We ended up waiting 70-75 min for our room which was supposed to be ready by 4pm! If my son didnt have base liberty, I would of stayed somewhere else. Brooks If you need extra towels, you will have to drive to the registration desk to pick them up. Which room amenities are available at Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns? BusinessYab cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. These are no frills VERY CLEAN rooms with one queen short bed, refrig w/microwave accommodations. Also, there is no fan in the bathroom, so you get to enjoy all the delicious aromas coming from your neighbor while you eat. Navy Gateway Inns and Suites; Army Lodging; Air Force Inn; Inns of the Corps; Marines: Transient Billeting Quarters . Housing. Healing Begins at Our Drug and Alcohol Addition Rehabilitation Center. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. New Home Less Than 5 Minutes From Lackland Base Private Room - San Antonio San Antonio, United States | 18552607038 Check-in 01 mar 2023 Check-out 02 mar 2023 1 Room 2 Guests Get Prices Facilities Rooms Location Reviews Facilities Most popular facilities Free Wi-Fi Free parking Kitchen facilities Air conditioning TV No Smoking General Free Wi-Fi Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. www.yelp.com, new The Gateway Lodge - Donegal Town Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. 2435 Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX 78236 Check In / / Check Out / / Contact accommodation for availability. Lodging (Billeting) Office (Randolph Inn) - Randolph AFB. Every unit had a dehumidifier which we all used to keep the rooms comfortable. There were two closets and two sets of ample shelving. Each unit has two kennels for animals under 50 pounds, and owners with larger pets are required to bring their own kennel. The rooms had two extra wide comfortable chairs in the living room and two barstools with backs. Reservations: 888-235-6343 Alexia was not pleasant to deal with and told us that she is going to call and she will let us know when the room is ready! I've tried to track this tablet - unsuccessfully for over 2 weeks, and am now reporting it to my homeowner's insurance. The graduation itself is across the base and you need a bus.Also, there are machines available on the 2nd floor, so I was able to do all my laundry before coming home. Thu 20 2435 Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX 78236 Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Contact accommodation for availability. My husband works for the DoD so we were able to make reservations. Although the Department of Defense may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. You can visit the Air Force Exchange, pick up discounted tickets for area attractions from the Information Tickets and Tours desk, swim at the base swimming pool, hit the links at the golf course, take in a movie at the movie theater, dine at Air Force Clubs, as well as enjoy many great MWR activities right outside your door. 2435, Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX 78236, San Antonio, Texas, United States, Military Working Dog Teams National Monument, Orange Hotel Select (Jinan Quancheng Square), Ramada Resort by Wyndham MoongyeongSaejae Hotel, Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre, an IHG Hotel, Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Worth Downtown South, Forenom Aparthotel Helsinki Kamppi Promo Code, Wonderful 2Br at Moi Kelapa Gading Apartment Promo Code, Baymont by Wyndham Latham Albany Airport Promo Code, Breezbay Lake Resort Kawaguchiko Promo Code, Romeo Giulietta Rooms Apartments Turkish Bath Promo Code. Ask Sassy44273 about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns, Great Place to take advantage of for Traveling Retired Military, Ask TheCajun about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns, Ask Michielyn about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns, Gateway LODGE (not villa) - a necessary evil, Ask c h about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns, Ask alg77 about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns, Ask usafwife96 about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns. I am used to writing positive reviews for AF Inns, so this is a bit different for me. Gateway Lodge is located in Cook Forest State Park near Clarion, Pennsylvania, and offers luxury suites, rustic cabins, and onsite restaurant Nestled among the hemlock and pine of Pennsylvania's Cook Forest lies Gateway Lodge a grand getaway destination with the intimate feel of a bed and Gateway Lodge with an interactive map and directions. Thanks. You may be housed in visiting airmens