D: Well, Your Honor, its not the letter of the law, but rather the nature of the law that I dont understand. One is that you may miss out on important updates or messages from the strawman company. It was stolen from Jesus in the Holy Bible Matthew 10 : 16 King James. It took a lot of research and listening to BS and getting ripped off! This is the law firm that will assist with the DTC questionnaire and get your bond, once assigned a CUSIP , on blue screen. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This case is dismissed.. The only thing I learned from the strawman process was the UCC and even that wasnt filed properly. They knew something was fishy when we went off the gold standard. It had been abandoned on the sea (see) of admiralty where it was salvaged by Government and big corps to use for their own gain and benefit. File UCC in state of birth and in one of the three Yes. Let me know. I want to make this happen. accumulated by the Trust is controlled by the Trustee your strawman, for YOU as the beneficiary. No you did not and the way they get around that is by asking for you to send them payment, even if it is very small. Strawman. The district court had decided on the basis of Commercial (Negotiable Instruments) Law: that this man was not under any contract with the Erie Railroad, and therefore he had no standing to sue the company. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Enter your personal information, including your name, email address, and password. A straw man fallacy occurs when someone takes another persons argument or point, distorts it or exaggerates it in some kind of extreme way, and then attacks the extreme distortion, as if that is really the claim the first person is making. I found ALL of this VERY informative as well interesting. If not you will have to apply through the NYSE via SEC. Assuming you are referring to the strawman theory, also known as the legal fiction theory, the answer is fairly simple. No. In this article, we will provide an in-depth explanation of how to access Master Strawman Account, and why it is important to do so. Under the U.C.C., this is not so. AMERICA IS BANKRUPT Under this new law, agreements can be binding, and if you only exercise the benefits of an agreements, it is presumed or implied that you intend to meet the obligations associated with those benefits. It is done using "Treasury Direct Account Authorization" under OMB # 1535-0138 and "Durable Power of Attorney for Securities and Savings Bonds Transaction" under OMB # 1535-0069. Whenever there is a penalty for failure to perform (such as willful failure to file), that is Admiralty/Maritime Law and there must be a valid international contract in force. I said, Judge, by what authority do you overturn the standing decisions of the United States Supreme Court. This creates a legal (but now lawful) basis for contract which they can then try and use against you. Hello and thanks for your knowledge, it is much appreciated. PRINT NAME is simply defined as writing your name in CAPITAL LETTERS! The creditors own the Congress, they own the Executive, they own the Judiciary and they own all the state governments. Ultimately, the only way for us to have even a snowballs chance is to understand the RULES OF THE GAME, and to come to an understanding of the true nature of the Law. We had no knowledge of this process. The "UCC Account" is a reference to the creation in the process . When a waivable right or claim is involved, the failure to make a reservation thereof, causes a loss of the right, and bars its assertion at a later date . Instead we must begin to work together, creating abundance cooperatively, and in doing so, the old system used for Paupers and Wage slaves will no longer be needed. If you go to a law library and ask to see the Uniform Commercial Code, they will show you a shelf of books completely filled with the Uniform Commercial Code. See more related questions in the comments below. There are uncooperative armies and other military forces. 2. This was a puzzle to me. MasterTrackEarn credit the argument of the hypothesis, then we say youre attacking a straw man. I brought into seminars and forums like this and disseminated some of the information and trashed other information. Person who purchases property for another to You have to set your Treasury account up to get your own routing number set up by the FR bank. No, you could not. Do you understand the charges?, Judge: To access your master strawman account, visit the website and click on the "Create an Account" button. GreetingsWhat is the process to Authenticate your Berth Certificate. 