Bestlifeonline.com is part of the Meredith Health Group. Family and Relationships. He played a supporting character in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, the continuation of the short-lived television series of the same name which ran from 1990 to 1991, as agent Sam Stanley; and also in A Few Good Men (1992), where he played a junior officer subordinate to Jack Nicholson's Col. Nathan R. Jessup. Sage Young is the Deputy Entertainment Editor at Best Life, expanding and honing our coverage in this vertical by managing a team of industry-obsessed writers. just want to know the out come of CTU in 24, i love all the security and the programmer used. We've received your submission. "When I saw him againit was a few words of this and that, it was more of a laugh and a toast," Patric said. Kiefer Sutherland is an excellent actor. Kiefer William Sutherland (born 21 December 1966) is a British-Canadian actor and musician. Sutherland has a twin sister who is a TV post-production supervisor in Toronto. Actor: 24. H nd Downey, Jr. l starred tgthr in th film 1969. Sutherland has one daughter from his first marriage to Camelia Kath, the widow of Chicago guitarist/singer Terry Kath, to whom he was married from 1987 to 1990. [61], Sutherland surrendered to the NYPD on 6 May 2009 for head-butting fashion designer Jack McCollough, founder and co-designer of Proenza Schouler, at The Mercer Hotel in SoHo following a fundraiser for the Metropolitan Museum of Art. } ); His tattoos are far sexier than I thank he knows. His test exceeded the state's legal blood alcohol limit, and he was later released on a $25,000 bail. Kiefer Sutherland. Sutherland was formerly married to Mr. Sutherland from 1996 through 2008.) The divorce was finalized on 16 May 2008. [54], On 29 June 1996, Sutherland married Kelly Winn. In 2012, Sutherland starred in the Fox television series Touch. In a 2006 interview with Rolling Stone, Sutherland and Douglas's son, actor Kiefer Sutherland, . Donald and Francines youngest sonAngus Redford,39, arrived in September 1982. Kiefer and Camelia went on to have one daughter, Sarah Jude Sutherland (born in 1988). Sutherland told Jimmy Kimmel Live! [8][9] US military tells Jack Bauer: Cut out the torture scenes or else! Sherilyn Fenn and Kiefer Sutherland had a relationship. In the sequel Young Guns II (1990), Sutherland continued to play 'Doc' alongside some of the original cast and with newcomer Christian Slater. The actor's wedding became a global scandal, leaving fans' mouths wide open. and more from FamousFix.com, Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland, St Marys Hospital, Paddington, London, England, UK, Crescent Town Elementary School, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, John G. Althouse Middle School, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, St. Andrew's College, Aurora, Ontario, Canada, Harbord Collegiate Institute, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Annex Village Campus, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Malvern Collegiate Institute, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Martingrove Collegiate Institute, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Regina Mundi Catholic College, London, Ontario, Canada, Silverthorn Collegiate Institute, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Sir Frederick Banting Secondary School, London, Ontario, Canada, St. Claire Junior High East School, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Actor, film director, film producer, singer-songwriter, his starring roles as Jack Bauer in the Fox action drama series 24, Clay Bryce in the Quibi action thriller series The Fugitive, and Tom Kirkman in the ABC/Netflix political thriller drama series Designated Survivor, among others, Cooking Vinyl, BMG, Ironworks, Warner Nashville, Management 360, William Morris Endevour Entertainment. [43] The show was renewed by Netflix for a third season which was released on 7 June 2019. TV commercial for Ford Motor Company Canada (Canada) (2007, Ironworks, Print Ad for The GAP (2002), TV commercial (voice over) for MGD (2003)., TV commercial (voice over) for MCI (2003)., TV commercial for The Los Angeles Mentoring Partnership (2005), TV commercial (voice-over) for Apple Computers (2006), TV commercial for Verizon Business (voice) (January 2006), Print ads for Baume & Mercier (watches), 2006., TV commercial for PSA (Peugeot - Citroen) 2005. Turns out, after 20 years of not speaking, the two became friends again around 2009, and even did a play together. Articles Trending Now Trending Now "I was making a joke about a country song, and someone had asked me a question about Jason, and I said, 'Well, I mean, I lost my pickup and my dog and my best friend, and I miss my best friend,'" Sutherland said on the podcast. The pair also shared a daughter together named Michelle Kath. Siobhan Bonnouvrier and Kiefer Sutherland dated from 2009 to July, 2011. a podcast, lets revisit a time when Hollywood still made movie stars, when movie releases were events, when we craved glamour and gossip without apology. Personal Life. Related: Kiefer Sutherland and Julia Roberts were engaged for 10 months. He starred as President Tom Kirkman in the ABC/Netflix political drama series Designated Survivor. In 2005, Sutherland was inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame in Toronto,[24] where both of his parents have also been inducted. While shes dabbled in casting, producing, art, camera, and wardrobe, Rachel has most notably been a production manager for a number of different TV shows. In 2008, Kiefer started datingdirector Siobhan Bonnouvrier, they dated for over three years and some believed Kiefer and Siobhan would