Microtech Nemesis IV Tactical OTF Automatic Knife (Two-Tone SER) 152-2T The return of a classic! You may receive an email confirmation that we received your knife. Button spring-no wiggle. Not the best deal I've gotten by a long shot but solid transaction overall with this seller. Unit/s, These are long GONE and have been for along while.We were doing some house cleaning and came across some real g. Click Here for more details, MEDIUM-UNDERWATER DEMOLITION TEAM (UDT).The Mini UDT is the smallest version in the UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) automatic knife series. Click Here for more details The Top 7 Microtech Pocket Knives | Knife Banter S2 (Ep 10) We may not detect the counterfeit discrepancy immediately. Claim and manage Next, Manufacturer The spring fires strong and hard with an audible ping. I just want a clone to see if it's worth buying the real thing The double action means that it can be opened manually via the thumb stud or with th. Click Here for more details, This LUDT NEW IN THE BOX.The box is as collectable as the knife. JavaScript is disabled. [2][5] Custom knifemakers, such as Greg Lightfoot have remarked that these tolerances are what makes the factory knives so close to the custom design: "It has the same quality as a handmade custom. For more information, please see our Militaria & Weapons 10am-7pm Tuesday - Friday Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Big gripe though is that upon tightening up the screws, the Blade would not deploy. 10am-7pm Tuesday - Friday Cookie Notice Definitely feels like that titanium switch ripped up my thumb a little bit I know it will get easier. Offers Brands, The CFO II #08VERY VERY RARE;NEW IN THE BOXFeatures a Devin Thomas Spirograph Damascus steel blade, push button, and insert on the charging. Click Here for more details and our If you are not familiar with the Nemesis, there are a few design features that set this great knife apart from all other Microtech knives. Its a good knife. LXVIII No. Super packaging, and very fast shipping, valuable item ;). I've only had it for a couple days but it hasn't mis fired or anything like that. "These Hot Profit-Makers Are The Knife Industry's Best Kept Secret For Gun Dealers", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Microtech_Knives&oldid=1094427736, This page was last edited on 22 June 2022, at 15:14. On each individual Microtech knife, the logo has a specific designation for its positioning, size, color, etc. Microtech has also customized the hardware with the triangle screws and triangle "topographical" firing button. Connect and transact with thousands of top North American companies today, Is this your company? Microtech did this one correct! On this I would like to have clarification, not being able to verify in person the steel used.Otherwise, everything is perfect :)! This Nemesis IV knife has a black anodized aluminum handle that features a milled contoured surface. Unit/s, The box is as collectable as the knife. Microtech made this one right! Now you can own the same highly popular version. Blade is sharp out of the box, has little or no play in the blade and the blade is centered perfectly. The first product launched was the R2K9 9mm Suppressor in 2019 and can actively be purchased through authorized dealers. Alternatively If anyone knows any sleek, non mall ninja looking ones below 100 dollars I would love suggestions. 4.2 in blade marked s30v (probably not) opens swiftly with a press of the topographical firing button. The Nemesis OTF Knife. Company Description by Thomasnet. Microtech MicRo MT Tech Halo V Tanto Knife (4.6" Satin) 150-5 single action auto Tactical Survival gear knives with kydex sheath US $37.57 - 45.72/ Piece Free shipping 4.5 (10) Type:Folding Blade Blade Material:D2 Hardness:59-60HRC Handle Material:Aluminum Stonewash:No Serrated:No locitech (99.0%) Tri-wing is the current version. Hopefully, the change in execution strength needed to deploy is now standard because this is one of the best deals you can get. Production dates should be in format (mm/yyyy). The Nemesis also differentiates itself from other OTF knives with a "liner-lock" which secures the knife open. Sharpeners Shows they care its not rusted when it finally makes it to you. Nemesis IV Clone Description The return of a classic! Thread starter khamsathous; Start date Nov 28, 2019; K. khamsathous. Click below to begin your paid subscription. Thomas Register and Get Rath Microtech reviews, ratings, business hours, phone numbers, and directions. An Authorized Dealer is a seller who works directly with Microtech and is officially approved by us