Self Reliance. 1. You can imagine how I got here? A "mantle" is a Scriptural metaphor (symbol) for a calling, ministry, anointing, andwhen applicableoffice, given to individuals by God. You can have Joseph's Mantle and Solomon's Anointing at times, you need to read about the difference between Mantles and Anointing to understand these are not the same thing. Calder!!! She keeps trying to push it away but it keeps coming back. Prophetic word for December 2018 Tevet 5779, The Hebraic Calendar First Fruits Blessing Prayers, pleading the blood of jesus prayer points, Mantles and Anointings Part 3 Solomons Anointing, In The Power of His Might: Spiritual Warfare Strategies Volume I, Prophetic Word Pay attention to the Boys, Coronavirus COVID-19 Prayers and Bible Verses, Hedge of Thorns Prayer for the Unfaithful Spouse, A Prayer for Physical Healing against various diseases and illnesses, Binding and Loosing: The keys to the Kingdom and Exercising your Spiritual Authority, Prophetic Word February 2023 -Sauls Armor. May I come forth under the power and anointing of the Seven Spirits of God in your fullness of the Spirit, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Counsel, Might, Fear of the Lord when I am read. As I am prophesying to her I get this vision of Tom Hanks in the movie BIG. (Gen 41:42). David would play his instrument and the demons that were afflicting Saul would leave!!! Yet, we fail to make progress in building, multiplying and growing in these seasons of rest because we forget our purpose. David did not say thank you for moving him out of position so I could take his place. When I say we couldnt get out of our seats, I mean that I tried to stand up and I couldnt because I literally felt a force pinning me into the seat. Generally have their eye on the prize. And, this. God did not curse the mantle/office of Chief Priest. In this book you will discover: As Holy Spirit is to the believer, so the Area of Serving is to the Ekklesia.The Area of Serving is about to change from the way we know it!The Mantle and Anointing of Stephen will be the identifying characteristics of the end-time Guards and Laborers.Out of the heart of a Servant Leader, the motivation to serve . While they are the position, they have the protection of the mantle. I would implore you to read the entire life of Joseph (Genesis 37 50), and you will be able to pick up all the points that I am making in this post. Keep em coming! So now he goes and he builds out and restores those places. You can have an amazing voice and not be anointed for worship. 28This will happen just as I have described it, for God has revealed to Pharaoh in advance what he is about to do. Either way- Im not a real Christian bc I dont support _______ or __________ asking for money when we all know the body is the real church and I should have never been called crazy for reading the Bible when they get mad at me after I do. Actually i already had a gift it is only that i recognize it now and he placed the robe on me because i reset my bloodline and broke generation curses like david who fought many battles. Have you thought about how ridiculous it sounds that the enemy (Pharaoh), takes the slave out of prison and puts him in charge of his kingdom?? 22Before long, the warden put Joseph in charge of all the other prisoners and over everything that happened in the prison. If you go back and reread the same thing a few months later you may see something you didnt see before. Well, that is what David did to Solomon he took all of his wealth and used it to build the temple. I read through it and I find myself commenting here. I have seen that most people who will walk in healing and miracles suffer chronic illness. While you can have wisdom, wealth and people give to you, I know very few people who operate in life with ease. I am still discerning what that looks like and means for me. So I started to prophesy over her and I told her the story of what happened at that concert. There are many things you can do with a kingly anointing. And then, he wore the garb of a servant. Thank you for sharing so I know its not just me. Ok then, this should make you realize that when the enemy tempts you with some social media post about someone in authority you need to stop and consider what you are saying because what you are doing is resisting Gods ordinance and bringing judgement against yourself. If you can buy anything that you need it would be much easier for you to rely on your own strength and money than go to God. And we really do waste so much time on modern day things like TV and social media. The only one He corrected was the black. I am releasing an anointing to put the Jezebel spirit underfoot and destroy a . Elisha asked for double portion When taken up in chariot of fire, My fatherMy father speaking of the relation ship they had. They are very focused because they know what they want. It was already his according to Gods word. So Rehoboam instead of listening to the people and lightening the load of the work he decides to become even worse than his father and make it harder. 