She might have been held back a year due to her turning 14 in. and who will they meet along the way? She begins alienating herself from her friends. Why do I have to be a part of your plan to befriend every little woodland creature? Girl Meets World Please leave a message after the beep. First Published - 22nd September 2021 Completed - Which Girl meets World couple are you/you could 13-14 (season 1)14-15 (season 2)15 (season 3) Moreover, as her best friend, Riley is not only aware that Maya's outward toughness is often a faade, but she also knows her vulnerabilities. In Girl Meets Father, Maya states that he started a new family. When Cory decided it was time for his class to bury a time capsule containing things important to them, Maya was initially reluctant to place anything in the capsule as she thinks it's better not to have any hopes, to avoid disappointment. WebMaya has always liked Josh but the age difference was just too big. In the Season 3 episodes Girl Meets Triangle, Girl Meets Upstate and Girl Meets True Maya, Riley believes that Maya is going through an identity crisis as she is being less rebellious and becoming more like her; when Riley is proven right, she helps Maya find her true self again. They had been eating breakfast, but were at Maya's side in an instant when they saw her face. She begins alienating herself from her friends. You want to take me to a movie and put our hands in the popcorn at the same time and see what happens, or what? I'll find him myself and I'd hate to be him when I do. Hart is an old-fashioned term for a deer - the common quarry of a hunter. Weband Maya playing matchmaker for her friends. She used to live in New York City with her parents, Cory and Topanga, and her siblings, Riley and Auggie. Come back right now. and who will they meet along the way? She can throw a ball the hardest in her gym class, and she has good aim. He's perfect for Riley, I know because when I was Riley it was hard not to like him. I'm in love with the new series and I've watched the pilot like fifty times and I've watched 'Girl Meets Sneak Attack' about twenty times. Completed mayahart dreaming songfic +14 more # 5 Rilaya Love Shots by DoctorX1979 7.2K 225 14 Riley and Maya one shots! WebInside Maya Hart Chapter 1, a girl meets world fanfic | FanFiction. She is deeply loyal to Riley, as Riley is to her. I'm glad you like it. We're kids. Completed mayahart dreaming songfic +14 more # 5 Rilaya Love Shots by DoctorX1979 7.2K 225 14 Riley and Maya one shots! You make me happy. When Shawn told Maya he didn't know what he was supposed to be in her life, Maya asked him to just be out there for her. Maya went into Riley's room and said "what up Riles"as Riley said "I just need a change"as Maya went over to her dresser and grabbed a diaper and wipes for Riley's change. by Aalia Rustom 59K 1.2K 18 It's the Girl Meets World crossover with Supernatural and with a OC reader Not everyone's life is perfect like Riley or her friends. Shawn is a father figure in her eyes. I know exactly what I'm gonna do with those, I know exactly who I am. WebGirl Meets College By: TotallyJorixoXo. Completed mayahart girlmeetsworld adopted +3 more # 16 Abandoned (gmw fanfiction) by Luna-Melody-Midnight 45.4K 823 9 Josh leaves the party to walk Maya and Riley home. Because we're so much alike. WebGirl Meets College By: TotallyJorixoXo. She is Riley Matthews' best friend. A girl like me never had a chance, Matthews. "Sweetie, what's the matter?" Later, when Shawn stopped by Topanga's Bakery where Katy works, he chatted with her. Maya starts a school protest, and she continually chants, "No homework, more freedom!" Kermit's second wife is Maya's step-mother and the mother of her half-siblings. But the mission is easier said than done with villains conspiring, school, and trying to Cory and Topanga turned from the kitchen table. You do the math! I could never say something so desperate. You represent homework and no fun, while you are so handsome, it kinda makes my eyes hurt! When the gang returned to New York City to open the time capsule, Maya watched on as Shawn opened the time capsule and rediscovered many mementos of his relationship with Angela, who he clearly still felt strongly for. Girl Meets World Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Wait, that mean I am walking home with Farkle? mayahuntere rileyandmaya love +5 more # 6 However, in Girl Meets High School (Part 1), both Riley and Maya want to date Lucas so they both refer to themselves as girlsfriends. She begins alienating herself from her friends. If he doesn't ask you by the week before, I'll look at you like this and say, "you've got a problem". Completed mayahart girlmeetsworld adopted +3 more # 16 Abandoned (gmw fanfiction) by Luna-Melody-Midnight 45.4K 823 9 Much of her brashness could be borne of the fact that her father abandoned her when she was five. No, I'm not going to look back and regret the things I didn't do. Isadora Smackle is a friend of Maya's, despite the false pretense their friendship began as. by MIN YOONGI 111K 1.9K 32 Maya Josh Love? When Thea turned 11 and got a Hogwarts letter she had a falling out with her sister. First seen You know, someday you're going to make somebody a wonderful fortune cookie. Maya's mother didn't show up to see the exhibit, leading Riley to visit her and demand to know why she didn't show up. New York City If I didn't want them to know I was listening on the whole thing, I was going to pin Maya to the ground and tell her that her life's worth living, and that it is mostly to me. I don't know any more. Maya isn't one of the best students in school, but she still looks up to Cory Matthews as a father figure. She also mentions that what she feels for Josh is not just a "crush" but is much more. hey people of the Girl Meets World fandom. See you guys in a year. You come here and stink it up, right now. Date of birth I'm going to fix everybody right up. They seem fond of each other. Riley and Maya are considered inseparable. Let's go! Look at us, Riles. What will she do? That's nice. (crying) I always thought this was my fault somehow, but it's not. mayahuntere rileyandmaya love +5 more # 6 After a teacher complimented Maya's art, she asked Maya to present it at a school event. Enemies Meet Riley, a swell gal who finds herself in quite the pickle. Ranger Rick is every day. [To Josh about Riley] She brought me back, I don't like Lucas like that. She seems very fond of Maya's friends, Riley and Farkle. When, she goes through trouble that all changes. Maya is on a mission: to fix her friends' trouble in love by the end of the month of December. Close your eyes with me, Riley. Topanga, whom Maya greatly admires, showed her how even a short stack of pancakes like her can do fine- the two are nearly the same height. That is one of the many arrows in my quiver. There were tear stains on her cheeks and tears in her eyes. Then who cares? Completed mayahart rileymatthews fights +17 more # 13 Social Media. Riley and I have our own educations to which to attend, to which. She begins alienating herself from her friends. Maya's on vacation. When Thea turned 11 and got a Hogwarts letter she had a falling out with her sister. Cory and Riley's plan got Shawn excited about trying to fix things between Katy and Maya. Why would you be dancing with me if you're officially a huckleberry? Two youn' independent woman making their own road. Except one. How could anybody ever see me and Lucas as a couple? On the night of the art exhibit, Maya's painting of a diner with a woman only half-visible was shown. will they maintain the friendships they had before or will they drift apart? When Shawn asked if Katy's lip gloss, which was a different flavor to the one Angela used, was a better flavor, she told him it was different. We hope that one day, one of us will be lucky enough to become the future Mrs. Farkle Minkus and have a lot of baby Minkii. Because she was injured so badly, she ends up slipping into a coma. As Maya placed the photo in the capsule, she quietly said "Hope is for suckers." Adult When Maya says she wants to be together now, Josh says no, but agrees to play the long game - they both live their lives and agree to go out sometime in the future. Yeah, okay. Hey golden boys. Shawn and Katy bonded over being bad at relationships and being the ones people leave. Cory and Topanga turned from the kitchen table. It's like he wanted to talk all the time. Farkle also has a crush on Riley and he always tries to get the two girls to fall in love with him. I'm in love with the new series and I've watched the pilot like fifty times and I've watched 'Girl Meets Sneak Attack' about twenty times. It's Maya time. Affiliations I wish to go, but I don't wanna, and I am sure that tickets are impossible. Her eyes were faded, devoid of any light, and stared up at the ceiling. Maya, shoots and scores! Even though it would be easier on them both if her husband Cory took their daughter Riley to daycare in the morning Topanga insisted that she be the one to do it. Christopher Park. Seeing how serious the fight was, Cory recruited his older brother Eric to settle the friends' dispute. How you enjoying the picture show, Sally? No, not staring at the ceiling, but staring through it to something that wasn't there. Awards are a scam. Friends I've already got my thing. But the mission is easier said than done with villains conspiring, school, and trying to Maya first alluded to having half-siblings in Girl Meets Father. Oh, don't worry, Mr. Matthews. Maya tells Josh she likes him. [exits and Riley gets her jacket and exits] Exterior. Maya eventually admitted she claimed it from Lost & Found even though it wasn't hers. It occurs to me you're trying to tell us Ranger Rick was a little different back in Texas. by Aalia Rustom 59K 1.2K 18 It's the Girl Meets World crossover with Supernatural and with a OC reader Not everyone's life is perfect like Riley or her friends. Katy admitted the reason she wasn't around is she was working extra shifts to get Maya the gift she