Shes done it again, and this time its a flight attendant who seems more like a comedian, using her flights as open mic nights. A Southwest flight attendant cracks jokes about her grandmother's bra and meeting Ellen. Like this post? Were gonna ask you to pay attention to my ex wife up here and her 2 new boyfriends there in the Central highway. Signs on the ceiling and the disco lights on the floor theyll lead you to these exits. Hes hilarious. Why? Southwest flight attendant Martha Cobb on The Ellen Degeneres Show. Bonnie Shea: Ive flown on his flight before. Hilarious Southwest Airlines flight attendant's PA speech. Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? As Southwest Airlines flight attendant Jeff Simpson once explained, "We'll be dimming the lights in the cabin. 2023 Cable News Network. The humor was great and I think it puts first time passengers more at ease. Donald Trump loves to make deals and build buildings. Your email address will not be published. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress. she also got invited onto the Ellen show, & received awards for her funny service. For those of you traveling with your children. To inflate the life vest after you exit the aircraft, you pull down on the red tab and for those of you that have to do absolutely everything the difficult way, well, you blow into that red tube located at the shoulder. A woman revealed on Mumsnet that she wants to post lingerie snaps on my social media but she is afraid that others might think it's 'desperate and attention seeking'. Even with their mom being gone a lot, the three teens still turned into great young adults. You will see one of their best in the video below. love it!! The 8 craziest in-flight incidents of 2021, from viral fights to ejections. Zzzzzz., Hi, Im Captain Amanda Smith. And what did Southwest Airlines have to say about the incident? She continues with the words, ..my ex-husband, my new boyfriend and my divorce attorney are going to show you the safety features, and the passengers begin to laugh. I do this version for my deaf friends because the automatic closed captioning on the other videos is no good. Very good, hilarious woman. We've never seen anything like it. 75,000 bonus miles, at least 2x miles on everything. Since I did two segments, I created an article of everything we talked about, American Serves Up Complimentary Beer and Wine in Select International Main Cabins: Beginning February 1, American Airlines customers traveling in the main cabin oninternational flights between the U.S. and Europe,, More from this weeks domestic travel news: Hertz files for bankruptcy Walt Disney World to Reopen Orlando Theme Parks in July What the CDC Wants You to Know Before Swimming. Tired of hearing the same old flight safety spiel every time you board an airplane? If were out of your choice by the time we get to you, dont worry, they all taste the same., This aircraft is equipped to land on water.once., As the passengers applaud the end of a safety announcement We appreciate your applause, but frankly, we prefer cash., Please return your seats to their upright and most uncomfortable position., Pilot: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome aboard this Southwest flight to Denver. Unfortunately none of them are on this flight., To the tune of Auld Lang Syne: June 20, 2014 Southwest may be the frontrunner for comedic inflight presentations, but that has not stopped other airline flight attendants from entertaining passengers. Un Mapa te Permite Ver Como tu Hogar se ha Movido por el Continente en estos 750 Millones de Aos, Las Playas han Visto un Incremento Enorme en Anidacin de Tortugas Lad Despus de las Restricciones a los Turistas en Tailandia y Florida, Mira Mil Millones de Aos de Movimiento de Placas Tectnicas Formando Nuestros Continentes en 40 Segundos, Un Pingino Salta en un Bote para Evitar ser Comido por una Ballena Asesina MIRA el Video, El Diseador de Nueva Zelanda Crea un Ingenioso Tragaluz con Energa Solar que Desaliniza el Agua para Beber, Ep. Pushing the light-bulb button will turn your reading light on. A California woman who repeatedly punched a Southwest Airlines flight attendant last year, bloodying her face and chipping three of her teeth, was sentenced on . She had apparently perfected the hilarious speech over some years, and now finally decided to record and upload it. This morning, I was up early talking travel on WGN Radio with legendary broadcaster Bob Sirott. This is the full text version of this very funny but whip-speedy monologue of the Southwest flight attendant who got on the Ellen Show in April of 2014. {Thud}, Vacationing Couple Mistaken For Swingers Because Of Their Clothes, Dont You Know Who I Am? She Shouldnt Have Asked That On The Plane, Southwest Isnt the Only Airline SNLs Lampooned; Just The Latest, Why Marriott Bonvoy Features An IHG Hotel On Its Website, The Real Reason Why Some Planes Skip Rows 13, 14 and 17, It Just Got Easier To Get Around Chicago OHare Airport, The People Have Spoken & Disney Parks Listened (Yay Free Stuff! So funny you will remember more of it, just found it a little fast in speech, slow down a wee bit. So please dont even try., Flight attendant on a Virgin Australia flight And today we have someone who is celebrating their 21st birthday, please stand up xxxxxxxFancy that, 21 and never been in a Virgin., On an early morning flight I noticed a few ladies who forgot to put on their makeup this morning. 