After more than 15 years at Guantanamo, Ahmed al-Darbi was returned to Saudi Arabia in 2018 to continue serving a prison sentence for a 2002 bomb attack . Can we get the info for 2023? Lightly brush edges of pastry with . Thats how you know its a bullshit. UFC Fighter Blasts Jimmy Kimmel As A Pedo, White House Calls Anti-2nd Amendment Summit. H5N1 Human Bird Flu Explained By Dr. John Campbell Following Cambodia Case ~ March 4, 2023, POPE FRANCIS VISITS AFRICA ~ March 4, 2023, RT News March 3 2023 (20:00 MSK) ~ March 4, 2023, Separating Fact From Fiction on Fox News/Dominion Lawsuit. Sounds like they only added one additional court room, doesnt seem to be enough to handle the massive number. The US military will not arrest those responsible for crimes against humanity (The Deep State / Cabal) until given orders by the President. I just bought another one and have been training a couple people. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO LIST THEM ALL ARRESTS AND EXECUTIONS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE 2021 UPDATED: ANDREW McCABE ARRESTED & SERVING LIFE Twenty-three detainees have never been charged with a crime and 20 are cleared for transferthree having been cleared for more than a decade. Charged with war crimes, which are contentious based on the laws of war. . The docket is one of longest continually updated digital projects undertaken by The Times. Richard Perry/The New. Amen. 2nd Phase: The 1st Phase will lead to compromised and frail immune system through lack of food, social distancing, wearing of masks, and lack of contact with sunlight and healthy bacteria. . They get very upset, when you call out that pesky ZERO EVIDENCE fact. (LogOut/ Today, 39 men remain indefinitely detained there, and 27 of them have never . Thanks for sharing..????? Michael Aquino was an uncle married to his aunt Lillith Sinclair Aquino. Donna, there is much more to this story and it doesnt end with the question.dont their family and friends know? Canadians had NOTHING TO DO with American election fraud. Where are all the good guys????? [12][13] Of all prisoners at Guantanamo, Afghans were the largest group (29 percent), followed by Saudi Arabians (17 percent), Yemenis (15 percent), Pakistanis (9 percent), and Algerians (3 percent). Now far as i can tell that is not the real, jb, lets get this party started!rest of the sleepers are beyond help.death to reptillians, prime minister canada arrested but running elections right now is he clone look alike . I dont get it! he is cabal too he helped obama he had crimes against hummanity charged with treason how is he not in jail or executed arrests and executions of famous people march 2021, https://www.bitchute.com/video/JSwVjR4oCAU0/, Arrests and Executions of Famous people and GITMO, Arrests and Executions of famous people Updated, Hollywood Pedophiles Exposed by Isaac Kappy, RABBI FINKELSTEIN - JEWISH CONTROL OF THE WORLD. Re Canada & Trudeau Check out (not google) Romana Didulo who replaced Trudeau in Feb 2021 Commander in Chief of Canadian forces, therefore, Head of Rep of Canada. And just like the illegal migrants you dont have to show up in court. The Cost of Running Guantanamo Bay: $13 Million Per Prisoner. The names of several hundred prisoners who had been released prior to the commencement of the CSRTs were not released. They do this bullshit every one hundred years. Someone posted comment about holograms, those are real and look like the real thing Stacey, I agree, except on the FD part. What were their actual crimes? ???? Our military needs to intervene now, based on the Constitution & their role of protecting Us, from foreign & domestic attackers. What they can do with CGI When the U.S. military realized how young they were, they moved them from the adult detainees housed in Camp Delta to a reform-school style detention site called Camp Iguana. Was 14 years old when captured. Guantnamo. On January 16, 2017, the Federal government of the United States announced that ten more prisoners were released to Oman, leaving about 45 detainees. A Palestinian man known as Abu Zubaydah was held by the agency the longest for more than 1,600 days and remains at Guantnamo, although he has never been charged with a crime. Alleged to have been trained at the Al Farouq training camp. Most of us love America and Americans. I dont think that happened. So much EVIL happening. Regarding Trudeau: never blame Canadians or throw us in this pool of corruption!!! Is the next step the Capitol again? claims to have been a CIA mole - released. NSA has access to every text and conversation over phone. [8][9] On June 17, 2013, the Miami Herald published a list, obtained using the Freedom of Information Act, of 48 prisoners who were designated for indefinite detainment. I wont write what I have read its just to disgusting Try AMG news would give you some ideas. Child sex trafficking. I think the news people and Pelosi and Zuckerberg are freaking robots incase someone tries to assassinate their asses!!! Who knowswe arent invited. The court order required the DoD to release the names of all the detainees. THERE HAVE BEEN THOUSANDS OF ARRESTS AROUND THE WORLD. [14], 1990 detainees have been brought to Guantanamo. Newspaper reports described him as frail and senile. The DoD's official prisoner list of May 15, 2006 listed a minor named, Freed from Taliban imprisonment during the Invasion. . Hes now singing like a .., well you know. Kristy Long , Justin is of the Scottish clan Sinclair (mothers side) that dates back to the Templars that preceded Free Masonry. OK. Richard Glossip. I ask myself that question constantly, Juan OSavin says at the proper time the Military will bring back a civilian government per Constitution once all the fraud of the election is exposed. (11 years prior 2021 A.D.). Just saw episode on Charlie ward show. The Pentagon has finally released the names of 558 Gitmo prisoners who've passed through the kangaroo court known as the Combatant Status Review Tribunal. and the satanists. On April 20, 2006, the DoD released a portable document format file that listed 558 names. Updated November 16, 2018, 7:38 PM. Wow you are do right on everything. Valarie Clark I really do not believe he is blaming all Canadians, Im sure he is referring to the Evip people I. People say, what can I do? (LogOut/ Humanity Will Be Shocked At The Horror Of Evidence! Spanish flu Cholera Bubonic plague every one hundred years!! I would love to see the Hilda beast executed. This is pure evil and needs to be eradicated from the earth. Transferred to Australian Detention. Everyone on this list has a body double? The upgrade is a continuing investment into understanding the offshore detention operation that the Bush administration established in the aftermath of the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. The United States has long maintained camps at Guantnamo Bay for attempted illegal immigrants captured while trying to get to the United States, usually from Cuba, Haiti, or the Dominican Republic. Alex Gibney. His Grandfather started the 2nd Masonic lodge in Canada building one in BC. Today it was announced that he was retried and sentenced to be executed. Fifa/olympics/tenured coaches Many say died from complications of cv19. Hey Steve, putting this kind of stuff out doesnt serve any point. Biden is not CGI, believe it or not it is a white hat with a silicone mask on. That is what they are saying they need to do and that wont work ! The falling up the stairs was Mr. Woods at his comedic heights I like to think. Preheat oven to 425. 1st Phase: Common/cold/Flu. Code Just look at all her social media posts that I was directed to view . I was of the opinion that Pence & Paul Ryan were in cahoots in a treasonous attempt to overthrow our duly elected president. returned to a senior Taliban leadership role, The DoD's official list, of May 15, 2006, listed a minor named. Trudeau is deep state, research him hes illuminati blood line, he is responsible for China staging and training troops in Canada to push their NWO so yes Canada as well as globally we are all in the same boat. CGI and masks from Hollywood fooled a lot of people especially with the great actors, as far as I have heard Jim Carrey used to play Joe Biden before he was executed, the one that stumbled 3 times, the other actor thats playing Biden is James woods. He is among the 40 men listed at the top of the database and, like many, illustrated with recent photos in place of booking-style images from the earliest days of detention operations that leaked a decade ago. For starters, stop obeying; take off the mask, obey the Constitution and nothing more. There is no accountability! OH. Am I in the right place? I cannot believe they thew out homeless Veterans from a coliseum to open up space for all of then. Makes me sad and angry. Trump Signs Order to Keep Guantanamo Detention Centre Open. gitmo update: arrests, indictments and executions 2021; For more then 20 years, Primex Logistics has been a reliable partner in the field of logistics and cargo forwarding. Wait minute, they have surrendered their citizenship, once they freely decide to become enemy combatants and then traitors. If its been reported on our local news networks and the msm are reporting that there has been a large number of covid scamdemic deaths, then wouldnt there be a equal amount of obituaries or death notices reported & listed in the local newspapers? If the local news media has reported that last week there was 50 or whatever # of local residents who have from covid, well then in the local newspaper notice of obituaries, there should be close to 50 names listed for covid deaths and then an additional amount of obituaries for the Non Covid deaths, Please watch the Deep Fakes video on Rumble. It will be anarchy from all sides., Covid-19means the certificate of identification of vaccination with artificial intelligence and 19 was the year in which it was created.. Horrific. Convicted (plea bargain). that really is those people, could be them and all this is PO. List of Persons Executed. This page was last edited on 21 February 2023, at 19:03. On this list presented, HRC died way back around the 9/11 memorial day. #GODWINS. The Pentagon late last night released its most extensive list of foreign terrorism suspects held at Guantanamo Bay by providing the names and nationalities of 558 detainees who went through a. I know its