wanted. Maya and Riley and their journey through college, what will their experiences be? During the holiday dinner, Maya also saw Riley's uncle Josh. [exits and Riley gets her jacket and exits] Exterior. WebMaya was basically lying to Riley about being better and now she is saying her life isn't worth anything. This is the first place I've felt safe. WebGirl meets Waterloo Road by lizzyosullivan10 what happens when Maya, Riley, Farkle, Zay and Smackle go to English school Waterloo Road for a few months will their friendship survive or will it crumble and will they still be able to protect each other Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,092 - Published: Jan 14 The next day, when Katy interrupted Cory's lesson, Maya was embarrassed by her mother's performance. Maya and Riley and their journey through college, what will their experiences be? Hey hee-haw. WebMaya has always liked Josh but the age difference was just too big. Really, Farkle, of all the names in the world you could pick for another personality, you choose Donnie Barnes? I have no interest living in a world without Riley and Farkle. Maya tells Josh she likes him. The next morning in class, when they present their project, Farkle kept her artwork in his pocket where his phone was and she smiles at him. During the credits Cory meets up with her in the library and gives her a smartphone and tells his motives are entirely selfish but she doesn't think they are. Riley and Maya had an epic fight that very nearly ended their friendship. Aw, I missed it. Girl Meets Mr. Squirrels Goes to Washington, Maya is born in the same year as Riley, who is said to be born in 2001 in, The Matthews and Hart Umbrella Foundation. It's like he's your-. As Eric worked them through the issue, Maya admitted the problem was not so much that Lucas called her a "short stack of pancakes" but that Riley didn't defend her. There's also a possibility that I may called him Ranger Rick once. Look, don't worry, this is all normal. Stupid countries don't even know who they are, stupid countries. She has always had a reputation. Shawn eventually tells Maya the truth about her father. Do it again. Riley is Maya's best friend. Nothing happened. She is Riley Matthews ' best friend. WebGirl Meets College By: TotallyJorixoXo. I'm Maya. You wrote her a note. Maya has a habit of grabbing people by the collar/front of their clothes. You want to play with me right now? Your dad's at school. By the end of the episode, Cory assures her that she won't fail. Stuff happened in some country, some team won a game and it's cold somewhere with a chance of I don't care. WebIn this Girl Meets World fanfiction, Maya Hart has been ran over by an unknown person. She's obviously had a good bad influence. Thanks, you can never touch any of this stuff. Nickname(s) Nothing. Oh, yeah, Ranger Roy once. Throughout the episodes, Maya is annoyed by Lucas' "Country Boy" attitude, and continually calls him one of her many different nicknames for him. You're not changing the bay window. WebMaya was laying on the carpet, arms sprawled out away from her, hair frozen in mid-flow like ocean kelp. WebGirl Meets the Tell Tale Tot Maya and Riley sneak out to see Josh at NYU. Blue As Josh tries to get Maya off his back, he calls her a "Little Ferret". Farkle is Maya's close friend and yet sometimes they don't always agree on the same thing. First Published - 22nd September 2021 Completed - Which Girl meets World couple are you/you could If you tell him I said that, I will jack you up son. Harry Potter Girl Meets World | Fantasy Ofc Original Character Crossover. WebMaya walked into the Matthews' apartment one Sunday morning looking distraught. However, they definitely care about each other's feelings and opinions, and will defend each other if needed. Kermit is Maya's absent father. WebMaya Penelope Hunter ( ne Hart) is the tritagonist of Girl Meets World. In Girl Meets Legacy, it's revealed that Lucas likes Maya back, but doesn't fully understand his feelings for her. On school career day, Maya was not surprised when her mother fails to show up as promised. Meet Charlie Winchester, a high sch family mayahart lucasfriar +22 more # 8 Girl meets the sick|| GMW by Wal3 328K 7.2K 61 I was without Riley. Because you know it's not a square dance, so not going to be a lot of dosey-doeing. When Maya showed off a new locket, Riley wondered where it came from. Christopher Park. Really? Undaunted, Farkle passionately kissed Maya's hand, which left her surprised and impressed. Cory and Topanga turned from the kitchen table. After Eric helped the friends patch things up, Maya became more comfortable with the fact she's going to be short. Joshua Matthews (romantic interest)Lucas Friar (former romantic interest; ex-boyfriend) First Published - 22nd September 2021 Completed - Which Girl meets World couple are you/you could In an effort to help Riley and Lucas finally ask each other out, Maya asked Lucas out on a date. They had been eating breakfast, but were at Maya's side in an instant when