25: Gene Gurkoff on Making Charity as Easy as a Walk in the Park, The Heartwarming Feel-Good Book We All Need, Holistic Patches Relieve Anxiety, Cramps, or Nausea Without Drugs, GNN Paperback Book: And Now, The Good News. :D. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She said that she had studied restaurant and hotel management, but ended up doing her current job. Well, they loved it! The sarcasm and joking she did in the video may have confused and offended some of the individuals onboard that flight. HLN's Robin Meade has more. Good job!! A flight attendant spelled out the safety instructions to passengers in the form of a stand up act. In 2019, a WestJet flight attendant gave a hilarious safety demo in both English and French. Flight attendant gives a hilarious safety instruction speech: Watch the video. The Southwest attendant said, All rise., Todays flight should take about 3 hours, but luckily I know a shortcut so we might be a little early.. Hilarious Southwest Flight Attendant. The moment Ellen saw Southwest flight attendant Marty Cobb's hilarious pre-flight safety speech, she knew she had to have her on the show. Despite Southwest Airlines' total meltdown over Christmas, there's one thing we all have to agree on - they employ the funniest flight attendants in the sky. Meet Emirates Boeing 777 Captain Ellen & Mom as she flies out of Amsterdam. Folks, this is a life vest, it is not a toilet seat cover, you place it over your head, you bring that black strap around your tiny little waist, you snap it in front and pull to tighten. Its not the co-pilots fault. I travel to 20+ countries a year sharing my firsthand knowledge of reward travel, travel credit card deals, travel tips and more. Read full article. Those on the right side can look out of their window and see John Travolta. There was a mad rush of passengers to the right as the flight attendant cracked up in laughter. It works just like every other seat belt; if you dont know how to operate a seat belt you probably shouldnt be out in public unsupervised., Thank you for flying with us today. 4:00 AM. Enjoy our hospitality. Yes, maam, that very dear husband of yours. 1. I hope you enjoyed your tour of the airport. DALLAS A Southwest Airlines flight attendant suffered a compression fracture to a vertebra in her upper back during a hard landing last month in California, according to federal safety . In the event of a decompression, four saffron yellow buttercup mask designed by Gucci and Martha Stewart, were gonna drop from that compartment overhead to start the flow of oxygen. First, pay $.50 cent before using oxygen mask and then $.25 cent percent per minute. Facebook; Twitter; Email; Copy to clipboard. Howd that work out? she says. We hope you enjoy our hospitality. The Funniest Tweets About Southwest Airlines. Thats 2 forward exits four over wing window exits and 2 rear exit doors. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); You have to first stop screaming. As the plane is taxiing to the gate the pilot announces, We are currently recruiting people to clean the aircraft. An Airline Is INCREASING Its Max Bag Size, For FREE? Voting Is Now Open for the 2021 FlyerTalk Awards! Does Your Nutrition Company Feed Hungry Kids at the Same Time? with the smoke detector in an aircraft lavatory. Have you ever witnessed a hilarious inflight safety briefing? "If we could . Ah folks, youll be able to recognize us, well be the ones carrying the liquor kit and the world-famous fresh peanuts. HILARIOUS: Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Has Passengers Laughing and Applauding After Safety Demonstration. you reach up, grab that mask full extended to plastic tube and place it over your big nose and continue wearing that mask until otherwise notified by one of your four fabulously dressed flight attendants. So pay attention. Support Most iptv box. Seeing her daughters reactions almost brought me to tears! Wed like to remind those other airlines what a full plane looks like., Okay folks, connecting flights..oh look, theres 10 of you going to Cleveland..That could