I will also invest for my money to grow and help my family members who've been with me every step of the way, not to forget to put a tombstone for my mother. Thank you, I will start with you because you help me how to pray and I will help the needy I will build the house of God no family that I will know will sleep hungry. Heavenly father, if I won the lottery, I would donate to charity, pay my tithes of 10%. I would pay all my husband debts he is in debt because of me,get us a beautiful home a new car and i will help my family abd his family as well. I was surprised when he gave me the winning numbers to play the Saturday Powerball Lottery. I would write books about God Smile. Were on a mission to change that. Nicholas' superiors refuse to acknowledge a religious motivation for the murders and suspend him, so he leaks this story to the press, causing a panic. i will help children who are negleted by families and staying under social welfare homes. Buy a house in my country and in Europe were I live. This is my pledge when I am given a chance to win the lottery. RyanHart.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I can be home with them to enjoy life! God bless me. Gambling promotes greed. (1 Corinthians 6:9, 10) So, God will not answer your prayer if you pray to win the lottery. If I win I will pay all my debts buy a house donate some to charity in my village, donate to my church. After delivering Nicholas, the follower decapitates himself using an elevator. AMEN AMEN , Should I win the powerball, surely I will share with the needy. The wisdom we need in this world often wears black. Help my family. I would like to win the lotto according to how much the Lord thinks I deserve so that I can pay off all my debts. Hello Mr Hart, thanks for the prayers. That is one of my biggest dreams that I wanted to do if I win the major jackpot in the lottery, Hi I play the Ghana lotto when I win the lotto I will give 10%titthe pay off my debt and donate some to the orphanage and give some to my mom to put in her business and I will keep the rest . After I contacted him, he replied to me and said I should only pay $200 for the spell and I should trust in him. I hope he lets me buy a Big Home In Chino Ca so my 6 Cats & 1 Dog can live There is a Church in Chino Ca Jack Hibbs Start going to his Church :). I would pay off debt. What would you do if your prayer to win the lottery was answered? Pray that I win soon or today. Not maybe. Well good Morning and I will be playing the mega million and the powerball it would be a blessing to win either one because I have seen family and friends struggle to make ends meet and I would bless who ever needs blessings, 1st i Will give 10percent to God,there is so much poverty in my family i Will help them,help the need,buy me kids a home and start a business that Will bring more money in my life, Gm, I pray that I win the lottery, I want to help so many family. If i win big for lottory jackpot i donate some to the church i always prayed.and to the people need my help. Firstly I would thank God.in been praying for a miracle. Ready for a new task. I would help veterans. Leave me 5 bags of gold. Children, Families. Nicholas refuses and attacks Phillips, whose powers cause the building they are in to collapse. God please help us. Please pray for me to win the lottery game thanks ma/ sir, My prayer for my husband karthigesu s/n Ponnapalam I help any one dat come my way I play no's. I wish i could win the daily lotto jackpot today in the name of Jesus everything is done I thank u Amen. I would help those in need, and pay all my debts, then buy myself a rancher home, and a nice much needed vehicle. We are teaching people to be fools. I am playing lotto for Saturday,I would buy me and my babys a beautiful,clean secure house,we will be financially stable,I will put money in my children's savings and pay for all there schooling degrees.i will give to family who have been there for me when I needed them the most and help with my aunty who has cancer to make her happy.i wouldget private kickboxing trainer for me n my kids as well as other things such as pay for dancing school,music school etc for my children and me.i will gve my mum a house and car and make sure she is financially stable and get her a private health exercise trainer to make her healthy again.i will firstly get an advisor who can help me manage my money and pay my debts,I will physically support animals and people that have been treated unfairly. After the ninth letter, I, you'd wrap around again so that J = 1, K = 2, and so on. Really. Hi Ryan..God Bless you my dear man and an Very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! Nicholas confronts Phillips one last time and discovers the truth: both he and Phillips are the result of "virgin births" caused by a mysterious extraterrestrial "entity of light" with psychic/supernatural powers and advanced spacecraft technology. Pray that Christs people will be so satisfied in him that they will be freed from the greed that makes us crave to get rich. I Wii pay to by titheing I will help my family and community in jesus name I pray amen. Our life are full of struggle specially in our financial. I am securing my loved ones God said if theres something you want, ask, and it shall be given (Matthew 7:7). But she didnt play them. I WOULD MAKE SURE FAMILY IS TAKING CARE OF. I also