WARNING:This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Business, Economics, and Finance. DSA Polymer Mag Revisited THE FAL GUY 2.46K subscribers Subscribe 3.6K views 10 months ago Revisiting the DSArms Polymer Mag. Have not loaded them or fired them, only inserted them in my L1A1 and they snapped in as smoothly and cleanly as any magazine ever has into a rifle. SA5816C-A. I have used winchester white box, fiocchi, prvi and ati ammo, all with the same results. Constructed from blued steel, this magazine offers unparalleled strength with lasting corrosion resistance to protect against any shooting environment. Anti Tilt Follower. This magazine manufactured by DS Arms keeps the traditional lines of a military FAL magazine but introduces a more modern polymer construction. Here are my observations. value and quality found anywhere in the firearms community. Loc: VA. City or County: Blacksburg. FN FAL DSA Polymer Mag *UPDATED* - The Good?! ago Yes Zaliukas-Gungnir 9 mo. The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. Restrictions Self-Lubricating Anti-Tilt Follower for Increased Reliability. If downloaded to between 15-18 rds they seem to be ok. That can't be good. Due to multiple states and cities now enforcing various magazine restrictions andmore coming we will notship magazines that are restricted in your area with firearms to the states listed below. I wish DSA would offer a special FAL Files edition chicken mitt. I bought three of the DSA polymer FAL magazines. Not taking best offers at this time. FAL rifles are completely interchangeable with the original F.N. The gun came with one decent steel-bodied magazine, a few polymer Thermold mags, and even another steel mag which I quickly came to realize was configured for an inch-pattern FAL versus my metric. Buy USA Made DSA 20 Round .308 Caliber Magazine for L1A1 Metric FAL Rifle: GunBroker is the largest seller of Rifle Magazines & Rifle Clips Rifle Parts Gun Parts All: 973279771 . Order now! Why should anyone buy these wretched magazines when most any cheap and plentiful military issue mag works easily and reliably? I just recently purchased two of DS Arms polymer FAL/STG-58 7.62x51 magazines not having had time to retrieve some of my standard issue metal magazines. : No Item Description: For sale LNIB DSA FAL full build, comes with BCM VFG, Vertex AMG Gen2, SIG 5x magnifier. Self-Lubricating Anti-Tilt Follower for Increased Reliability. This magazine took design ideas from different FAL magazines from over the years and around the world. DS Arms FAL .308WIN 20 Round Polymer Magazine The same way mags won't fit a CNC cut receiver. The good: They're light. Sold Out, Please Sign up For The Notify Me List! Start dateFeb 14, 2020 Page1 of 3 1 2 3 Next 1 of 3 Go to page Go Next Last T.C. EAI FAL Receiver; EAI FAL Receiver 2007-2008; Olympic Arms FAL Receiver; EAI L1A1 Receiver 2009; FAL Tutorials; FAL Reviews - Misc; Defective DSA Barrels; Rhodesian Pattern Camouflage; CAI L1A1 Thumbhole Restoration; FNC Handguards on FAL; Fake Wood L1A1 Handguards; FAL Magazine Repair; Convert Type A Lower to Type B; FAL Tutorial: Installing . Impact & Crush Resistant Material and Construction. Is there a list/chart somewhere where it shows manufacturer markings? Apr 22, 2020 Just remember they are Heavy and Make the RFB look like the Westinghouse M-25 Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle.. All DS Arms firearms are backed up by their knowledgeable staff and warranty. Stamped Steel Floor Plate. The Thermolds are identical to the RRA polymer mags, just don't say RRA on them. Least I am not out much $$. This durable polymer magazine is constructed of glass filled reinforced next generation polymer with a stainless steel spring. I thought that since DSA was selling them, they had to be good. DSA FAL 7.62X51MM MAG-2PK. Most of mine were from gun shows at stands that were selling surplus magazines. The springs are good and strong. So out of boredom and curiosity I ordered 3 new DSA FAL polymer mags to test. DS Arms is please to release their new FAL Fusion Magazine after years of design & testing. DS Arms (DSA) FN-FAL-Metric Magazine (20-round .308-7.62NATO - RFB) . Moses Machine Works magazines in 2019. The mags are ugly, too, with that giant floorplate. The original .280 British accelerated a 140-grain slug to 2,549 feet per second. For more information go to -, AK47 30 Round Magazine-Black AK30R-US Palm, AK47 30 Round Magazine-PolyCarb AK30R-US Palm, WBP 5.56/.223 Polymer AK 47 10 Round Magazine. Please don't tell me they designed these things. American company DSA (David Selvaggio Arms) manufactures a copy of the FAL called the DSA SA58 FAL that is made with the same Steyr-Daimler-Puch production line equipment as the StG-58. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: No Returns Enter your email and we will notify you when restocked. metric FAL mag because that's all that's available. The DS Arms FAL Fusion Magazine features the clean classic lines of traditional FAL magazines allowing it not only function great in all of the different FAL type rifles but also look great. Then out of multiple vintages of DSA rifles and aftermarket receiver types. Thus began the search for more magazines. More . If so, a shame, as they worked flawlessly, in my experience ( unlike Moses himself :facepalm: ). More Details : MAGLULA FAL MAG LOADER AND UNLOADER - 7.62x51MM / .308 WIN. The DSA B.R.S. I have a ton of FAL mags but I will pick up a few. The largest FN / FAL discussion board on the web! Manufactured by DS Arms. A word of advice, when a customer has a problem, the proper response is, "I apologize. RTG Parts is committed to keeping prices low while maintaining The Rock River LAR-8 uses both metric and inch pattern FAL magazines. That's is something I have yet to see, I've had mags loaded for 6 months now with no issues and I've tired to shake rounds out. The reason im asking is that I am coming from the ak platform where magazine country origins and variants is an interesting distinction. Sefrius 9 mo. a high level of customer service. averyycuriousman 9 mo. I guess I got lucky. L1A1 Style Floor Plate Design for Ease of disassembly, maintenance and cleaning. The good news is that new DSA mags are, in my experience, reliable. Next Generation Polymer Construction for a Light Weight & Rust Proof Magazine. But you have to lock the magazine in properly or you're going to have issues with all magazines. Item Name: FS WTS: DSA FAL SA58 Improved Battle Carbine w/ Extra Location: Zip Code: 24073 Item is for: Sale Only Sale Price: 2850 Willing to Ship: Yes Bill of Sale Required? Look what SCAR17 mags cost, new FN FAL mags are right up there w/ those. Sometimes the rounds and/or follower were so tight in the mag the following rounds were loose and would fall out unless you tapped the mag to get the follower and rounds to push up and hold the last round(s) against the feed lips. DSA Fusion Polymer Metric Pattern magazine for the FAL SA58. OMG DS Arms, stop selling these plastic turds! This magazine took design ideas from different FAL magazines from over the years and around the world! If item is defective or incorrect please notify us within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. While no one is perfect except my wife, she tells me often of her perfection. The part where the magazine catch meets the magazine needs to be at a right angle to get them in. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Product Code: DSA-FAL-M-30. 7.62x51mm - .308 Win. FN FAL Metric Schematic W/ Parts List. Beautiful. Because the only way one would be cut "to big" is either a worn out cutter or they are hand cut, one would think that if you used a CNC machine the cuts would be UNIFORM in size with little variation in the dimensions. The newly designed FN/Fal magazine fits the Kel-Tec RFB. AK0perator47 Pierce/Kitsap County Messages 2,453 Reactions 2,968 Mar 14, 2018 Thread Starter #6 I was referring to having to not wanting to wait. The design isn't the problem. DSA Inc. DSA 11730 SA58/FAL 308 US Made Metric Pattern 30 round Magazine. Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O. I'll stick with steel mags. That'd be nice. Designed For Use In Metric Pattern Rifles Only. You can also post a want to buy ad, and youll find some. I took them with me to the range to test them with my new build. Collecting different mags can be interesting as well as the history and manufacturing techniques associated with them. I appreciate your help with surplus magazines. Surplus steel mags are your best bet. The new magazine features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining. Now the bad. Since the FAL mechanical offset is not like an AR, you must be low on the stock for proper sight picture. DS Arms is please to release their new FAL Fusion Magazine after years of design & testing. It doesn't feed well in my IMBEL, and it doesn't hold 20 rds very well. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. Next Generation Polymer Construction for a Light Weight & Rust Proof Magazine. While the steel mag functioned mostly fine, the Thermolds were misfeed-prone every shot or three. ! Between the mags and port for less than 50c a round, we ought to be thanking DSA.they are the only ones still in the game with usI'm grabbing a couple mags and maybe a can. $19.50 Add To Cart HK G3 20rd aluminum magazine follower good condition In Stock. 's duties, or off duty. Atlantic Firearms follows all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. I look forward to reading some reviews here on these new ones. DS Arms or DSA builds the famous FN FAL rifle in the US using state of the art manufacturing techniques. Quick Reply to: Poor operator skills or knowledge. We also produce spare parts and proprietary accessories for the FAL. For sale LINB DSA FAL full build, comes with BCM VFG, Vertex AMG Gen2, SIG 5x magnifier, VG6, 1 DSA polymer mag, and 4 steel matric mag (Hard to find right now) Ask for $2850. The material used is the problem. The difference in muzzle energy between the two loads is less than 300 foot-pounds. Price: $1,525.00 View product DSA SA58 18" FAL RIFLE CLASSIC SERIES Battle Rifles The magazines appears to be of good quality, I ran a magazine through my fal with no malfunctions. Looking forward to hearing some reviews by FALers here. Like new DSA SA58 Improved Battle Carbine full build, comes with BCM VFG, Vertex AMG Gen2, SIG 5x magnifier, VG6, 1 DSA polymer mag, and 4 steel matric. I also have the Springfield SAR-48 clone as well but alas, these magazines would not