This function releases the resources previously allocated by NvDsSRCreate(). This is the time interval in seconds for SR start / stop events generation. Note that the formatted messages were sent to , lets rewrite our consumer.py to inspect the formatted messages from this topic. Streaming data can come over the network through RTSP or from a local file system or from a camera directly. DeepStream abstracts these libraries in DeepStream plugins, making it easy for developers to build video analytic pipelines without having to learn all the individual libraries. What are the recommended values for. Why am I getting following waring when running deepstream app for first time? How can I determine whether X11 is running? There is an option to configure a tracker. How does secondary GIE crop and resize objects? For the output, users can select between rendering on screen, saving the output file, or streaming the video out over RTSP. Sample Helm chart to deploy DeepStream application is available on NGC. How do I obtain individual sources after batched inferencing/processing? A Record is an arbitrary JSON data structure that can be created, retrieved, updated, deleted and listened to. World Book of Record Winner December 2020, Claim: Maximum number of textbooks published with ISBN number with a minimum period during COVID -19 lockdown period in India (between April 11, 2020, and July 01, 2020). Can Jetson platform support the same features as dGPU for Triton plugin? Nothing to do. smart-rec-file-prefix= When deepstream-app is run in loop on Jetson AGX Xavier using while true; do deepstream-app -c ; done;, after a few iterations I see low FPS for certain iterations. The containers are available on NGC, NVIDIA GPU cloud registry. What types of input streams does DeepStream 6.0 support? It returns the session id which later can be used in NvDsSRStop() to stop the corresponding recording. #sensor-list-file=dstest5_msgconv_sample_config.txt, Install librdkafka (to enable Kafka protocol adaptor for message broker), Run deepstream-app (the reference application), Remove all previous DeepStream installations, Run the deepstream-app (the reference application), dGPU Setup for RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), How to visualize the output if the display is not attached to the system, 1 . Native TensorRT inference is performed using Gst-nvinfer plugin and inference using Triton is done using Gst-nvinferserver plugin. What is the difference between batch-size of nvstreammux and nvinfer? If you dont have any RTSP cameras, you may pull DeepStream demo container . If you are trying to detect an object, this tensor data needs to be post-processed by a parsing and clustering algorithm to create bounding boxes around the detected object. Can users set different model repos when running multiple Triton models in single process? How to clean and restart? Produce device-to-cloud event messages, 5. What is maximum duration of data I can cache as history for smart record? The events are transmitted over Kafka to a streaming and batch analytics backbone. What is the official DeepStream Docker image and where do I get it? Produce cloud-to-device event messages, Transfer Learning Toolkit - Getting Started, Transfer Learning Toolkit - Specification Files, Transfer Learning Toolkit - StreetNet (TLT2), Transfer Learning Toolkit - CovidNet (TLT2), Transfer Learning Toolkit - Classification (TLT2), Custom Model - Triton Inference Server Configurations, Custom Model - Custom Parser - Yolov2-coco, Custom Model - Custom Parser - Tiny Yolov2, Custom Model - Custom Parser - EfficientDet, Custom Model - Sample Custom Parser - Resnet - Frcnn - Yolov3 - SSD, Custom Model - Sample Custom Parser - SSD, Custom Model - Sample Custom Parser - FasterRCNN, Custom Model - Sample Custom Parser - Yolov4. This is a good reference application to start learning the capabilities of DeepStream. It returns the session id which later can be used in NvDsSRStop() to stop the corresponding recording. What should I do if I want to set a self event to control the record? See the gst-nvdssr.h header file for more details. Last updated on Feb 02, 2023. Why is that? Copyright 2023, NVIDIA. Hardware Platform (Jetson / CPU) What if I dont set default duration for smart record? For developers looking to build their custom application, the deepstream-app can be a bit overwhelming to start development. What if I dont set video cache size for smart record? How to enable TensorRT optimization for Tensorflow and ONNX models? tensorflow python framework errors impl notfounderror no cpu devices are available in this process Object tracking is performed using the Gst-nvtracker plugin. If you set smart-record=2, this will enable smart record through cloud messages as well as local events with default configurations. World-class customer support and in-house procurement experts. deepstream-testsr is to show the usage of smart recording interfaces. This parameter will increase the overall memory usages of the application. Can Gst-nvinferserver support models across processes or containers? What is batch-size differences for a single model in different config files (, Create Container Image from Graph Composer, Generate an extension for GXF wrapper of GstElement, Extension and component factory registration boilerplate, Implementation of INvDsInPlaceDataHandler, Implementation of an Configuration Provider component, DeepStream Domain Component - INvDsComponent, Probe Callback Implementation - INvDsInPlaceDataHandler, Element Property Controller