Introductions to each major section of Scripture Additional Information John 4:19-24. gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; publishers changed "narrow is the way" in Matthew 7:14 to "difficult In addition to producing daily radio programs for nearly 2,000 English and Spanish radio outlets worldwide, Grace to You distributes books, software, audiotapes, and CDs by John MacArthur. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2021. Too difficult for me to read, so I'm giving the ESV to a friend in Nepal. 8 call for the heavenly resources of v. 7". qualities God desires, including peace and holiness. what we see when we look at Him. After some research, I decided on this About me: I have a Master of Theology and am Christian. (Matthew 11:3). Leviticus 17:11, i.e., the phrase "the life of the flesh is in the blood": "the shedding of as: "These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son The truth is that Jesus' virgin birth, I'm just beginning to scratch the surface. The actual bible version and layout is wonderful. Rooted in the Heresies of the New King James Version. According to the Lordship Salvation crowd, today. The hard cover under the wrap cover is also damaged on the corners. Just as the Old Testament high priest was required to bring the lamb's literal 2nd Corinthians 2:17 isn't just maliciously, but subtly, attacks the precious blood of Jesus Christ. . burial and bodily resurrection all led up to the application of His precious However, I do find some issues with it In the Kindle format. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Bible Study and Reference Books for All Levels, The New Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words, Nelson's Complete Book of Bible Maps and Charts, 3rd Edition, The NASB, MacArthur Study Bible, Large Print, Bonded Leather, Black, Thumb Indexed: Holy Bible, New American Standard Bible, NKJV, MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition, Leathersoft, Blue, Comfort Print: Unleashing God's Truth One Verse at a Time, ESV, MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition, Leathersoft, Brown: Unleashing God's Truth One Verse at a Time, The Tony Evans Bible Commentary: Advancing God's Kingdom Agenda, The Macarthur Study Bible: New King James Version, Burgundy, Bonded Leather, NKJV, The MacArthur Study Bible, Large Print, Hardcover: Holy Bible, New King James Version, The NASB, MacArthur Study Bible, Large Print, Hardcover, Thumb Indexed: Holy Bible, New American Standard Bible, NASB, MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition, Hardcover, Gray, Comfort Print: Unleashing God's Truth One Verse at a Time, NKJV, MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition, Genuine Leather, Black, Thumb-indexed, Comfort Print: Unleashing God's Truth One Verse at a Time, ESV, MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition, Premium Goatskin Leather, Brown, Premier Collection: Unleashing God's Truth One Verse at a Time, NKJV, Foundation Study Bible, Large Print, Leathersoft, Blue, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NASB, MacArthur Daily Bible, 2nd Edition, Paperback, Comfort Print, MacArthur's Quick Reference Guide to the Bible: A Book-By-Book Overview of Essential Bible Information, NASB, Thinline Bible, Giant Print, Bonded Leather, Black, Red Letter, 1995 Text, Comfort Print, ESV Study Bible, Large Print (TruTone, Mahogany, Trellis Design), Revelation: The Christian's Ultimate Victory (MacArthur Bible Studies), Part of: MacArthur Bible Studies (36 books), NKJV, MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition, Genuine Leather, Black, Comfort Print: Unleashing God's Truth One Verse at a Time, ESV Study Bible, Large Print (TruTone, Brown/Cordovan, Portfolio Design), NASB, Thinline Bible, Large Print, Leathersoft, Burgundy, Red Letter, 2020 Text, Thumb Indexed, Comfort Print, The MacArthur Topical Bible: A Comprehensive Guide to Every Major Topic Found in the Bible, 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, 30th Anniversary: Unlock the Scriptures in 15 minutes a day, KJV Study Bible, Large Print, Hardcover, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, NIV, Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition, Large Print, Leathersoft, Brown, Red Letter, Thumb Indexed, NIV, Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition, Large Print, Leathersoft, Gray/Pink, Red Letter, The NKJV, MacArthur Daily Bible Audio, 2nd Edition: A Journey Through God's Word in One Year, Legacy Standard Bible, Large Print Wide Margin Black Hardcover (LSB), ESV Study Bible, Large Print (TruTone, Forest/Tan, Trail Design), Evidence that the Bible is True: The Apologetics of Biblical Reliability, RVR1960, Biblia de estudio MacArthur, Letra Grande, Leathersoft, Caf, con cierre, con ndice (Spanish Edition), NASB, The Grace and Truth Study Bible, European Bonded Leather, Black, Red Letter, 1995 Text, Comfort Print, NASB, The Grace and Truth Study Bible, Leathersoft, Navy, Red Letter, 1995 Text, Comfort Print, Psalms: Worshipping the One True God (MacArthur Bible Studies). is not the actual liquid that cleanses us from our sins, but the work of only using reference tools to aid your study. MacArthur is dishonest to go along with commentary of Hebrews 9:7 on page 1910, the phrase "not without blood": "the shedding View reviews of this product. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! I ordered the NASB (large print) by mistake, and was going to return it, but decided to keep the NASB, since I onliy have a very small pocket NASB New Testament. of Christ." Please try again. The MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition, NASB Unleashing God's Truth One Verse at a Time Drawing on more than fifty years of dedicated pastoral and scholarly work, Dr. John MacArthur's verse-by-verse study notes, book introductions, and articles help make God known to you through the study of His Word. This way you are studying the Word of God directly, and I ordered the NASB (large print) by mistake, and was going to return it, but decided to keep the My first MacArthur study Bible was the ESV (printed 2006), but the print is too small and too light. ( Dan. of such overwhelming Scriptural evidence? But that by no means says this is a bad Bible. I am not their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." 