She recounts a recent party for museum directors that took place in the de Youngs tower on one of those rare San Francisco nights where there was no fog: It was so beautiful. Soon I too succumbed to the valleys charms and convinced my dad that he needed to hire me. The residency featured concerts, family programs, and events that generated support for local youth charities. . Dede Wilsey's House (Google Maps). + ' @media (max-width: 575px){ #ouibounce-modal {display:none !important;} }' At the forefront of this cultural dimension is Nimbus Arts!, Nimbus continues to be an amazing gift to this community and we are forever grateful to the entire team for your creativity, genius, dedication and commitment., Trevor & Kelly Foster, Nimbus Arts Leadership Circle and Supporter, Art is a powerful healer! o[this.name].push(this.value || ''); Trevor's father, the late John Traina, was a winegrower and vintner in the Napa Valley for many years. Dede Wilsey - Early Life. By year two, the festival added the free Bouchaine Vineyards-sponsored Young Artists concerts and the Dede Wilsey Dance Series. There were two people in beautiful clothes, a man and a woman with a parasol, walking away from you. * There is probably no need to call this directly - use setNewsletterCookie(). The "Access for All campaign" submitted a petition to the San Francisco elections department Monday with enough signatures to get a measure on the November ballot. When I was growing up here, we had this thing we called scary walks, and after dinner wed go out with our flashlights and walk through the vineyards. The old house had less room, but was very charming., Even with its updates, the Napa Valley getaway is a far cry from the couples primary residence, in Pacific Heights. As an adult, he began to stand up to what he describes as her verbal put-downs. + '