Big blocky line! They are a top reputable ranch in Fiddletown, California that is dedicated to producing high-quality Bernese Mountain Dogs that could make great family companion dogs while also doubling as show dogs with impressive coats. Home; Puppies; Bernese Mountain Dogs; Our Story; Ranch Life; Contact; Make an appointment Lorie Conway (530) 391-5361 sequoiabmds@gmail.com Fiddletown, CA . I ran to the car and burned my wheels the whole way to her house! Check out our available puppies on this page. Bernese mountain dog berners mothers day for sale best breeder in montana puppy puppies litter whelp sire dam west coast available health certifications ofa penn hip washington oregon california wyoming colorado north dakota south dakota canada arizona stud service genetic testing ofa hips and lebows puppies bernese mountain dogs berners cute . When I graduated from high school I became a Dog Groomer and worked at a Grooming Parlor. Home; About Us; Males; Females; Puppies; Contact; Welcome to Rhapsody Bernese Mountain Dogs We are a small breeder and kennel in California. You can check out the dogs and the puppies available on their website. Their eyes, hips, elbows, and hearts are checked and certified by the OFA and CERF. Female. Website: www.belnois.com. Dad is purebred Bernese mountain dog and. Some even beat their dogs, others chained them up. They are introduced to basic potty and crate training and are examined by a licensed vet. Through the dog's lifetime, the average cost of owning a Bernese Mountain Dog is $19,420. They perform thorough genetic health tests to ensure the puppies are truly healthy. Home; About Us; Males; Females; Puppies; Contact; We have puppies available! A fully-grown Labernese usually stands 24 to 28 inches tall at the shoulder and weighs 65-110 pounds. With that being said, I do recommend you carry out proper personal research before choosing to work with any breeder. "No way", I said to myself, "there is no way I am going to be able to get these dogs!??? Both my husband Steve and I fell in love with the breed years ago while on a family trip to Canada. With over 17 years of breeding experience, Ricky Berners is a quality Bernese Mountain Dog breeder in North Carolina, with all the pups hand raised at home. Their puppies are all AKC registered and possess decent temperaments, sound health, and high intelligence. Ravenwood is home based kennel which is home to all the sires and dams under their care. Humans say all kinds of things about me: what I should and should not be allowed to do, what is good for me, what training is most effective, how I should play with my friends and my human family. After a while I had them all tested for hips and elbows and had the vet give me an evaluation of the dogs. The Bernese was a life-changer and inspired breeding of more Berners and their traveling excursions to various places in the US, Europe, and Canada, all searching for more puppies to establish the now Southpaw Bernese Mountain Dogs breeding line. Do you love strong and big dogs? All dogs are made sure that they are properly tended to with regular medical checkups and properly vaccinated. 4. She has been working as a veterinary technician since 1982 and has been working as a breeder for years now. 23 Bernese Mountain Dog Puppies For Sale In California. You can find Ravenwood Bernese Mountain Dog in the foothills of the beautiful Valley of the Moon in Northern California. This small yet seasoned kennel is a registered breeder and has gained an outstanding reputation for breeding good-natured, calm, and accepting Bernese puppies. . Male dogs tend to be 22.5-24.5 inches high, with females coming in at 21.5-23.5 inches. We sold our printing company and bought the farm so to speak and had big dreams for it. With this list, you can be sure to find a breeder who will give you the best puppy and walk with you all through the dogs life. Learn more. Sunshine Bernese Mountain Dogs Contact Details. It is situated in the San Francisco Bay area. All puppies are sold on a strict spay and Neuter contract as well as a return contract (it is a legal binding contract that we do fully . Jeff Smith started this journey as a breeder after his encounter with a Bernese Mountain dog in 1999. They are health tested through a series of DNA tests and each possesses the needed certifications by the OFA and CERF. They are further trained to become the best family dogs as well as service and therapy dogs. As time went on and as I grew, I would ask neighbors if I could play with their dogs and I would comfort the dog/dogs and started training them. To us she was our first "kid". When we finally found our Washington farm site, we were so happy and eager to get started with our new life. These dogs were thoroughly researched and carefully selected. On this site, I help Coral break down some of what humans say about me so that you and the DOG in your life will be happy and healthy together. Find Puppies for Sale at Puppies.com. Due to its smaller size, a Mini Bernese Mountain Dog is a highly adaptable dog breed. The Bernese's natural working gait is a slow trot, but with good reach and drive. Its very affordable, easy to clean, and gets the job done without much hassle. Onika $3149 Bernese Mountain Dog 10 weeks old California. Bernese Mountain Dogs . Welcome to Country