be..fun., Prior to takeoff the flight attendants will be walking up and down the aisle to make sure all of you have matching socks., Southwest is going to some very new, interesting, and even exotic places nowadays. Leave the webcam alone, or youll end up on YouTube next week. The flight attendant ended his announcement by singing a familiar tune, We love you, you love us, we are must faster than the bus. The very best of luck to you with that but then kick, paddle, kick, paddle over to the shore. Please remember that we are in the airline business, not the food business., Ladies and gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Captain Braveheart and his magnificent crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt against the gate. "My ex . , Hilarious Flight Attendant Delivers Safety Announcement With Comedy, Study Shows Flamingos with Similar Personality Traits Form Cliques with Like-Minded Friends, Indian Man Grows Precious Saffron In a Shipping ContainerWants to Share His Hydroponic Technique With Others, Filmmaker Creates Incredible Stop-Motion Chase Scenes Using Toy Hot-Wheel Cars (WATCH), U.S. Warship Renamed After Robert Smalls, a Former Slave Turned Civil War Hero, Livin Good Currency Ep. Well said! Other airlines embrace live stand-up comedy, as a hilarious video of Southwest Airlines flight attendant Martha "Marty" Cobb published April 12 on YouT Link copied April 14, 2014, 8:45 PM UTC Great! return t; , ellen, comeyd, humor, fun, funny, hilarious, show, performance, tv, television, stars, omg, crazy, News - Southwest Flight Forced To Land Due To Engine Problem, OMG Hilarious Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Do Her Thing, Alba, the flight attendant rejected for wearing a size 46, defends herself from criticism, #VIRAL: Flight attendant sings "Despacito" to the passengers of a flight, Flight attendant gives the funniest instructions, Justin Bieber Smoking Weed Extremely Abusive to Flight Attendant. And never brought to mind, They all broke out into a loud applause, and lots of cheering. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Seen in the open cockpit after being diverted to Columbus due to bad weather in Indianapolis: a Staples Easy Button sitting between the pilot & co-pilot. Those on the left side of the plane, if you look out of your window you will see John Travoltas plane to which all passengers on the left eagerly looked out of the window. Ladies and gentlemen, the messages is very, very clear and very, very simple. A Warner Bros. If youre going to San Francisco, youre in the right place. We should be leaving shortly.". The video starts with her telling parents they will need to choose which child gets help putting on their oxygen mask, saying, assess your situation, whos it gonna be, pick your favorite, you know youve got one. She continues by warning passengers that smoking is not allowed inflight but challenges them, saying, dont worry, if yall need to smoke, step out on the wing, and if you can light it, then well let you smoke it. Spirit may not be known for its hospitality, but at least this flight attendant made up for it with some humor. Viral video and photos show that almost all of the passengers wore their oxygen masks wrong. It was only a matter of time Marty Cobb, the Southwest Airlines flight attendant who had become an internet sensation with her comedic timing during the in-flight safety announcements, was invited to a bigger stage not to perform but to be rewarded. Airlines have tried various strategies over the years to gain passengers attention during the safety announcements. It was only a matter of time. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Ill be dimming the lights for your convenience., Our flight attendants will be coming down the aisle to collect any trash, along with any chocolates or jewellery. A YouTube video of "Hilarious Southwest Flight Attendant" Marty Cobb's fast-and-funny safety announcement has racked up more than 25 million views and landed her an appearance on "The . News. t._e.push(f); Yes, Im a female pilot and as a benefit if we get lost on the way I wont be afraid to stop and ask for directions., From a passenger, after a series of noises and shuddering bumps during arrival: Did we land or were we shot down?, Please be careful when opening the overhead bins because shift happens., Sorry about the bumpy landing. Metatube . Watch the video below to see the many gifts the family will bring back to Texas. Johnny Jet does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace. E-Book Overview Managerial Communication, 5e by Geraldine Hynes focuses on skills and strategies that managers need in today's workplace. 