Less common but often valuable card types include: Error cards: Cards that have been printed with unintentional mistakes (such as inaccurate statistics or reversed photos) are known as error cards. Remember: eBay does not review listings for quality or authenticity. Slight creasing, barely noticeable abrasions, rounded corners. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. On desktop, tap on the "Add to Collection" button in your Collection to add more items. You can also view the value of your portfolio by category. Ebays editing feature stinksjust do it from your phone. EBay will also relist your auction several times without you having to do anything, so if its a low-end card that might not sell, it will keep running for months before having to manually relist it. Hot Baseball Cards. If you're lookingstrictly for values, the sold listings link is the simplest option. One thing I like to do is to list a card for much higher than its currently worth if I believe the card will go up later. The same card can sell for different amounts, even on the same day. How Do I Find Out How Much my Football Cards Are Worth? In 15-30 seconds, I can have a nice cropped picture and I use the Auto feature instead of selecting contrast, brightness, exposure, and more manually. It offers a free and easy resource that should help you get a ballpark figure of not only what your cards are worth, but what people are actually paying for them. Topline In its "State of Trading Cards" report released Thursday, eBay announced that the trading card category on its platform grew by 142% in 2020 with over 4 million more cards sold. For starters, eBay doesn't offer data that's more than a few months old. here. Click "Search title and description" to expand your results. Find that perfect sports card and build your inventory over time, or take the leap and buy a pre-owned collection. Stay up to date on all the latest sports card and memorabilia news, articles, and products by subscribing to our newsletter below: document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2008-2023 The Cardboard Connection. Manage your collection digitally like never before, all in one place. Heres how it works. A good search string should get you close, but if you don't know the card that you have, you might be getting a lot of hits you don't need. If you mix up the order a little, youre fine, but this is how I normally do it. I have about 50 graded sports cards that range from $25 to $700 on the EBay SOLD area. In unopened packs, boxes, or sets: Searching is not currently available on desktop. This includes optimizing marketing and onsite merchandising, attracting and retaining key inventory, and developing integrated solutions and services for our customers.. Plus, no sales tax on transactions within the vault in Delaware. Want to know how much your collection is worth? 2021 Panini Prizm. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for sports cards at the best online prices at eBay! You cant leave negative feedback for a buyer, but they can leave negative feedback for you. And, while none of these cards may be able to claim the title of Most Expensive Baseball Card Ever, theyre pretty amazing in their own right. The actual sales figures are staggering. I also use this as sort of an inventory for my cards Im flipping. Imagine the collection youd like to own. If you're looking up cards, you'll likely want to refine your results to "Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop" and then "Cards." 100 Most expensive baseball cards sold on eBay from 01/30/2023 through 02/28/2023 1) PSA 9 1963 TOPPS #200 MICKEY MANTLE PSA 9 MINT Only 2 Higher Graded In World Selling Price: $50,421 Date Sold: 02/09/2023 Sales Method: Auction (31 bids) See listing (affiliate link) 2) 2022 panini flawless Ken Griffey Julio Rodriguez Dual auto 1/1 Seattle mariners So unless youre a big influencer who can sell cards at ease to their FB or IG audiences, youre likely going to do the bulk of your selling there. 44) 2022 Bowman Draft Termarr Johnson TRUE Red Refractor Parallel Auto /5 Pirates!, 45) 2003-04 TOPPS CHROME LEBRON JAMES ROOKIE RC #111 BGS 10 PRISTINE CAVALIERS, 46) 2003-04 TOPPS CHROME LEBRON JAMES ROOKIE RC #111 BGS 10 PRISTINE CAVALIERS, 47) 2003-04 TOPPS CHROME LEBRON JAMES ROOKIE RC #111 BGS 10 PRISTINE CAVALIERS FBA, 48) 2020 Contenders #122A JALEN HURTS CRACKED ICE ROOKIE AUTO RC BGS 9.5 GEM MINT, 49) 1953 Topps Mickey Mantle #82 Base PSA 5 EX Yankees HOF SM, 50) 2022 BOWMAN DRAFT JACKSON HOLLIDAY ORANGE REFRACTOR 1ST AUTO /25 ORIOLES EC, 51) 2022 Panini Flawless Ken Griffey Jr Julio Rodriguez Dual Signature Auto 10/10, 52) 2003-04 TOPPS CHROME LEBRON JAMES ROOKIE RC #111 BGS 10 PRISTINE CAVALIERS FBA, 53) 2003-04 TOPPS CHROME LEBRON JAMES ROOKIE RC #111 BGS 10 PRISTINE CAVALIERS B FBA, 54) 2022 Bowman Chrome Jackson Holliday Auto True Orange 8/25, 55) 63533037 WILLIE MAYS 1951 Bowman #305 RC Rookie PSA 3 VG ICONIC Say Hey Kid, 56) LUIS ROBERT PSA 10 2018 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT 1ST ORANGE REFRACTOR AUTO /25 GEM, 57) 1996 Leaf Signature Extended Century Marks Autographs