11. I read something once showing that the government has no power unless we are in conflict and that is why we have been at war since Roosevelt dos away with the gold standard and presumably sold all future generations of Americans into slavery! Debt money, created by the federal United States, can be spent all over the United States of America, it will be legal tender for all debts, public and private, and the limited liability is that you cannot be sued for not paying your debt. Contracts are enforceable, and the Constitution gives two jurisdictions where contracts can be enforced Equity or Admiralty. This is slightly condensed, casually paraphrased transcript of tapes of a seminar given in 1990 by Howard Freeman. Can you pay rent with this ? This is done by creating multiple fake accounts which all support the same idea. We now have what is called Statutory Jurisdiction, which is not a genuine Admiralty jurisdiction. Oh, those were old decisions. I said, Those are standing decisions. (The names on tombstones in cemeteries are in all-caps.). Understanding the concept to access Master Strawman Account: To understand the concept of access Master Strawman Account, we first need to know what a Strawman Account is. Yes. This is a fact of legal procedures. How to dispel presumptions in court; with examples and scenarios. And one last question and I hope you dont get offended because I am sincere: Is there anyone you have done this for that is willing to vouch for the process? Go to the website of the company you wish to register with. You may only pay bills. We are completely under the UCC, using non-redeemable negotiable instruments and we are discharging debt rather than paying debt. But the bankers said it is not expedient at this time to admit that they own everything and could foreclose on every nation of the world. This is about how to access your Master strawman account. Nominal party to a transaction; one who acts as an agent for another for the purposes of taking title to real property and executing whatever documents and instruments the principal may direct. We are incompetent because we are made ignorant of how the system actually works. this system of law was codified as the Uniform Commercial Code , and has been adopted in every state. Does anyone knows if I can used my strawan account to purchase gold and silver? Use this post for your known level of advancement. And he will ask, so be prepared to explain it to the court. If this/these charge/s is/are not under the Common Law, or under Admiralty and those are the only criminal jurisdictions mentioned in the Constitution what kind of jurisdiction could this court be operating under? You are your greatest asset and investing in the knowledge of yourself and how that relates to this world you live in and how it works will be your greatest tool. how do i unlock my merrill lynch account, how do i recover my coin master account, can i withdraw money from my father's account, how do i find my merrill lynch account number online . Also do I then register my birth certificated name or my deed pole name change to companies house before doing the UCc process? There is no need to create forms they can be found online. Thank you very much for your time and effort. Unacknowledged American Atrocities in the Philippines. 2. A man had sued the Erie Railroad for damages when he was struck by a board sticking out of a boxcar as he walked along beside the tracks. Methods of Claiming Your Straw Man The CESTUI QUE VIE Trust Freedom From Servitude If You Are Not Willing To Learn, No One Can Help You. This is the embarrassing part for the courts, but we can use this to box the judges into a corner in their own courts. 5. I've found it in . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); Terms of Service Once the transfer bank receives funds they will immediately issue a MT760 to block this account. That quote at the very beginning was originally spoken by Jesus the Christ. Swift v. Tyson in 1840 was a similar case, and the decision of the Supreme Court was that in any case of this type, the court would judge the case on the Common Law of the state where the incident occurred in this case Pennsylvania. We are a private organization and offer no refunds on any of our services. It is worthless paper given in exchange for something of substantive value. 8. It is also used to express exclamatory responses when typed in single words.. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. We do not sugar-coat whats true. i would like to authenticate my birth certificate, is there a process on how to get that done as i am born in the U.K. Brian Kellys Blog: Proof ALL of Your Debt is PRE-PAID! But I am still thinking through this process so I may have my ducks in a row before I begin. It is a made up entity, much like a corporation. Therefore, an attempt to access theaccountsby making aclaim against the BIS, is a contradiction of the OPPT filings and their disputation of the systems possession. In Anderson, it is broken down with decimals into ten parts, and most importantly, it is written in plain English. The Banking system would have you believe we have nothing and have to The strawman account is the account which is prepaid by you the creditor. You can never walk into a bank and get cash from this commercial account! And it should work as A4V with a 100% success rate! One of the judges stopped and said, Youre an interesting man, Mr. Freeman. 