Or go the opposite route, and make your bedroom feel cozy and luxurious with a deep, rich plum. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. However, there are a handful of cons worth mentioning. Are you an avid reader? (I was going to say Barney but it didnt rhyme). VOCs can remain present in the air for months after you paint, and theres evidence that they can increase the risk of developing asthma or allergies. Benjamin Moore Spiced Pumpkin 034 is a wonderful north facing room paint color. 21 Common and Hideous Interior Design Mistakes, 12 Farrow and Ball Colors For The Perfect English Kitchen, All About Wainscoting + The One Thing You Must Never Do, 12 of the Best Paint Colors To Go With Red Brick, A Long Narrow Hallway - Help For A Dark Scary Mess. Well, I think so! But those chemicals weaken the paint. How quickly will I receive my paint matched to Benjamin Moore 1415 Lavender Secret? Benjamin Moore has set the standard for excellencewith their largeselection of authentic colors such as the Benjamin Moore 1415 Lavender Secret. Regal Paint is the time-honored tradition of Benjamin Moore paints that consumers . Im not going to lie and say purple (also known as violet or lavender) is the most popular paint colour its not. 20 of the Best Gray Exterior House Colors, 18 Best Sage Green Paint Colors for a Soothing Space, 21 Laundry Room Paint Colors to Freshen Up Your Space, 15 White Paint Color Ideas to Brighten Up a Space, 10 Top Green Paint Colors From Interior Designers, 10 Best Cool Paint Colors From Benjamin Moore, 15 Black Paint Color Ideas to Add Drama to Any Room, 31 Best Colors to Make Small Rooms Feel Bigger, 25 Best Paint Colors From Joanna Gaines Magnolia Home, 30 Light Blue Paint Colors To Give Your Walls a Lift, 70 Exterior Paint Colors For a Better Looking Home, 30 Stylish Bedroom Color Schemes That Create Cohesion, The 9 Best Gray Paint Colors for a Stylish Bedroom, 10 Best Neutral Paint Colors That Never Go Out of Style. Benjamin Moore Navajo White Details Spaces it Works Well In open concept spaces rooms with a significant amount of natural lighting Makes a Room Feel light warm Undertones yellow {more so than most} Styles it Fits traditional country Tips paint the ceiling in the same color (can use a different sheen) They also tend to be more expensive. Well thank you Jeri, Im so glad you found some inspiration!! Preparing for Halloween Best of the Weekend. You can only buy Benjamin Moore paint at ACE Hardware stores or independent paint & hardware retailers that have been authorized by the company. The image is mine from a job we did in 2008! Peach Parfait is a soft shade that reminds us of creamsicles and peach pie. The first one is named French Lilac and also has a refference code 1403 assigned to it. Could you suggest an accent color for Sandlot Gray? I want you to check out SAMPLIZE. But, of course, always test first. This deep blue has just the right amount of gray and a touch of green. With an LRV of 12, Passion Plum will add some serious drama to any room in your home, but is particularly lovely for a bedroom! Misty Lilac. Hi, Im Laurel, and Laurel Home is the website and blog for Laurel Bern Interiors. Aura: This 100% acrylic paint is Benjamin Moores best quality and most expensive line. French Lilac (1403) vs Misty Lavender (S570-1) This color comparison involves two colors that comes from different color collections. Even if the colors look similar online or in samples, youre likely to find noticeable differences once they dry. Aura: Like the interior version, Aura exterior paint is a premium option that provides strong hide and coverage, mold and mildew protection, durability against all weather conditions, and superior adhesion. Its quite easy on the eyes. What is spray paint matched to Benjamin Moore 1415 Lavender Secret made of? 4. Many light purple hues can replace gray in a neutral color scheme, while deeper hues provide a dramatic backdrop. Peach Parfait, 2175-70, Courtesy of Benjamin Moore. Join our free newsletter and get the latest reviews, deals, giveaways, and exclusive content. However, it certainly falls into the purple spectrum with its warm purple base. Oh, I so wish I could take this wallpaper with me to my new home! Thanks for the info. But if you want the best quality paint, not many options beat Benjamin Moore.. Get Inspired by the Desk Accessories of These Creative Geniuses, This Season, Were Embracing the Art of Understated