04:04; OMG Hilarious Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Do Her Thing . You will see one of their best in the video below. Southwest Airlines prides itself on perks like free luggage and discount airfare, but the carrier is also renowned for being the only airline in the U.S. that gives passengers a first-come, first-serve seat. In that seat back pocket in front of its a safety information card. , ellen, comeyd, humor, fun, funny, hilarious, show, performance, tv, television, stars, omg, crazy . An AirAsia flight attendant incorporated a few humorous lines into his safety demo. Were gonna ask for your attention while the flight attendant points out the safety features of this aircraft. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. And for those of you that traveling with 2 of your children what in the world were you thinking tonight? How to Make a Piano From Popsicle Sticks That Actually, Carol of the Bells - Dance and Violin - Karolina Protsenko, Ray Romano's Hilarious First Appearance on The Tonight Show, Funny Joke: Making Conversation on a Long Flight. Find a seat and get in it!, We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry. Woman dragged off Southwest Airlines flight, #VIDEO: Flight attendant calms a passenger's baby cry, Airline passenger arrested for punching flight attendant, Flight Attendant on Why Passengers Shouldnt Order Coffee, #VIRAL: Southwest Airlines passenger removed after calling flight attendant N-word, Flight attendant shows on TikTok how much she earns in Mexico, #VIDEO; intense confrontation between passengers, American Airlines flight attendant. David Meyer. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. The Hughes Airwest 1972-1977 uniform. Does Your Nutrition Company Feed Hungry Kids at the Same Time? No, He Had Died! We know you have other choices but youre too cheap so youre flying with us., Please keep your seat belts fastened and enjoy our complimentary turbulence., We just found a wallet in the aislenow that we have your attention here is some important safety information., Keep your mask on until youre told to remove it by a uniformed flight attendant. Occasionally longer. As you gain more experience as a flight attendant, you can expect to make more money. The crewmember started the briefing by explaining how a seatbelt is used, saying that It needs to be low and tight across your hip just like the hot pink speedo Im going to be wearing when I finally get the three of us to the hotel hot tub tonight. He continued with a clever combination of jokes and information, explaining, Folks, if you dont like the jokes of the service today, there are six ways out of this airplane, you feel free to use them, and Do not be naughty in that potty. 5) Justin Timberlake and an unknown mugshot. The slapstick is funny. April 23 UPDATE: It didnt take long for Marty to end up on the Ellen TV Show. Angela displayed her entertaining sense of wit, enthusiasm, and energy as she explained how to use the airplanes seatbelt, oxygen masks, and life vests. It is beautiful and has lots of nice pictures., Announced during a period of turbulence: No need to be alarmed folks, thats just the sound of your luggage being ejected from the aircraft., In the unlikely event of a water landing, just think of the incredible story youll be able to tell your grandchildren., If you are traveling with someone who needs assistance, put your own mask on first then assist the other passenger unless it is my ex-boyfriend, and then dont bother., Ive just been informed that my mother in law has just passed security and will be shortly boarding this flight using one of my crew passes. Instead, the spoken part of the safety demonstration should be spoken slowly and without too many words, which forces one to choose words very carefully. 27: Alex Amouyel on Starting a Life Impact Audit, Livin Good Currency Ep. t._e = []; It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Apr 23, 2014. Impressed by the way Cobb did that through comedy, the show had prepared a reward. js.src = "https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"; and folks, you know, if you had $2200, youd be on US Airways and first class back over there to Manchester tonight. Dont be naughty in the potty. Such as French, German, Germany, Portugal, Portuguese, Sweden, Swedish, Spain, Spanish, UK etc A Southwest Airlines flight attendant, who delivered what sounded like a professional comedy monologue during her in-flight announcements, earned a huge round of applause from everyone on the plane. April 15, 2014 7:15 AM EDT. As soon as she was done, she welcomed all the passengers. 3) Ellen DeGeneres and author Henry David Thoreau. Making the safety instructions that no one listens to into jokes? As the flight attendants that youll see running about our cabin absolutely naked tonight, folks, they just simply cannot be trusted.