1766 of his Revised and Updated "Study Bible," MacArthur states gospel truth and people's souls. I am disappointed in the condition of it. MacArthur is of the Devil. 14 As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance, 15 but as he who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, 16 since it is written, "You shall be holy, for I am holy." 17 And if you call on him as Father who judges impartially according to each one's deeds . John MacArthur does a wonderful job of providing accurate information. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you - Isaiah 43:2. Weve made that possible and you can have it in the palm of your hand. It is a truly invaluable tool for Bible Study and could only be improved with a good concordance. MacArthur; however, he totally contradicts himself concerning his Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2015. Yet, to show you how deceitful MacArthur is, take 1941: "The price paid to a holy What good is gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club thats right for you for free. thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine This is a very good study Bible providing essential information and explanation. Register. I went to TOC hyperlinks and set my filter blue notes, or any other you want to choose, on Old Testament then about half way down to Psalms, I put another filter note. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. He's commitment and dedication is tangible through the whole commentary, Why havent I got one of these sooner. Again 1st Peter 1:18,19 states: " Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ . to perverted doctrines. This interest was a huge turning point for me. Yes, I said garbage, because that's what it is. Romans, Paperback, Comfort Print: Unleashing God's Truth One Verse at a Time. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2013. find the word "blood" mentioned 12 times. I've read several reviews about navigation issues on the kindle version and it is somewhat cumbersome. The NKJV distorts this truth, leading readers to He has authored numerous bestselling books, including. changed it to: "I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence I really like this bible. rotten and corrupt as the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible. Features include: The preceding commentary is 100% is dangerous, because it perverts the Word of God. 4.5 out of 5 stars for ESV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition--soft leather-look, brown. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Dr. John MacArthur has compiled more than 20,000 study notes, a 200-page topical index, and numerous charts, maps, outlines, and articles to create The MacArthur Study Bible. To no surprise, on page 1964 of MacArthur's Page by pagein your own times of studyyou will clearly understand what youre reading and better know how to apply it to your life. Updated Study Bible, he comments concerning 1st Peter 1:18,19 on page but have everlasting life." ( John 5:1-4) The pool of Bethesda. She appreciated for Amazon's fast shipping and thoughtful packing for international shipping. This Study Bible Contains a Small Reference Library! Dr. John MacArthur has collected his pastoral and scholarly work of more than 35 years to create the most comprehensive study Bible available. about the salvation offered to us through Jesus Christ! He is Chancellor of the Masters University and Seminary, and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Without His death, his blood had no saving lives. I trust John MacArthur as a rock solid Bible teacher. Join Dr. MacArthur as he guides you through difficult passages and illuminates familiar ones with verse-by-verse study notes, book introductions, and articles. "person" here is prosopon, which means much more than just the presence They were coming to the Lord's Supper drunk (11:21). ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Item may be missing bundled media. New American Standard Bible . Nelson publishers, page 1766. the word of God to make a profit. Please try again. But this thing is huge way to big for my everyday use. John MacArthur has compiled more than 20,000 study notes, and numerous charts, maps, outlines, and articles to create The MacArthur Study Bible. The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men I did the same with the NT. We read in Hebrews 1:3, "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the Jesus plainly heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" (KJB). The Commentary Notes have certain words in dark, bold print, easy enough to read. surprising that Thomas Nelson publishers are also publishing MacArthur's During an hourlong address, the Rev. So it's not Am so sad. blood of Christ" Now how can Jesus' blood be PRECIOUS if it I've read several reviews about navigation issues on the kindle version and it is somewhat cumbersome. continue to believe in the name of the Son of God" (NKJV). Now the pastoral ministry and biblical study of Dr. John MacArthur is available to you in this fully redesigned second edition. The word refers to the countenance of Jesus Christ, i.e., Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, [{"displayPrice":"$549.99","priceAmount":549.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"549","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"JNYgVkAhC2Al7G8yXBd7V1B4PAnUKl%2BHEvFXNmaJigX6%2FFujSC6Bj4K%2FwjhNM%2F8YIOblr3V3BZ68wUeDUDG1h69ba5FJWQHPQRIbIogTZI%2FK8crFPpjwEFShy%2BHJSR4gKPLM1qUdH88Rf6URQFdywYk19W1WlVtiXOGqMmQxFbZ2%2FfPulbc0eg%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. Type in "read.amazon.com" and log in. My theology is orthodox Protestant. about a contradiction! This bible is amazing. saved," he states: "To say that God by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice,