I love you guys. What's required to do this? That alone is 50% better than the stock barrel my glock 21sf came with. A glock desenvolveu sim a g22 gen 5 para a polcia militar de sao paulo/brazil. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. Failure to feed with a bad ramp certainly is affected by Barrel. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. The website is easy to navigate and clearly marks which barrels are in ample stock, low stock, and backorderable. In Stock 0 Price$179.99 For FN FNS, FNX FULL SIZE 9MM Conversion Black Nitride In Stock 0 Price$154.99 For FN FNS, FNX FULL SIZE 9MM Conversion Polished Stainless Buy the Glock 23 and then order a conversion barrel in 9mm. Here's what it's like to shoot this classic scattergun. The 357 SIG uses 0.355-inch bullets just like a 9 mm, not 0.357-inch bullets like the .357 Mag. If you have a Glock 19, then use quality SD ammo and that's that. I am looking for a barrel for a glock 20. Cut rifling can produce a smoother finish (cutting versus tearing) which equates to less copper fouling (and less barrel break-in needed on precision rifles). I found it to be as close to "airtight" as a drop-in could be without smithing my gun. We have many Glock barrels for you to choose from whether you want match grade accuracy, a threaded barrel or something ported. 2. We ran in through a couple builds and also shot different types of ammo at 10-yards. Glock's .357 SIG magazines have a different follower than the company's .40 S&W magazines. Bar-Sto currently advertises a 10-12 week leadtime on barrel production, though there are a few options that come in and out of stock regularly on the website. Toggle menu. All 3 shoot great, don't jam Etc. Be the first to review this product. Good looks, good price. That would be something you'd have to talk to KKM about, sorry. COPYRIGHT 2022 LONE WOLF ARMS, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, LWD Barrel M/23&32 Conversion to 9mm Stock Length, AlphaWolf Barrel For M/19 9mm Threaded 1/2 x 28, AlphaWolf Barrel For M/32 357 Sig Stock Length, Rock Island Armory REV22 Conversion Kit -G19, AlphaWolf Barrel For M/23&32 Conversion to 9mm Stock Length, AlphaWolf Barrel For M/17 Gen5 or 19L 9mm Threaded 1/2 x 28, AlphaWolf Barrel For M/32 357 Sig Threaded, LWD Barrel M/23&32 Conversion to 9mm Threaded 1/2 x 28, AlphaWolf Barrel For M/19 9mm Stock Length, AlphaWolf Barrel M/23 40 S&W Stock Length, AlphaWolf Barrel M/34 Gen5 or 19XL 9mm Threaded 1/2 x 28, AlphaWolf Barrel For M/23 40 S&W Threaded 9/16 x 24, AlphaWolf Barrel For M/23&32 Conversion to 9mm Threaded 1/2 x 28, AlphaWolf Barrel For M/19 9mm Threaded 1/2 x 28 Copper, AlphaWolf Barrel For M/19 9mm Threaded 1/2 x 28 Oil Rubbed Bronze, AlphaWolf Barrel M/34 Gen5 or 19XL 5.32" 9mm, AlphaWolf Barrel M/17 Gen5 or 19L 4.49in 9mm, AlphaWolf Barrel M/17 Gen5 or 19L 4.49" 9mm. The .357 SIG is a potent pistol cartridge designed in 1994 to replicate the ballistics of the .357 Mag. No relationship with them other than as a satisfied customer. KKM are the best aftermarket barrels but the 357 sig barrels for the Glock aren't really conversion barrels and will drop right in and Glock even approves of the practice and you can use the same magazines for both cartridges except for some of the early magazines. I had this barrel installled a couple weeks ago. Product Description. I placed one of SL's barrels 5.30" w/ ports in a G-21 just the other day. While you are here check out all of our custom Glock accessories, custom work, and apparel. Powered by BigCommerce. IWHENRUNNING A THIN WIRE OVER THE RINGS IN THE CHAMBER COULD FEEL THE RIDGES THATS WHY I SENT IT BACK. A threaded barrel for $50 is a great price if it lasts and provides good accuracy. You have repeatedly made me a happy and returning customer. Our review barrel was a Glock 23 conversion to .357 Sig, extended and threaded for 9/16x24tpi. Another 25 rounds of reloads and 25 of Winchester white box ran without a hitch. Threaded Lone Wolf 9mm barrel replaces Glock 22 40 SW. (Photo: Kristin Alberts). MGW offers a wide selection of StormLake match grade barrels which are expertly crafted for reliability in your Glock, Smith & Wesson M&P, Springfield XD, or 1911 pistol. A new gun costs money. A typical pistol will shoot 5-shot groups into 3- to 5-inch groups at 25 yards, and this conversion barrels largest 25-shot aggregate group was 4.01 inches. Let us know in the comments below. It's powerful enough to fill many roles; law enforcement, self defense, trail gun and so on. We reviewed price, build quality, available options, accuracy at 15 and 25 yards, reliability, lead times, customer service, and packaging. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); Yes I count every single round- that's over twenty two thousand seven hundred rounds without a single failure. We do not offer a 357 Sig barrel for the Model 92/96 Series. Glock's .357 SIG magazines have a different follower than the company's .40 S&W magazines. And their Glock barrels are no exception. Also, like the Bar-Sto, company branding on the barrels is simple, tasteful lettering around the ejection port. Some factory barrels are available because the gunmaker might also make guns in .357 SIG, and all you have to do is swap barrels. All of StormLake barrels are machined from solid firearms grade 416 stainless steel bar stock and hardened to . RE: KKM and button rifling - I'm a fan of KKM but button rifling is neither more (inherently) accurate than cut rifling, nor is it a KKM exclusive. Many also come with the option of threading as well, making it simple to mount a suppressor if youve got one. This is not John Waynes revolver it is a modern work of art! Some of the best on the market. Just a little filing and in it goes. Factory New Conversion .357 357 Sig for Glock 20 G20 SF Stock Length Barrel 4.6" Brand New $119.96 spectresupply2 (34,012) 100% Was: $159.95 25% off Buy It Now +$5.29 shipping Almost gone 132 sold Sponsored Factory New .357 Sig Barrel for Glock 31 G31 Stock Length 4.49" Stainless -AND- ALSO GLOCK 22 G22 & Clones CONVERSION to 357 Sig Barrel $140.00. All fit, function and looks pleased me so much it gave me the desire to continue improving on this 21 and Ill say that I'm again enjoying shooting it once again. FaxonsAR-15 barrels,handguards,andbolt carrier groupshave been impressing us for a while. Easily convert your .40 Caliber Glock to shoot 9mm in seconds! Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. We ran a couple mags of white box, and had one early malfunction. The conversion barrels allow you to make other changes as well. revolver cartridge and fit in a standard-size semi-automatic pistol. The Federal Premium 125-grain HST clocked at 1,454 fps, putting it on equal ground with a .357 Mag. Flash 0 of 2 minutes, 55 secondsVolume 0% 00:03 02:55 The password should contain at least 8 characters with at least one number or special character. Because the 357 SIG can fit in a standard semi-automatic, it offers much greater capacity than a revolver. Hopefully I'll be drinking Claws through my Glock within a week. The .357 SIG is essentially a 40/10 mm caliber cartridge necked down for a 0.355-inch bullets. This is especially sad, because I shot and enjoyed Storm Lake barrels years ago. Lone Wolf Distributors make several barrel options for Glock handguns, including threaded models (for suppressor use), extended length barrels, and models with compensator cuts. Including a thread protector, the retail price of our test barrel is around $230. Forged from 416R stainless steel, they are then coated with gold TinNitride or a black DLC finish. Im looking for a threaded barrel from gen 4 10 mm glock. Headquarted in Sturgis, South Dakota, Bar-Sto Barrels is a fine American company building semi-auto pistol barrels since 1971. KKM:Glock, S&W M&P, Browning Hi-Power, 1911.Lone Wolf:Glock.Rim Country Manufacturing:Steyr, H&K.Storm Lake: Glock (including 10 mm guns), 1911, S&W M&P. I bought a 500 round case of Remington range ammo to break the pistol in before carrying it. Designed to allow shooters to change calibers by simply dropping in the Double Diamond conversion barrels in conjunction with the appropriate caliber magazine. The barrels. All three shooters were very pleased engaging targets from the standing position. Shooting Sig Sauer Elite Performance 9mm 124 grain FMJ, we achieved repeatable sub-1 5-shot groups at 15 yards and 1.195 groups at 25 yards from the bench. . The .40 S&W magazines might work and you can try them, but know that a caliber-specific magazine is available if you run into feeding issues. And as an added bonus, all of Zevs barrels are drop-in barrels, so you dont need any gunsmithing expertise when swapping out your OEM barrel. For accuracy, we shot Sig Sauer Elite Performance .357 Sig 125 grain FMJ. You can swap to a .357 SIG barrel and load the G22 .40 S&W magazines with a heavier load for increased stopping power! But which barrels to buy? Glock Barrel Compatibility. I contacted Blacklist and they were going to send me a new barrel and so far nothing not even return the split barrel to check into any metallurgical issues and for $279 this is not good customer service I my humble opinion. Okay, One of the easiest upgrades to start with is the barrel. The KKM .357 SIG conversion barrel produced the best accuracy with the Federal HST. I have a threaded Faxon barrel for my G43X. God Bless America and Long Live the Republic I'm glad I'm not the only one that enjoys the finer things in life. guns & It expands a guns versatility, so you can choose the caliber and ammo for whatever purpose you have in mind. The KKM .357 SIG conversion barrel produced the best accuracy with the Federal HST. For this review, Guns.com looked at the four most popular Glock conversion barrels on the market: Bar-Sto, KKM, Lone Wolf, and Storm Lake. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. Will I be wishing I went with KMM or Zev? AlphaWolf Barrel for Glock 35 Conversion to .357 Sig Threaded 1/2 x 28 - Lone Wolf Item #: LWAW35357TH. Shop the best Glock accessories and parts at Rock Your Glock. One of the chief differences between Alpha Wolf and Glock OEM barrels is the option of barrel threading, which is something that Glock simply doesnt do. I had a Smith & Wesson M&P40, so it made sense to just buy a barrel. It will reach out quite a distance for small game and varmints. It does this very well with a 125-grain bullet at 1,350 fps from a 4-inch barrel. Yes, Glocks attract almost as many haters as they do diehard followers. If youre looking to add the .357 SIG to your collection, a conversion barrel might be right for you. If I were to buy the stronger .40/357 recoil spring assembly (and using 357 mags) could I reliably shoot it in my Glock 19? RIA-REV22Kit-G19. Two guns in one. Though our testers were torn whether the Lone Wolf raging-wolf-head logo was cartoon or cool, the company offers the option of blind marking where the logo is hidden from view when the barrel is installed. The 4.9-inch barrel produced high velocities with this cartridge. Corrected my "Left" & " Little Low" by sliding my grip clockwise. Glock Factory Barrel 6" Hunting for G20 $210.00 Bar-Sto Barrels $250.00 Bar-Sto Conversion Barrels $250.00 KKM Precision Barrels $185.00 Like Bar-Sto, KKM barrels are available in stainless finish only, but come with threaded, ported, standard or compensated options. The Nylon 66, a relatively inexpensive rimfire with faux woodgrain, was the first successful synthetic-stock firearm. The other requirement is that there is a barrel available for your gun. We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared Lone Wolf also has a number of barrels that convert various Glock models from one caliber to another. (Photo: Kristin Alberts). Glock Factory Barrel Bar-Sto Conversion Barrels Double Diamond Standard Replacement Barrel Double Diamond 2 Port Barrel Glock Factory Barrel $175.00 Bar-Sto Conversion Barrels Double Diamond Standard Replacement Barrel Double Diamond 2 Port Barrel $169.99 Glock Factory Barrel Bar-Sto Conversion Barrels Double Diamond Standard Replacement Barrel These are the reviews that matter. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. Shotguns, rifles, pistolshe's been collecting them all for over a decade. The firearm entered Austrian military and police service by 1982 after becoming the top performer in reliability and safety tests. As a general rule of thumb, you can move down in caliberor remain constantbut not up. We already have an account registered for email address In theory, Storm Lake barrels sound good and are fairly priced. Just a simple barrel. The durability that comes with the pre-hardened stainless steel barrel offers improved resistance against friction and corrosion. My name is Patrick Rutherford. Don't waste your money on Faxon, their barrels are shit. $72.99. MGW carries a vast array of replacement barrels, slides, sights, magazines, triggers, pins, springs and more for this iconic handgun. RS1. Choose from many calibers, finishes, sizes, and features to help you get the most out of your performance pistol. Designed for competition shooting, KKMs barrels are a popular choice for Glock owners looking to gain a competitive edge with their accuracy. I'm sure no prosecutor would ever try to use it against me. Hi there. I had to do some filing to get it right. SIG Sauer, Glock, Heckler & Koch, Steyr, Springfield Armory and Smith & Wesson are major manufacturers who have produced guns in this caliber. I won't even try to sell this piece of garbage to someone to recoup some loses, wouldn't be ethical. Welcome to the Glock Gun Parts section of Midwestgunworks.com. Ive shot with a few different ones from different companies but I always come back to Wheaton Arms. The .357 SIG round is powerful and shoots flat and accurately. Rock Island Armory REV22 Conversion Kit -G19. Gun manufacturers know what they are doing when they make the most important part of the gun- the barrel! And aftermarket barrel makers might offer options that the factory barrels don't, such as being threaded. .357 Sig versus 9mm. While they advertise barrels designed in the USA, the website is clear that manufacture is outsourced to manufacturing companies based in the USA. Regardless, Lone Wolf makes some of the most reasonably priced and common conversion barrels in the industry. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms, 7 Best Aftermarket Glock Barrels [Hands-On]. For example: Double Diamond Standard Replacement Barrel. It does this very well with a 125-grain bullet at 1,350 fps from a 4-inch barrel. Good luck with it! To further complicate matters, we put in multiple phone calls and emails to the company through the contact information on the website. Upgrade or replace worn out factory barrel of your Glock pistol with the OEM Glock Barrels. It will reach out quite a distance for small game and varmints. GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. But that doesnt mean that you cant take an already decent design and tweak it to suit your sensibilities! It's not the rifling method that determines an accurate barrel, but the manufacturer's