Staff was friendly. The room attendants were very friendly and helpful. Book a hotel close to SGR Mombasa Terminus, perfect for easy access to local transit links. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Our prices range up $301 per night if you want to enjoy the high life. Check the latest COVID-19 restrictions before you travel. Resort Beachfront Airport shuttle Voyager Beach Resort Nyali Off Links Road, Mount Kenya Road, 00200 Mombasa, Kenya - Excellent location - show map Good 146 reviews Great ocean view. We stayed there for chrismas and on cristmas morning santa had been at our door with presents. It features a large lagoon-style outdoor pool and 4 restaurants. Located in Mombasa, 1.3 km from Mombasa Beach and 1.7 km from Kenyatta Public Beach, Evergreen House - 150Metre Walk To City Mall Nyali provides accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning, an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. PrideInn Hotel Mombasa City is located in the heart of the shopping and business district of Mombasa. And your best option for a family hotel within the CBD is Prideinn Mombasa City. Was there with my daughter she enjoyed the rooftop pool. All rights reserved. The apartment was super clean, the bed and sofa comfortable. Overall, it was good value for money. Fitness centre Great location if business or fun in Mombasa . The hotel is located a three minutes walk from a nice beach and just outside the gate is the real africa with poor people living in sheds, but we felt safe and had no problems. Open to being fleeced or taken for a ride! Visitors clamber to conquer Mount Teide (Spains tallest peak) and to stretch out on the sands of Los Gigantes. Your current language is English (UK), The place was absolutely gorgeous,so easy to access both shopping place and beach.The Apartment itself was very beautifully done,and most of all very Clean. Next time I will take more time in booking and research more. How much is a Mombasa hotel? Free WiFi access is available in this lodge. The family-oriented hotel in Mombasa showcases genuine Kenyan hospitality and is set within tropical lush gardens with a large swimming pool as its centrepiece. Featuring accommodation with a balcony, Cosy Apartment beach road Nyali is located in Mombasa. You can also visit Mamba Village Crocodile Farm which is a short drive from CityBlue. My only complaint is that I am a light sleeper and the light in the hallways at night is very bright would be good to have these switched off or at least, on a timer. Babysitting! The places merge into one and are known not only for beautiful beaches and as a starting point for safaris, but also for black beauties, the single traveler single for about 20 pampered after line and thread. The Sands at Chale Island Hotel (from USD 227), 4. All-inclusives 5 Resorts 5 View Vacation Rentals Popular 4 stars 3 Mid-range 4 Pool 5 Amenities Free Wifi 5 Breakfast included 3 Pool 5 Free parking 5 Show all Distance from 25 mi Old Town Haller Park Fort Jesus Museum Mombasa Marine National Park Show all Traveler rating & up 4 & up 5 & up 5 Hotel class 4 stars 3 3 stars 2 Style Family-friendly Here are our most popular & best value hotels 2 stars and below Most popular #1 Ocean View Nyali Boutique Hotel $25 per night Most popular #2 Cool Breeze Hotel Mombasa $42 per night Best value #1 Merry Villa Hotel & Apartments $30 per night Best value #2 Ayodya Suites Nyali $51 per night 3 stars Asante sana from Portugal!! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Beautiful location & resort. Also the askaris are very polite and helpful unlike some other places I've stayed in, Nice room,poor half-board,careless porter,one competent receptionist, Was recommended this hotel that has no beach of its own adjoined.Upon arrival,a Receptionist called Catherine,was very good.Room is well furnished with adequate temperature control for 37-39C,i.e. 5 star hotels in Mombasa Small quite hotel that serves good food .Friendly staff..Rooms are big and comfortable. Search over 2.9 million propertiesand 550 airlines worldwide. Incredibly helpful and welcoming staff, from the girls in reception to all the waitresses to the pool man and absolutely every single person that works there. We were accommodated so well as we have a late flight. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. A stroll through the town reveals its Arabic heritage and a taste of the food betrays the influence of Indian culture. 