INvDsPropertyController, Configurations INvDsConfigComponent template and specializations, INvDsVideoTemplatePluginConfigComponent / INvDsAudioTemplatePluginConfigComponent, Set the root folder for searching YAML files during loading, Starts the execution of the graph asynchronously, Waits for the graph to complete execution, Runs all System components and waits for their completion, Get unique identifier of the entity of given component, Get description and list of components in loaded Extension, Get description and list of parameters of Component, nvidia::gxf::DownstreamReceptiveSchedulingTerm, nvidia::gxf::MessageAvailableSchedulingTerm, nvidia::gxf::MultiMessageAvailableSchedulingTerm, nvidia::gxf::ExpiringMessageAvailableSchedulingTerm, nvidia::triton::TritonInferencerInterface, nvidia::triton::TritonRequestReceptiveSchedulingTerm, nvidia::deepstream::NvDs3dDataDepthInfoLogger, nvidia::deepstream::NvDs3dDataColorInfoLogger, nvidia::deepstream::NvDs3dDataPointCloudInfoLogger, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsActionRecognition2D, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsActionRecognition3D, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMultiSrcConnection, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsGxfObjectDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsGxfAudioClassificationDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsGxfOpticalFlowDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsGxfSegmentationDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsGxfInferTensorDataTranslator, nvidia::BodyPose2D::NvDsGxfBodypose2dDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMsgRelayTransmitter, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMsgBrokerC2DReceiver, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMsgBrokerD2CTransmitter, nvidia::FacialLandmarks::FacialLandmarksPgieModel, nvidia::FacialLandmarks::FacialLandmarksSgieModel, nvidia::FacialLandmarks::FacialLandmarksSgieModelV2, nvidia::FacialLandmarks::NvDsGxfFacialLandmarksTranslator, nvidia::HeartRate::NvDsHeartRateTemplateLib, nvidia::HeartRate::NvDsGxfHeartRateDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsModelUpdatedSignal, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsInferVideoPropertyController, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsLatencyMeasurement, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsAudioClassificationPrint, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsPerClassObjectCounting, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsModelEngineWatchOTFTrigger, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsRoiClassificationResultParse, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsInPlaceDataHandler, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsPropertyController, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsAudioTemplatePluginConfigComponent, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsVideoTemplatePluginConfigComponent, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsInferModelConfigComponent, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsGxfDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsOpticalFlowVisual, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsVideoRendererPropertyController, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleProbeMessageMetaCreation, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleSourceManipulator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleVideoTemplateLib, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleAudioTemplateLib, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleC2DSmartRecordTrigger, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleD2C_SRMsgGenerator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsResnet10_4ClassDetectorModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSecondaryCarColorClassifierModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSecondaryCarMakeClassifierModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSecondaryVehicleTypeClassifierModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSonyCAudioClassifierModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsCarDetector360dModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSourceManipulationAction, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMultiSourceSmartRecordAction, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMultiSrcWarpedInput, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMultiSrcInputWithRecord, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsOSDPropertyController, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsTilerEventHandler, Setting up a Connection from an Input to an Output, A Basic Example of Container Builder Configuration, Container builder main control section specification, Container dockerfile stage section specification. How can I determine the reason? Whats the throughput of H.264 and H.265 decode on dGPU (Tesla)? Why does the deepstream-nvof-test application show the error message Device Does NOT support Optical Flow Functionality if run with NVIDIA Tesla P4 or NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Jetson TX2, or Jetson TX1? The size of the video cache can be configured per use case. What is the approximate memory utilization for 1080p streams on dGPU? userData received in that callback is the one which is passed during NvDsSRStart(). What is maximum duration of data I can cache as history for smart record? When executing a graph, the execution ends immediately with the