1 colorable: That which is in appearance only, and not in reality, what it purports to be, hence counterfeit, feigned have the appearance of truth. It is a qualified endorsement or modified signature on an instrument. You can go back to the UCC Connection How the Uniform Commercial Code secretly took over the worldpost to review this. Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement. REMEDY AND RECOURSE I guess it depends on their fees. How do I access my master strawman account? Once you find your master strawman account, you can start using it to your advantage. 4. Please take note that this lecture represents one chapter in the book of his understanding, which he is always refining, expanding, improving. You ask: D: Well, Your Honor, is this a Civil or Criminal Action?. Accepted for Value (A4V) is at the foundation of remedies available for commercial demands made by the United States, so many people have attempted to use it to close accounts in the United States. This is the system we know to today as UCC, the Uniform Commercial Code. Your email address will not be published. When I find out About it I was disgusted! The Banking system would have you believe we have nothing and have to The strawman account is the account which is prepaid by you the creditor. How does this work for a Canadian citizen. But Common Law cannot compel performance. DISCLAIMER: A.W.A.R.E does NOT offer any help or assistance in terms of accessing your account. If you are arrested and you go to court, just remember that in a criminal action, you have to understand the law or it is a reversible error for the court to try you. ? So Im wondering of course if this information benefits me also. A FRIEND IN THE COURT I found that 1938 was the year of the Erie Railroad v. Tompkins case of the Supreme Court. I think it could be answered if I could put the officer on the stand for a moment and ask him a few short questions. . Please email us at customersupport@areweallreallyeducated.com to inquire more information about how we can help you in your journey. So in order to be clear! Trust Law Posts By the STRAWMAN fiction that my name was turned into as part of the CORPORATION in order for account to operate and be used in commerce. Copyright 2023, All Rights Reserved | Trung tm in quang chn on hnh nh y khoa, 21 How To Access Your Master Strawman Account You can also talk to a lawyer or accountant about how to best use your master strawman account. It was also the year the courts claim they blended Law with Equity. He said, Prior to 1938, the Supreme Court was dealing with Public Law; since 1938, the Supreme Court has dealt with Public Policy. With that in the record, the court cannot move forward to judge the facts. Hi I\\\ve been researching this for about 2 yrs now and all false info across the board. If you seek legal advise, find yourself a competent lawyer or attorney. This overturned a standing decision of over one hundred years. the UCC Connection How the Uniform Commercial Code secretly took over the world. Just saying. I also am from the U.K. and have recently just filed my UCC1 with the Washington office. Four different kinds of cryptocurrencies you should know. It used to be called the Law Merchant or the Law of redeemable Instruments, because it dealt with paper which was redeemable in something of substance. The rule here is: you cannot be charged under one jurisdiction, and defend under another. Im a Canadian now but have a Brazilian birth certificate. (If it were a civil action there could be no fine, so it has to be criminal). May not want to plegeriz, could go to jail. Its illegal to use other routing numbers from other banks! This account is used to hold funds that are owed to you, such as tax refunds . He only wanted to use it to get out of the ticket. If I make a presumptive statement with material evidence a bill from your creditor with some numbers on it that suggests a contract exist and you do not rebut this statement, it cures under the UCC given a period of time. Apply for CUSIP number through www.cusip.com. We can only use a colorable court. Q: Can I access my Master Strawman Account online? Let us know if youd like our help with this , Would you please email me the info I need to get this process underway. 