You need to find the right one for yourself. It definitely should be. More interestingly, I like how when I searched for "MDV 0% ADS" and only results came back relevant are all from this site lol, the concept behind 0% matching has multiple names, (apex uses it by default ,siege added it lately after being petitioned to do so for about a year, call of duty used this as its default for a decent amount of time before switching to 1.333 /133%mdv (you can still set it to 0.0000 and get 0%mdh/mdv), a complication with 0% would be matching your desktop to your in game sense which in theory sounds great but doesn't seem to work for many when using 0%. Since it was some weeks ago, I forgot what I modified in this version; I remember cleaning everything and the mod is now 100% compatible with anything and it's tinier. Here are the facts https://youtu.be/39inrLs9LPs?t=206 (Starts at 3:26) On August 4th Riot Games released the Episode 1: Act II update for their free-to-play character-based FPS Valorant. WebNew Calculator. in the end it boils down to preference ,although 0% for ads and scopes would be the ideal as long as your base sens is reasonable to begin with. It's easy! Also I remember doing some minors changes for some zooms, it's a tiny bit faster. In competitive FPS games played on a mouse and keyboard, proper sensitivity settings are of the utmost importance. So lets say if by using the ADS sense I got from the "Gun" calculation in BF2, and that's about the same as if you applied about 35% of MDV to the Rifle Scope, would it be better just bump up to a more common % people use, maybe like 50? So it's quite obviously major issues with how the mouse input is interpreted. If you are the type that always roots for the bad guy, these guys and gals will make you stand up and cheer. WebSoldier and zoomed sensitivity So i main as a heavy using the TL-50 on a soldier sensitivity of 9% and zoomed sensitivity on the default 47%. Out of all the characters from the game, Ada Wong is one of the most striking. Following are the games: A Plague Tale: Innocence; Alien Isolation; Battle Chasers: Nightwar; Battlefield 1 Converting sensitivity from one game to another is incredibly easy if you know the yaw values for both games: = *