Great place for just about anything. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Tucked away beside Sonning bridge, with a terrace overlooking the River Thames, Coppa Club serves an uncomplicated menu based on a love of fresh, simple, Italian ingredients. 0000013960 00000 n They were good sized portions and a lovely way to finish off the meal. By entering your details, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. There were however blankets in the igloo which you could use should you wish to. Stunning location What a beautiful setting for a hotel and restaurant. Five stars. This restaurant has not yet been claimed. Add to wishlist. 0000046963 00000 n 3rd Year Dissertation: - An individual research project titled 'Adaptive Antennas Solving Challenges for. Copyright 2023 Whinge Whinge Wine | See my Privacy Policy. The Food Menu at Coppa Club. Overlooking the Maidenhead Waterway in the centre of town, you'll find Coppa at The Picturehouse. Friday & Saturday 9am - 11:30pm. Its a multi-tasker, combining a restaurant and bar into a social space that's perfect for bringing people together, whether it be for work or play. We has some great cocktails too. Inbox. Best Salmon in Sonning on Thames, Berkshire: Find 51,240 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Salmon and search by price, location, and more. I denne Restaurant delicious Pizza er friskbagt p den traditionelle mde, ogs du kan f her sde stykker, kager, sm snacks og desuden klige forfri By: Sonning-on-Thames, Playhatch Road, Sonning-on-Thames I-, United Kingdom, "excellent food and service in a very beautiful location. Coppa Club Sonning is nestled on the river, and housed in The Great House Sonning. There were some delays in the service admittedly and I believe this is due to there not being enough staff on shift. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You need to be logged in to claim a company. I wanted to apologise for the slow service you received and for the fact you felt the overall visit was disappointing. We were lucky enough to have the igloo for the 2More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Thames Street, Sonning-on-Thames I-RG4 6UT, United Kingdom. A la Carte Menu; Sunday Lunch Menu . It's divided into nibbles and small plates ideal for sharing (2.95 - 12.95); then larger dishes such as pastas and sourdough pizzas, seasonal salads and grills (5.45 - 19.95). This bar menu online can be viewed on Restaurant Guru. It's a more compact menu than at Jamie's, but still presented a few complicated decisions - to . For the main course we both decided to eat from the igloo specials menu; one truffled wagyu burger with truffle fries and one halibut kiev with swiss chard and new potatoes. Loved the igloo in the garden although it was a tad chilly (in January). Published: September 21, 2015 at 1:52 pm. The salmon ceviche was just as good. Hi,Firstly I would like to apologise for the experience you received at Coppa Club recently. I spent 8 hours liking shit photos on Instagram so I could get free soap: Why fake influencers need to stop. Wine list not too bad - a bit short on Italian wines but still a good selection. hb`````sd`e`ufd@ A s0 no}E6 Eat & Drink 0118 207 8971 Bedrooms 0118 969 2277. reservations@variouseateries.co.uk. Roast vegetables were overdone and I have never seen so manyMore, Booked dinner in an igloo for my parter & I & it was FAB! Outside, landscaped gardens open out on to the Thames. The cost of the halibut kiev would have been 25, which made it one of the more expensive items on the menu. From boat trips, walks and water activities you'll be connecting with the great outdoors in no time. Initially we had a very bad experience at Coppa Club Sonning 2 months ago and then as soon as we complained they got back to us immediately and offered us a complimentary meal. Drop in anytime for anything from early breakfast to late night supper. Property details for Sonning. Before our meal, I tried a garden spritz and my partner had a coppa sour complete with amoretti biscuit. The Picturehouse overlooks the Maidenhead Waterway, right in the centre of town. The Manager did apologise and give us free coffees (we had waited 45 minutes by then) but her excuse was that they were busier than they had expectedon a sunny day by the river not sure you can do that. Outside, a large garden and terrace overlook the water. Disclaimer: We received a three course meal for two with a bottle of wine at Coppa Club in Sonning, in exchange for this review. 1157 0 obj <> endobj xref Our beautiful all-day spaces provide a home-from-home for locals to make their own. . Sunday Lunch Menu 80.00 for Three Courses - Available 12 noon - Last orders 4:30pm. COPPA SOUR 9.50 Saliza Amaretto, Tanqueray Export Gin, berry cordial, foam BELLI-N0 (alcohol free) PEACH TRIP 5.00 Kombucha, peach pure POPSTAR MARTINI (low alcohol) 8.50 Italicus, passion fruit, lemon, kombucha BREAKFAST ICED TEA (low alcohol) 7.50 Registered address: The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6YE with company number: 08521222. In the igloo, we splashed out on two of the pricier igloo-only Laurent Perrier champagne cocktails to finish off our meal. Plus good bar chat. zt4@]::&1im h2H1N`:`1q?& ,Y%X3qM\h?#y8f01LfcQIH008n*10*iF ^` ! In this Restaurant you can expect original Italian cuisine with classics like pizza and pasta, however, the Restaurant also offers food European cuisine. 0000113527 00000 n Beautifully refurbished Coppa Club restaurant sits beside the River Thames in the charming Berkshire village of Sonning. 