Pale Ale Onion Rings. $ , This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Suggested Searches team member server assistant busser Argentina Australia Belgi (Nederlands) My mouth just keeps falling onto burgers and sandwiches at the new Burgatory location in the North Hills. Service depends on the crowd but usually good. All your best memories of summer camp blended into a shake. Wheelchair Accessible. and want to save money. My all-time favorite is the peanut butter and pepper jelly beef+bacon burger. Then they took the phone off the hook so that we couldn't call them back for the rest of the evening. Crazy milkshakes! We work with local dairies, growers, butchers and bakers who care as much as we do about doing things right. Burgatory, McCandless: See 77 unbiased reviews of Burgatory, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 6 restaurants in McCandless. The staff was super friendly and the bathrooms were clean. Overall the atmosphere is lacking, too many tables pushed into the space make it feel loud and cramped. Oops! Dont like databases? Delivery & Pickup Options - 51 reviews of Rupe's Roadhouse "Located in the spot where Mark's Tavern was, Rupe has totally cleaned the place out and started fresh. North Shore is where Pittsburghers go to catch professional sporting events, stroll on the lovely, North Side is where Pittsburghers go to visit some city green space in the Lake Elizabeth and Allegheny Commons. :$12.00 - $20.00 Per Hour. Job. : $12.00 - $13.00 Per Hour Unfortunately, this job posting is expired. EMAIL:WeHearYa@burgatorybar.com BURGATORY, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Burgatory, McCandless: See 78 unbiased reviews of Burgatory, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 5 restaurants in McCandless. Don't worry, we can still help! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Happy hour is from 5-7 p.m. . The burger names were humorous and very descriptive. You will drool with every bite and want a second one. I can only think of a few other burgers that have been so utterly simply, yet so delicious. Burgatory - McCandless 201 reviews Claimed $$ Burgers, American (New), Beer Bar Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 287 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu Impossible Burger 12 Photos 13 Reviews Vegan Veggie Burger 3 Photos 7 Reviews Bison Burger 2 Photos 6 Reviews We offer a $5 happy hour daily featuring appetizers, house wines and selected martinis. More in Pittsburgh; Edit Place; Force Sync. I got the Elk burger on the potato bun with chips, Im Canadian and chips are fries to us.They were out of Elk burgers, so I settled on the bison burger. 201 Reviews View Photos $$ $$$$ Reasonable. Smells They Are A Changin' - North Hills of Pittsburgh Restaurants That Came and Went in 2022. Fresh Strawberries, Cream Cheese & Salty Pretzel Crust. Spie, 2012 Merlot Cask Reserve by @rutherfordhillwinery, Burgatory at McCandless Crossing (Pittsburgh, PA). Not overbearing, but attentive when needed. They did forget the ham, but that happens sometimes. Definitely good, am I craving it -eh. This time they covered my gluten-sensitive wife's burger with friedpotato chips after we specifically instructed the restaurant that she had a gluten allergy. Then they took the phone off the hook so that we couldn't call them back for the rest of the evening. (Wait for it it gets better). In contrast, a more quiet neighborhood called North Side sits right behind this lively place. Then the manager LIED and told us they would work with DoorDash to have a new order delivered and it never came! Only because the. Tried this place for the first time and I was pleased that it lived up to expectations! Good service.More, While staying at the Fairfield Inn I just wanted something easy to pick up and thought Id try Burgatory. Pie. Follow us @BurgatoryBar for the current special. Prices were normal. Just enough caramel for a nice smooth finish. Last night, we went to the movies with our friends and at the end, we were hungry and the nearest place not requiring us to move our cars was Burgatory. The quantity was ample. I especially like the fries. If any of the restaurant management reads this post, please consider expanding south and along the east coast. The chili has that dried out been in the pot to long taste, and I really think someone dropped a salt shaker in the guacamole. Excellent. potato chips after we specifically instructed the restaurant that she had a gluten allergy. My mate and I, plus several others, had dinner here one evening while visiting the area. The best part of this burger was the Bayou Cajun rub, because it easily stood out. If you are in town, this is a MUST! I've been to this location a handful of times. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Pittsburgh Leads Nation In Best City For Beer Drinkers, again! Tried this place for the first time and I was pleased that it lived up to expectations! Historical People. Their burger menu is decently sized and theres also an option to build your own burger.If beef is not your thing, you can try elk, chicken, etc. 2. S Scratch Updated June 14, 2022. Moreover, Burgatory works with local dairies, growers, butchers, and bakers who they claim care as much as we do about doing things right. Burgatory - McCandless. Hours: 11AM - 9PM 700 Providence Blvd, Pittsburgh (412) 369-4080 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.4 Facebook 4.4 Foursquare 7.8 Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options curbside pickup delivery take-out Tips dine-in takes reservations staff wears masks vegan options many vegetarian options accepts credit cards outdoor seating trendy, casual 700 Providence Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Nolan M. 2/5/2021. This restaurant gets super busy, so call ahead or plan on waiting if you dont get there early. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. 