fit the SAR-48. The DSA made metal FAL mags also have a bad rep. Surplus mags are the way to go. Rock River Arms makes a Poly FAL mag for their LAR-8 rifle. The FNM ammo shoots great. This durable polymer magazine is constructed of glass filled reinforced next generation polymer with a stainless steel spring. This whole magazine thing is a farce. DSA FAL SA58 20RD MAGAZINE NEW. This is why I'm a metal mag kind of guy. All New U.S. Made Construction & Materials. This durable polymer magazine is constructed of glass filled reinforced next generation polymer with a stainless steel spring. Have not tried any of the current FAL mags---the old Israeli mags just work fine. These have the front lip on them. All Rights Reserved. We manufacture the (ENTIRE) FN FAL 7.62mm rifle system in the United States utilizing new tooling, improved materials and modernized processes as the SA58. The PMAG 30 AUS GEN M3 Window is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO polymer magazine for Steyr AUG/F88/F90. Keep your FAL-style Rifle going on the firing line with this 20-round Mag from Thermold. I just back to shooting a FAL and didn't know about these horrible polymer magazines. Message or email zcc3102789@gmail.com. We're Here To HelpYour satisfaction is important to us! The unfortunate deal with the FAL is that other than DSA, which owns some old Steyr equipment, new production of FAL stuff basically ended 30 years ago. Price: $19.95. These are metric pattern magazines which will also fit the inch pattern guns as well (NOTE:it is the inch pattern mags which will not fit in metric guns) These are available in various conditions. They expand when loaded making them difficult to insert as there is a lot of friction going on making me repeatedly attempt to seat the mag in the well properly. All U.S. Made By DS Arms, Counts as 3 U.S. Parts for 922r Compliancy. For more information go to -, AK47 30 Round Magazine-Black AK30R-US Palm, AK47 30 Round Magazine-PolyCarb AK30R-US Palm, WBP 5.56/.223 Polymer AK 47 10 Round Magazine. Overall I am pleased with this product. This durable polymer magazine is constructed of glass filled reinforced next generation polymer with a stainless steel spring. The DS Arms FAL SA58 Metric .308 30-Round Steel Magazine was designed to maximize reliability. DS Arms FAL SA58 Metric Magazine Specifications and features PROMAG FAL 20RD MAGAZINE NEW, FDE. Features. DS Arms FAL SA58 Metric .308 Win / 7.62 NATO 20-Round Polymer Magazine . If DSA would start producing the metal mags again, they'd make a fortune tbh. These items are restricted in some locations. DS Arms FAL .308 WIN 20 Round Polymer Magazine, DS Arms FAL .308WIN 20 Round Polymer Magazine, All New U.S. Made Construction & Materials, L1A1 Style Floor Plate Design for Ease of disassembly, maintenance and cleaning, Next Generation Polymer Construction for a Light Weight & Rust Proof Magazine, Impact & Crush Resistant Material and Construction, Self-Lubricating Anti-Tilt Follower for Increased Reliability, Utilizes Standard Metric Pattern 20 Round Magazine Spring, All U.S. Made By DS Arms, Counts as 3 U.S. Parts for 922r Compliancy, Designed For Use In Metric Pattern Rifles Only, Lancer L5AWM AR-15 .223/5.56 30 Round Smoke Magazine, Magpul PMAG D60 AR-15 GEN M3 60 Round Drum Magazine, Magpul PMAG GEN M3 AICS Short Action 7.62 5 Round Magazine, ETS Group AR-15 .223/5.56 30 Round Gen 2 Magazine with Integrated Coupler. All Rights Reserved. We'll fix that for you right away and work toward eliminating this issue in the future." Yes, I wish Magpul got in the FAL mag game (SCAR 17 mags as well!) DSArms released. GI#: 102217994. Browse by FN FAL Caliber 308 Winchester. At one point my firing stopped, I pulled back the bolt, and the remaining rounds were just sitting in the mag like they were sleeping and the bolt couldn't wake them up even after I removed the mag, tapped the mag, and reinserted the loaded mag. (0 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not). They look like PMags complete with gen 3 mag covers. HmmI bought four of them. I've had DSA FAL/STG-58 rifles and they were mighty fine. They are designed the same as Moses mags, just with a different aesthetic. We keep hearing rumors of a good polymer metric FAL mag. DSA. Use the form below to email us your questions about products, online orders, store experiences and more. Nope. This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This was common knowledge back when there was a falfiles site. - Model: 20 Round FAL .308 FUSION Polymer Magazine - Color: Black - Material: Impact & Crush Resistant Polymer Material and Construction - Capacity: 20 Rounds From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. Curious as to what the concensus is on Moses polymer magazines for FAL and SCAR is. DSA FAL SA58 U.S. Made Metric Pattern Magazine - 20 Round. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. I have recently started to get into the fal platform and have a few questions about magazine origins. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately at ftfindustries@msn.com ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN RMA NUMBER. No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL, Massachusetts:No magazines over 10 rounds, Rhode Island: No magazines over 10 rounds.