1689160,1687860,1652490,1679870,1652490|1,1685260,1685250, ZaNaKri Homes ;A Great Panorama of Indian Ocean, Shanzu-Serana, 3bedrom,BeachFront Apartment, Pool, PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort and Spa, Mombasa. Our stay at villa Mudzini was great, we enjoyed every bit.The villa was big to accommodate my big family. The room was so clean and the staff was very helpfull. Vegetarian is the best choice. When staying at a 5-Star hotel, internet access is important for both vacationers and business travelers. Located 8.7 mi from Moi International Airport and 4.3 mi from the city center in Mombasa, PrideInn Nyali provides free WiFi, an on-site restaurant, as well as an outdoor pool. Mombasa. Mombasa is the second largest city in Kenya, lying on the Indian Ocean. Though there's ice-cream. their extended breakfast, which was good. Kahama hotel Mombasa is Located on Mombasa Malindi highway near Bamburi beach. Most searched cities. How will you spend your time in the city? Asante Sana!! Dinner also has many options including a seafood restaurant. In local circles, Sarova is a revered name in the hotel industry. The resort is a family friendly one with a great view of the Indian Ocean. The hotel is better than the photos. Portuguese explorer Vasco de Gama stopped at Malindi on his way to India in 1498 and erected a pillar that remains overlooking the harbor, however precariously, to this day. ", Shanzu Beach, Mombasa, Mombasa County, 90352, "We had an excellent stay, everyone went out of they way to help. Jarvis and Ary were really helpful, big cheers to you guys, you made my stay stress free particularly the tips at intervals and never getting tired to answer to my requests. Girl Friendly Hotels without Joiner Fee in Kenya (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi und Diana Beach). The hosts, both Javis and Ary, were just the best, I not only felt safe but felt I was family. Girl Friendly Hotels ohne Joiner Fee in Kenia (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi und Diana Beach). With several grass-thatched bungalows making up the accommodation facilities and a picturesque ocean view constantly within sight, you might not want to leave this heavenly destination. Its a kid-friendly hotel in Mombasa that features tailored facilities like a game room to keep the little ones occupied. On average, a family hotel in Mombasa costs 27.36 per night (based on Booking.com prices). Some of the best all inclusive family resorts in Mombasa are: Which all inclusive family resorts in Mombasa offer a gym? Airport shuttle There are over 340 rooms to choose from, so theres no doubt youll find your perfect fit. On the hotel area was a restaurand and bar with very reasonable prices. The food was good but it takes so long to get a drink. Pramodchandra Denmark Excellent location! In Kenia (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi und Diana Beach) gibt es nicht nur Girlfriendly Hotels, die keine Joiner Fee verlangen. With over 1099 hotels in Mombasa, you have a great selection of kid-friendly places to stay. Especially Joseph, Location was amazing - walk or tuk tuk to the beach (we walked), close to Haller Park (walk or tuk tuk) and 4 minutes from Nyali Mall (with the infamous Cafessierie) Voted the best family-friendly beach resort in 2022, treat your family to a great stay in Mombasa. Ary Beachfront Homestay Nyali- On Mombasa Beach. I would say everything! A system of allowing a person use it for a max of 3 hours would avert such a situation", A verified traveler stayed at PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort & Spa, A verified traveler stayed at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, "All-inclusive was definitely the way to go! Excellent fast WiFi. I highly recommend this hotel and do plan on returning. Pick up worked well.overal, great The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Die sogenannte Joiner Fee wird in diesen Kenia (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi, Diana Beach) Hotels also nicht erhoben. Rooms were clean and spacious Staff were very friendly and go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. Very nice managers and staff kind and hospitable. The road systems at present all have detours, and lengthy queues, not important on arrival, but when travelling towards Mombasa airport be sure to factor in lengthy delays. Such hotels are referred to as Girlfriendly or Guestfriendly in Kenya (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi, Diana Beach). Looking for something even fancier? Alle diese Hotels in Kenia (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi, Diana Beach) habe ich persnlich angefragt, ob sie Girlfriendly sind und keine Joiner Fee berechnen. The rooms were large and comfortable and the food was good and the beach was lovely. Price: 314.18 R$ Avg/night. Solche Hotels werden in Kenia (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi, Diana Beach) als Girlfriendly oder Guestfriendly bezeichnet. Great view on the 4th floor. Hotel is located in a quiet place, very private. Already thinking about coming back! We personally asked all of these Pattaya hotels if they are Girlfriendly and they charge no Joiner Fee. The facility was cleaned daily, and the staff were really friendly. It was amazing for a working holiday! This is the quintessential family getaway destination its a hotel that sits on a secluded island paradise, just off the coast of Diani. Located in Mombasa, a 6-minute walk from Mombasa Train Station, Sheratton Regency Hotel has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking and a restaurant. Set in Mombasa, Tamarind Village Apartments offers accommodation with free WiFi and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. With floor-to-ceiling windows, youll always get to enjoy the picturesque outdoor views. What started out as a nightmare became a delight- Kahama Hotel being the delight. very friendly and helpful staff ! girlfriendly-hotels.com is the directory for Girl Friendly Hotels without Joiner Fee, in which single men can take women for free. It comes with two attendants so cleanliness was top notch considering we had kids. Set in Mombasa, near Mombasa Beach, Nyali Beach and Haller Park, Fenns Cozy Apartment - Nyali features free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a shared lounge.Some of the units feature a satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. The kids loved it there and also had loads of fun at the aqua park and pools . It's always our joy to give you and your guests an amazing experience. the ambiance was quite pleasant and the staff was warm, friendly, and helpful. Diese Gebhr wird auch als Joiner Fee bezeichnet. 