total process. One of the best things about Grey Ghost is the number of options. Or if you want to swap out even more stuffcheck out our Best Glock Upgrades. Really good question! Smith & Wesson used to make its M&P series semi-auto pistols in .357 SIG, though the company doesn't offer one in the M2.0 versions at the time this article was written. Glock parts are available to the public for self installation, but can also be installed by our highly trained gunsmiths. Conversion barrels for Glocks 19, 22, 23. These barrels allow you to convert your existing Glock to shoot another caliber. Lone Wolf also has a number of barrels that convert various Glock models from one caliber to another. of aftermarket Glock accessories in the industry. I bought a black list barrel for my g23. I hardly hear anything about Wheaton Arms barrels. We cover our favorites so you can make the best decision. Even the largest-framed revolver can hold only eight rounds of .357 Mag., but a standard size semi-automatic like a Glock 31 can double that to 16 rounds (15+1). There are factory loads available with Barnes all-copper bullets, frangible bullets and exotic bullets like Corbons Glaser Safety Slugs and PowRBall, Lehigh Defenses Xtreme Defense and Xtreme Penetrator and G2 Researchs RIP bullet. They also make completely unique barrels that stand out from their factory counterparts. The Sellier & Bellot 140-grain FMJ bullet reached an average of 1,358 fps, which is the usual velocity of a .357 SIG 125-grain bullet from a 4-inch barrel. It does not quite equal the 357 Magnum's load of a 125-grain bullet at 1,450 fps from the same barrel length, but it's close. Storm Lake Barrels is headquartered in Lenoir City, Tennessee and advertises their barrels to be made in the USA, a point all our reviewers love. The only conversion Glock recommends is .357 SIG and .40 S&W. One local gun shop no longer stocks or recommends Storm Lake barrels due to the volume of customer complaints over the last yearthough in the past, it was his go-to aftermarket barrel. You want to completely rebuild your Glock? I'm sorry, but I'm just not getting this. Order now to reserve yours from the next available batch! ammunition. But you're not limited to this frame size. All of StormLake barrels are machined from solid firearms grade 416 stainless steel bar stock and hardened to 40-42 HRC. These barrels feature symmetric fluting for heat dissipation as well as deep crowning for increased bullet stability. It's plenty powerful for small-to-medium game and for defense against two- and some four-legged dangerous animals with the right ammunition. Loading ramp lineup on favorably reviewed barrels. of Double Diamond Threaded 9mm 1/2x28 Conversion Barrel For G23 Increase Quantity of Double Diamond Threaded 9mm 1/2x28 Conversion Barrel For G23. Quickview. They seem to have a lot of QC issues. The longer G23/G32 barrel, and conversion barrels, will both fit too. I reviewed this siteand went straight back to Agency. Do you know of any company who make them? Or if you want to add something quiet to your Glock we have threaded Glock barrels that make it easy to attach a suppresor or compensator of your choosing. Winchester white box came out the same, as did reloads. (Ok I once had a failure of slide to lock back on empty when the gun was new and a couple of light strikes with crappy ammo that is known for this). Old Version - will include Glock 19 Gen 4 adapter ring. Smith & Wesson M&P magazines are marked with both .40 S&W and .357 SIG, so they work with either cartridge. The other requirement is that there is a barrel available for your gun. Stay in the know. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The most important part of the switch? Conversion Kits . Every cowboy needs a revolver. If you want to shoot 357 then get yourself a handgun designed and built to handle that round. Please Note: Does not fit Gen 5 models. Firearms dont get much more iconic than John Moses Brownings legendary Auto-5 semi-auto shotgun, affectionately called the Humpback for its distinctive drop at the rear of the receiver. Tyrant makes a whole bunch of Glock accessories and recently added barrels to the lineup. My friends alpha wolf needs the feed ramp polished. I had waited the better part of a month so I had at it. Barrels are available in the most options: stainless, black-oxide, blind marked, extended, standard, threaded, ported, and compensated. First and most importanthave fun with the project! Quickview. Failure to feed, fire, or extract. Had to send back a KKM to have the ramp remilled. I bought a KKM barrel, put Coreboy in the front of it, and smoked crack out of it, and it still shot great! Why wasn't the double diamond barrel from the glock store mention in the review of after market barrels for the glock. Unlike the other barrels with their knurled thread protectors, Bar-Stos are smooth, making it look like a more natural extension of the barrel, though not quite as easy to remove. No fitting was required on my part. Also works with aftermarket lowers.