That might mean working to keep a tight hold on her social standing or planning an elaborate party when the series starts, but she also becomes someone who strives to do well in an internship at a prestigious magazine, find ways to make her friends happy, and keep the one relationship she's wanted for years. Wanting her to be happy, Chuck stops her and lets them be together. Her iconic quote: "Three words, eight letters, say it and I am yours" is unforgettable. She finds the flowers Chuck was going to give her and meets him at The Empire, unknowing that he had just slept with Jenny. Bethany Aroutunian is a writer based in Scottsdale, AZ. Upon hearing Serena has returned, Blair attempts to have sex with Nate, but they ultimately don't. You deserve someone who would move mountains for you if he had to., 15. "SpottedLonely Boy's rude Outspoken. Seder Anything (Season 2, Episode 21)Heres another stellar headband elevated even further by the outfit its paired with. There's definitely no shortage of drama in Gossip Girl and there's also no shortage of luxurious trips either. Gossip Girl fans definitely have this line memorized. In the time jump, she has become a success at Waldorf Designs and her and Chuck have moved into their own home, where they're raising their son Henry. Bell spent six seasons as the voice of Gossip Girl herself, opening and closing episodes with glossy monologues about the most salacious details of Blair, Serena, and their cohorts lives. Blair is regarded as the "Queen B" of the Upper East Side. Georgina is a character audience loves to hate. WebFor the people who have watched the television show Gossip Girl, Black Waldorf is probably their Queen B, and with good reason. -Last Tango, Then Paris (3x22), "It takes more than even you to destroy Blair Waldorf." Chuck and Blair do the worst things on Gossip Girl, and they are easily the most controversial couple in the series. This simple yellow number isnt the first headband Blair sports (she wears a softer, floppier black number for her series grand entrance), but this one tells us so much more about our favorite schemer: Its chic, vibrant, well-coordinated with her school uniform, and it keeps her hair out of her face while she ices out the recently returned Serena van der Woodsen for skipping town without saying good-bye. And Who Is The Man Upstairs To Discriminate? But unfortunately for Blair, Cyrus and Eleanor get married and soon get pregnant with a little girl named Yale (Blair's choice). Serena and Nate make their truce officially by making the two create and sign a treaty. What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. Some viewers can go back and see some clues to Dan's identity, which makes it seem like Blair, who is definitely smart and savvy, should have realized what was going on. WebBlair: Chuck Bass, I do believe all your years of underage boozing and womanizing have finally paid off. Sound advice, and there is plenty more of where that came from - all from her sayings and quotes. -The Undergraduates (4x3), "If you really want something, you don't stop for anyone or anything until you get it." In every season of the series, fans watch their favorite characters jet all over the world. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability. Of Confession, But It Looks Like A Certain W.A.S.P. The best person to ask for advice about love and life is definitely Blair Waldorf. How Tyrel Jackson Williams Brought TikTok Cringe to, Its sort of a newer version of the L.A. actor ride that Kyle is on the first two seasons, but its worse.. In the premiere Yes, Then Zero, Blair almost ends things with Louis, but doesn't when she discovers he was helping Dan save her from humiliation. But on the Upper East Side, we call it Sunday afternoon." Never say Blair Waldorf does anything half-assed; her cultural immersion even extends to her headwear. Thankfully, streaming services have made rewatches possible and fans can easily binge all of their favorite episodes. Pilot (Season 1, Episode 1)From the moment we first meet Blair Waldorf, the Upper East Sides prep-school queen bee, shes serving up top-notch headwear. In Pret-a-Poor-J, after encouragement from Dan, Blair decides to tell Chuck she loves him at Rufus Humphrey's art opening. Check. Forever quoted by lovers and significant others - this one has definitely gone down in history. Wanting to get Blair and Louis out of the picture, Beatrice adds outrageous clauses to Sophie's custody contract. Although she started talking right after Chuck and Blair did the you-know-what together. The two engage in a physical fight, but end up making up the next day (New Haven Can Wait). At the same time, Dan is invited to go to Italy for the summer and asks her to go with him. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. Gossip Girl: Summer Tip #2: There is no we in summer. Chuck also discovers there's a dowry and offers to pay it to save Blair, but she refuses, wanting to fix things on her own. Gone Maybe Gone Blair: I'm well aware of the deadlines, Mother. What I want is to become a powerful woman., 31. Truly, I am proud. We can control them, suppress them, stomp them out like bugs. Georgina offers to get Blair a way out of her marriage in exchange for a favor, and she accepts (The Princess Dowry). At this point in the series, Chuck and Blair weren't exactly Serena and Dan's biggest fans. Romances: Annoyed, Blair enlists Chuck to seduce and humiliate her in exchange for Blair sleeping with him. Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Of course, as much as Blair wants to believe they don't judge one another, she's often the most guilty of looking down on her friends. Chuck: Victory party, here, tomorrow night. Everything Everywhere All at Once has won in every category they were nominated for. Paired with her summer glow, it goes a long way in her futile attempt to prove shes over Chuck Bass. 'Gossip Girl' has been a long-running show on TV and a very well-loved one at that. They get you all confused, then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where they started." There's no one who knows them better. They also surround her romantic relationships, namely with Chuck and Louis. "SpottedLonely Boy's rude While Serena and Blair aren't always great friends in the traditional sense, they're always there for each other when it truly matters. The show started with no Gossip Girl monologue for the first few minutes and I was thrown off a bit. Afterwards, she ends up losing her virginity to him. She tries to take him down, but is outsmarted in the end by him which causes her to accept him, along with Harold's approval (The Magnificent Archibalds). Blair and Nate break up, and she almost moves to Paris but is stopped by Serena. The Gossip Girl reboot struggled for a while to establish its own protagonist-led feud, but it might have found the perfect rivalry after 2021s Gossip Girl season 2 episode 7. As Blair shows us time and time again, a headband can do magical things, but its power only goes so far. One of the ways they attempt to do that is by meeting for a meal as the "non-judgmental breakfast club.". For a long time. Last Appearance: Princess Has Recently Found Herself Desperately In Need Of A Little Unburdening. Louis returns to New York around the same time Serena discovers Blair kissed Dan. And it also takes a beautiful beaded headband. Relationships B, Queen B, Waldorf, Princess B, Miss Blair And who you can expect to see performing and presenting. He shows up anyway and reveals he has feelings for her. WebOct 14, 2019 37 Dislike Share Samantha Schultz Actor 56 subscribers A monologue from the TV show GOSSIP GIRL. After a fight that includes Dan and Chuck, she remains estranged from Serena and still with Nate (The Wild Brunch). WebBlair: Not anymore. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. Luckily, Chuck finds his way out and saves himself. It's also revealed that she is pregnant. RELATED: 10 Most Hated Gossip Girl Supporting Characters. "We can't let the men of our past define us. I just what needed to be done. When Serena comes back to New York City, Blair isn't sure if Serena has changed and Blair feels lost and disconnected, unsure where they stand. I choose you. Jack reveals that Chuck knew about the deal and he was willing to sell her out for his hotel. After Chuck is unable to tell her he loves her, she decides to move on with Marcus (Summer Kind of Wonderful). Afterwards, Blair, Serena, Nate, Chuck, and Dan spend Christmas together. Blair: I'm just saying, I have moves. WebOct 14, 2019 37 Dislike Share Samantha Schultz Actor 56 subscribers A monologue from the TV show GOSSIP GIRL. WebOct 14, 2019 37 Dislike Share Samantha Schultz Actor 56 subscribers A monologue from the TV show GOSSIP GIRL. Read on for some of the finest gems by Blair Waldorf, and enjoy them while you watch or reminisce about the show! ", 24. If you go back with an uncertain heart, there will be drama and disaster for all., 40. Dont act like I didnt fight for you. I have an idea for you: quit. Devastated, he breaks a glass pane, terrifying Blair, who runs off. Generally speaking, Blair is ruled by her insecurities, despite a confident exterior, usually caused by her feeling inferior to Serena. Ten years ago, Gossip Girl introduced America to a group of beautiful, backstabbing, rumor-obsessed teenagers living the good life on Manhattans Upper East Side. Ive been waiting all summer to feel sparkly again, and I wont be pulled back into the darkness., 37. Queen B, as she is called, is well known for her biting quotes. After Chuck thinks his mother has reappeared (The Hurt Locket), Blair acts as his biggest source of support. To help ease the pain, she and Dan end up spending Valentine's Day evening watching a movie together while on the phone (It-Girl Happened One Night). Capable of anythingand no man or magazine should be able to take that away from her.". Later that evening, Blair walks in on Chuck's final confrontation with Bart on the roof. Truly, I am proud. When Serena comes back to New York City, Blair isn't sure if Serena has changed and Blair feels lost and disconnected, unsure where they stand. Gossip Girl Summer Tip #1: Dont fall asleep on the job. And Who Is The Man Upstairs To Discriminate? When Blair began to doubt herself in season 3, Chuck consoled her by reminding her who she truly is and how much he loves her. This is easily the most popular Gossip Girl quote of all time. Her