quarters up to 30 days while awaiting a room. Air conditions were spotty, de humidifier did its job. We always enjoy our stay. My in laws plan to get flight tickets and hotel reservations next week and my mother is pushing me to get plans. It is boiling, literally. Again. it's such a good deal financially [it varies according to whether you are enlisted 9 reviews of Gateway Lodge "Almost the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. DSN: 473-4277, One Stop Source for The bathroom needs to be updated. DSN: 240-1844 Gateway Lodge is located at 2235 Andrews Ave, San Antonio, TX 78236, The website (URL) for Gateway Lodge is: http://af.dodlodging.net/propertys/JBSA---Lackland-ISQ. Call 210-652-1844 for reservations. USMC TH = USMC Transient Housing .. LACKLAND AFB. PetRestrictions: The Randolph Inn does have limited pet-friendly units. The place needs help! Lackland Afb San Antonio, TX 78236 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Best Western Plus Lackland Hotel & Suites 44 2.0 miles away from Gateway Lodge Gina P. said "We were headed out to San Antonio, Texas for my son's graduation from Air Force BMT at the end of April. This was absolutely the worst Air Force Inn experience we have ever had. A couple of hours later I woke up coughing as the air was blowing directly into my face from the overhead vent on the wall, I checked the. Hotels near Arrows ACTIVE PLAY PARK, Boerne on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, 1,735 candid photos, and prices for 395 hotels near Arrows ACTIVE PLAY PARK in Boerne, TX. Lackland has many billet locations as you can imagine. Indulge in fine dining with music featuring DJ Tony Style. Just want to say thanks to the housekeeping staff and the housekeeping manager who have been given a crap building to run. Well equipped, clean and more than I imagined. Please access our Customer Support Portal. Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours prior to 6 PM of arrival date. While other families tried to pass the time at the BX or bowling alley or community centers, our Airman was able to unwind at our hotelwhich was right across from his dorm . About . Ample closet space.More. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. 2435, Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX 78236, San Antonio, Texas, United States Show on map. No coupons accepted. For Reservation with children and Pet Friendly Rooms Please contact the Lodging office directly for accurate reservations. You are parked and then walk to the designated areas for the planned events. Gateway Villa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Is parking available at Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns? Gateway Lodge is located near the intersection of Selfridge Ave. and Craw St. For Reservation information call (210) 671-3622. We arrived at 3:30pm and were told by Alexia that our room would be ready in 20 min. The top results given when searching for Gateway Villa Lackland Afb Lodging will be the latest results you can refer to. Lodging (Lackland AFB). USA Business Directory. Map. Terrible! Perfect Facility for Our Short 3 Day Visit. Gateway Villa Lackland AFB - YouTube 0:00 / 5:07 Gateway Villa Lackland AFB 1,385 views Jul 2, 2017 2 Dislike Share Paratrooper1501 906 subscribers Just a quick breakdown of the. The word is out come visit stay awhile it will be great. We also had a one cup coffee maker (they provide two single serve. What are some restaurants close to Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns? Rounding out the list are the coastal South Carolina regions of Charleston and North Charleston at No. Great lodgings with very nice amenities. The Gateway Lodge offers guests the perfect location to enjoy their time while in Donegal, we have 26 refurbished en-suite bedrooms offering super king beds, flat screen tvs, tea and coffee Gateway Lodge, Cooksburg, PA. 13K likes. Gateway Inn 1750 Feymoyer St. San Antonio, TX 78236 Phone: (210) 673-6930 or (210) 671-4277 / 0047 / 2556 / 3622 DSN: 473-4277 / 3622 / 0047 / 2556 Lackland Air Force Base is part of Joint Base San Antonio and offers Temporary Lodging Facilities and Visitor's Quarters through four units. Explore the information about temporary housing facilities including allowances, lodging rates and eligibility. Call 210-652-1844 or DSN 312-487-1844 for reservations. She was rude and condescending. 