will pay off all my debts. I play the South African Lotto and Powerball. I help poor people specially my family and relatives there in philipines. Invest the rest. ", [PETER J. NICOLAS Committed to Matteawan State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, Beacon, New York]. And I pledged to put smile into the faces of whoever come to me for help and also bless people with the 10% of it, including you pastor ryan. Lord god please answer my prayer that i won lottery jackpot in toto lottery here in sabah malaysia. Note: John Piper was assisted by Desiring God staff in gathering the statistics for this article. And keep your life free from the love of money. I play lotto max and 649 in Canada, I play thunderball, lotto hot pick, set for life and euromillion and I am opportune to win big, I will give 20% to my God almighty and I will help people around me that needs help and also enjoy my life. Whichever lottery I am blessed with I just pray god will guide me to do right with it and help those that are in need to make their time on this earth a beautiful and happy one. If any suggestion reach out. Their great kids. I like to play power Ball in South Africa if i win the lottery i will pay my dept and help others in need. He set a test computer to run the program over and over. Renovate my two grandma's houses. I am going to play the Texas lottery today. If I had played them, I would have won a billion dollars. I have already written the vision and structure for it. Please lord my god help me. I will help my family circle. And thats proof that God has a plan for us. Hi I play the Zambian lotto in southern Africa when I win the lotto I will give10percent tithe pay off my debt and donate towards the building of our church which is struggling with finances. . And god bless you and your family. If I win the emirates lotto or big ticket, I promise to share some amount to the people who need it most and to donate some amount to church. My wish is to help people in my life. So A = 1, B = 2, and so on. Like many of Cohen's films, it is shot on location in New York City and incorporates aspects of the police procedural. I'm in here in Atlanta. I will began using the prayer since I played the lottery. If I had to win I would give to the churches in need. Thank you please answer my prayer. Next: to hire a limo. If won any amount from the lottery games, i would clear my debts, clear my families debts and improve the lives of my closet friends. I would build a shelter compound. "I came to experience God. Few people care about others. I would also send money to The Saint Jude Hospital to help the children. unt of money. He realizes that he too has psychic powers, which he uses to confront and kill Zero. Daisy Jones & The Six, based on the novel of the same name by Taylor Jenkins Reid, succeeds in its exact Almost Famous- meets-the . Money is a necessity. Thank you, Good day Sir Ryan, Amazing memories. It refers to how you construct a more favorable environment. Lord, I ask that you give according to my ability. I play 9jabet Hi play the lottery each and every day when ever I have money to play I play powerball and mega million and I play pick 4 and pick 3 I pray that I will win so I can help my family pay my 10 percent to the church and help fix all the things that need to be fix in our church I pray that God will open the doors for me to win am not perfect but I trust in God Amen. I will give thanks to the most high first and foremost. The put money away for me only grand child. I ask in Jesus Amen, I'm gonna give all the glory to Jehovah in Jesus & help others to see & feel the GOODNESS of our Heavenly Father & bless many to also be a blessing. and I will help people in need and also working one day a week in nursing home for helping the people. Hi, i play winning number lottery. I WOULD TAKE ALL OF MY DEBTS AND DONATE TO MY CHURCH God told her the winning numbers. I always try but nothing comes out pray for me so that I can win and change many people's lives, i pray for me to win and hwatevery gods gives me I have to go with it and think posive, I played the mega Million and the power ball and the fantasy five when I have extra money. I help other poor people specially to my relatives in the phil. Make me a ruler of many things. Thank you lord god. open my business. If I could win the lottery I will help those indeed and the homeless shelter and poor families as well, yes I believe that post I follow the post. The lottery supports and encourages yet another corrosive addiction that preys upon the greed and hopeless dreams of those trapped in poverty. When i win the 6/45 jackpot lotto in the philippines. Choose 6 numbers to enter the regular Lotto. Totally believable. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Also give some to the animals shelters. Although there are lots of strategies to win the lottery, many lottery winners go for a random or quick pick, but it's the odds that matter the most and help you understand the likelihood of winning the jackpot. You win the jackpot by matching all six winning numbers in a drawing. O Lord for my winning.Am grateful Ammmmen, It I win the powerball I will give to the church and some to the poor and help people thats in need because for God so love the world he gave is Forgotten son we must always share and thank God Amen, My first thought is the share my with my family and those in need..I will pay it forward because you can't lead without first knowing how to follow..I ask for your help in this..so other's will be blessed in return. Want more from the Friendly Atheist? THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST, Thanks for this opportunity and this direct call for financial help, i would help a lott of people with a financial relief and i would create a new business tocreate mybook of love, About my spiritual journey in this life time and from ancestors and family & friends, i would do nothing without your permision. God told her the winning numbers. Friendly Atheist. god help me im struggling with mykids and also my mum does not have ahouse she is sleeping alaround because no money noplace no food.please help.i promise togive god the glory.help me with south african powerbal numbers for friday .for go be the glory amen. The parable of the talents says Jesus will take account of how we handled his money. If I win I would settle my debits first. I will play lotto Saturdays my wish when I get this money is to build my CHURCH ASSEMBLY OF GOD MLUNGISI QUEENSTOWN. If I won any of the jackpots I would help out family and other people in need, but me a house and start a business. The places to play lottery locations can help with all your needs. Once I win the lottery I will support my local church with money towards building the priests house, then will ensure my family are supported then I can buy myself to get a break from expensive rentals. You might need to work for it. In this post youll discover a few miracle prayers for winning the lottery. I help some people need help specially to our relatives there in philippines. It i win the lottery mega jackpot toto i help those poor people need help. I am 70 years old no children no parents The only consistent pattern to the crimes involves the perpetrators' calm admissions of guilt, explaining, "God told me to." I stopped playing because I never win anything but I desire to win a large amount of money so I can be able to take care of my family and share my winnings with my siblings as we never have a fair life.my mother struggled and us we gruggling and never archive any thing that would put a smile on our faces.I will also send my children to school and invest some money for my grandchildren and gives back to God for he's the one who keeps his word.I will also start a business that will be my children and grandchildren legacy when time to pass come for me and I will be sure that they will never struggle the way I did. Thanks! This motion picture is dedicated to the memory of Mr. Bernard Herrmann. Ready to grow it. By Rhett Wilson Sr. On Faith. I will share the winning, leaving security for myself!!! I plan to keep a small portion for my family. If I win this lottery..I'm going to live the life of my dreams..buy a family house and a family vehicle..make sure all my extended family members are well taken off. If I win the lottery today I will focus on the work of God and embark on missions. I will take some of the money to charity and pay for my fees also help my mother to pay off her debts, please pray for me as i really need this. A brief meeting convinces Nicholas that he himself is special and that Phillips does not kill him as he needs him for some purpose. But what if you could buy tickets at a fraction of the price? Then go on a trip somewhere! I pray that God will bless me. Help those in need be more generous and giving and be the great woman i am destined to be. Most people in the world have no experience of lasting joy in their lives. I will work less and try to spend more of my time in spiritual activities. If I win a lottery I will buy a house, car, pay my debts. Children Hospital. They deserve it. Answer my prayer.. If i won mega lottery jackpot. Painful as they are, all our deaths and endings hold lessons we cannot live wisely without. I would give them the biggest Christmas ever. I try to win Powerball and MegaMillion I praer Lord If i would win i would like to be able give the kids some kind of rec center. Take care of my family and remove the struggles we all has gone through to better ourself. Play Tx Lotto Mon and Wed and Cash Five Mon-Sat. Amen. 14.24.26.29.33.48 Give some to the Cancer foundation. I would help build church in Morse and Lyons Point. I will start a farm business. Lord god please answer my prayer that this coming saturday. On winning either jackpot I would do the following: And lastly help the single mothers out there. His research is focused on making connections between people better, stronger, more meaningful, and longer lasting using technology. Give me 5 bags and I will bring you 5 more. To win lottery number big money I play south african powerball lotto daily lotto sportstake 8 and sportstake 13 i am asking for a miracle for me in Jesus name to win all of them to donate and help 1st my mother with their new church make a tithe help the needy buy myself and family 2 lovely grandsons a new house for tonight send your Angels to Ithuba in south africa to Bless these numbers 16-17-19-24-25 powerball 9 in Jesus name Amen. The remaining money will be used to purchase truck loads of food and clothing for those who need it most. That is how we seek to provide for ourselves (1 Corinthians 4:12; 1 Thessalonians 4:11; Ephesians 4:28). Kind regards, Dijo, This article is very informative