parents divorced, and her stepfathers include Roman Garrel and Cyrus Rose. In The Kids Stay in the Picture, Chuck finds out about the kiss and sets Dan up to show Blair that he isn't anything. Blair decides not to scheme against Dan, but he does against her and she loses her job. No matter what we do and how much we fight, itll always pull us in., 13. We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. Terms of Service apply. WebFor the people who have watched the television show Gossip Girl, Black Waldorf is probably their Queen B, and with good reason. For instance, when performing a striptease at a burlesque club that is considering an offer from a high-school junior; the headband is the first thing to go. Telling Blair that not everyone wants to be her is a surefire way to provoke her. In Final Cancellation, Eleanor reveals that Blair, Chuck, and Henry have moved to Paris and Blair now fully runs Waldorf Designs as she has retired. Blair's dominance over Jenny Humphrey leads to the two engaging in a high stakes Truth or Dare game (Dare Devil), and also to her discovering Jenny snuck into the Masquerade Ball (The Handmaiden's Tale). People dont write sonnets about being compatible or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. Forgive Me, Father, For I Have Sinned. This password will be used to sign into all, The 14 Greatest Blair Waldorf Headbands on, Shania Twain Gives Rare Update on Her Ex-Husband and Ex-BFF, Journey Should Probably Go Their Separate Ways, TikToks Favorite Celebrity Couple Is Kim Kardashian and Michael Cera, How to Watch and Stream Every 2023 Oscar-Nominated Movie, Rick Scott Is Unfortunately Kind of Right About Novak Djokovic, Rick Scott Is Unfortunately Right About Novak Djokovic, Michelle Yeoh Promises No Swearing, Only Tears During Best Lead Performance Win. "We're not servants to our emotions. Though Serena can be completely polite and charming at society functions, if she doesn't like someone, everyone around her will know it. Seventeen Candles (Season 1, Episode 8)Any NYC queen bee worth her weight has a black veil attached to a headband at the ready. Portrayed By: She takes a drug called Lexapro, which is used to treat depression and anxiety. Clock's ticking. You have subscribed to: Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter. Blair is dating Nate Archibald in the first book until she finds out Serena slept with him, making her angry at both of them. "It wouldn't be my world without you in it. Most people would be human disaster zones after searching the streets of Manhattan all night for their extremely inebriated hot mess of a best friend, but not Blair Waldorf. No expenseor reputationis spared. And yet what a difference a day makes., 52. barcelona airport covid test appointment; phrase d'accroche sur la puissance des etats unis I just what needed to be done. And I don't want to anymore." Blair is probably my favourite gossip girl character and the one I most relate to. High Infidelity (Season 6, Episode 2)In the final season of Gossip Girl, Blair picks up the mantle from her mother and begins a career in fashion. Amidst season two of the TV series, she was voted the most beautiful female lead by readers of Glamour.com. I dont need a boyfriend to be fulfilled., 16. The best hookups are free of morning breath and awkward conversation. -Cross Rhodes (5x16), "My whole life I wanted to be a princess. Beatrice Grimaldi (Frenemies)Juliet SharpPoppy LiftonRachel CarrVanessa Abrams Not everyone could pull off a giant headband and a high neckline, but Blair Waldorf isnt everyone. WebBlair has an ongoing up and down relationship with Chuck Bass, and after Serena van der Woodsen and Dan Humphrey, they have the second-longest relationship in the series. One of Gossip Girl's running themes is how much outside perceptions can create an image for someone. NEXT: 10 Best New Movies To Watch On HBO Max This Month. After Dax Shepard asked her about her musical chairs relationship situation. After weighing the pros and cons of both men, and being offered the CEO position of Waldorf Designs, she ultimately chooses Chuck. Upset about everything, Blair attempts to ruin Eleanor's fashion show by not letting Serena sit in the front row and trying to get Jenny fired. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. For as much as she's put the rich Upper East side teens in the hot seat, they hang on to every word because even if Gossip Girl is airing their dirty laundry, it's better than not being talked about it all. Hurt, she briefly argues with Serena but after talking with Dan, the two steal Eleanor's clothes and go out together. Blair Waldorf stands in no ones shadow! "Not Everyone Wants To Be Blair Waldorf." This famous line is part of Dan's explanation as to why he was Gossip Girl all along. More Secrets. Her favorite restaurant in Paris is Rotisserie de Beaujolais, Her favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn and her favorite movie is. Dont go all Notebook on me. While they both make mistakes, it's tough to deny the power of their feelings for each other. Serena and Blair can be unflinchingly protective of one another, but they also know exactly what to say and do to hit the other where it hurts.