Feels Ranch, home to all of our Bernese Mountain Dogs in California! Phone: 651-248-6470 (Koreen) Besides this list of Bernese Mountain dog breeders in the US, we have also put together the best Bernese Mountain dog breeders in the UK, so check them too! I think now is the time to go ahead and get some Bernese." They undergo genetic health testing to be certain they are free from DNA health issues that could come in the litter and they possess decent certifications for having functioning hips, hearts and elbows, alongside each undergoing a yearly eye exam. Violet Hill Puppies offer's the highest quality of Mini Bernese Mountain Dog puppies for sale from California to New York. Take an additional $500 off! Their Sires and dams are carefully researched to ensure they are the perfect fit for their breeding program. Each Bernese Mountain Dog puppy from Expression of Grace is raised on a 5-acre property that presents the beautiful Berners with more than enough room to run and practice play. They have their deworming and vaccination records updated and they each come with written health guarantees. These dogs must be fixed and proof of spay/neuter must be provided. Fill out an Adoption Form on the Adoption Process page and we will contact you when we have a puppy that hasn't been spoken for yet. The 10th and final breeder on our list of the best Bernese Mountain Dog breeders residing in California are Sunshine Bernese Mountain Dogs. 2023 Sweetwater Farms Bernese Mountain Dogs | Dog Breeder in Washington. With each litter I love them more and more!!! We're happy to answer any questions you may have about Bernese Mountain Dog. The sires and dams are also made to undergo thorough genetic health testing to make sure they are clean and perfect to be bred. I can now say with all confidence that quite the opposite has happened? We got our girl "Beau" from her. The boys. These dogs learn how to herd and chase away the hawks, vultures, raccoons, and possums that frequent the ranch while still young. They have over 10 years of experience with the breed and are focused on connecting the right family with the right canine companion. They all help in further advancing the Bernese Mountain Dog breed. With plenty of Bernese dogs for sale in California, you can be sure to find the best breeder for your Bernese puppy. Weve got you covered and have done extensive research on the top breeders in California. They usually would scowl as if to say "We don't care what you do with the stupid dog." (2023), 6 Best Claret Gamefowl Breeders in The US! Change Location. The southpaw Bernese Mountain Dogs is owned by Jeff Smith. All dogs are of good temperament and bred for longevity. Testimonials, Our puppies Add to cart. It is owned and run by Lisa Estes and it is located in the beautiful Bakersfield California. Located in Lakeside, California, in the foothills of the San Diego mountains. Bernese Mountain Dogs are highly affectionate and good-natured, often believed to be one of the least aggressive dogs toward humans. Your email address will not be published. The Greater Swiss is one of four types of Sennenhund breeds developed in Switzerland as a herding, guard . The content on this blog is not a substitute for veterinary guidance. Our family dogs did everything with us including running, hiking, and camping. Cornerstone Bernese Mountain Dogs. They also have their various clearances by the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals and the Canine Eye Registration Foundation. Find Bernese Mountain Dog Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Bernese Mountain Dog information. They achieved this through extensive research and careful selection of each available breeding dog. The Bernese Mountain Dog was bred to herd and rally livestock as well as pull carts full of feed and hay around their owners property . Read more about our Affiliate Disclosure. Chattahoochee Valley Bernese Mountain Dog Club. The breeder you choose should also be comfortable with you taking your time in finding the best Bernese. The Golden Retriever Owners Complete Guide, September 25, 2022 //byCoral//Leave a Comment. I believe in pedigree research and health screening. They are showered with love, and care attention throughout their stay at the facility and are fed with high-quality puppy food. They have been breeding Bernese Mountain dogs since 1996. The Girls at 4 weeks. Located in CA and now also in AZ! From the moment I was born I loved dogs. Bruce and Diane got their first Bernese Mountain dog from England, in the year 1982. They are tested for genetic health defects that are common with the Bernese Mountain Dog breed. Lets take a look. They have visited different kennels from all over the world; from Belgium, Canada, Denmark and Holland to produce the best breed. At Estes Kennels our Rottweilers and Berner's are part of our family and they are raised that way. until my high school sweetheart asked me to marry him, which I gladly did! Bred to work on farms and stand guard, Bernese are great companions, giant but gentle with kids and protective of their homes. August 17, 2022 - There's a litter of puppies available from Journey & Mateo. When we started this adventure with Bernese I wondered to myself, "Am I ever going to get tired of this?" They knew nothing and the people did nothing with them.