30+ days ago. I tried the Farmer's Market burger and it was delicious! Save. 700 Providence Blvd, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237 USA. The custom burger charges you a la carte for any additional item you add. My friend and I had 2 Salads with chicken that were very good with Avocado and excellent red wine dressing.Still love the burgers, but this is a nice alternative to a burger.More. Update: This location has been open almost a year now, and its still great every time we go. NEW BRUNCH MENU. Flights Holiday Rentals House Baked Birthday Cake brimming with all the sprinkles. I was not disappointed by the choices. Burgatory is an award winning 7-unit burger joint in Pittsburgh, PA serving unique craft made burgers, shakes and beers. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. from veggie to meatasaurus! Sadly my dinner tonight is now chips and slaw, as well as the cornbread that came with the chili, that has a good flavor. So, whether youre digging into one of our custom burgers or slurping one of our ridiculously thick shakes, we're going to bring you a dining experience that's pretty close to heaven. more. Burgatory styles itself as a "friendly little joint that makes some of the best burgers and shakes youve ever had." Will visit again. Our waitress was great and I appreciated her tolerance. Specializing in a better-burger approach along with offering a variety of unique milk shake flavors, Burgatory now operates in the Waterworks shopping center as well as at the Waterfront in. How To Find A Good Local Painter in the North Hills of Pittsburgh. The fries are hot and crispy. Weve been trying restaurants (moved here recently) but most of the time just really want to come back here. We stopped here because it is very convenient to the cinema at Waterworks and offers simple fare. $5.50 for regular fries and $6 for milkshakes. Wait, this is starting to get weird. I left thinking that this would be great naked (no bun) or topless (no top). If you arent an art aficionado, then you can take in the wonderful world of Randyland, or check out the Childrens Museum. Oreo. Burgatory (McCandless Crossing) Burgatory (McCandless Crossing) Hot . My wife and I went here for Diner. My burger was also great. There are no user reviews for this listing. Create an account to be able to manage all of your submissions. Whenever possible, we use organic, all-natural and local ingredients. 700 Providence Blvd McCandless, PA 15237 MAP IT. Oops! Happy Hour starts at 4pm daily. Staff is very friendly and attentive, food is fantastic and creative, menu changing regularly. This was a new one for me. I had an ELK burger that was delicious. Food fantastic. Apply on employer site. Burgatory also has milkshakes. Like your best birthday memory spun into one shake. Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour. Burgatory, McCandless: See 78 unbiased reviews of Burgatory, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 6 restaurants in McCandless. Listing of store locations and hours . Please enable the javascript to submit this form. Burgatory, McCandless: See 77 unbiased reviews of Burgatory, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 6 restaurants in McCandless. 700 Providence Boulevard, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237, United States. Burgatory 200 reviews Claimed $$ Burgers, American (New), Beer Bar Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 287 photos Location & Hours 700 Providence Blvd Edit business info Powered by Hazel Analytics Offers Takeout Helluva Burger + Heavenly Shakes BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse Rupe's Roadhouse Out of towner trying this place out. Fat brew battered onion rings served with spicy ketchup and chipotle horseradish dipping sauce. After you submit the form we'll email you an activation link with a temporary password. My mouth just keeps falling onto burgers and sandwiches at the new Burgatory location in the North Hills. We strongly believe in taking care of our crew first, giving them the confidence and inspiration to wholeheartedly take care of our guests. Prices were normal. Call your local Bonefish Grill or make reservations here. https://i0.wp.com/www.thesugarpixie.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/20160502_130715.jpg?fit=525%2C700&ssl=1, https://i0.wp.com/www.thesugarpixie.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/20160502_130715.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1, burgatory,burgers,Pittsburgh restaurants,pittsburgh suburbs. All Rights Reserved. I chose the meet little We stopped here because it is very convenient to the cinema at Waterworks and offers simple fare. Try itit is a fun place. My House Dave makes some ridiculously awesome buns and burgers, so why go anywhere else really except Burgatory. Happy hour is from 5-7 p.m. 1701 Duncan Avenue, McCandless, Pennsylvania, USA, 15101, Blue North Restaurant, 1701 Duncan Avenue. The potato bun was dry and crumbly, so I just took off the top bun and ate the bottom bun to hold the burger.I didnt realize it was going to be actual chips, got to try them from my familys plates, but ordered the fries instead.Side Hello Bistro - 701 Providence Blvd, Pittsburgh, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - 8970 Covenant Ave, Pittsburgh, LongHorn Steakhouse - 9150 Covenant Ave, Pittsburgh, 700 Providence Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237, Convive Coffee Roastery - 751 Providence Blvd. We don't serve frozen processed stuff here. Flights Holiday Rentals We decided to visit Burgatory for lunch where I would make good on my claim to finally try a chicken sandwich from the build your own burger menu. At this evening go-to, the triple b burger is one of the most ordered items on the menu an At this evening go-to, the triple b burger is one of the most ordered items on the menu and the morty's steakhouse burger and the standard deluxe burger are two of the items most commonly ordered together.