warning No system specified. You may use other devices (e.g. When deepstream-app is run in loop on Jetson AGX Xavier using while true; do deepstream-app -c ; done;, after a few iterations I see low FPS for certain iterations. Nothing to do, NvDsBatchMeta not found for input buffer error while running DeepStream pipeline, The DeepStream reference application fails to launch, or any plugin fails to load, Errors occur when deepstream-app is run with a number of streams greater than 100, After removing all the sources from the pipeline crash is seen if muxer and tiler are present in the pipeline, Some RGB video format pipelines worked before DeepStream 6.1 onwards on Jetson but dont work now, UYVP video format pipeline doesnt work on Jetson, Memory usage keeps on increasing when the source is a long duration containerized files(e.g. Why does my image look distorted if I wrap my cudaMalloced memory into NvBufSurface and provide to NvBufSurfTransform? Can I stop it before that duration ends? Custom broker adapters can be created. It expects encoded frames which will be muxed and saved to the file. The data types are all in native C and require a shim layer through PyBindings or NumPy to access them from the Python app. Copyright 2021, Season. How to find the performance bottleneck in DeepStream? Below diagram shows the smart record architecture: This module provides the following APIs. The plugin for decode is called Gst-nvvideo4linux2. This application is covered in greater detail in the DeepStream Reference Application - deepstream-app chapter. Why does my image look distorted if I wrap my cudaMalloced memory into NvBufSurface and provide to NvBufSurfTransform? How can I run the DeepStream sample application in debug mode? This causes the duration of the generated video to be less than the value specified. What should I do if I want to set a self event to control the record? What are the recommended values for. What if I dont set default duration for smart record? The first frame in the cache may not be an Iframe, so, some frames from the cache are dropped to fulfil this condition. By default, Smart_Record is the prefix in case this field is not set. . How do I configure the pipeline to get NTP timestamps? smart-rec-video-cache= The params structure must be filled with initialization parameters required to create the instance. smart-rec-start-time= Following are the default values of configuration parameters: Following fields can be used under [sourceX] groups to configure these parameters. Yes, on both accounts. What is the GPU requirement for running the Composer? It comes pre-built with an inference plugin to do object detection cascaded by inference plugins to do image classification. What if I do not get expected 30 FPS from camera using v4l2src plugin in pipeline but instead get 15 FPS or less than 30 FPS? To enable smart record in deepstream-test5-app set the following under [sourceX] group: smart-record=<1/2> Optimum memory management with zero-memory copy between plugins and the use of various accelerators ensure the highest performance. Can Gst-nvinferserver support models cross processes or containers? DeepStream is a streaming analytic toolkit to build AI-powered applications. What is the correct way to do this? How can I determine whether X11 is running? This function stops the previously started recording. The SDK ships with several simple applications, where developers can learn about basic concepts of DeepStream, constructing a simple pipeline and then progressing to build more complex applications. After decoding, there is an optional image pre-processing step where the input image can be pre-processed before inference. In the main control section, why is the field container_builder required? Can Gst-nvinferserver support inference on multiple GPUs? Recording also can be triggered by JSON messages received from the cloud. During container builder installing graphs, sometimes there are unexpected errors happening while downloading manifests or extensions from registry. Why do I observe: A lot of buffers are being dropped. The performance benchmark is also run using this application. The deepstream-test2 progresses from test1 and cascades secondary network to the primary network. Ive configured smart-record=2 as the document said, using local event to start or end video-recording. What is the difference between batch-size of nvstreammux and nvinfer? smart-rec-duration= There are two ways in which smart record events can be generated either through local events or through cloud messages. Only the data feed with events of importance is recorded instead of always saving the whole feed. What is the approximate memory utilization for 1080p streams on dGPU? Copyright 2020-2021, NVIDIA. For deployment at scale, you can build cloud-native, DeepStream applications using containers and orchestrate it all with Kubernetes platforms. Any data that is needed during callback function can be passed as userData. In case a Stop event is not generated. This parameter will ensure the recording is stopped after a predefined default duration. For creating visualization artifacts such as bounding boxes, segmentation masks, labels there is a visualization plugin called Gst-nvdsosd. How can I construct the DeepStream GStreamer pipeline? The property bufapi-version is missing from nvv4l2decoder, what to do? When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. Can I stop it before that duration ends? deepstream smart record. My DeepStream performance is lower than expected. Why is that? # Use