Glamour, Marshall Watson Dreams Up a Toile de Jouy Fantasy for Textile Historian Jill Lasersohn. I also spoke with paint experts at Benjamin Moore dealers to get their opinion. It wont chip or flake after applying. Of the shade, Benjamin Moore's creative director Ellen O'Neill said: It ebbs and flows with its surroundings, and light brings it to life. Whether you're looking for a quick fix or a dramatic overhaul, a fresh coat of paint will undoubtedly change the entire tone of a room. Benjamin Moore has the best paint colours for a girls room. What Professional Painters Say About Benjamin Moore. Heres a brief overview of the brands most popular offerings. Benjamin Moore paint please. However, instead of 16 colors, I added four more. In this bathroom, I paired it with painted timber floorboards in Farrow and Balls Dimity for bright and light feel. Rich Cream, 2153-60, Courtesy of Benjamin Moore, According to experts at Benjamin Moore: "An indispensable neutral, this rich shade is reminiscent of sweet almond crme custard. The main downsides are the high cost, inability to color match, and thickness, making it more difficult to wash out of brushes (despite providing better coverage). Is it a common word where youre from? finish of the paint may vary from the original. Imagine my panic on I-91 when I realized what I had done? Oxford Gray (2128-40) vs Gray Lavender (4005-4A) This color comparison involves two colors that comes from different color collections. I am interested in knowing how you determine where to begin one color on your time and where to end when the next room has a different trim? I tried to post a comment earlier but dont see it here..I said how much I liked this color combination and how youve designed your home. This is a versatile neutral that works beautifully as a unifying . The more common approach would be along the lines of SW Alpaca or Light French Gray as they definitely have subtle violet undertones :). Benjamin Moore Abalone 2108-60 Abalone is my favourite of the light purples because it's SO subtle. We found 50 paints that are close to #755175 from brands like Color Your World, Color Guild, Behr, Martin Senour Paints, Benjamin Moore, Coronado Paints. Most people find Minute Mauve to be too strong and Grayish to be toooooo violet when theyre wanting a gray with a SUBTLE violet undertone. Light and luminous, it is a favorite choice for moldings and trim.". They asked professional painters about their favorite brands, and over half named this paint line. Softened with a touch of gray, this shade is fanciful and feminine. Pink Damask, OC-72, Courtesy of Benjamin Moore. We Need to Sit 20 but Our Dining Area is Too Small! For the only six white paint colors, Ive ever used, click here. But I thought I would take a break from that to provide some variety. The swatch sample for French Lilac (1403) color . Benjamin Moore 2070-60 Lavender Mist RGB: 207 208 224 HEX: #cfd0e0 LRV: 63.87% EXPLORE RELATED COLORS Actual color may vary from on-screen representation. The Best Benjamin Moore cool gray paint colors. It offers excellent durability, clean-ability, and fade resistance., J&R Painting, a New Hampshire painting company, said, We strictly use Sherwin-Williams products for our jobs, but Benjamin Moore is a close second in my opinion. I love Wet Concrete (its great to put your footprints in too). Lets take a quick break to talk about paint samples, Undoubtedly, youll be heading out in the near future to grab paint samples stop right there! Waterfall is a light-medium depth paint colour with a blend of blue/green and gray. It's a great color for north and east facing rooms because of the warm tints that go into it. So, if youre getting ready for a paint project and want to know if Benjamin Moore is any good, keep reading. The reviewers praised the paint for its zero-VOC content, washability, quick drying time, and smooth finish. A little more ways to go this next yearbut I am excited for the colors that we have chosen. Im back in New York for the time being. In fact all your paint colors are beautiful and go so well with the way you have decorated. Our lowest sheen. Sherwin Williams, on the other hand, is very good in that respect.. Shadow is a dramatic departure from the Benjamin Moore's 2016 shade, Simply White. Isn't gray, by definition, cool? I love the effect that the slight tonal variation has on the eyeits almost like the horizon line where the blue of the ocean meets the blue of the sky. Celerie Kemble, One of my favorite colors for ceilings is this very muted lavender by Farrow & Ball. Get the latest reviews, deals, giveaways, and exclusive content. Benjamin Moore's Heaven is a gorgeous, misty purple with heavy gray undertones. Im wanting to makeover my toddlers 10x12ft south-facing room with a lilac/lavender accent wall that will complement the adjacent walls and rest of the house in SW-Agreeable Grey. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Shop Color of the Year. I just love purple. Oh, I do love Passion Plum! Winter Gray 2117-60 by Benjamin Moore "This custom-mixed waxed Venetian plaster is a chameleon color with hints of lavender and blue grey. Summer is a time for sleepy nights spent out under that stars. Abalone is my favourite of the light purples because its SO subtle. I would like to sell it. I would recommend yes, going with a plum OR doing a lighter OR darker version of the teal you choose for the other rooms, to set it off a bit! Luminous finish with a durable gloss. Delivered to your door four times a year, our covetable print magazine is a must-read for anyone who is discerning about design. The painters interviewed by Wirecutter said that Regal Select paint delivers on its promises and justifies its higher price tag by being more durable and more efficient than lower-priced competitors thanks to its excellent coverage. For more wonderful warm gray paint colors, please go here. So, let's get into the colors. I chose the color Repose Gray from Sherwin Williams. MyPerfectColor can make and ship the Benjamin Moore 1415 Lavender Secret in a variety of paint types, but we are not able to comment on what other suppliers can provide. Coronado Rust Scat (exterior): This metal-specific paint boasts superior adhesion properties and can handle both wet and dry conditions. This explains why some may see pinkish - it's really peachiness. Loved this article! Im telling you IPD (Impulsive painting disorder)! Its a warm gray, but with a healthy dose of brown and a touch of lavender. This is a wonderful chartreuse with a touch of gold. MyPerfectColor custom spray paint matched to Benjamin Moore 1415 Lavender Secret enables you to conveniently achieve a professional spray-smooth finish in any color in any sheen. Part of this brands draw is the knowledgeable retailers who sell Benjamin Moore paints. In essence, a paints volume solids are the solid components left behind after it dries. StainResistance. Its not orange and not quite red, but right in between. LRV 64.33 Collection Color Preview Get your own digital color dollop of Lily Lavender 2071-60 Just check out this eclectic living room below! I can see why your front door color is so popular its gorgeous! colors. You can read more about the technique and see the video HERE. It's also a great choice to make the detail of white trim and doors pop. This bold, bright purple packs a punch and is perfect for anyone who wants to saturate their bedroom in color. At first I thought the color was more of a green gray, but once I paintedit was more blue gray. This luscious purplesneaks slightly towards the warm end of thingsand is perfect if youre passionate about purple! Applying red to a yellow-gray can create more warmth and depth. Lets start outside! And it also can create a cozy vibe in a large space. "Like a long-ago memory, this light, misty shade of gray-lavender is soft around the edges." ~ Benjamin Moore. The expert at National Lumber Home Finishes, an authorized Benjamin Moore dealer in Massachusetts, said, Benjamin Moores mission is to create the best-performing paint. Read more about our Diversity and Inclusion Pledge to make The Spruce a site where all feel welcome. All content on PrudentReviews.com is intended for informational purposes only. All rights reserved. One Living Room Layout - Seven Different Ways! Benjamin Moore provides several helpful tools that make it easier to visualize specific paint colors as theyll appear in your home. Before I give you my recommendation, lets quickly review the main takeaways. One of the major selling points for Benjamin Moore is the wide variety of paint color options. My goal is to do most of our trim in Stone Hearth its just taking a while to finish because its tedious and annoying to do. 1410 Iced Lavender is a classic paint color that works with traditional or modern decor. PS: Please check out the newly updated HOT