Derek Jeter /100 PSA 10, 58) ELIJAH GREEN PSA 10 2022 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT ORANGE REFRACTOR AUTO 6/25 POP 1, 59) 1952 TOPPS WILLIE MAYS RC #261 PSA 3.5 FRESHLY GRADED CENTERED HOF ICONIC GRAIL, 60) 1998 Flair Showcase Legacy Collection Row 0 #1 Ken Griffey Jr. /100 PSA 10 Pop 2, 61) 1909 E95 PHILADELPHIA CARAMEL TY COBB PSA 3 BLAZING EYE-POPPING COLORS CENTERED, 62) 1965 Topps Baseball Almost Complete 1 Thr 598 HIGH GRADE W/ 50 Graded Cards, 63) 1911 T206 Piedmont Ty Cobb SGC 4 Bat Off Shoulder HOF Centered, 64) 2003-04 TOPPS CHROME LEBRON JAMES ROOKIE RC #111 PSA 10 GEM MINT CAVALIERS B FBA, 65) 2022 Bowman Chrome JACKSON CHOURIO Orange Shimmer 1st Bowman Auto /25 PSA 10/10, 66) 1956 TOPPS #30 JACKIE ROBINSON DODGERS HOF WHITE BACK PSA 8, 67) 1909-11 T206 Set-Break Harry Lumley Old Mill LOW GRADE *GMCARDS*, 68) 1972 Topps 132 uncut sheet With Full Back And 2 Carlton Fisk Rookie Cards! I wanted repeat buyers. 3. Im not as much of a risk taker like others might be. This way Im already set to sell it if theres a spike. The most common include: All-star cards: Generally, All-star cards are cards of players who took part in the previous seasons all-star game, though sometimes they refer to any Major League star player. Commons: Condition, 5) 1952 Topps #311 Mickey Mantle PSA 1 Dead Centered Yankees HOF ICONIC, 6) 2020/21 NATIONAL TREASURES JALEN GREEN ROOKIE RPA /99 PSA 9 MINT AUTO 10, 7) 1996 Select Certified Mirror Blue #100 Derek Jeter PSA 10, 8) 2018 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Shohei Ohtani RC Rookie AUTO /150 PSA 10, 9) 2001 SPx #150 Ichiro Suzuki RC Rookie Jersey PSA 10 PSA/DNA 10 AUTO " POP 2 ", 10) 1907 DIETSCHE TY COBB ROOKIE PSA 3 NEW LABEL CENTERED SHARP RARE HOF GRAIL RC, 11) Patrick Mahomes II 2017 Contenders Red Zone FOTL RC TICKET AUTO BGS 9 / 10 w/9.5. Then see how much its sold for recently and its worth overtime. I wanted more positive feedback. Use it to get real-time prices for your cards oneBay. Individual item deletion is not currently available on desktop. Near mint to mint (NRMT-MT): Check the grade: Note whether the card was professionally graded by an independent grading service. Those are nice, but they don't necessarily let you know what your cards are worth. All Rights Reserved, Top Sports Cards Sales Prices and Auction Values of All-Time, Top Selling Sports Card and Trading Card Hobby Boxes Hot List, 2022 Topps Chrome MVP Buyback Promotion Details, Guide and Checklist with Prices, 2023 Topps Home Run Challenge Baseball Cards Checklist and Game Details, 2023 Topps Series 1 Baseball Variations Checklist Guide, 2023 Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl LVII Champions Memorabilia Guide, 2022 Topps Allen & Ginter Chrome Baseball Cards Checklist and Odds, 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Hockey Cards Checklist and Odds, 2022 Bowman Inception Baseball Cards Checklist and Odds, 2022 Bowmans Best Baseball Cards Checklist Added. Inserts: You may want to have a second browser tab or window open so you can practice as you read. Other subjects have included television shows, movies, and reality shows like wrestling. Start vaulting In the app, tap on the + icon in your Collection to add more items. Popular grading services include: Beckett Grading Services (BGS, BVG, BCCG). As you scroll through the data, look for cards that are most like yours. Observable print spots, dull color, or slight focus imperfections. I know plenty of people that will scroll right over your listing for saying those things. When I'm searching for a card, my search string usually includes the following: If you want to know what your 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card is worth right now, just typing in "Ken Griffey Jr." will get you thousands of results. I took close-up pics of all the corners and I put *READ in the title. Step 3: Research Latest Sold Comps I go into much greater detail about valuing your cards in this article: How Do I Find Out How Much my Football Cards Are Worth? See also: Real-Time eBay Card Auction Hot List. Tap on the pencil icon to edit the item. It is up to you to research the item you are interested in and obtain any information about its authenticity before you place a bid or buy. Something went wrong. Using eBay to Find the Value of Your Collection. Well preserved items will give years of enjoyment. That is, which cards are actually selling for the most money at any given point in time? Trader set: A trader set (or update set) is a revised set featuring players who were traded shortly after the original set was published. View cart for details. Read that article here! If Im selling a $300 card, Ill go through and add as much as I can here. ), Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, A Rookie Card Tour of the 2020 Baseball Hall of Fame Candidates. The reason is that some people only look at Buy It Now, but lots of people sort by Ending First which will show them auctions. Sports collecting news - Sports cards and sports memorabilia industry news. Please try refreshing the page. If no edits are made to an item, price