5. As soon as the trial was over I went around to the judges office and he was just coming in through his back door. One difference between Common Law and the Uniform Commercial Code is that in Common Law, contracts must be entered into (1) knowingly, (2) voluntarily, and (3) intentionally. Officer: Oh, no, I was just getting the address I didnt look down there. Our expert guide breaks down the factors, Read More how long does it take to sell a carContinue, Cash App is a peer-to-peer mobile payment service developed by Square Inc. With Cash App, you, Read More how to make money on cash app in minutesContinue, Before discussing how to find an attorneys success rate buy Cheyenne, its important to define what, Read More how to Find Out An Attorneys Success Rate Buy CheyenneContinue, If you want to learn how to apply bank loan for business buy cheyenne, we will, Read More how to apply bank loan for business buy cheyenneContinue, Discover how to get your hands on the Pearl Ticket Goat Black Friday with our comprehensive, Read More How to get pearl ticket goat black FridayContinue, Your email address will not be published. You must know what it means. First, try logging in to the account. You can also find your master strawman account by looking for public records. A master strawman account is a online account that is used to create the illusion of consensus by artificially inflating the number of supporters for an idea. They would have to admit that the international bankers own the whole nation, and that we are their slaves. Whats so difficult about this that you dont understand?. This is NOT a service we offer nor an area of our expertise so please do not contact us asking us to help you access your strawman account or anything in the likeliness of accessing the funds of the strawman because you will NOT get a reply. Additionally, a master strawman account can give you access to exclusive resources and discounts that are not available to non-members. Accessing your 'Strawman' Account - Filing a UCC1 Financing The strawman account is the account which is prepaid by you the creditor. So now they have said, We going to help you out, and you can just discharge your debts instead of paying your debts. When we use this colorable money to discharge our debts, we cannot use a Common Law court. The theory suggests that each person has 2 versions of themselves: a physical version and a separate, legal version. Access Your Master Straw Man Account - AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! I just received paperwork from Telecheck that my account is active and in good standing YES, my account at the federal reserve bank is alive and well. I am using this in my next traffic ticket hearing. When we pay a debt, we give substance for substance. If you are looking to become an SPC and correct your status, yes, you can file your paperwork from Canada. you are an agent of government or you are earning income in a way that was enabled by the government (tax shelter from foreign earned income for example). You can then use your bond number to apply for a CUSIP number from www.cusip.com. Enter your personal information, including your name, email address, and password. This is done at your OWN DISCRETION, withOUT the help of anyone at AreWeAllReallyEducated.com. What do you think about that? Send your bond to the SECRETARY OF Treasury. A straw man is also a person of no means, or one who deliberately accepts a liability or other monetary responsibility without the resources to fulfill it, usually to shield another party. 2. This is colorable law, and it is used in all the courts. Obtain Counsel. I understand that one cannot simply walk in to the bank and get cash, would car and house payment fall into the debt/bills category and would we file a 1099 for total of debts/bills paid for that year? The Sixth Amendment of the Constitution gives me the right to request the court to explain the nature of any action against me, and upon my request, the court has the duty to answer. A Master Account is the record of financial rights and obligations of an Account Holder and the Administrative Reserve Bank (or any other Reserve Bank maintaining a Master Account identified in Operating Circular 1) with respect to each other, where opening, intraday and closing balances are determined.A Master Account is identified by a Primary nine-digit Routing Transit . Judge: I dont see why not. This post Brian Kellys Blog: Proof ALL of Your Debt is PRE-PAID! As long as I did not use the funds for business purposes I would not have an issue. There are two criminal jurisdictions mentioned in the Constitution; one is under the Common Law , and the other deals with International Maritime Contracts , under an Admiralty Jurisdiction . If you accept a benefit offered by government, then you are obligated to follow, to the letter, each and every statute involved with that benefit. Thank you top www.redemptionservice.com. ADMIRALTY COURTS Source:http://stopthepirates.blogspot.com/2012/01/filing-ucc1-financing-statement.html. Can I follow the process above or is it a different process ??? I believe the benefit being used is that we have been given the privilege of discharging debt with limited liability, instead of paying debt. Now we can see what jurisdiction the seatbelt laws (all traffic codes, etc) are under. Always! DISCLAIMER: A.W.A.R.E is NOT a Patrick Devine website. The Situation is So Intense, it Involves the Entire US Government | FBI Insider, The Interview The Global Elite Never Want You To