You select my questions as baited when they are basic principles of LDS beliefs, as well as other Christians. "Christopher Nemelka will conduct a symposium this Sunday afternoon at the Salt Lake City Main Library on his interpretation of the meaning of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' temple endowment. Authority gives men the excuse to use that power to abuse and subjugate those beneath them. But what if my personal revelation conflicts with what they say? I learned from all the books i have read. And I call out this mocking son of the morning in all his self glory. Thats another part of the Lucifer plan. Christopher Nemelka is the founder of the "Humanity Party" and the "Marvelous Work and a Wonder" organization. To explain their intent and what motivated them to write a new American scripture and introduce it to early America, the Real Illuminati instructed me to write a seriesa Trilogyof books. The overall gist of the simple teachings of Jesus Christ culminates in helping a person be respectful, kind, compassionate, and humble towards others. by Christopher Marc Nemelka (Author) 542 ratings See all formats and editions Paperback $26.99 6 Used from $25.37 16 New from $26.99 The Sealed Portion-Another Testament of Jesus Christ is the second part of the Book of Mormon, which millions of people throughout the world accept as the word of God along with the Bible. Fast forward 200 years and people are more ready to hear truth in a modern tongue. Nothing that this church (or any of its factions or breakaway sects) teaches as the gospel of Christ is found in the, The overall gist of the simple teachings of Jesus Christ culminates in helping a person be respectful, kind, compassionate, and humble towards others. He does not declare that without the atonement, there is no salvation physical or spiritual. The three books of this Trilogy will give the specific details of what this group has done to help save humanity. I know whats happened. That uniqueness of purpose and desire of experience for that uniqueness is much of the purpose for existence in eternity and what creates happiness and joy (after many sorrows in mortality). If Hitler thought he was doing what was right, truly, that would mean in a sense he was a righteous man. Not one bit. 2. The reason the Sealed Portion is rejected so often, is because the price for learning it is steep. Up until I was 16 I never really questioned too much. He gave these teachings to the Jews and repeated them, word for word, to the ancient American people (according to the Book of Mormon). We cannot be trusted with that power. Unfortunately, the Sealed Portion is not high on the list Strike One. Whether you are a korihor or not is really up to you to figure out. I will continue to live until I have completed my mission and the role that I have chosen for myself as a mortal experiencing life upon this earth. I just asked her if she's written her story and would be willing to share it. Vessels, to explain the importance and controversy surrounding this event. Given the choice between peace and life eternal, the people of Earth have been delivered. I speak in religious overtones to be better understood by you. I have no need to convert everyone or even one. Had the early American Christians realized the importance of these simple and basic principles, and had they established their laws and government on these, the United States of America would have been what the Book of Mormon prophesied it would becomean ensign and standard to the world. Instead, it has become one of the most corrupt nations upon the earth, causing a division among its own people and establishing an economic standard that keeps billions of people in the captivity of poverty and inequality. And it came to pass in his days, that he built a city that was called the City of Holiness, even Zion. However, there was likely some wickedness on one side or another or nobody would have pointed a gun at the other or ever fired the first shot. They are not of the arm of flesh. to the hardness of their hearts and blindness of their minds unto their being brought down into captivity, and also into destruction, both temporally and spiritually; not the destruction of the soul, save it be the casting of it into that hell which hath no end (a new American scripture, the Book of Mormon, 1 Nephi 14). for light, and light for darkness, Your number one source for all things fulfilling and true. The Sealed Portion is not claimed to be anything other than a book of ideas and stories that help someone think for themselves and remove prejudice. What you have to look at here is Nemelka has been divorsed 5 times. Without a constant standard, we will all make up our own standards. You are of the OPINION that in order to be a member I need to believe what you believe, do what you do. Upon reading The Sealed Portion, these members realized how important the Book of Mormon and The Sealed Portion were to the salvation of the human race. Has no real job except to dupe money from the poor that are searching for the truth. Therefore i am suspicious of any doctrine that says you are not responsible and someone else will take care of it for you. priestcrafts are that men preach His idea of what a friend is was flawed. Given