10 Best Family-Friendly Hotels in Mombasa, Kenya - Updated 2023, Search Vrbo for the best Holiday Homes & Rentals, family friendly hotels in mombasa | jacaranda indian ocean beach resort, family friendly hotels in mombasa | the sands at chale island hotel, family friendly hotels in mombasa | severin sea lodge, family friendly hotels in mombasa | the sands at nomad hotel, Top 11 Airbnbs In Nyali, Mombasa, Kenya - Updated 2023, Top 10 Airbnb Vacation Rentals Near Diani Beach, Kenya - Updated 2023, 16 Amazing Airbnb Vacation Rentals In Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya - Updated 2023, 1. Girl Friendly Hotels without Joiner Fee am Beach Diana Beach. We booked the penthouse which has two balconies offering great views of the property, a operable kitchen, three bathroom (one toilet), and finally. Some hand made figures with our names cut into and some sweets. Restaurant I was told it was ok and to come as the room would be ready. the kids even tried their hands at some sand castles at the beach. The breakfast buffet was fine and started early. Its allure comes from its tranquility, one thats only experienced on an island of its kind. Accommodates: 2. Zustzlich dazu informieren wir, ob die Kenia (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi, Diana Beach) Girl Friendly Hotels ohne Joiner Fee, einen Safe, Pool und Fitnessraum bieten. Try a camel ride for the tourist experience or book a bike tour inland for a glimpse of life in local villages. The staff was very helpful, fulfilled all my requests. The location was wonderful - right downtown. Palm trees line the edge of the beach, where the golden sand stretches to meet the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. Diese Kenia (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi, Diana Beach) Girlfriendly Hotels ohne Joiner Fee sind buchbar bei Agoda.com. Meeting/banquet facilities Last Update: February 2023 girlfriendly-hotels.com was created to respond to the needs of single traveler single men looking for fun and xxx holidays in Kenya (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi, Diana Beach). Great facilities and awesome staff. I do feel it could do with a little facelift in the bathrooms and the mosquito nets need to be rechecked as the mosquitos are able to come inside and disturb your sleep. The hotel, located on the North Coast of Mombasa, is nestled amongst towering palms and lush gardens with five pools including a quiet pool, a pool bar and a waterslide. It got overcrowded because the hotel admits non residents so child safety was not assured but all the same the water park was the highlight. Located 1.1 mi from SGR Mombasa Station, airport transfers from Moi international Airport can be arranged at a fee. Whichever you choose, be assured of creature comforts like Wi-Fi connectivity. Nearby attractions include Mombasa Go-Kart (0.3 miles), Nakumatt Nyali (0.2 miles), and Vicktina tours & safaris (0.6 miles). We are the guys to help you get the ultimate vacation experience you need. A very family friendly hotel, wonderful staff and management team they are always checking in, 3. Featuring 4-star accommodations, CS GUEST HOUSE and APARTMENT is located in Mombasa, 2.2 miles from Jumba la Mtwana and 5.7 miles from Haller Park. I booked it after reading some reviews and it exceeded my expectations. Showers had great pressure and hot water. Because flexibility matters. Too much rice in the dinner menu, Pleasant surprise on last-minute reservation, I was lucky to get this hotel last minute at a discount. For a family, I would recommend one of the penthouse apartments or a sea-view suite. Located 8.7 mi from Moi International Airport and 4.3 mi from the city center in Mombasa, PrideInn Nyali provides free WiFi, an on-site restaurant, as well as an outdoor pool. And if you choose to remain in the hotel, you can take advantage of the golf course or merely lie on the beach. Rating: 4.2/5. Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort And Spa, Hotels near Eastern Vacations Kenya Safaris, Hotels near Technical University of Mombasa. I loved everything. Mombasa is good for short stays, especially for those unable to withstand the smell that comes with that kind of humidity. Room service looking forward to returning to the property. Die groen All inklusive Hotels erlauben allesamt keine einheimischen Ladys im Hotel, daher muss auf kleinere Girlfriendly Hotels ohne Joiner Fee ausgewichen werden. Contact 011 544 8120 +254705 464 737 +254720 155 155 Call Us Today! The place looked amazing, we were booked at the Kole Kole residence and had splashed out on the superior We checked in early on 24th Dec just in time for. A piece of delicate calado canario lace makes a special souvenir. Your Holiday room is just a phone call away. I requested extended check-out till 1.00pm but the hotel was unable. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Breakfast fabulous and all meals in General. Book Now Welcome To Lido Beach Resort ! The hotel itself has good security. Popular with guests booking family hotels in Mombasa. The apartment is modern and very clean and due to the AC mosquitoes have never been a problem. Very nice managers and staff kind and hospitable. Rooms were clean and spacious Staff were very friendly and go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. Cute gift shop with Rukia..lovely girl. The suites, meanwhile, include a balcony, kitchenette, and a dining and living area. Show more 6.5 Review score 291 reviews Price from $55 per night Check availability PrideInn Hotel Nyali Hotel in Mombasa Squawk hello to the playful parrots of Loro Park, or brave the petrifying drive to beautiful Masca Valley. Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort (from USD 156), 2. If youre looking for thrills, you can float above the desert dunes in a hot air balloon, climb aboard a high-speed ride at IMG Worlds of Adventure or skydive over the Palm Jumeirah. Ibiza boasts more than 100 miles of coastline with some 50 beaches, plus plenty of restaurants, bars, and water sportsand clubs, of course. Located in Mombasa, 1.1 miles from Nyali Beach, Sanana Conference Center and Holiday Resort has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a fitness center and a garden. Given room 202 which was big and well appointed. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. karibu nyumbani! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Free breakfast can be enjoyed at the following all inclusive family resorts in Mombasa: Everything you need for a fun family vacation in one place. Concerning the location,its one i'd choose over and over again..The beach view,the silence,the air,how serene the place is really made me comfortable and a place i'd recommend to anyone looking for a place for family vacations.. The facility was cleaned daily, and the staff were really friendly. Hosts became like family, constantly checking up on us making sure we were comfortable.Breakfast being served in our apartment was a great surprise. The rooms were large and comfortable and the food was good and the beach was lovely. Guest friendly hotels Rio De Janeiro: Freejoiner only lists hotels in Rio De Janeiro that are confirmed to be joiner-friendly also called Girl friendly hotels. I loved that it was a block away from the Hare Krishna restaurant. Small quite hotel that serves good food .Friendly staff..Rooms are big and comfortable. Prices and availability subject to change. long drive, we were just itching to get into our rooms. Please enter a valid email address. The main focus of . This hotels architecture is reminiscent of ancient Arabic design, a testament to Mombasas mix of Arab and Indian heritage with classic African flair. Want to make your co-workers insanely jealous? After several flops with hot water in other places, I had a nice hot shower in this place. Great location, walking distance from the Nyali City Mall. girlfriendly-hotels.com ist das Verzeichnis fr Girl Friendly Hotels ohne Joiner Fee, in die Single Mnner Frauen kostenlos mit ins Zimmer nehmen knnen. However, the lodge is just the right distance from the CBD, to offer its guests their sought-after serenity. What was a nightmare became a delight- Kahama the delight! the food is also tasty and adequate and they also have a kiddie menu that is just perfect, The water park was amazing and the kids had so much fun. Diani is also a base for several safari companies. Royal Haven Spacious 1Br Apartment, 10min drive to beach, hosts upto 4 guests. The city is the centre of the coastal tourism industry. different activities and they were eager to go to the club right after breakfast! Are you taking a break from the workplace hassle? I will be back soon. Regency Park Hotel is located in Mombasa and offers free WiFi access in the public areas of the hotel. Please see our partners for more details. The facilities are modern and there is enough space making it family friendly. Youll enjoy clear, turquoise-blue water; shallow sandbars perfect for wading; and many small, nearly deserted islands virtually unvisited by tourists. Girl and Guest Friendly Hotels in Kenya Beer bars, Gogo bars, Massages & Freelancer all you need to know about nightlife in Kenya Search. Meeting/banquet facilities Kahama Hotel ambience has infusion of Coastal African Swahili and Western designed intention offering Kenyas finest hospitality with homely touch. gave us some US time to explore the spa ! Located in Mombasa, Royal Court Hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center and Sauna. They had lots of activities for children and adults. Friendly staff who welcome u with tamarind drink, Muthu Nyali Beach Hotel & Spa, Nyali, Mombasa, The food was good but it takes so long to get a drink. There's a