hard to believe and I dont expect anyone to believe it. Psy-Op bs from day one ! The deal vanished. They are living forever and say when its time for us to die!!! Taxes are illegal by the way.says so in the Constitution. That was Comey, Brennan was already in GITMO, serving life. Captured at age 15 following a fire fight between insurgents and US military during which a soldier was killed. General crimes would be Crime Against Humanity. I love the idea of not paying taxes. List of current detainees at Guantanamo Bay - Wikipedia List of current detainees at Guantanamo Bay Talk Read Edit View history 32 detainees remain at Guantanamo Bay. or you can be called dumb human yourself. Name Number County Clemency Hearing Scheduled Execution; Scott A. Its important to learn for safety reasons and protection. I want fingerprints (except Im sure the files are changed by now) and proof these questionable people are whom they claim to be. In official documents, the Department of Defense (DoD) continues to make intermittent efforts to redact detainee's names, and has not published an official list of detainees (As of September 2005[update]). charged with conspiracy to murder on November 7, 2005, claims authorities tortured him to make him end his, Went to Afghanistan to flee UK law - released Jan 2005, Released prior to the initiation of the CSRT procedures, repatriated in 2004 - released on bail - then rearrested, Now released, allegedly bears scars of torture, Says he was a University student, captured in his University dorm, who had never even been to Afghanistan. 100% corruption, 100% down the line. What can I tell them? No! IN GOD WE TRUST. 32 New Detainees Arrive at Gitmo Associated Press GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL BASE, Cuba - Shackled and wearing orange jumpsuits and goggles, 32 detainees arrived on this bleak outpost Wednesday the. But one can not speak up for self if they are DEAD!!! Yet on another page she went through trial at GITMO in April this year and was executed on the evening of the 26 of April, 9:05 pm. Agreed 100% Mark!! what is coming down now in America is the whole reason President Donald J. Trump became president. You definitely covered all the areas. The people need to stop selecting attorneys for politicians except our elections are fake. Saturday, January 9, 2021 21:59 Trump Has It 1000%! 3.6k. We also have 3 German Shepherds. This can be clearly confirmed by the following visuals, identifying a significant amount of expansion for what is expected to be tens of thousands of new ex-elite prisoners. Then, compare that kids face, to Jared Kushners photo. To receive it weekly, sign up here. Such as the fresh prince of bel airs father. I think they are now using the elite stars and rich that were apprehended to be executed as COVID victims saying they died of covid in stead of the truth they were executed so people will follow the covid agenda. Guantanamo detainees known to have been released, Al Balushi, Salah Abdul Rasul Ali Abdul Rahman, Al Hameydani, Khalid Bin Abdullah Mishal Thamer, Al Tamini, Abd Al Razzaq Abdallah Ibrahim, Jarabh, Saeed Ahmed Mohammed Abdullab Sarem, A Profile of 517 Detainees through Analysis of Department of Defense Data, Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Articles with dead external links from October 2010, Articles with invalid date parameter in template, Articles with obsolete information from July 2010, Articles containing potentially dated statements from 2005, All articles containing potentially dated statements, Articles with unsourced statements from February 2011, Articles with unsourced statements from April 2008, People held at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, Detention, Treatment, and Trial of Certain Non-Citizens in the War Against Terrorism, Al Hanashi, Mohammad Ahmed Abdullah Saleh, Al Kandari, Abdullah kamel bin Abdullah Kamal, Al Zarnuki, Mohammed Ali Salem Al Zarnuki, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-frakt/new-manual-for-military-c_b_557720.html#comments, Guantnamo: The Definitive Prisoner List (Part 1), Names of the Detained in Guantnamo Bay, Cuba, Associated Press Guantnamo Detainee Court Documents Archive, 'List of detainees who went through complete CSRT process' (PDF, scanned), 'Official Pentagon List of Detainees' (Text version of DoD list), US to release partial list of Guantnamo detainees, Official list of all Guantanamo detainees, The Guantanamo Docket - Zainulabidin Merozhev, forty Pakistanis still at Guantnamo, some may be freed, Ex-Guantanamo Spaniard cleared by supreme court, Guantanamo -- A Holding Cell In War on Terror: Prison Represents a Problem That's Tough to Get Out Of, 'Saudi detainees at Guantanamo returned to the Kingdom; names given', Factors for and against the continued detention (.pdf), Guantanamo detainees unaware of defense lawyers, "Biographies of High Value Terrorist Detainees Transferred to the US Naval Base at Guantanamo Bay", http://www.dni.gov/announcements/content/DetaineeBiographies.pdf, 7 ex-detainees return to fighting: Guantanamo release process called imperfect, US releases three Pakistanis jailed in Guantanamo, Inmates Released from Guantanamo Tell Tales of Despair.