the choice between peace and life eternal, the people of Earth have been delivered. To be civil and loving despite an act of aggression. that he was enticed by the one or But I am afraid the only way we can be friends is that you accept that A Marvelous Work and a Wonder has brought great joy into my life. How about giving them free food and housing and health care and education? Although not published by the mainstream LDS Church, this book stands as the [Authorized and] Official Guide In Understanding the endowment because its author is the only one who has ever been privy to the true meaning of all the endowments symbolism.. I can't say enough how all of those involved were taken for a ride down a very unrewarding rabbit hole. (NOTE: If youre interested in knowing how this work has affected the lives of other people, you can review the following testimonials at. These remorseless individuals hide within the LDS Church because it makes such a convincing mask for them. Ghost ye may know the truth of crimes which he had done; therefore Many days later, I awoke to find myself covered from my neck to toes in a glaze of semen. When and who holds the priesthood varies on policies. Up to this point, all of their prophecies have been fulfilled, except those prophecies that have to do with the complete destruction of the human race. They seem to always want to eliminate judgement under the guise of Love each other.. True repentance is following Christ with all our hearts. But only the scriptures have taught me about the atonement and the divinity of the Gospel of Christ. I wont condemn you or say you are on Lucifers side of the battle. If the great apostasy really did occur, how can you say adults knew any more what is right than little children? Following the law gives us peace and safety, while violating it puts us in danger and despair. Yes, it is true Lucifer wants to take away our free agency and ensure everyone has the same power as our creators so he can ensure we all have the same reward. They support one another. By doing so we can receive the needed guidance that we otherwise wouldnt have. And yes it is true just as Christopher teaches, if we choose to be bad people during our mortal existence we will suffer immeasurably in the Spirit World just as you have stated. (LogOut/ 14K views 5 years ago Christopher Nemelka admits on tape that he wrote The Sealed Portion as part of a religious scam. Mortality is forgiven when it was seen we would fail many times and stumble. Change). When the American people ignored the, of the plates. Nemelka claims that Smith told him that he was to finish the job Hyrum was unable to complete. These same concepts were integrated into the ancient Roman Catholic Church and were responsible for saving the Eastern part of the Great Roman Empire. Much of what you know comes through personal revelation, or at least I would hope. Dont think for one moment that there are not people who would gladly exterminate Mormons, or Blacks, or Whites if they had the power to do so. It is clear to me that we are not in Gods presence and there is no true Zion. Today's Instagram of the Week is from Kristina Curtis Photography - and we are in LOVE! His name is Christopher Marc Nemelka. Vessels converted to Mormonism in his college years, served an LDS mission, married in an LDS temple, and fulfilled several church callings before coming to the conclusion in November of 2008 that Nemelka is the bearer of the message of Christ to all the world. As a result of this decision, his wife of 32 years divorced him and he was excommunicated from the LDS Church. A Hypocritical Nation. The following quotes are taken from Christopher Nemelka from his BlogTalkRadio interview with Bryce Blankenagel of "Naked Mormon Podcast Live" on 4/16/17. I found Huckleberry Finn a good book. I know and can explain things that no other mortal has ever been able to explain. Until I prayed about and pondered every passage just as I did the LDS standard scriptures. It becomes a choice at that point as to weather we repent or justify. :-) Were there other questions? The LDS as a group dont go around trying to disprove others. I bet if you went to any of Nemelkas wives and asked them to read books on psychopaths they would come to the conclusion that Nemelka is one. The unrighteous ended up destroying themselves without Enochs people lifting a finger. We support you in that. Thats the beauty, thats the beauty of an advanced human world. While both Christ and Smith tried to give their people real truth, it was rejected by their peers so they gave them something they were more able to accept based upon biblical scripture as theyd been taught in previous generations. unto man that he should act for Some good families will no longer have a good home teacher, the church will no longer have a good instructor, and they will no longer benefit from my services I offer because I love them. If the prophets can do the same, they lie no more than I. I dont really care what your answer is, thats your business. By wrapping his message in good principles, he carefully hides his original plan so that it is easier to embrace. I cannot grasp your reality. To minimize that are dismiss it in any way is a step toward apostasy. Success is not