they saw her face. Completed mayahart rileymatthews fights +17 more # 13 Social Media. Katy was determined to simply work so Maya could have more than she had, even if it meant she wasn't always around for her. Later, at school, Cory gives out an assignment, to write an essay on something that's worth fighting about. WebMaya Penelope Hunter ( ne Hart) is the tritagonist of Girl Meets World. You don't pay enough attention to me. What Riley will realize immediately is that her father is one of the chaperons of the dance. When Lucas finally sought to ask Riley out, Cory gave Lucas and Riley his blessing, so long as they took Maya and Farkle along with them. Web(A Gmw Fan by GirlsMeetWriting 12.6K 308 27 Maya Hart, has always been the bad, Strong girl. Maya is now seventeen, finishing school. Even though it would be easier on them both if her husband Cory took their daughter Riley to daycare in the morning Topanga insisted that she be the one to do it. Maya is a beautiful girl with a pale complexion, blue eyes and medium length blonde hair which she often wears in a variety of different styles; straight, curly, or naturally waved. Maya was resigned to the fact Katy forgot her birthday, which seemed to anger Riley and the Matthews more than it did Maya. Shawn is the oldest family friend of the Matthews. Yeah, give her the talk, let's see what you know. Maya started to like Josh instantly in Girl Meets Home for the Holidays, but he never felt the same way. Maya didn't want her art on display, but Riley went behind her back to have Maya's work displayed so her mother could come and see it. He sells them to every kid in every school in every class in the tri-state area. If you got hurt, I don't know what I would have done. Since Riley wants to be like her, Maya tells Riley that this is her chance to be like her if she joins the protest. She tends to have Riley carry her school things for her. You know what's an even better text relationship? Maya is the fifteen-year-old daughter of Kermit and Katy . Yes, sir, it's us. WebMaya: Yeah, you were. She says the final line in the series. Christopher Park. You don't look at me in the eye. Never had a chance. I'm not talking to him, I'm talking to you! We would hold hands with each other and smile, I used to wonder what they were so happy about. hey people of the Girl Meets World fandom. Lucas? Maya feared she'd lost any hope for Shawn starting a relationship with her mother. Riley, Cory and Topanga pushed Shawn to see his potential role in Maya's life. WebMaya walked into the Matthews' apartment one Sunday morning looking distraught. Sir, Riley can't end up like that, she's my meal ticket. Web(A Gmw Fan by GirlsMeetWriting 12.6K 308 27 Maya Hart, has always been the bad, Strong girl. In Girl Meets Upstate Shawn shows how fond he is of Maya saying he cares about her deeply and loves her. Girl Meets World | Maya Hart Sabrina Carpenter | Fanfiction Gmw Joshua Matthews Uriah Shelton Joshaya Urbriah Maya's mum gets re-married not long before Maya begins acting strangely. It's just your body's way of telling you, you are a woman. He appeared in Girl Meets the Forgiveness Project. Billy's dead and all of his friends are dead, too. WebMaya has always liked Josh but the age difference was just too big. It's the most important thing in the world. With Shawn Hunter was in town at the same time, Riley and Cory set about to try fix Shawn up with Katy. Harry Potter Girl Meets World | Fantasy Ofc Original Character Crossover. I wanna look back and regret the things I did do. After Riley and Lucas shared their first kiss, Farkle tried to kiss Maya - who blocked him with her hand. They appear to be close friends and Maya (along with Riley) pretends to be Zay's girlfriend in Girl Meets Texas (Part 2), to help him impress his crush, Vanessa. Resides in He just wanted to spend time with you. Topanga thinks she's fierce and trusts her as well. Maya has been present for all of the episodes throughout the series. Maya Penelope Hunter (ne Hart) Of course I like you. Pom-poms are stupid and pyramids made of humans freak me out. Well, it would have been anything I said. It is unknown if Maya teases Lucas because she likes him, which was suggested by Riley, but Maya didn't confirm nor deny it. Maya now seems to welcomes the possibility of Shawn becoming romantically involved with her mom, Katy. Hi, I'm Maya. Topanga took Maya's hand. That's why I always liked you since I fell onto your lap on the subway. Aww, Lucas, you're a very sweet guy. Her original surname was Fox, making this reference more obvious - switching it to Hart appears to have been done to facilitate "you're all heart" or "you've got heart" puns. WebInside Maya Hart Chapter 1, a girl meets world fanfic | FanFiction. Officer James: [enters with Cory, Topanga, Riley, Maya, Farkle, Lucas and Katy] Maya: [to everyone] I had a brick in my hand. Maya is a feminine name with multiple meanings. You're really cute. Josh leaves the party to walk Maya and Riley home. As Josh tries to get Maya off his