eventually tie the knot, sadly by 2011 they split up. "Kiefer Sutherland 'secretly dating' Cindy Vela, says report", "Kiefer Sutherland 'engaged' to girlfriend Cindy Vela as secret relationship is revealed", "Kiefer Sutherland on Hollywood hellraising and bouncing back: 'I am one of the luckiest people I know', "48 Days in Jail for DUI: Can Kiefer Stop Drinking? Most recently, he has been seen in the movie Phone Booth (2002) as a man who calls up someone at a phone booth and threatens to kill them if they hang up. Gisele and Patricia Bundchen. It also revealed that he devoted 10 months a year working on 24. All the plans were set in place but just two days before the lavish celebrations were due to set place, Julia pulled the pin. Sutherland h n daughter (Sarah) frm hi firt marriage t Camelia Kath, th widow f Chicago guitarist/singer Terry Kath, t whm h w married frm 1987 t 1990, nd thrugh hi marriage t Camelia, h bm stepfather t Michelle Kath, wh h tw sons. All Rights Reserved. "But he shouldn't try to make himself look better by taking shots at me. They were engaged in Aug 1990 but later separated on 11th Jun 1991. Hes the co-head of the International Film Group and co-head of media finance for CAA, perVariety. [32] It was anticipated that he would return after a week, but a few days further were needed and Fox reported that his return to set would be 1 March.[33]. Kiefer Sutherland and Ashley Scott had a relationship from 2008 to 2008. (Clapton, who was Harrison's best friend, married his ex-wife Pattie Boyd.) . Sutherlands family moved t Corona, California. Later, in 1994, he starred with Jeff Bridges and Nancy Travis in the American version of The Vanishing (1993) for 20th Century Fox. In 1997, he co-starred with William Hurt and Rufus Sewell in Dark City (1998), directed by Alex Proyas, which was a special presentation at the Cannes Film Festival. He was still married to his first wife, Camelia Kath; his divorce became final in early 1990. quotes, Julia was tall, Kiefer less so; she smiled, he grimaced; her image was sunshine and apple pie, his danger and despair. Kiefer Sutherland. After 30 years, Kiefer Sutherland and Lost Boys co-star Jason Patric have united to set the record straight about their past love triangle with mutual ex Julia Roberts. ", "I quite honestly believe that Kiefer knows that it's the best thing for himself and for me that it didn't happen," she said. Patric explained that their issues were already well in the past when he and Sutherland reunited. Cindy Vela and Kiefer Sutherland have been in a long-term relationship since 2014. view relationship Relationships Kiefer Sutherland was previously married to Kelly Winn (1996 - 2008) and Camelia Lynne (1987 - 1990). Who is Kiefer Sutherland dating now? Clay Bryce in the American action thriller television series The Fugitive, which premiered on August 3, 2020.[51]. Kiefer also shared the screen with Hurt another time, this time on the small screen, in the web series The Confession. Sutherland also added his second directorial credit and starred in Truth or Consequences, N.M. (1997) alongside Kevin Pollak, Mykelti Williamson, Rod Steiger and Martin Sheen. Kiefer Sutherland was married to Camelia Kath from 1987 to 1990 and had daughter with her. Sutherland was the son of Canadian actors Donald Sutherland and . [52] Sarah Sutherland is an actress and appeared on the TV series Veep. Citroen C4 Sedan in Brazil., TV commercial for 2009 Ford Fusion (Canada) (2008), (November 2011 - February 2012) Series of TV commercials for Bank of America, "1%, 2%, 3% Cash Back Card"., (2014) TV commercials for Cuervo tequila. Kiefer Sutherland has been in relationships with Siobhan Bonnouvrier (2009 - 2011), Ashley Scott (2008), Tricia Cardozo (2005 - 2006), Reiko Aylesworth (2003 - 2005), Catherine Bisson (2001 - 2005), Bo Derek (2000), Lisa Stothard (1992), Amanda Rice (1991 - 1992) and Sherilyn Fenn. Kiefer Sutherland, 51, and his girlfriend Cindy Vela, 39 were spotted leaving their hotel on Monday, following his performance at The Academy in Dublin this weekend. Sutherland is named after American-born writer and director Warren Kiefer, who directed Donald Sutherland in his first feature film, Castle of the Living Dead. Per People, Sutherland and Roberts' wedding was supposed to take place on a Hollywood soundstage in June of 1991, but the pairs' representatives issued a joint statement a mere three days before the scheduled event, announcing that it had been "postponed." When talking about Kiefer's personal life, it could be said that he was married twice and both of is marriages ended up in divorce . videos In The Vanishing (1993), he starred alongside Jeff Bridges as a desperate man seeking the whereabouts of his girlfriend, three years after she mysteriously vanished. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. kiefer sutherland, america ferrera, sarah jessica parker, neil patrick harris, katherine heigl: stars who are nothing like the characters they play on television. For star couples that may have slipped your mind, check out Celebrities You Totally Forgot Dated Each Other. "Thank God she saw it.". On the wedding day, Roberts dumped Sutherland and ran off with his best friend, Jason Patric. On June 14, 1991, the day of this million-dollar wedding, Julia Roberts ditched her groom at the altar and ran off with his best friend Jason Patric, flying to Ireland and scandalizing fellow passengers. Camelia was the widow of Chicago band member Terry Kath. [57] Vela and Sutherland became engaged in 2017. The divorce was finalized on 16 May 2008. Kiefer Sutherland (@RealKiefer) April 5, 2020 Douglas shares Sutherland and a daughter, Rachel, with actor Donald Sutherland, who she married in 1965.