Restricted access with a coded security card. When we entered the hanger, we were greeted up close in person by these magnificent pieces of technology. This is why they have put so many resources into building these more advanced bases, like the one Im talking about in Brazil that Ive heard referenced as a Zazi base and a few other terms. This makes repair much easier. WHITE HOUSE, 3853.5N 7702.0WThe secret NOD underground installation which is connected to the intelligence groups like NSA and the CIA, as well as many other nefarious groups, lays under the White House with tunnels connecting this NOD installation with the House of the Temple. Many of these soldiers are stationed in the Deep Underground Military Bases like the one under Denver International Airport. The Los Alamos facility dates at least back to 1940. Another remote location with some interesting characters. I know that the majority of them are for R&D. From Ontario Airport: Take Interstate 10 East from the airport, then proceed to Interstate 215/ 15 North over the Cajon Pass; exit Highway 395 North stay on Hwy 395 all the way until you reach the Ridgecrest/ China Lake Blvd turnoff. Olney, actually the facility is between Olney and Laytonsville, on Riggs Rd. Wackenhut provides some of the security on the ground.79. Has a saucer base.26. Also, biological work is done, including the biological raising of small greys. ?, purpose unknown. A track runs through the middle of the eerie underground facility. I really think they where underground detonations for creating a huge underground installation. [1]. Aviation_Intel. There are also many Deep Underground Military Bases under Canada. below Ft. Meade, of the National Security Agency, 10 acres of the most sophisticated supercomputers that can be built, very large complex, massive surveillance of all the worlds communications, including all transmissions in the U.S. & world of telephones, telegraph, telex, fax, radio, TV and microwave transmissions.55. The radar followed it on its own as it went about its business and the image was crystal clear like you were 50 yards from it. One goes to the Four Corners area and then to Groom Lake (Area 51). Safford, near Safford11. IDAHO48. A year and a half earlier I had never touched a mainframe computer and only watched the aircraft fly in and out of the airfield. Steven Greer M.D. I found a sign with Google Earth for a very huge underground base that could have the size of about 12 x 6 kilometers in the north of the. At one point I had discovered collisions with the 1553 bus data that was being recorded on an aircraft. Christians, Gun Owners, Veterans, Tea Partiers, Homeschoolers, etc., Are The Targets In The New World Order. Delta Junction & Ft. Greeley: In the same Delta Junction area. The Globalists Race Against TimeA Great Reset will happen, just not the one intended by the Globalists. [17], The governments of both the United States and Mexico arranged for the U.S. to construct a DUMB in Mexico. And these areas, too, they dont have, like, parking lots in front of them or anything like that. I went over to the hanger and had some discussions with the maintenance crew and they had found some loose connections in the bus connectors. The facility includes separate chambers for the House of Representatives and the Senate, as well as a larger room for joint sessions. Almost all of these bases are over 2 miles underground and have diameters ranging from 10 miles up to 30 miles across! SE of Kingman, AZ7. High-level intelligence groups operate in the area also. (760) 939-5630. The children and teens were said to have been sexually abused, tortured and killed to collect their blood. I immediately took to fiddling around on the VAX mainframe in my spare time, learning the system and programming various little batch commands to run minor things. The range tapes were often generated by mobile laser tracking stations that had to be calibrated against objects of known distance prior to the tests. This was all new to me and very exciting. About a year ago, there was a huge swarm of quake including M7.1 right on Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake and northwest side of Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake. Change). 300 pages, color, paperback. Bedford & Lawrence Co. areacontinued activity in large old mines indicates a possible government use of the large old quarries. Kinsleyan underground UFO base. There are the various test and data collection facilities along with every type of radar you could imagine or didnt even know existed. The implementation of GPS and coupling it with aircraft INS data was in its infancy at that time and was not considered reliable for precise data recording purposes at the time. Charges of corruption, constant construction company changes, and mass firings of teams once they had built a section of their work were reported so that no one group had any idea what the blueprint of the airport was. the china lake naval base at Ridgecrest in the California desert. Copyright HOLMSETH All rights reserved. . Required fields are marked *. He has been targeted for a decade. Armed guards patrol constantly and in addition to weight-sensitive areas there (are) hand print and eye print stations. China Lake Potential Underground Entrance. . [27], Looking for news worthy topics, in both the Politcal, Social, and The Religious arenas. & the so. There are over 100 secret exits near and around Dulce. [11][12]The shuttles travel by the use of high-intensity compressed air, and are extremely fast. Manzano Mtn, near Albuquerque, known as the Kirtland Munitions Storage Complex, Airforce, 3,000-acre base within the Kirtland AFB/Sandia National Labs complex, guarded by 4 lethal rings of fences, use unknown, suspected UFO base. The Law of One. Though I was considered a whiz kid for the things I had pulled off I didnt have a formal secondary education and therefore was limited in the things I could do. It was amazing. Cages stacked upon cages from floor to ceiling containing children who are in . This highway leads right to the