5) Horrible water pressure. It was really nice - private room, FAQ - Lackland Air Force Base - Home File Format: Microsoft Word - View as HTMLSep 22, 2009 You may also call any of the five Lackland properties to make reservations (Gateway Villa (210) 675-0798; Gateway Inn (210) 673-6930, What is the address to drive to Lackland Air force base? To Search by Property Select Military Service Branch Card. The bedroom was a little on the small side, just enough room to walk comfortably around the full-size bed. So, this was okay for the price but some issues were, noisy neighbors (foreign troops), small bed and bathroom, never replenished cups and a crowded parking lot.Desk staff was nice so overall this is a typical stay with Air Force Inns. My husband will be graduating from the Lackland AFB. Reservations: 877-711-8326 This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Begin your journey to recovery by calling us at 847-321-7457 or contacting us online today. I arrived late around 11:30 pm and had an easy check in. BusinessYab is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. One of the worst experiences ever, should shut down entire villa and fix issues. The room has a queen bed, which was comfortable- though the super cheap plasticy comforter continuously slips off the bed. Let us support you as you take your life back from addiction. The kitchen was stocked with cups, bowls, plates, mugs, utensils, etc. (2) PCS military personnel with or without Family members, or Family members alone, I would gladly stay here again. This would allow enough time for you to find alternate accommodations. You are parked and then walk to the designated areas for the planned events. Hotels near Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns, Hotels near U.S. Military Working Dog Teams National Monument, Hotels near Music Connection Record Store, Hotels near Nelson Wolff Municipal Stadium, Hotels near San Antonio Museum Of Science And Technology, Hotels near (SAT) San Antonio Intl Airport, Hotels near University of Phoenix - San Antonio Campus, Hotels near University of the Incarnate Word, Hotels near Medical Assistant School San Antonio SWS, Hotels near Southwest School of Business & San Antonio, TX. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. As two family members are over six feet tall they did not have comfortable nights sleeping. The beds were comfortable full-size beds with adequate coverings to keep you warm at night. 4/5. Sadly, I would STILL recommend that anyone who has an airman graduating stay on base as it provides a private 'home base' so you can spend time together. For more information, call (210) 645-7034. Great place with plenty of space for the price. IHG charges a non-refundable per room cleaning fee upon check-in and an additional nightly fee after the first week. My husband will be graduating from the Lackland AFB. Gateway Bulverde Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For hard copy/paper prescriptions, follow the below instructions for drop offs and pick-ups: 1. disneyland paris new rides. BusinessYab cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Small living room type room separate from the bedroom. We booked three rooms at the Gateway Villa. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. AFB, TX www.womply.com, best lackland afb on base lodginghighlights magazine archives. Switchboard. Mhlburgweg 40 , Erfurt, Thuringia 99094; Mhlburgweg . Many travelers enjoy visiting The Alamo (8.2 miles), Mission San Jose (8.5 miles), and King William Historic District (7.7 miles). Lodging Website How are we doing? Reservations: 888-235-6343 DSN: 240-1844 Lackland AFB, TX Inns of Lackland San Antonio, TX 78236-5000 (210) 671-4277 Reservations: 888-235-6343 DSN: 473-4277. At BusinessYab our purpose is to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hair stylists, restaurants, bars, hotels, local businesses. This gets a 5 for convenience and value! Which popular attractions are close to Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns? Reservation:Call 210-652-1844 or DSN 312-487-1844 for reservations. Gateway Hills Golf Course 1800 Dimsted Pl , Lackland AFB , , 78236 181 Reviews | 88.7% Holes 18 Par 72 Length 6917 yards Not far from Lackland AFB, Gateway Hills Golf Course offers terrific views and challenging play for golfers at every skill level. Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV with premium cable channels are offered in each guest room. Brooks Inn Lodging (210)671-4277 Reservations: 1-888-AFLODGE Gateway Villa (210)671-5397 Gateway. Awesome! Inn 3.9. The apartment features a flat-screen TV and 2 bedrooms. 