Hear, Julians Debt Contesting Experience OPPT Success Stories, One Peoples Public Trust used to foreclose, the UCC Connection How the Uniform Commercial Code secretly took over the world. Video tutorials about how to access your master strawman account. Cc trng bt buc c nh du *. CONTRACT OR AGREEMENT The first thing you want to do is to delay the action at least three weeks. COMPELLED BENEFIT This is about how to access your Master straw man account. The significant role played by bitcoin for businesses! #BloodOverIntent #FreeMONEY PT. Be aware of who you are and how that BEingness extends outwardly everywhere. The UCC deals with presumptive agreements, instead of true contracts which have full transparency; and knowing willing and intentional consent of all parties involved. We can help bring down the Khazarian Mafia by defunding their Fake Healthcare System earning $4 trillion annually, and supporting the fake news media networks which promote terrorism and regime change around the world. The next step is to go the clerk of the traffic court and say: I believe it would be helpful if I talk to you, because I want to save the government some money (this will get their attention). UCC 1-308 (old 1-207) goes on to say: Email ca bn s khng c hin th cng khai. This colorable jurisdiction under the Uniform Commercial Code is the next key to understanding what happened. 2. Yes I would like to know more about that, since my license it coming up to be renewed. A very good friend of mine says this is the real thing. Build your own Comprehensive Antiviral System, and start enjoying healthcare freedom today. For instance, when you cross over the state lines in most states, you will see a sign which says, BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS ITS THE LAW. Genevieve Jai, Hi there! Lastly, anyone telling you how to acccess the funds with your bond, etc.. is leading you to trouble). You have to obtain a CUSIP number for your bond. Every year, thousands of Americans are duped into believing that the U.S. government has some sort of secret "strawman" account with money they can access simply by filling out some. [At this point we need to remember the governments trick: Im from the government, and Im here to help you. Now we want to use this approach with them). A-party to a contract that sells off their interest to a new party without the express consent of ALL parties involved (which means your explicit consent) is unenforceable in law, unless you unwittingly allow them Tacit Procuration by NOT rebutting their presumptions and responding to their offer to contract. I am from London and am researching filing a UCC-1. When you receive your green card you know they have been notified you have claimed your Birth Certificate. Nobody. Judge: Youre not very observant as an officer. Dear Prime Minister's Office, Under freedom of Information act, please provide me with the following information: I would like to access my Pre-Paid Account as Agent, that was created at my Birth by UNITED KINGDOM CORPORATION. Most of these people who claim they know how to redeem their accounts really dont. That process is accomplished in the updated SPC process. Final point, since the money is worthless, literally and lawfully, but you exchange something of real value your labor we are getting scammed at a phenomenal rate! If the charge is a traffic, you may demand that the court produce the injured person who has filed a verified complaint. Because of the Bankruptcy of the United States, Inc. in 1933 we have been keeping tabs of all our debts using accounting and negotiable instruments. You can catch any fraudulent transactions before they cause significant damage to your credit score or financial standing. So lets March toward out of debt, out of poverty and poverty thinking I deserve wealth and Im ready!!! The story behind why the UCC secretly took over all legal/lawful matters on the planet; I also am from the U.K. and have recently just filed my UCC1 with the Washington office. There are many benefits to having a master strawman account. The strawman account is the account which is prepaid by you the creditor. Master Account. If, for example, you were charged with failure to buckle your seatbelt , you may ask the court who was injured as a result of your failure to buckle up. I would have to demand that such a contract, if it does exist, be placed into evidence, so that I may contest it, but surely, this court is not operating under an Admiralty Jurisdiction. Either you drove the wrong way on a one-way street or you didnt. Performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party means, if you get duped or coerced into an agreement even if you were not aware of it the agreement will not be enforceable under the UCC system, if you assert your rights beforehand without prejudice UCC 1-308. Well, I didnt know that I got involved with an international maritime contract, so, in good faith, I deny that such a contract exists.