front gate of Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake. I am in the back seat of a stranger's 4x4, crossing a missile test range in the Mojave Desert. Army officials confirmed to Military.com that there is an approved plan to dedicate $572 million to . It is a government research installation used in bacteriological warfare. This DUM sits on China Lake's NWC's land, and may have been built in the '60s. 15. San Bernardino, CO, 34 50 N to 34 16 N31. FAX phone number for Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake MWR Child Development Center. The enormous complex radiates under Wash. D.C. and connects with many other sites. . which for lack of time I will not describe. Level 3 everyone is weighed, in the nude, then given a jumpsuit uniform. Deep Springs, CA, 3722 N 117 59.3 W. saucer base 18. . One of the really cool things about China Lake is the Electronic Combat Range that is located east of the main base some 30 miles called Echo Range. Napa Valley- located at Oakville Grade north of Napa, CA. Each underground base employs 1,800 to 10,000 workers. Theres one that there was a lot of speculation about. ARKANSAS12. List of names of visitors on EPSTEIN ISLAND: Ghislaine Maxwell Chris Tucker Larry Summers Lisa Summers Bill Murray Bill Hammond Ehud Barak Andrs Pastrana (Former President of Colombia 1998-2002) Jean Luc Brunel Doug Band Ron Burkle Woody Allen Sarah Kellen Ray Barzanna Sandy Burger Andrea Mitrovitch Peter Marino Shelley Lewis Paul Hala(t) (d) a Richardo Legoretta Tom Pritzker Kelly Spamm . There are many more in the list I cant really write about and Im sure there are new ones that have cropped up since Ive left. card each day. Plattsburgh (near Canada and St. Albans) AFB, 4940N 7333 W- two saucer bases in this area. COLORADO . The domes were placed on top of the foundation, and then the water is pumped out from the inside of the dome. Padded dentist seats with seatbelts, which are unnecessary. til 240th St. and goes to Ave R-8. They look like luxury malls or hotels in Dubai. .. Pete Peterson Ascension Mysteries ..Corey:And they do starlight. [1], There are four subshuttles in operation. 1150 50N 3720W. Weve been building underground bases since before [WWI] that were pretty impressive. They may have to settle for the Great Decoupling instead. . Shasta24. Ashland Naval Ammunition Depot, 3445.9N 96 04.3W,- reported saucer base. Level 5-security is severe. That highway depends on electric motors [for trucks, cars and buses] for the paved roads, and it is for limited travel. And you have your own 24-hour, like you said the day and night situations. Wilcock, David. Part of your question involves the location of entrances to that base. The secret is harbored deep below the brush of Archuleta Mesa. The targets resembled the 76 ball you see at gas stations except they were unpainted aluminum. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. There are bases that are underwater, on the surface of the ocean floor, and there are also subterranean bases below the ocean floor. This airspace is known as R-2508 Special Use Airspace Complex. Though Hawthorne Army Depot is considered just a U.S. ammunition storage depot of the U.S. military, where ammunition is created, tested, and deployed, but there is also something secretly done at Walker Lake. To view this aircraft two feet in front of you is befuddling at the very least. Unacknowledged: An Expose Of The Worlds Greatest Secret. A&M Publishing LLC. These rings form buttresses which stop the lenticular cracks from forming. Kindle Edition. He says these cages are . . Pine Needle Tea: The Best Potential Antidote for Transmission of Spike Protein, Damn You To Hell, You Will Not Destroy America Here Is The Spartacus COVID Letter Thats Gone Viral, Do You Live Near Any Of These FEMA Camps? A lot of cloning goes on there. Quincy, CA, 39 56.2 N 120 56.5 W. saucer base28. Australia, Deception, Deep state, Government, Politics, Technology, Transport, Underground Bunkers, USA, War, In this country during the early 1950s, numerous subterranean bases were built that would allow the president and certain members of his cabinet and congress to survive a nuclear attack. Trona, CA, 35 45.5 N 1 7722.6 W several miles northwest of Trona, directly under Argus Peak. Being a gearhead growing up I was working at an auto parts store when my fianc saw a job in the paper for a position on base. . The radar system had an optical layout on it, so you could actually see what the radar was pointed at. January 3, 2022. Later in the week, the F-117s could be seen flying in various places on the ranges. NORAD also controls many Monarch slaves who have ALEX, JANUS, ALEXUS end time callback programming. I wanted to stay close to aircraft operations, but I wanted to make more money too and ended up chasing the dollar. NAWS China Lake is located in the Western Mojave Desert region of California, approximately 150 miles north of Los Angeles. 35 20 N., 118 40 W. Trona-35 45.5 N., 117 22.6 W.-several miles northwest of Trona, directly under Argus Peak. On Wed. Oct. 16 2019 an unbelievable 2,100 children being held in cages in underground tunnels at the California China Lake Military facility were rescued by Navy Seals and US Marines. From hazardous mountaintop forts to impenetrable underground bunkers, these are the most fascinating facilities on the planet. They house full-running hospitals. 17. This DUM sits on China Lakes NWCs land and may have been built in the 60s. If so, then sry. . In 1992, stealth aircraft were still mysterious to mere mortals of the population at China Lake. (All the rest of the states have too.) . One can see it better from the Three Sisters Hills to the south of the facility. All these places are located in very remote areas in the desert. The southern bases connect to Texas and Mexico. They go down several more floors than anyone that work in the building know about, get on an underground train system, and are shuttled to anywhere in the world in a matter of an hour or two, to where they can work in these underground bunkers and facilities.