1 Chronicles 22: 5Now David said, Solomon my son is young and inexperienced, and the house to be built for the Lord must be exceedingly magnificent, famous and glorious throughout all countries. Also, a careful look at the book of Ecclesiastes after the insight you shared, helps us to see the essence of a Mans TIME here on earth. As the other prophets watched, he took up his mantle and struck Jordon Were these in the will of God too? Romans 5:3-5 New Living Translation (NLT). A lot! And, so we see in Exodus 13:19 that Moses did in fact leave Egypt with Josephs bones. Even the unsaved, as we see with King Cyrus. At the very end I will show you what the "secret ingredient" was to his overall success. Shhhh. Did you read the prophetic word for 2019? I see this in a vision and I knew God was showing me what she looked like in her mantle now. People should be able to clearly see if this is on your life. This mantle of prayer is a mantle of BLESSING/LOVE ---it is rich---those who are the sons and daughters of royalty always wear fine robes. This has really blessed me! (1 Kings 19:16). Because remember now, the mantle is from God. I pray now God that you would show me the anointing and mantle that you have placed upon my life. When you have this mantle your job will be to sustain the people across the 7 mountains, whichever area you are called to. It really gave a great understanding of what a mantle and anointing is. See ( 1 Kings 19:13 1 Kings 19:19 ; 2 Kings 2:8; 2 Kings 2:13 ) This is the one worn by Elijah. In the vision I see a prism. Lord, have Your way. Someone I know, a woman deep into the Lord, said, I see what you are getting from the Lord. How can we receive the mantle God has ordained for us? This is something the enemy does to keep you away from your anointing and mantle. 22In my dream I also saw seven heads of grain, full and beautiful, growing on a single stalk. You wont look the same: A great vindication. They are sought after by others because they are known for the quality of their work. Do we have to sit under someone and learn from them to receive a mantle? They go the extra mile to ensure that what they are producing is excellent. Biden served before the mantle was transferred to him. It had to be Solomon. I believe this is a picture of his 2nd mantle which was a promotion from the first mantle which his brothers took. He has the position which demand respect. The Prophet Elisha received the Prophet Elijah's . They are operating under the authority of the mantle and not the anointing. Now GOD can do anything He wants and make you skip steps and accelerate you through a process but you still need to start somewhere and with faithfulness, He will move you. Thats it. There are various types of anointings, and we need to find out what God reveals to us about our individual anointing. Then his final mantle was given when he became Prime Minister of Egypt (Genesis 41:42). The solidification and build-up of the anointing will usher you into another higher dimension called the mantle, which is an emblem of God's manifest presence in the natural realm and functions as a spiritual covering that rests upon an individual in order to exercise a heightened degree of authority or dominion over a territory. A mantle is a symbolic representation of the anointing. Whether you think they deserve to be there or not. (1 Kings 10:24), 3. I pray this has blessed you, please feel free to leave your comments below. This is something that comes directly from the Lord to you when you have completed your process. I believe there are spiritual laws that govern the use of Mantles and Anointings. Can you imagine what it must have been like for the Pharaoh to hear him? Thereby making Solomons job in building, very easy. Welcome To Faith Realm TV , We upload Video clips of Wonderful Preachers of The Gospel, for building up of the church by Media .OUR AIM IS CAUSE YOUR FAITH. The same principle was at work when Moses struck the rock twice instead of speaking to it (Numbers 20:7-12). When everyone else is looking disheveled because they think no one can see them because they work in a back office, the Josephs are going to be better dressed than everyone else. We are entering the season when the Josephs will arise. Solomon recognized from the very beginning that even though he was wearing the mantle of the king, he was never going to be able to build the temple of the Lord without the Lords help. Heres a prayer for you when you are ready to begin the process.. Yahweh your Elohim is Esh Oklah, El Kanna (The Lord your God is a consuming fire) may He burn up everything within me that is dross. People with this mantle have others give them things/money/resources/tools/time without even asking for it. He could have done so much more for the Lord with his freedom and time, instead of wasting it on futility, and thereby losing 10 of 12 nations in His kingdom. N0! Your explanations have been quite clear and enlightening. Once we forget our purpose and assignments and begin to wonder off the path from God and into disobedience, God will lift His hand off us and we end up fighting for our lives again. In Genesis 39:15-16, we see that when Potiphars wife accused him of rape he left that mantle and ran. Because I was driving I couldnt write anything down so I started to pray into this. Not just any kind of worship but a deliverance mantle for worship. The parents dug those trenches and laid the foundation so when they get there all the ground work has been laid and they just need to build, increase, multiply and grow. 27The seven thin, scrawny cows that came up later and the seven thin heads of grain, withered by the east wind, represent seven years of famine (The Spirit of Counsel). This is for everyone and not just a select few; however, only a few ever put themselves on the altar. He wants to show you how he is redeeming those trials, even the failures, and how He is using them for His purposes. Wealth. I dont have anyone to talk to about it but it changed my life and its different from church as a child. The President or Prime Minister of your country wears a mantle. The good news is that he was repentant for it so we know that the Lord forgave him for that. Ive learned something different from this Wisdom involves submission to authorities , the superiority of wisdom, The rich persons success does not mean he has obtained wisdom.