back, he calls her a "Little Ferret". That's why I like you so much. Lollipops and circuses and things that rhyme with that. But the mission is easier said than done with villains conspiring, school, and trying to Girl Meets World | Maya Hart Sabrina Carpenter | Fanfiction Gmw Joshua Matthews Uriah Shelton Joshaya Urbriah Maya's mum gets re-married not long before Maya begins acting strangely. Completed girlmeetsworld joshandmaya joshaya # 5 With A Snap Of His Fingers / Josha by crazyfangirl562002 69.5K 1.6K 20 He and Maya have bonded over their similar backgrounds. Katy Hart is Maya's mother. Could it have been Lucas? Peaches, Yama (by Riley)Mrs. Farkle Minkus (by herself)Mayaboushka, Baby Girl (by Katy)Short-stack of Pancakes, Blonde Beauty (by Lucas)Little Ferret, Gorgeous (by Josh)Blondie (by the Tot)Malala, Margie, Mordecai, Moesha, Lion, Mayonnaise (by Eric)Fierce Amazon Warrior, Honey (by Topanga and Cory)Spunky (by Nikki)Maya the Volcano (by Riley in "Girl Meets True Maya")The Bomb (in her fantasy)Maya Papaya (by Two Shoes Louie) Not a whole thing. We made a mistake. When Josh came to New York for the summer, Maya again flirted with him. Shawn went to the diner to talk to Katy about forgetting Maya's birthday party, which offended Katy and initially made her dislike Shawn. Later they sit at the windowsill and she says she cannot afford a smartphone, and all she has is the moon while sketching something. Taking their own way with their guts and their brains. If you do this, I will never speak to you again. You're a good guy. Season 2 Maya learnt about Zay being friends with Lucas when he moved to New York in Girl Meets the Secret of Life. Shawn gave Katy the extra money so Katy could buy the gift on Maya's birthday and asked to take the family photo to go in the locket. The art gallery for Maya Hart may be viewed here. Althea Andromeda Matthews, or just Thea, was a witch. Maya told her mother it was best when she went on her imaginary auditions and chased her imaginary father, despite claiming she wasn't humiliated by her mother's appearance. Farkle is down. Maya lives with her mother and her grandmother Angela Hart, who do their best to take care of her. Maya is on a mission: to fix her friends' trouble in love by the end of the month of December. In Hindu philosophy, My means "illusion" and in Hindu mythology, it is also an alternate name of the Hindu goddess Durga. Season(s) I bet Auggie could say the same thing about me, Riley. WebGirl meets Maya Chapter 1, a girl meets world fanfic | FanFiction Topanga was a pretty young mother but that never stopped her from loving her daughter as much as she could. "Sweetie, what's the matter?" It's true. John Quincy Adams Middle School (season 1-2)Abigail Adams High School (season 3) After she and Riley learnt a lesson about telling the truth even when it's uncomfortable, Maya returned the locket to its rightful owners. May is Maya's great grandmother who abandoned her musical dreams late in 1961, but 50 years later, her guitar found its way home to Maya, thanks to Riley. Presumably, she and Maya have never met. That's nice. Even though Riley is a part of the protest, only Maya gets into trouble. WebMaya Penelope Hunter ( ne Hart) is the tritagonist of Girl Meets World. The Matthews and Hart Umbrella FoundationNature Club It's like you're my brother. School A notable example is when she did this to Riley, twice, in the episode. Maya was instantly smitten with Josh, despite him being three years older than her. For him. Althea Andromeda Matthews, or just Thea, was a witch. We're kings, Matthews. Katy explained she only disappoints her daughter. Outwardly, Maya conveys a "bad girl" persona-- overconfident, tough, quick-witted and sarcastic; she has been described as a female version of Shawn, and her loyalty to Riley (and vice versa) gave her a bit of a popularity boost. We are not as good without him. She is named "Class Criminal" in the yearbook. 1, 2, 3 Ooh, I could use one of those. In Girl Meets First Date she tells him about her dream while they talk and stare at one another on the subway. Undeterred, Maya told him she's playing the long game. Even though they are nearly opposites, the two are extremely close and loyal to each other no matter their differences. Was it Lucas? It is unknown if Maya has a half-brother like Shawn does. Riley was angry with Maya at first, until she realized why Maya did so. A woman arrived with Katy's birthday gift, a locket, for Maya, but Katy didn't quite have the money for it yet. will they maintain the friendships they had before or will they drift apart? And I'm not going anywhere until you to come back, you hear me? Josh is Maya's friend and romantic interest. WebIn this Girl Meets World fanfiction, Maya Hart has been ran over by an unknown person. I've always been a big fan of BMW aand GMW and I thought I'd write a short little thing where Maya breaks down oh god I , love Maya the chick when plays Maya, Sabrina Carpenter, is also a singer so go look up We'll Be the Stars, by Sabrina.