and I reread every time. I promise that if i win the lottery toto i help the poor people . I would make provisions for myself my family and friends. Nicholas (Tony Lo Bianco) really wants to know, he'll have to descend . i want to thank you Ryan Hart for your prayers it really is so meaningful to me iam very spiritual and i know Jesus died for my since. Thank you lord. I contacted Doctor Odunga through his email: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com to perform a spell for me to win the Powerball Lottery in Florida. Lord if I win this euro million hot pick tonight, I will give one tenth to the poor.Amen. Improve on my business and employ a few to improve ones self and ideas. I try and those in need including my cousins who freewheel chair bound and some struggling members of the community. I will help my siblings who are really struggling one of them is about to lose her house the bank wants to reposes it she's highly depressed & I'm also affected. I wish to win powerball I've been living a difficult life to lose both parents at age of 7 both same year 1978 we lost everything because we were minor please God help me, Please pray for my Joe to win Lottery so can all debt he has and also he can help other too. Take your wealth and go buy an Island and live your life instead of trying to destroy othersI can't believe how this world has changed since I was a little girl What I would do if I won the major jackpot in the lottery I would give to the needy on a monthly basis and give to charities also on a regular basis. Relieve my debts. 175,999,999 times. 'I promise I will help as it's in my nature.Our poverty is extremely high .God blessAmen, I would give back to the homeless and take care of the people that helped me and pay my tithes to the church and enjoy my life and praise god for blessing me to win big, I would get me and all 4 of my kids in a nice stable homeI'm away from 2 of them and I Pray each and everyday for us to be back in one homeI would pay my bills behind off and Sow My Seed To God..In Jesus Name Amen, Thank you GOD..If i win the South African lotto..i will help my family members who are struggling in life,poor of the poorest and i will pay all my debts and fix my house and take my daughter back to school and donate to charity Amazing grace children home. I will build a nice house and buy a car. When l win will help a lot of people who are in need. I play Lotto and Powerball here in South Africa and many other different lottery games through lotteryheroes platform. Saying might not be enough. Finncal probelam start my property business and a family business so that my parents dont have to work their 9-5 jobs anymore, get myself a house or two. By researching his own adoption records, Nicholas finds an old woman who seems to be his birth mother. I believe , I know God has heard my prayers and seen my tears. I'm from the Phillipines and i play all the lottery draw that we have here. But I would still keep my Job. God Told Me To. To help your forces gain an advantage over the enemy. God is not a genie that you can summon to do your bidding. Police who fired 12 shots at Chase Allan, 25, during a traffic stop were instructed to turn off their bodycams minutes after the fatal shooting. Give donation to save the children's fund nz. She explains that she gave up her out-of-wedlock child after she was brutally impregnated by a strange ball of light while she walked home from the New York Worlds Fair in 1941. I WOULD GIVE MY SHARE TO THE CHURCH In New York City, a gunman perched atop a water tower, opens fire with a .22 caliber rifle on the crowded streets below, randomly killing fifteen pedestrians. $23 at Amazon. Please bless me so that I can be a blessing to others. God Told Me To (released in some theatrical markets as Demon) is a 1976 science fiction horror film written, directed, and produced by Larry Cohen. Am playing mega millions when win will pay all my debts and help whose in need and donate to charity. Those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. I would buy my mom a house with a faniture. when i win the lottery i will help family members, help people who needs help, share with people around me, donate at the church. In your name I pray. Thanks. Lord god please pick my nomber to win toto malaysia lottery. Kids will have their own bedrooms, big yard to play in. [9], Last edited on 18 February 2023, at 14:11, Matteawan State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, "God Told Me To movie review & film summary (1976)", "20 Scariest Horror Movies You've Never Seen", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=God_Told_Me_To&oldid=1140112786, This page was last edited on 18 February 2023, at 14:11. I will honour God for all the changes that I made because he granted my wished. Buy me a home on Acres of land n invest. I play lucky for life. Players may pick six numbers from two separate pools of numbers - five different numbers from 1 to 70 (the white balls) and one number from 1 to 25 (the gold Mega Ball) - or select Easy Pick/Quick Pick. Helping the needy and also my needs. I will share my winnings to the church where I used to contribute/donate before. As I believe that's what God would have me do. My husband has been working so hard for his family and wants to win to give his wife a home of there own and give her some money to spend for herself.