on a boat, and then determine the best way to have the food delivered, loaded onto the party boat, and served while youre out on the open water. Food and drinks welcome. Other Accommodation options nearClearwater: Indian Rocks:If you are looking for an area away from the busyness of the larger cities, Indian Rocks is a quant small town to find accommodations for your Clearwater Beach bachelorette party. We had an awesome time as a private boat tour for a bachelorette with 8 girls- it was everyone's #1 highlight of our trip to St. Petersburg! 4 min read. Clearwater is a city in Florida's Tampa Bay area known for its gorgeous gulf coast beaches and sunny weather. Harbor Bar is the ultimate party on the water! If you do not arrive by the departure time you will NOT receive a refund. All of our tours are custom to each group and what they want to do. During check out you will need to choose between one of our Master Captains. Here we take a look at tips for hosting a bachelorette boat party thatll you and your friends will never forget. "Sunsets at Pier 60" attracts travelers worldwide to watch in awe as the sun slowly slips into the Gulf of Mexico. Sun/weather protection Our Bachelorette party boat rides are ideally a six hour tour with four hours minimum. The afternoon tea experience includes a full pot of teas for each guest, a berry salad, and a 3-tier tray filled with assorted tea sandwiches, croissants, scones, and assorted petite desserts. Its wise to create your guest list as early in the party-planning process as possible. Where we search for dolphins swimming in the open water, and you drink your favorite beverages that you bring on board, made just the way you like. Toucans, Jamminz, and Brown Boxer are all within walking distance from each other and are all a blast! Captain Chance was very knowledgeable about the area and local wildlife. He brought us to 2 different sandbars and tailored the trip to our interests. This fee is paid directly to the captain on the day of the tour and can be paid in cash or cash app. Copyright 2023 Clearwater Party Boats. From wild parties to family fun we can do it all. Please arrive AT LEAST 30 minutes early! Also, if you are into theme parks Busch gardens is located here. Fortunately, Clearwater is a gorgeous destination that will make your bachelorette party everything that you dreamed it could be. Eliminate the stress of planning a bachelorette party. Your safety is our top priority. He was fantastic and we had an absolute blast. Unfortunately we were unable to follow through because of the weather.The cancellation process couldnt have been smoother. Youre going to love this unique, memorable, and cheap way to experience Clearwater Beach. Hands down one of the funnest things to do in Clearwater Beach for your bachelorette party is book a boat tour with Bach Boats! Select from our 12 passenger private pontoon boat or 32 passenger tour boat. Give us a call and we can make it happen. . 2 Select a captain Choose to drive yourself or select a USCG licensed captain. from 800 USD Book Now Learn More Why choose us? 6 Fun Breweries in Clearwater You NEED to Visit! But St. petersburg is a big town. We had such a blast on our tour! Chill with family and friends as a licensed captain takes you on a 90 minute tour of beautiful Clearwater Harbor. It comes with a beer chaser and shrimp and veggie skewer. No refunds will be awarded to no-shows. You bring your own booze and snacks, but the tiki provides you with cups, ice, a blender, and a fun way to explore the Gulf of Mexico. This is a good budget-friendly flight option. The first order of business: finding a place to accommodate you and the rest of your bride . Tampa Bachelor Party: The 72 Hour Guide Welcome to Tampa, where, yes, it's hotter than home and, yes, you forget to pack talcum powder. It's our duty! At 24-27 ft. long there is plenty of room to stretch and get that tan! . You can expect performers of all kinds, along with crafters, face painters, and musicians not to mention the most beautiful, untainted views of the sunset. Less stress, more party! Make sure everyone understands the exact location of the party, provide lodging information, and let them know what types of party activities to expect so they can pack accordingly. We create memories of festive fun, party islands, and lively beach bars. All of our tours are custom to each group and what they want to do. He was so nice and the boat was perfect. During a boat tour, which our captains present in English via speakers, we discuss the various aspects of the beautiful Clearwater Beach region. We will do whatever boating activities the group wants to do, mild to wild!