SALES! There are over 3,500 color options, and you can find colors in just about any shade or hue by looking through the catalog. Or it would be gorgeous as a trim." Read more:Learn How LRV Can Help You Pick a Paint Colour. Wanting gray/purple but can't find the right one. I think they flow beautifully togetherand though a few are unexpected they seem to work! It takes the right furnishings to make the room beautiful. Lily Lavender 2071-60 | Benjamin Moore Lily Lavender 2071-60 Drawing color inspiration from two beloved flowers, this blush-tinged purple is packed with charm. ", Wrought Iron, 2124-10, Courtesy of Benjamin Moore. And actually, Benjamin Moores plain black is quite fine. Compounding this problem is Benjamin Moores lack of color-matching potential. Our website, archdigest.com, offers constant original coverage of the interior design and architecture worlds, new shops and products, travel destinations, art and cultural events, celebrity style, and high-end real estate as well as access to print features and images from the AD archives. Learn more about, The RGB values for Benjamin Moore 1415 Lavender Secret are 216, 222, 232 and the HEX code is #D8DEE8. We'll be getting to the warm grays, too. But, really, there are so many wonderful colors. Most forgiving of imperfections. And I cant even count the number of times Ive said it and people are like what the heck is skookum? and Im like who doesnt know what skoookum is?. Learn how your comment data is processed. Quick-Start Interior Design Guide 2019 Plus News! Benjamin Moore Give your dining room a classic and elegant aura by painting the walls with Quiet Moments. According to the reviewers, using this paint means that youre all but guaranteed an effortless and beautiful paint job.. Kylie what are your thoughts about BM Slip? I guess its not the easiest to explain in text. Thanks! That must be where I got it from! For more of this terrific kitchen, please go here. Well, purple has a bad rap as being either too feminine, too punchy, too royal or too Barney and if you look at the history of purple, those keywords make sense! We recommend Benjamin Moore Advance for trim, Regal Select for walls, SuperHide for ceilings, and Aura for bathrooms since its a moisture-resistant paint., Local San Diego Painting, a California-based company, said, Benjamin Moore is also a solid coating, but not as good with color uniformity compared to Sherwin-Williams. Its funny, but in the original post, I had a troll who hated the colors. Create a tranquil space using light lavenders and lilacs in a modern bedroom. Benjamin Moore's Lavender Ice is perfect if you're looking to paint a room a cool, pale lavender color, to me it's very soothing. ", White Dove, OC-17, Courtesy of Benjamin Moore, According to experts at Benjamin Moore: "Unerring style defines this classic, softly shaded white. Have a great week! Whether it's a painted front door or a blue living room, you can't go wrong with this modern hue. The room is open concept with my living room which is Manchester Tan. Behr vs. Benjamin Moore: Which Paint Is Better? My kitchen came painted this color. These E-books cover a wide range of topics and are sure to have you refreshing your space and rethinking how you live in your home! When I spoke to each painter, I asked a simple question: New Haven Painters, a Connecticut-based painting company, said, Benjamin Moore is a quality brand that we trust. Cleveland green is a color that I found out about through Bunny Williams. It sticks well to most surfaces including metal, plastics, powder-coatings, cabinets and primed or previously painted wood. The Benjamin Moore website has a search function that allows you to look up paints by color family, collection, or bestseller status, making it easier to narrow down the options and focus on the categories that interest you. I love a well designed home and I believe you can create this on every type of budget. The best bathroom paint is Aura Bath and Spa by Benjamin Moore. That way, it gives a better context for the colors. Lily Lavender (2071-60) a pale lilac color that appears almost opalescent when matched with white or silver highlights. Is it worth the high price? Hunter Green, 2041-10, Courtesy of Benjamin Moore, Pashmina, AF-100, Courtesy of Benjamin Moore, Metropolitan, AF-690, Courtesy of Benjamin Moore, Hale Navy, HC-154, Courtesy of Benjamin Moore, Balboa Mist, OC-27, Courtesy of Benjamin Moore.