2440 Larson Street, Bldg. There is a small safe in the closet that is free to use. AFB, TX As two family members are over six feet tall they did not have comfortable nights sleeping. Gateway Lodge. This stay so far has been the epitome of the 'whatever can go wrong, will go wrong' motto I seem to carry with me throughout my life. The accommodations were better than I thought, for the price. How often do graduation dates change? Email: randolph.inn@us.af.mil Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns 60 reviews #1 of 6 special hotels in San Antonio Save Share 2440 Larson Street, Bldg. We reserve the right to cancel these reservations. Temporary Lodging is available for DoD Card Holders on Joint Base San Antonio through Air Force Inns and the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG). Ample closet space. USA Business Directory. In a few words, if you like convenience and practicality book early on base. NGIS = Navy Gateway Inns and Suites. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns. Website Information: http://af.dodlodging.net, Phone: 210-357-2705 The family room needs major updating, as in carpet, furniture, and the bathroom. Welcome to DODLODGING. Not great. Bame Map With Building Numbers . BusinessYab is not responsible for content on external web sites. Gateway Inn 1750 Femoyer St, Lackland AFB (210) 673-6930 Gateway Inn is near the bowling center and one of the mini-malls. Plan early by calling for reservations at 210-671-3631. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. These things wouldn't have been possible off base. Usually, we will check and update our site per week, so our site always updates the latest information for Gateway Villa Lackland Afb Lodging, helping users easily approach the new information. Reservations Have questions or need additional help? Pet Restrictions:The Lackland Gateway Inn has limited pet-friendly units limited to two pets per room. (210) 671-5397(210) 671-5397. 855-516-1090. I will contac the hotel as well to see what they will do- thought they have offered me nothing thus far. Great deals for Stylish 3 Br/2.5 Ba Home*Seaworld* Utsa*Six Flags* rooms. If . Lackland Air Force Gateway Inn in San Antonio, reviews, get directions, TX San Antonio map, location, zip code, working hours, how can i go, military base in United States. My 24 yo granddaughter, with two children, ended up with ants in her third floor room. more. My husband left for air force BMT Tuesday June 3rd and I'm already getting bombarded with questions about what hotel to stay at. That shared bathroom was simple, clean and in poor shape. If it were more per night though, I'd dock another star. We got married at Hofmann Ranch, Red Glitter Events makes your event shine by customizing your event to your wishes., Shaun G. said: I originally wrote a bad review for this place because we didn't even, Ninja F. said: Beyond wonderful experience. Firstly, enter the keyword of Gateway Villa Lackland Afb Lodging on the search box on our homepage, then click to enter, our system will give the many results in a moment. Go Explore! Rating. to check in? We politely reminded her that weve been waiting on our room for over an hour! Lackland Show more 5.4 Review score 1,360 reviews Price from $50.15 per night Check availability Yes, free parking is available to guests. 2914 Joesue Sanchez The Inns of Lackland does not accept online reservations (Space-A, TDY, PCS etc.). Abilene: Dyess AFB, TX REMEMBER to ask for private bath unless your 2nd room is for a friend or family members. Gateway Villa 1 Review Lackland AFB (Joint Base San Antonio) - 2440 Larson St, Bldg 2435, Lackland AFB, TX 78236 Reservations 210-671-5397 Switchboard 210-675-0798 Lackland AFB FSS Website Hours Info Daily 24 Hours Report a Correction Get Directions Gateway Villa at Lackland AFB is located at 2440 Larson St, Bldg 2435. We had 3 rooms (2Lodge/1Villa). Lobby hours 7:00 AM -8:00 PM; call location during business hours for after hours check-in. Featuring a private pool and sea views, Gateway Villa 397 is set in Fort Myers Beach. There is a $100 deposit for all reservations. 4) Room had roaches. About . Home page . It's better to be a member. Candlewood Suites San Antonio Lackland AFB Area HotelsMotelsBanquet Halls & Reception Facilities WebsiteReservationsDirectionsMore Info 26 YEARS IN BUSINESS 2 YEARS WITH (726) 208-7232 6439 W Us Highway 90 San Antonio, TX 78227 From Business: IHG One Rewards. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. But, when that was over, we moved off base to a much nicer hotel with people on staff who actually seemed happy to have us there! Please request and sign a statement from unaccompanied housing that allows you to file for temporary lodging expenses. Reservations - You are only allowed to stay on base at the times when you base pass is valid which is checking in on Thursday and checking out Sunday morning by 11am. The Randolph Inn charges a $10 per night flat fee for pets in addition to the standard room rate. 639 APO, 09470-7075 441480826000 Contact Us View Hotel Policy GOLDRUSH INN Good Amenities 4. 