chef on standby whom I highly recommend. It is on the beach. Room service However, did you know that this city has a very rich history that dates back centuries? ", A verified traveler stayed at Serena Beach Resort and Spa, "The hotel is really lovely. Our included breakfast was very nice and you could order eggs in any style and there was a large variety I would have liked butter instead of margarine. English Point Residence Beach Apartments Mombasa. Because flexibility matters. Kahama Hotel Mombasa is an authentic stylishly Swahili furnished hotel for leisure and business offering accommodation, conference for all meeting and restaurant services for holiday and business travelers. I liked the pool area as it was quiet and relaxing. They took their time to ensure my stay was comfortable. The location, the views, the staff, the food at the different restaurants made our stay unforgettable! Chopsticks, the restaurant in Boabab holiday resort is the place to go. I really didn't expect much from the discounted price I was given, but a pleasant surprise awaited me. Well located near all sosial ammenities n shopping center, good breakfast n happy hard working staffs. Very therapeutic . Severin places you just a few minutes drive from the city center, perfect if youre looking for good proximity to Mombasas main attractions. CityBlue Creekside Hotel & Suites (from USD 67), 19 Best Things To Do With Kids In Nairobi, Kenya - Updated 2023, 10 Best Family-Friendly Hotels In Jersey - Updated 2023, Top 8 Family-Friendly Hotels In Monterey, California - Updated 2023, 16 Best Hotels in Chicago For Families - Updated 2023, Hotels & Vacation Rentals Near La Fossette, France, 9 Best Things To Do In Fontana, California, Hotels & Airbnb Vacation Rentals In Buffalo, Wyoming, USA. Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa: Family friendly hotel, safe and fully self sufficient. We cannot praise the staff enough for making our stay a memorable one. A hotel that is joiner-friendly allows you to take one or multiple guests to your room for free or either a small charge. Or trying to experience new environment and culture? The chefs Eric and David made us excellent vegetarian dinners. Are any cleaning services offered at Kahama Hotel Mombasa? Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels: Family Vacation Home Adults-only B&B In-room kitchens In-room kitchenette Morning Star Diani 3.5-star Diani Beach hotel with bar Kid's meals Free parking Free cribs Outdoor pool In-room kitchens Bidi Badu Beach Resort Waterfront Diani Beach hotel with bar Located in Mombasa, a 15-minute walk from Nyali Beach, La Fattoria Resort has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Mombasa can be found for $96 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). I loved that it was a block away from the Hare Krishna restaurant. The beach was lovely and the pool even better. Prideinn offers family rooms with cozy amenities in a hotel setting. Mombasa offers world-class hotels, diverse marine life, and friendly atmosphere. Our included breakfast was very nice and you could order eggs in any style and there was a large variety I would have liked butter instead of margarine. Also the staff was helpful and friendly. looking forward to returning to the ". Nice room and beatyfull decor on all hotel. I'll be back . 5-star hotels in Mombasa for this weekend cost around $255 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). Ibiza: Old Spanish for "party 'til you drop." The staff was very helpful. The staff was also amazing, friendly and helpful. A terrace with sea views is offered in each unit. Flexible on where to stay? After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Conveniently located restaurants include Yul's Restaurant, Pavilions Restaurant, and Imani Dhow Restaurant. The rooms are spacious and tastefully furnished. The room had a large glass window above the door, and this let in quite a bit of light from the corridor at night, which could make light sleepers uncomfortable. Location was amazing - walk or tuk tuk to the beach (we walked), close to Haller Park (walk or tuk tuk) and 4 minutes from Nyali Mall (with the infamous Cafessierie) Address: PO BOX 34 UKUNDA DIANI BEACH ROAD, Diani Beach, Mombasa, Kenya, 80400. Karibu Nyumbani! Excellent. I will be back soon. I recommend a maximum of a week and in a clean, well ventilated place with clean beaches. Room was beautiful and well cleaned, if late in the day. Accommodates: 2, Parking I had no idea how wonderful my stay at Severin Sea Lodge would be! As families grow in size, so too do the needs of a family holiday. Own or manage this property? I enjoyed my stay and would stay again . coast pwani Id love to praise the following in you vi For a truly authentic Chinese cuisine, Gold. We also reserved an additional room. Hilton Nairobi. Full aircon and a fridge with some beers etc which was good. Auch viele Pensionen in Kenia (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi und Diana Beach) sind Girlfriendly. Letzte Update: March 2023 girlfriendly-hotels.com wurde erstellt, um auf die Bedrfnisse von allein reisenden Single Mnner zu reagieren, die Spa und xxx in Kenia (Mombasa, Mtwapa, Bamburi, Diana Beach) Urlaub suchen.