0000015724 00000 n Upload menu. Coppa Club is a small chain of bars and restaurants in the South East and South West, and there are two locally to Reading; one in Sonning (where George and Amal Clooney live, apparently) and one in Streatley. Fortst med at rre for Kog guanciale med olivenolie og 1 tsk. For a more intimate experience, there are a number of dining booths and a smaller rustic dining space complete with wood beams. CHRISTMAS SET MENU 2 Courses & Nibbles 31.95 3 Courses & Nibbles 35.95 *Excludes Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. Find good sea bass, crispy squid and mushroom pizza on the menu. The Great House, Thames Street, RG4 6UT Sonning, UK 0000026765 00000 n We first opened our doors back in 2015 in the Berkshire countryside village of Sonning-on-Thames, where we set out to create a venue which . Coppa Club is a place for eating, drinking, meeting and unwinding. For me, the joy of a kiev is stabbing your fork in to have it spill out all over the place, but this wasnt the case. 0000011295 00000 n With. Get plenty of meat-free inspiration with our easy, versatile recipes, Try our comforting classics and showstopping twists, from chocolate fudge cake to custard tarts and quick brownies, Choose the type of message you'd like to post, Coppa Club, Sonning-on-Thames: restaurant review. We had the set Christmas menu which sounded much better than it actually was. I found the decor to be a little dated. Don't miss the sage potatoes and that flourless chocolate and almond cake. 0000000016 00000 n our food was cold (when it eventually came) and then it took a long time to re-appear. For mains, try the whole roast sea bass, simply cooked and layered with courgette and garlic, served with rocket and cherry tomatoes. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Coppa Club in Sonning sits on the Thames, close to the Sonning Lock, which was once described by Victorian writer Jerome K Jerome as "the most fairy-like little nook on the whole river". hA 04F\GczC. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. At Christmas theres pods to sit in overlooking the river Thames. Our beautiful all-day spaces provide a home-from-home for locals to make their own. Things to know about setting up a UK based home catering company. Get . The halibut was a lightly battered, chunky piece of fish and was cooked perfectly. Please see attached some part of the menu as of January 2019. Most guests mark that you can order tasty sticky toffee pudding, pecan pie and muffins here. The Swan at, High St, Goring, England, United Kingdom. Restauranten tilbyder ogs glutenfrie mltider, og der er veganske muligheder p restaurantens menukort at vlge imellem. Such a shame, the place is lovely, great location, great food.Service just awful, slow, inefficient, badly managed, undertrained staff. It's an Italian menu that focuses on fresh produce cooked simply. View job listing details and apply now. I would really like to invite you back for another visit, in the hope that we can exceed your expectations on service and food.If you would like to email me at jonathon.bramwell@coppaclub.co.uk, I will arrange everything for you. This place feels like it's run by teenagers and inexperienced staff with little idea of running a busy restaurant with pride or passion. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The menu wasn't overly inspiring, so we shared some small plates and sides which were great. You can also contact them through their website. 9 bedroom detached house for sale in Sonning, Berkshire, RG4 for 7,950,000. More extensive facilities can be found in the nearby towns of Henley-on-Thames and Reading. Clean toilet facilities. good wine selection. Explore the picturesque villages of Cookham, Marlow, Bray and Windsor and Eton. P denne side kan du finde det komplette menukort p Coppa Club Sonning-on-thames. Our honeymoon period is certainly not over and I would like to take this opportunity to invite you back for another visit so we can hopefully exceed your expectations on the quality of our service.Please could you email me directly on jonathon.bramwell@coppaclub.co.uk so we can look into this further.Kind RegardsJonny. This market town will have the Thames at the heart of all your plans. Find event and ticket information. We have visited the Coppa Club on various occasions and the service and food are always good! Skip to main content. plates not cleared between courses etc. Average Retail Store Manager Salary in UK: 23,522.81. "ordered eating late after a drink came in 25 minutes and eating was amazing, very fresh is redefined! Clients may eat tasty sticky toffee pudding, pecan pie and muffins at this restaurant. Hi John,Firstly I would like to apologise for the experience you received at Coppa Club recently. Monday - Thursday 9am - 11:00pm. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. . Your email address will not be published. 0000008876 00000 n All tastes and dietary requirements are catered for. Stay. Contact address. Everyone very . Use this affiliate link to purchase from Amazon and I will make a small commission. Inclusive of service and VAT. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. You will appreciate reasonable prices. Starters . Show more. The cozy atmosphere makes a good impression on customers. 0000041313 00000 n If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Salads and sourdough pizzas. Required fields are marked *. See below for further information about the categories of cookies used on our site . The hospitable staff welcomes people all year round. Happiness is a lie in.Read moreabout me and this site orpop me an email. Coppa Club - Sonning-on-Thames: Good all day menu. (The staff have to carry your dishes out to you but for the extra 15 secondsMore, We visited last night for dinner, on arrival we could not get a parking space as again the hotel had a function so you cannot park in 80% of the spaces and the overflow car park is a 10 minute walk (in January in theMore. Swizzels Sweetest Invention - invent your perfect sweet! St. George and Dragon: Dinner - See 1,148 traveler reviews, 145 candid photos, and great deals for Wargrave, UK, at Tripadvisor. Vegetarian | VG Vegan | VE Nibbles Warm Bread, Olives, Tapenade & Pesto | vg On arrival Starters Celeriac Soup | ve Pickled mushrooms & chives I found the decor to be a little dated. Reviews from Coppa Club employees about Coppa Club culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Great breakfast menu. And make sure you order the pan-roasted potatoes on the side. 0000044262 00000 n Location - Living in Sonning The property is in Sonning village, a short walk to the popular Bull Inn pub, the Village Hamper convenience store, and close to the village church and riverside walks.