guidance updates once a day for every item. You can certainly buy better ones, but I can get the pics I need with this dirt-cheap product. Basketball I hold most of the cards I pull. Were changing the game with industry-leading collectingtools. I use the editing feature right there on my phone. What percentage of positive responses do they have? A good search string is the key to finding the value of your sports cards with eBay completed auctions. Lets dive in and Ill show you what Ive been doing. If you want to move the card fast, then underprice it by 5% or so. They vary greatly with some being collectibles and have autographs, color images, and elaborate graphics. Carefully read the details in item listings. In sets, lots, or collections: For a fast and often economical way to get started, consider pre-owned sets, lots, or collections. While the record-breaking prices of 2021 have slowed slightly, the market for high-end sports cards is still booming, pushing the top sports card sales into the millions. Search as broad or narrow as you like and refine results withfilters. Congrats to him on a . Add your cards to Collection beta and see their current eBay market value with comprehensive, actionable insights based on recent sales data. What is the seller's Feedback rating? So if you have a new account and want to sell, there are two things you should be doing: Thats it! 12 product ratings - Thick Soft Sleeves Cardboard Gold 3x4 CBG Penny Sleeves Memorabilia & Auto Cards, 8 product ratings - BCW Semi-Rigid Card Holders #2 1 Pack of 50 Sleeves for Standard Sized Cards, 3 product ratings - 50x Cardboard Gold Perfect Fit Sleeves for Card Saver 1 Semi Rigid (1 Full Pack). Just because someone is asking $1 million for their 1984 Topps Ron Kittle doesn't mean that it's worth $1 million. Something went wrong. For example, lets say that you want to sell a Patrick Mahomes card, but he has a big playoff game coming up. If youve got a sought-after card but its in poor condition, make sure to disclose itor youll for sure have to deal with a refund and likely poor feedback later. Keep in mind, however, that these prices are only rough guides. I wanted people to remember they had a good experience with me. Trading card sales were already experiencing a healthy rise. eBay buyers can also take advantage of the Quick Opinion Program available through PSA/DNA that provides a response of Likely Genuine, Unlikely Genuine, or Cannot Render an Opinion usually within 24 to 36 hours. You'll find links for Baseball-MLB, Basketball-NBA, Football-NFL, Hockey-NHL, and more. You could have it end Sunday or Monday and hope he has a big game. Baseball Wax. Stay up to date on all the latest sports card and memorabilia news, articles, and products by subscribing to our newsletter below: document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2008-2023 The Cardboard Connection. Completed listings show all items, whether they sold or not. eBay Looks to Hire GM for Trading Cards February 26, 2023 By Rich Mueller eBay is looking for someone to oversee its trading cards category and grow its business. For example, going out and buying the latest Nikon isnt worth it, but also snapping a pic with terrible lighting while holding up the card in front of your kitchen sink doesnt do you favors either. I go into much greater detail about valuing your cards in this article: How Do I Find Out How Much my Football Cards Are Worth? Low Buy It Now prices, seller location, end time and feedback are just some of the variables that can cause a broad range. if you prefer desktop. Look out for the Help improve this page link within the experience. 100) 1990 Topps Frank Thomas No Name On Front NNOF SSP Rookie RC #414 PSA 3 White Sox, Greg Maddux Rookie Cards: Complete Collectors Guide PLUS Values, Willie Mays Baseball Cards: All 56 Wax Pack Dandies, 16 Most Valuable 1992 Topps Baseball Cards, 1993 Donruss Baseball Cards 10 Most Valuable, 1957 Topps Baseball Cards 15 Most Valuable, 1967 Topps Baseball Cards 17 Most Valuable, 1959 Topps Baseball Cards 17 Most Valuable, 1961 Topps Baseball Cards 16 Most Valuable, 1986 ProCards Pittsfield Cubs Rafael Palmeiro Left Room for Interpretation Wax Pack Gods, 1998 Upper Deck Final Tribute Captured Eddie Murray in His Second Home Wax Pack Gods, Players with 3000 Hits and 500 Home Runs Wax Pack Gods, Card Traders Near Me: Where to Find Them! Follow the As you continue to fill out your listing, youll come across a section with 50+ parameters that you can fill in! 13) 1955 Topps #164 Roberto Clemente Pirates RC Rookie HOF PSA 7 " LOOKS NICER ", 14) 1922 E121 AMERICAN CARAMEL BABE RUTH PSA 2 FRESHLY GRADED CENTERED RARE HOF CARD, 15) 2000 Upper Deck Game Jersey Auto Mariners #JR Ken Griffey Jr. /24 PSA 7, 16) 1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Gold #53 Ken Griffey Jr./30 BGS 10 Pop1, 17) FERNANDO TATIS JR. 2016 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor RC AUTO 32/50 BGS 9.5/10, 18) 2018 Bowman Chrome ROOKIE RC Atomic Refractor Auto Shohei Ohtani BGS 9.5, 19) Elly De La Cruz 2022 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Auto 15/50 PSA 10.