2023 BusinessYab.com All Rights reserved. I absolutely loved our housekeeper. I went down to the main office unformed the young man of what happened and asked if perhaps we could change rooms, he replied that maint would be up shortly. All guests registering must be at least 18 years of age and must present valid picture identification. It is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Log into the IHG Army Hotels website or call 210-357-2705 ext. There were at least four people that came back while we were waiting that had a problem with their room! There was a bathroom sink which was so corroded with hard water, it messed up the pressure and the turning on and off of water. A statement of non-availability will not be provided if they cannot accommodate your pet for any reason. Nearby attractions include Lackland Air Force Base (0.4 miles), San Antonio Shoemakers (5.0 miles), and Nelson Wolff Municipal Stadium (1.6 miles). Can't beat the value. 1) I check in at the front desk and have to drive 0.5 miles down the road to try and find the room. I hope this review is a help to you in making a decision! there are a dehumidifier and fan provided.Everything in the room was clean.As we were staying 4 days I fully unpacked, and placed my laptop computer and tablet on one of the shelves. It was great to hear trainees cadence, reveille every morning and being on base brought you closer to the action. There were no other rooms available and was suggested I go get some ant killer. 110 Paradise Valley, San Antonio, TX 78227, 1445 Foster Ave BLDG 3865, Lackland AFB, TX 78236, http://af.dodlodging.net/propertys/JBSA---Lackland-ISQ, Lackland AFB (Joint Base San Antonio) Directory -, OYO Hotel San Antonio Lackland Air Force Base West, Live SNUG Rooms for Rent - Paradise Lackland AFB Training, Travelodge by Wyndham San Antonio Lackland A F B. Submit. She also said that no matter how clean your house is, you will still have roaches. Its a bit of drive from most tourist attractions but considerint the quality of the rooms and the price its well worth it. chinese dragon mythology; barbados weather satellite; central coast council abn; library genesis alternatives; patagonia shorts size chart; 3) Room had mold inside and looked like a went back to the 1970s. Stylish 3 Br/2.5 Ba Home*Seaworld* Utsa*Six Flags*, San Antonio, TX - United States - Details, photos, location on map, guest reviews and online booking. I noticed the room was very cold about 64f, I followed the direction on the thermostat to raise the temp and turn on the heater and went to bed. There is an elevator to accesst the second and third floors. Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns can be reached by their main phone number at (210) 671-5397 . The staff was great, they was there when we needed them and gave us great support. Gateway Villa 1 Review Lackland AFB (Joint Base San Antonio) - 2440 Larson St, Bldg 2435, Lackland AFB, TX 78236 Reservations 210-671-5397 Switchboard 210-675-0798 Lackland AFB FSS Website Hours Info Daily 24 Hours Report a Correction Get Directions Gateway Villa at Lackland AFB is located at 2440 Larson St, Bldg 2435. Lackland afb is part of joint base san antonio (jbsa) located in san antonio, texas. Brooks AFB, TX 78235-5000 When is a good time to get plane tickets and reserve a hotel room? Food & Beverages . Gateway Lodge from Mapcarta, the free map. thermostat and the temp read 61 f, I again attempted to turn off/raise the temp to no avail. But, it was worth it in the end. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. (210) 671-4277 Just by some taps you can search for Gateway Villa Lackland Afb Lodging easily. Gateway Lodge is located near the intersection of Selfridge Ave. and Craw St. For Reservation information call (210) 671 -3622. Website information:www.ihgarmyhotels.com, Phone/Reservations: 210-652-1844 BusinessYab is not responsible for content on external web sites. Anyone know of a good and cheap place to stay? The phone number for Gateway Lodge is (210) 671-4215. Lackland AFB FSS Website. Rated 3.9 of 5 2235 Andrews Avenue, San Antonio +1 210-671-4215. af.dodlodging.net. Guests are limited to two pets per room, and pets may not exceed 80 pounds. (I say that not to be a bragger, but I know some people might wrestle with the decision). We waited and at 4pm, we asked about the room. 210-671-4215. Each unit has two kennels for animals under 50 pounds, and owners with larger pets are required to bring their own kennel. Avoid! Travel Management Office. You will still need to check in at the appropriate military lodging facility to get your non-availability statement. Then select the hotel of your choice. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk Downtown, Ryan L. said: Only ONE reason why this doesn't get five stars. 50 reviews of Gateway lodge "I was a little nervous about staying here for my son's basic training graduation after reading all of the negative reviews for this particular guest house, but I am the type of person that believes that other people's Recommended Reviews for Gateway lodge. gateway inn lackland afb san antonio About Blog Businesses Countries: Japan Spain Turkey More Great Places in San Antonio: c d h i l m n o p q r s t u v w y z # Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA United States Texas Bexar County San Antonio Far West Side Travel & Transport Hotel Motel Terms of Service . ApartmentAll is a worldwide apartment rental finder website, trusted by millions of renters to find houses, rooms, condos, or apartments for rent than any other site. more. The same three digit code will open it later when you need to access it again. Loved the remodeling you did. 5000 for reservations or additional information and pricing. The Gateway Lodge is located in the centre of Donegal Town and offers 15 Refurbished Ensuite Rooms. (1) All TDY Department of Defense (DoD) personnel. . A must for us!My brother was graduating, and we thought having a place on site would make our visit with him so much easier. Go Explore! The fridge was apartment sized and wonderful to use. A fee charge of $10 per night fee applies and there are restrictions on specific breed. The Gateway Villa, The Gateway Inn, and The Gateway Lodge. 6) Biggest pet peevethe water temperature. Select Room. The Washington Post introduced readers to an Imperial Beach woman who was struggling mightily to stay in her, We've also included a selection of rental. There are no reviews yet. Lodging for authorized personnel in other status is based on space availability. Each guest house televisions and telephones with heat and air conditioning. I think Alexia May want to consider working with computers as she is not helping the reputation of the Air Force lodge! Adjacent to Lackland Air Force Base, this hotel is 18 minutes' drive from San Antonio city center. www.basedirectory.com, best Guests staying at this apartment have access to a fully equipped kitchen. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website. Air conditions were spotty, de humidifier did its job. 2435 Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX 78236, #10 of 54 Specialty lodging in San Antonio. At BusinessYab our purpose is to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hair stylists, restaurants, bars, hotels, local businesses. We stayed for 5days and thanks to the USAF for watching over their military families. She was very fun to talk with (in Spanish as she didn't understand English at all) and went an extra mile in keeping our room neat and comfortable. Reservations may be made as soon as you receive orders. Nice bed, didn't even use TV, bathroom is OK, overall nothing special but meets basic standards. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Acting undersecretary of the air force shon manasco talks with master sgt. Terms of Service . Eligibility/Orders:The Randolph Inn has limited pet-friendly units limited to two pets per room. This is for the Gateway Inn portion of the hotel, which has private bathrooms. Near Me. I booked 4 rooms, originally with Gateway Villa which is much nicer, but got relocated to the Gateway Lodge. The Gateway Inn is the main point of contact. www.basedirectory.com, trend The AC worked beautifully -- sometimes too well. Location:The office is located at 415 B St. East, Universal City,Texas,78150-5000. We had 3 rooms (2Lodge/1Villa). It was perfect to be on base especially those days when my son had base liberties only (Thursday and Sunday). Plus, on the days he couldn't leave base - we went back to the hotel where we had a living area/kitchen and it was nice for him to hang out. * Hotels Within the Area BRITANNIA INN 423 FSS/FSVL BLDG. Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns (Unavailable) 2440 Larson Street, Bldg. Reservations:Call 210-671-4277, 888-235-6343 or DSN 312-473-3622/0047/2556. There is a nice sized TV in the livingroom and in the bedroom, but we didn't waste any time watching the channels as we wanted to spend as much time as possible with our Airman. The toilet and shower were shared. Guests must bring their own kennels. 1 like. Gateway Villa 2440 Larson St, Lackland AFB (210) 671-5397 Gateway Villa is near the Parade Grounds. golden retriever rescue west palm beach, best plastic surgeon in philadelphia,