Youre also going to add felt feet to the underside of the board to keep it from sliding on your table or floor. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. I had never done a search for a puzzle table so I had no idea what was on the market. A great little jigsaw table, if its something youre interested in you can find out more at Amazon.co.uk. And because my puzzle board was larger at 28 x 34, it was large enough to have two larger drawers at 9 x 13 and the smaller drawers were just over 6 x 13. Its saying my email is incorrect. There was an error submitting your subscription. Then a thicker trim for the drawers, about 160 inches. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Buy Kcelarec 1500 Piece Tilting Wooden Puzzle Jigsaw Table with 2 Large Drawers,Portable Folding Puzzle Table,Gift for Puzzle Amateur online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Could you check please? jigsaw puzzle table with folding legs storage tilting . Use wood glue to glue a stopping block into place between the drawers, making sure the block is positioned so that the drawers are even. Thank you! The plywood edge was covered with thin strips of hardwood and the strips were about 1/4 inch proud of the top of the plywood. I consent to Thrift Diving Blog collecting and storing the data I submit in this form. Pay Less. It's smooth and sturdy, perfect for board games and puzzles. Payment Plan. I apologise because everything will be stated in centimeters. Read reviews and buy Jumbl Puzzle Board Rack | 27" x 35" Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle Table w/ 6 Drawers |Puzzles Up to 1,500 Pieces at Target. Condition: New Pull out one tray, lift the table top tray off and slide it into where you just pulled out the tray and then drop that tray into the table top. A great 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle of batman and robin and the batmobile. She challenged all the members to a social media challenge for the month of March. Its easier to buy it ready-made than to cut it yourself with a jigsaw. And in the long run, the glue will prevent loosening of the nails. Inside of the puzzle board, there are center supports that attach not only the top and bottom of the puzzle board. Shes now working as a French teacher (her mother tongue) and has self published a book on the subject. Excuse my terrible sketch, but I'm figuring on a place to slide in 2 or 3 puzzle board behind a hinged drawer front. Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle Table with Drawers and Legs for Adults 1000 Pieces, 34" x 26" Portable Folding Board for Games Ad vertisement by ElkKingLLC. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. It would be great to think that all 1000-piece puzzles are the same, but it really depends on two things: Check the brands of puzzles that you like doing before making a DIY puzzle board to ensure it fits. I attached it to the puzzle tray using these offsetcabinet door hinges. Its a lot to ask but would be the difference in being able to get one for folks like me who dont have the tools or shop . Fast forward: I joined a business building group called the Inner Circle with Jennifer Allwood. BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK: Becko Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle Board. 4.2 (301) $6999. . My wife loves this Idea and wants me to build one for her and my daughter in law. I used a flatter trim for the table top, so for your measurement, thats 100 inches. Hunter holds a BFA in Entertainment Design from the University of Wisconsin - Stout and a Minor in English Writing. Glue and nail the picture frame to the first sheet of plywood. They become feeding boxes for snake 12 DIY Mini Greenhouses For Small Space Gardens, 27 DIY Pallet Shed Plans That Gives You Best Outdoor Storage Space, 10 DIY Telescope You Can Build On The Cheap. The response was and still is overwhelming. Something else that is different is the fold out sides, unlike like the one above you cant angle the flaps they just fold out flat. Nail and glue the second sheet of plywood. I value your privacy and will protect it. Although it depends on your specific favorite brand of puzzle, here are some good generalizations for puzzle board sizes: Now, lets just into the steps to create this MDF board. Almost all 500- and 1,000-piece puzzles will fit on this board with extra room to spread out the pieces, but you can cut the board smaller or larger if you want to. | Q&A ( 1) or. You can paint the entire table or leave the natural tone, or you can paint each piece in a fun color for your little one. Wow, I love the Coco Bolo choice and the felt. With a large surface able to accommodate 1,500-piece puzzles, and five drawers for all your storage needs, this is a great way to get your puzzle fix, whatever your setup. The first puzzle board I made was 20 x 24 and was perfect for this 1000-piece puzzle. Originality is confirmed by the special sticker. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Always wear safety glasses when youre using power tools to protect your eyes while youre cutting and sanding. Which lead me to researching how to make a DIY puzzle board. Youre going to use the locked surface as your puzzle area. Making your own DIY puzzle board with drawers is completely possible, with just a few tools that you may have in your DIY toolbox! A picture frame of the same size as each of three pieces of plywood. How thick plywood did you use? Kummel Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor. Use a jigsaw cutter or a track saw, or any other cutting tool. I told Mr. DD I want YOU to build a hideaway puzzle table because I want to be able to hide the puzzle. Ages: 18 months and up. The sides fold out to keep all your loose jigsaw pieces, you can use the sides flat or slightly angled to get a better view of the pieces, again these are covered in felt to stop them slipping, the felt panels are loose and removable. Made in Japan. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. With this puzzle game table, you dont have to worry about moving or displaying an unfinished puzzle. The new sizes will be available on 2/1/20. FREE delivery Sat, Mar 4. It doesn't have to be exotic or even dimensioned. It doesnt have to be very thickjust thick enough for the drawers to stop. Believe me, its pretty simple! ElkKingLLC. DIY Puzzle Board With Drawers. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7f\/Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7f\/Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. The top surface features raised edges, and the two drawers are perfect for storing your puzzle pieces. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a2\/Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-9-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-9-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a2\/Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-9-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-9-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. There are even puzzle tables that include storage compartments to ensure you dont lose your pieces. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. You can paint the entire table or leave the natural tone, or you can paint each piece in a fun color for your little one. There are so many pretty Hawaii scenes to choose from, that you might want to go professional and get a puzzle board. Cheri, We built our original puzzle table with repurposed dining room table legs. (Full disclosure: she put this whole puzzle together. The puzzle tray is spacious enough for puzzles of all sizes, and it features raised edges to keep the pieces intact. Add to cart. Inspiring Media Inc. o/a Canadian Woodworking. Use these 5 printables, checklists, and ebooks to get started! Develop the tech skills you need for work and life. I ordered the plans for the puzzle coffee table but havent heard anything back. In the short term, nails will prevent pieces of wood from sliding or curving when the glue is still fresh. $80 at Amazon. I happened to have these small knobs from a small dresser project, but you can order some similar small craft knobs on Amazon. Cut the third plywood sheet into 4 pieces. You can think of it as a puzzle table that doubles as an organizer. I purchased you plans for the puzzle table. All in all a very nice jigsaw puzzle table, you can check it out at Amazon.co.uk. Quantity. Alternatively, measure and cut nine wooden planks (3 as long as the table and 6 as wide as you want the drawers to be), to come up with the same 4-picture frame without the 4 marked pieces. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. The Jolly Barnyard- 1950 Little Golden Book With Intact Jigsaw Puzzle! When I try to convert it in inches, it gives me horrible numbers such as 27.5591 X 35.4331 inches. So below is a selection that I thought you might like to check out, I am a member of the Amazon associate program so if you do click on one of my links I might earn a commission from qualifying purchases, this would be much appreciated as it will help me keep this website going and if enough people click I might be able to buy some more jigsaws, so thanks in advance. Its heavy-ish. And the best thing is that it slides right under your sofa or bed! Use a little bit of wood glue and align the edge of the center supports along the top, bottom, and in the center. Before we go through the 10 steps of this tutorial, let me point out something that is the biggest problem youll run into when making a DIY puzzle board with drawers: YOU MIGHT MAKE THE WRONG SIZE. When opened, it measures 66 inches x 25 inches x 28.5 inches. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. (NOTE: If you have a miter saw, you can cut them quickly and accurately instead). The main board is made from an old large dry erase board and a foam sheet to create extra working mats. 5 out of 5 stars (66) . The drawer lets you store your unused pieces so they stay safe when you're not working on the puzzle. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. When using a nail and glue method, do you glue everything first and then add the nails for extra strength and support? If youre interested in learning how to make a puzzle board, consider an actual rectangular tray with additional pull-out trays, one on each end. Ages: 25 years and up. Its made from solid wood and well finished, because of this it can a bit on the heavy side. We had to keep the plans easy and use store bought legs because not everyone can find and use dining room table legs and all legs would be different. If you make it using the planks, what dimensions (how wide, how thick) do you use? Discover the best products, applicators, and tips for a smooth finish. Really like the drawers. To mount the table to the wall, I temporarily leveled and attached a board to use as a support cleat. Shop Target for puzzle board with drawers you will love at great low prices. Our 1500 pieces tall jigsaw puzzle table is designed for 4 portable folding boards, which can contain more puzzles and keep puzzles organized. Many years ago I saw a table for working on jigsaw puzzles. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. For the top and bottom of the puzzle board, its safe to apply nails along the entire length, spaced 4 to 6 apart. Another good puzzle table, if you want some more information go to Amazon.co.uk. A homemade sawmill will provide you with the ability to cut logs into lumber cheaply , Nice work. Difficult, but nottoo difficult to cause frustration. Sometimes I would just sit and stare at my Facebook page in amazement at what was happening. I went 32x 48. Here is a great article about the health benefits of doing jigsaw puzzles. Woodworking Plan For Jigsaw Puzzle Board. WWMM Drop-down Puzzle Table (PDF) Sketchup file. A puzzle board needs borders to prevent your puzzle from slipping off. If you are making the tabletop with a single . The sticks in the frame are 3cm wide (but only 2.5 cm high) Small Business. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. References. If you love to do large puzzles, youll be happy to know that youre building a board thats spacious enough for a 1,000-piece puzzle. Either way great Project! November 10, 2022 By using our site, you agree to our. Picture is based on detective comics and shows the plans of the batmobile of 1950. Are you ready to build your own DIY puzzle table? The real criteria would involve a simple slide in, slide out, including the ability to remove the trays totally. http://www.bitsandpiecescanada.ca/product/standard-wooden-puzzle-plateau-1000 p=1606142&gclid=CjwKCAjwvuzkBRAhEiwA9E3FUqfs3gJn72 mKo5eUu7AZqs6jg5lpqGFUxdKjwN4QHqZ0K3xWsMBqOBoCzbQQ AvD_BwE, https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/666321707347694343/, http://www.leevalley.com/en/hardware399,46645&ap=1. This piece of particleboard forms the work surface where youll build your puzzle. You can easily build a DIY puzzle table out of wood pallets and plywood, which is also an affordable way to create your DIY jigsaw puzzle table. The solution is a convertible table: one that can be used to other purposes while a puzzle is under construction. Woodworking Projects. One thing I do like about this table is the magnetic bar that comes with it, this allows you to stand the lid of your jigsaw on the edge of the table which is then held in place with the magnet, great for easy picture reference, such a simple idea. Advertisement. Thanks so much You can learn about how I handle information I collect by viewing my Privacy Policy. Your email address will not be published. Thats where border trim comes in handy! However, for Ravensburger puzzles (one of the most popular puzzle brands) or for White Mountain puzzles, this was too small. I hope this helps. So when I saw this meme popped up on Facebook feed, it drew my attention: Hot girl sh** sounds exhausting. HUGE! It supports all functions that the current puzzle tables have, supporting 3 tilting angles to release . What if you want to do puzzles on your bed and not at your dining room table?? I just took the credit in the video!). Yes, we make the puzzle tables, you can see the tables here for the different heights and finishes https://designeddecor.com/product-category/puzzle-table/, Can we just get a plan for puzzle table only please, Yes, we sell the plans in our shop as well. The jigsaw puzzle table build plans are for a 45w x 24d x 23h table. Cut a plywood sheet into 3 identical pieces, the size of which depends on the puzzles you want to do. 4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars (4,739) . The top can be used flat or at an angle, there are three angles to choose from, just choose the one you feel most comfortable with. Use clamps to secure the top to the puzzle board, wiping up any excess wood glue that seeps out the sides. Why not build a coffee table with puzzle storage? Do you enjoy building multipurpose furniture? Then lay the trim along the edge of the board and mark it for length. A little under 260 inches is my guess, that is if you use the same trim everywhere. You can even decorate your work station to match the rest of your interior. At that time my Facebook engagement was very low and I only received a few comments. Andrew was great and helped me, the non-techie gal. $99.99. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Size: 27 x 35 inches: Maximum Pieces: $26. If you want to give this as a gift, you can customize it with an engraving. Do you give out the building plans? Yikes! $109.99 Save 18%. I had some that was 1.5cm high but I could have gone for as much as 2 cm high. There was an error submitting your subscription. You can also build a DIY puzzle table that doubles as a coffee or side table. Etc., Etc. 4.4 (4,155) $11999$149.99. If you dont want to cut angles into your trim pieces, just cut the shorter trim pieces to. Hopefully one day I will be able to start making them again. Keep reading for step-by-step plans on how to make simple wooden and cardboard puzzle boards. UPDATE: We have found a local manufacturer in Sugarcreek Ohio to custom-make our patented design. Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $44.99 with. Purchase the Jigsaw Puzzle Table build plans. Four drawers can be neatly stored under the puzzle at the end of the day. Shes a catch-and-release hobbyist: she assembles the puzzle, admires the accomplishment, takes is all apart and returns it to the box, then donates the puzzle to charity for someone else to enjoy. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Using thinner plywood everywhere might have been a good idea but as it is, its very sturdy, I can put my weight on it when I lean to put a piece without fear. Many hours of fun. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. For blogger DeDe Bailey, that meant creating the perfect area to complete puzzles. You can do your puzzle and pack it away when needed, no need to take up any more floor space. Save your board game and jigsaw puzzle progress with this easy to build, simply designed DIY coffee table! Success! We feature a 1000 piece puzzle. So, just to recap, I used 3 plywood sheets of 70cm X 90cm. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. . As hard as it was, I did it and I started to see a major improvement in my engagement with my FB fans. Cut a plywood sheet into 3 identical pieces, the size of which depends on the puzzles you want to do. Be careful to avoid hurting yourself. I have seen one. Ahhhh.! Amazon. A pull out drawer makes it easy to stash [] Reply. Another one I found that looks good is this puzzle table from Ruication, its very similar to the one above but it does have some differences. Puzzles require space to stretch out, especially if youre doing larger puzzles. Iglued three 3/4 (18mm) boards to the face ofa sheet of 1/2 (12mm) plywood, lined up to the edges. Especially the heavier it is, youll need to be able to get a grip on it. If you would like to purchase a set of plans (detailed written instructions) to build the board yourself, you can send $10 to me via Paypal (email address - ordered jigsaw puzzle table build plans on 3-28-2022 still havent rec461ived plans order 28461 send information. Hunter Rising is a wikiHow Staff Writer based in Los Angeles. So my wife is a puzzle nerd she has been asking for a board for a while. You may also like to see related articles such as: DIY gaming tables, DIY cornhole boards ,DIY bean bags, cubbyhouse plans for kids, Swing set plans for kidsand diy playhouses. As for me, I used plywood sheets the exact size of the picture frame I had at hand: 28 x 35 inch and it worked well for a 1000 piece puzzle. (See red arrows below, for example). International Shipping Eligible; Availability. I cut two triangles out of 3/4 (18mm) plywood for the support braces and attached them with piano hinges to the inside of the back support frame. I needed to make an XL size to fit a 2000 piece puzzle. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. Take out the pine board and cut 1" tall strips of a width corresponding to the puzzle board. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Pros: Perhaps the only puzzle table fit for an RV, this patent-pending puzzle plateau makes a great place to keep jigsaw puzzles in progress even when you need to move them into a safe place for storage. I want to do old lady sh**: a puzzle, knit a sweater, sit in a chair while I shower.. Below the table top were a few removable "drawers" where you could store puzzles in process and basically have several puzzles on the go at the same time. Learn more Dont you wish you could keep working on a puzzle and leave it out without cluttering up a table? On the sides, ONLY shoot nails where you see the wooden supports, and do not shoot nails into the drawers. You can buy all your supplies from your local craft store. Thank you. And its not just a table, you can buy folding jigsaw puzzle tables with or without drawers, ones that have fold out sections to put your loose pieces on, jigsaw tables that tilt, some are high which you can sit on a chair to do your jigsaws and some that are low which you can use on a tabletop or while sitting on the floor, all of them are portable so you can fold them up to store them away. Each drawer is 30cm wide X 42 cm long (they could have been as long as 45 cm) X 2.3 cm high at the front (because I used one of the sticks to make the front and sanded it down a bit). Of course, when you start to work on a puzzle, they usually take days if not weeks to complete, so you are left with the unsightlymess of a puzzle in progress. With butt joins, youll need to make your side pieces a little shorter in order to fit properly. This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer. The shelves on the bottom half of the puzzle table can be used to store your puzzles and games, as well as books and magazines. Price: $169.99. We began to talk through the design came up with additional ideas, and roughly sketchedout the idea. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. I thought I would start of with this one from Bits and Pieces, they are a very well know puzzle company that have been going since 1983, so they should know a thing or two about jigsaw puzzle tables. I choose to log on to social media when I can and not live my life around distractions. This was a lot of fun. 2- DIY Gaming Table with Built-in Game Storage. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. You can use ready-made trim that can be bought from The Home Depot in the LUMBER section. Thank you. The first large piece of particleboard and trim pieces will create the bottom frame for the puzzle board. The trim I used on the other 3 sides is not quite as high as the front (see photo above) but it really doesnt matter. I'd like to receive the free email course. Loved this tutorial?? The suede cover provides enough friction to prevent the jigsaw puzzles from sliding even . This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Cut your 4-picture frame. Cars, Trailers & Excavators Hire; Salt Cellar - Video and Write Up. Clamping the trim to the plywood ensures the wood glue makes a secure bond so they dont come undone. For this puzzle board, I added 3 supports, which allowed me to create 4 drawers (two on each side). My pretty takes precedencein my home. Please try again. DIY Paving Plan Design and Lay exterior hard surfaces Mini Book Softcover 64 pages I have added photos of only a few of the Page instructions as a sample ,, ., 1309237763. On the sides, ONLY shoot nails where you see the wooden supports, and do not shoot nails into the drawers. And dont worry, you can unsubscribe anytime. While this is a great surface to do my puzzles it does have a couple of drawbacks, firstly if Im doing a jigsaw I cant play snooker and secondly I have to do all my jigsaws standing up, but Im ok with that. He has more than three years of experience writing for and working with wikiHow. https://designeddecor.com/product-category/puzzle-table/. I used your design to make one for her and it turned out great! This foldable table top is made with sturdy engineered wood beautifully finished in dark brown stain. The jigsaw puzzle table is very easy to make. Sorry, Im a blond, I need specifics. Drill holes into the front trim on the drawer and use a screwdriver to attach the handle so you can easily pull the drawer open. So on Tuesday, I logged in to my account and was pleasantly surprised at the large amounts of comments and shares. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Check out these awesome gift ideas, the best jigsaw puzzle tables to make putting puzzles together easier and way more comfortable for beginners or expert puzzlers. The drawers were not much more than a thin sheet of plywood, Maybe 3/8ths or 1/2 inch, sliding on hardwood runners with very small pulls. I used a hook and eye to hold the lid against the wall when open. Automotive Services. I feel that GOD threw this opportunity into our laps. Shame.John posts an entire guitar build and no one will help him with a quick sketch of the table he's looking for. You also dont have to cut the ends of your drawer sides at 45-degrees. (By the way, did you know that many companies cant even keep puzzles in stock because of this increase in demand?!). The puzzle tray rests on the top of the back frame when its open. Its finished in a beautiful rosewood satin stain and has metal closure clips to keep it closed when not in use and a carrying handle for transporting, but people have reported that is is heavy so bear that in mind. How heavy is this once all together? Where the heck do you sort and store all the pieces while youre working on it? FREE delivery Thu, Mar 9. If you have a friend to help hold the table, you wont need to do this. This is the component that will mount to the wall. My Facebook following went from 6,100 followers to 37,000 followers (and still growing). Voil, the puzzle board is ready! Enjoy and see you in Hawaii when the travel is open! Jumbl. In order to download the PDF you need to be viewing that document. And the picture in the directions doesnt match the picture here. I still was over the top happy with our puzzle coffee table. Join Prime to buy this item at $62.99. The top is a specially treated non-slip felt that will keep all your pieces in place and the frame is made from New Zealand pine. There are 17 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. When you want to put it away, just fold the flaps over and wrap the loop around the button. Would love your thoughts, please comment. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-12-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-12-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-12-Version-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Make-a-Puzzle-Board-Step-12-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. When you need to use your coffee table for something other than puzzles, all you have to do is replace the top surface. Diy Wood Projects. The swivel sounds awesome. Only 1 left. Now, this table allows us to work on 1000 piece puzzles due to the extra drawers and the convenience of the recessed workspace. When purchased . You might have spotted something different about this jigsaw puzzle table from Bits and Pieces, youre right is a bit shorter, great for doing jigsaws on the floor or even in bed. Buy Jigsaw Table in Jigsaw Puzzles and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! The puzzle measures 50cm x 80 cm. Description. Item #. Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle Table with Drawers and Legs 1500 Pieces Puzzle Tables for Adults 34" x 26" Portable Folding Puzzle Board . When you want to resume your jigsaw, open up the legs, unclip the top and fold out, your jigsaw puzzle will still be in the same place you left it. I think home should be affordable. Below the table top were a few removable "drawers" where you could store puzzles in process and basically have several puzzles on the go at the same time. This Jigsaw Puzzle tray gives you space to assemble a 500 piece puzzle and two pull out trays to let you spread out the pieces. Position a cabinet handle onto the front of one of the long trim pieces on the drawer and mark the hole locations. Let me know if you have other questions. Purchase it nowon Digital HD or Blu-ray. Well I'm no woodworker but I'll try throwing ideas in here.