this option if message has sensor name as id instead of index (0,1,2 etc.). Smart-rec-container=<0/1> What are different Memory types supported on Jetson and dGPU? In smart record, encoded frames are cached to save on CPU memory. See the deepstream_source_bin.c for more details on using this module. Can Gst-nvinfereserver (DeepSream Triton plugin) run on Nano platform? To start with, lets prepare a RTSP stream using DeepStream. deepstream-test5 sample application will be used for demonstrating SVR. One of the key capabilities of DeepStream is secure bi-directional communication between edge and cloud. I started the record with a set duration. Why is the Gst-nvstreammux plugin required in DeepStream 4.0+? Can Gst-nvinferserver support inference on multiple GPUs? What is batch-size differences for a single model in different config files (, Generating a non-DeepStream (GStreamer) extension, Generating a DeepStream (GStreamer) extension, Extension and component factory registration boilerplate, Implementation of INvDsInPlaceDataHandler, Implementation of an Configuration Provider component, DeepStream Domain Component - INvDsComponent, Probe Callback Implementation - INvDsInPlaceDataHandler, Element Property Controller INvDsPropertyController, Configurations INvDsConfigComponent template and specializations, INvDsVideoTemplatePluginConfigComponent / INvDsAudioTemplatePluginConfigComponent, Setting up a Connection from an Input to an Output, A Basic Example of Container Builder Configuration, Container builder main control section specification, Container dockerfile stage section specification, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMultiSrcConnection, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsGxfObjectDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsGxfAudioClassificationDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsGxfOpticalFlowDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsGxfSegmentationDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsGxfInferTensorDataTranslator, nvidia::BodyPose2D::NvDsGxfBodypose2dDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMsgRelayTransmitter, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMsgBrokerC2DReceiver, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMsgBrokerD2CTransmitter, nvidia::FacialLandmarks::FacialLandmarksPgieModel, nvidia::FacialLandmarks::FacialLandmarksSgieModel, nvidia::FacialLandmarks::FacialLandmarksSgieModelV2, nvidia::FacialLandmarks::NvDsGxfFacialLandmarksTranslator, nvidia::HeartRate::NvDsHeartRateTemplateLib, nvidia::HeartRate::NvDsGxfHeartRateDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsModelUpdatedSignal, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsInferVideoPropertyController, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsLatencyMeasurement, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsAudioClassificationPrint, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsPerClassObjectCounting, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsModelEngineWatchOTFTrigger, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsRoiClassificationResultParse, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsInPlaceDataHandler, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsPropertyController, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsAudioTemplatePluginConfigComponent, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsVideoTemplatePluginConfigComponent, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsInferModelConfigComponent, nvidia::deepstream::INvDsGxfDataTranslator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsOpticalFlowVisual, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsVideoRendererPropertyController, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleProbeMessageMetaCreation, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleSourceManipulator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleVideoTemplateLib, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleAudioTemplateLib, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleC2DSmartRecordTrigger, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSampleD2C_SRMsgGenerator, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsResnet10_4ClassDetectorModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSecondaryCarColorClassifierModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSecondaryCarMakeClassifierModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSecondaryVehicleTypeClassifierModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSonyCAudioClassifierModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsCarDetector360dModel, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSourceManipulationAction, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMultiSourceSmartRecordAction, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMultiSrcWarpedInput, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsMultiSrcInputWithRecord, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsOSDPropertyController, nvidia::deepstream::NvDsTilerEventHandler. This function stops the previously started recording. This application will work for all AI models with detailed instructions provided in individual READMEs. This is the time interval in seconds for SR start / stop events generation. Why does the deepstream-nvof-test application show the error message Device Does NOT support Optical Flow Functionality ? That means smart record Start/Stop events are generated every 10 seconds through local events.