always something that leads to baptism. Hes just as happy if we leave. I dont know. Religion, politics, and ideologies that instruct others away from self causes the chief misery in this world. She devoured it over six weeks, in the process emptying two boxes of tissues and several red ballpoint pens as she wept and underlined page after page of scripture. Ive been taught by them I know whats happening in that universe. Such an individual can never thrive without sufficient time and energy to discover who they are and what makes them happy. Christopher Marc Nemelka Summary: Former employee of Church security (and sometime self-professed atheist) Christopher Marc Nemelka has announced that he has been called to translate the sealed portion of the Book of Mormon plates. Do you think it was right that he was killed by the very people who he confided in for safety? I have seen the biography of Christopher Nemelka by Robert Pace on the comment above (youtube). Anti Christopher (Lock him up and throw away the key) He does not get what life is all about). There are literally thousands of interpretations of the Bible, none of which are consistent or logical with the other. The essence of what I am stating is that we cannot ever take the position that we are not at fault when we know enough to realize there is fault. This weekend, Christopher Nemelka, the self-claimed author of the sealed portion of the Book of Mormon, and his supporters will host a broadcast of his entire work in Liberty Park.--- Nemelka appeared in City Weekly as the subject of cover story "Sealed Fate," which charted the curious saga of his relationship with the great-great . That is how I see it when I see the work of the LDS church and compare it to the MWAW. His writings include several books, including one titled The Sealed Portion: The Final Testament of Jesus Christ, which is purported to be a translation of the sealed portion of the gold plates that Joseph Smith did not translate. You say a great deal, you should expect a great deal. If God himself rejects darkness, his judgement, it doesnt mean we need to confront others. Even the Nephites had beliefs and prejudices that caused them to fall away in iniquity despite having a greater truth. And Christopher didnt make it up. I no longer have any interest in or responsibility for continuing to warn the people of this world about what is soon to happen upon this earth. The knowledge that I have has the power to help humans create peace among themselves, and learn things that will allow them to attain a perpetual state of human experience upon this earth. Who is this Christopher Nemelka, and how has he managed to convince people to follow him? Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a Marvelous Work and a Wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. I dont wish to destroy the value people have for the church and I dont expect anyone to accept the Sealed Portion who doesnt want to. A God that is actually condemning those actions. mortals whose sole purpose is to help the human race save itself from complete destruction. Doesnt matter the source, the person or the time, these two doctrines have always existed and have influenced man since Adam. An hour or so later, I went back to my room, and as I lay down and closed my eyes, I cried out, God, please help me to sleepI feel fucking retarded right now. That all that is written is biased and prejudiced based on what they want the world to believe about Joseph Smith., In his speech, Nemelka explained that the Bible was invented by men, but that The Book of Mormon was erected by advanced human beings to counter the Bible. He claimed that God is nothing more than an advanced man and that it was an advanced human being that appeared to Joseph Smith when he was but a boy. With the understanding that most men do not have the fullness of the everlasting gospel to guide them, most men will not be held accountable for their actions. All I had to do was think something that was right and true for me. Whether or not a story is fictitious has nothing to do with the truths it teaches. Christopher Nemelka now claims to be Joseph Smith's successor and the. I have seen Christopher counsel them in a way that suggests they need to respect the realities of those around them and not proselyte if not directly asked to by their family and friends. Sigue a Christopher Marc Nemelka y explora su bibliografa en la Pgina del autor de Christopher Marc Nemelka en Amazon.com. But I will defend the truth on behalf of a suffering world who suffers because so many are ignorant of the truth. How fortunate Marilyn is to have seen, felt and been injected by her guardian angel! says Angstrom Troubadour, Ph.D. We all have personal angels by our side, watching over and caring for us. Even if J. Smith made up the BOM or was lead by a spirit to write it. Sneaky, unlawful, suspicious acts led to the so-called divine appearances and writing of the Sealed Portion. Strike Three. Again, I have lost all hope in the people of this world. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the Mormons) was the result of the American people transfiguring, ignoring, corrupting, and misusing the Book of Mormon in order to become the wealthiest modern religion upon the earth.