to sell our products. Website Last Modified March 4, 2023. Comes with sheath (see picture #6). The MT Ultratech features a pocket clip, glass breaker and all hardware is made of stainless steel (black or satin finish depending on the color of the blade itself). Articles, Big on Bonaparte: A Look at Napoleon Collectibles, Collecting Weapons from the French and Indian War, Great Discoveries: Civil War Artifacts Found Along the Mississippi River. I'm kind of nitpicking because I bought several knives from DH gate. XLVI No. There are CF and titanium handle versions avilable too but I went for this G10 version for 48$ on DH Gate. Just like the Whaleshark, this Socom copy is also a blade/handle combination . Contact Us. Microtech Knives has grown into a leading cutlery brand, always evolving and moving forward using the latest technology, ancient blade principles, and maximum field testing to ensure we deliver the best product possible. Often (though not always), counterfeit Microtechs have lasering and logos that are off center, incorrectly spaced, tilted, uneven, or simply have low quality lettering and appearance. Free shipping High quality VESPA Knife Microtech Orange Combat Troodon Knife Blade:S35VN Handle:Aluminum(CNC finish) Outdoor Tools. Each knife comes with original box, warranty card and nylon pouch. You are using an out of date browser. ULTRATECH LINEUP The Ultratech is our flagship OTF knife and is the gold standard for all OTF knives. A real nemesis will cost $1400 or more. Microtech Knives, Inc. is a knife manufacturing company, famous for its automatic knives,[2] that was founded in Vero Beach, Florida in 1994, and operated there until relocating to Bradford, Pennsylvania in 2005 and to Fletcher, North Carolina in 2009. Instead of pushing the button to retract the knife, like the Halo, you push the liner lock over and pull down on the charging handle. 2 (Sept. 1): The National Military And, Arms And The Man Vol. The RATH Elevator Experts are available to provide code and product information that may be needed for a project. We stand behind the integrity of our products and back each and every one of our knives with a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Just like an AR15. 5 (Oct. 15): The National Military And, Arms And The Man Vol. [8], Microtech has collaborated with famous knifemakers and designers such as Ernest Emerson, Bob Terzuola, Mick Strider, Walter Brend, Mike Turber, Greg Lightfoot, Reese Weiland, Borka Blades (Sebastijan Berenji) and Bastien Coves (Bastinelli Knives) on exclusive designs. The knife features a safety on the front of the handle below the firing button. First, lets establish the difference between a counterfeit and a clone. ADA compliant rescue coordination stations. Rath Microtech can be contacted at (800) 451-1460. I hope Vespa can make a upscale mini Troodon now for us with bad hands. Double action out-the-front opening. Damaged microtech OTF nemesis iv. At $44, this is a major step up from a ~$20 bugout clone I also bought, and is hard to distinguish from my actual $300 benchmades. Microtech now has two active manufacturing factories and one corporate headquarters location. Posted by. 10 Styles Microtech Troodon Scarab S/E Best Automatic Knife Marfione Custom Troodon knives Halo V A07 C07 Gift Knife, Promotion of Microtech UTX -70 automatic knife D2 blade high-tech carbide crusher pocket knife with aluminum handle automatic EDC tool, Special Offer! . Click Here for more details, MARFIONE CUSTOM TERZUOLA #0028 DA SATIN PL EDGE W/SCALES, MICROTECH D/A LIGHTFOOT STONEWASH SERR MICARTA NIB, MICROTECH LUDT GRAY HANDLE BEAD BLAST PLAIN EDGE NIB, MICROTECH MINI UDT TAN HANDLE TAN PLAIN EDGE NIB, MICROTECH MUDT BLACK PLAIN EDGE WITH SAFETY, MICROTECH NEMESIS BLACK BLADE PLAIN EDGE NIB, MICROTECH NEMESIS BLACK BLADE SERRATED EDGE NIB, MICROTECH NEMESIS II #035 D/E STONEWASH SERRATED NIB, MICROTECH TROODON SINGLE EDGE TACTICAL DLC BLACK BLADE, MICROTECH ULTRATECH BCFT S/E STONEWASH SERRATED, MICROTECH UMS BLACK TACTICAL PLAIN EDGE NIB, Microtech UTX70 D/E Black Plain Blade OD GR HDL. Phone Line Detection Compliant (2.27.1.1.6) when used with our 2100-ALARM. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. The smoothness and reliability of firing also suffer drastically, especially over time. For the price of the knife its a good deal. MicroTech Nemesis IV OTF Clone WHITE SKULL HANDLE (10.30") Single Action. California Do Not Track Notice. About Us. Our Price: $497.00 All phones come with a comprehensive warranty & have full customer service, sales & technical support. A must for collectors and as all our knives this is a new in the box . Click Here for more details, The Microtech LCC is a double action side opening knife. Why you ask,because it is the gold jewelry box that was the first box they. Click Here for more details 12 (June 24): The National Military And S, Arms And The Man Vol. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . This video uses. The dagger blade is stone wash finished S35-VN steel with one side fully serrated. So then something like this ultratech clone IMO wouldn't be half bad. Microtech Exocet DHgate Clone Review and unboxing in 4K Arizona Lifestyles 3.24K subscribers Subscribe 7.3K views 2 years ago We unbox and review the DHgate Microtech Exocet Clone and see. This Nemesis IV knife has a black anodized aluminum handle that features a milled contoured surface. So overtightening the screws will lead to the inability to deploy. Marfione Custom Knives Dagger Logo Window Decal Microtech Knives, KYDEX NECK ***SHEATH ONLY*** For Microtech Nemesis Iv Knife, Bayonet Style Blade Knife, Camouflage New In Box One Day Sale Microtec, Microtech A. Marfione Custom Nemesis IV Automatic OTF Damascus D/E, Crkt Homefronts Microtech Clone Gerber Victorinox O-knife Esee Clone Sog, Arms And The Man Vol. Thomas Regional are part of Thomasnet.com. new free shipping! We hate to see our customers get tricked by fake Microtechs, so we decided to compile a guide of things to look out for when detecting a knifes authenticity. Manufacturer of direct-dial, emergency communication telephones. Find a Business Add Your Business Jobs; Blog; Lasering work may show improper model of a knife and production dates that do not line up with actual production time of given models. [6] A Microtech Knives "HALO" was featured on the television series 24. Single action OTF (out the front) auto opener. I can feel the kick in my wrist. FREE Report for Rath Microtech may include: Thomas uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. I own the UTX-70 he has listed here as. 17 (July 28): The National Military And, Cattaragus Cutlery Co Identification And Values, Arms And The Man Vol. Upon arrival, your knife is checked in through our repair department. As a general rule: if the price seems too good to be true, it most likely is. There doesn't seem to be many good options until you're spending 250 or so.. [7] The most popular designs among collectors are the "Out The Front" (OTF) and the "Double Action" (D/A) automatics. Close. If you see a newer model knife with outdated hardware, this is a clear sign. Microtech has also customized the hardware with the triangle screws and triangle "topographical" firing button. You have to manually retract blade with lever in back of knife. The safety is milled and features textured grooves. Serial numbers are often incorrectwhile not all counterfeits have incorrect or repeating numbers, we have noticed that many bear the serial numbers 556 or 885. Joined Oct 4, 2019 Messages 37. Manufacturer of direct-dial, emergency communication telephones. The advertisement showed a logo on one side and the other side the steel used, A8, while the specimen that arrived to me bears on the blade the inscriptions "first edition" on one side and on the other instead the inscription "rambo first blood. Fires hard and locks up tight.Includes disassembly tool, extra screws and springs.Colors Black or Blue, smooth or ribbed.Please look at the pictures and let me know which one you want to get. Oct 10, 2014 - Microtech Combat Troodon Clone AUTO OTF,Double Plain Edge, Camo Handle These are great reliable OTF knives. Why you ask,because it is the gold jewelry box that was the first box they. Click Here for more details, MICROTECH RED HANDLE MAKORA;These are long GONE and have been for along while.We were doing some house cleaning and came across some real g. Click Here for more details The knife is beautiful and superb in construction. You must log in or register to reply here. As of right now, we dont sell any knives under $200. "There are two versions of this knife that use different steels, and of very different costs--one costs about twice as much as the other. OEM replacement SmartPhones were designed for elevator manufacturers to replace existing phones. Overall quality: The Handle I initially couldn't figure out if it was plastic or aluminum, pretty sure it's aluminum. The overall appearance may look cheap and not up to par, though many may not appear so until further examination/use. Privacy Policy. [1] Introduced at the 2007 SHOT Show, the MSAR STG-556 is an AUG A1 clone available in either civilian, semi-automatic only and military/LE, select-fire variants. The sad reality of being a pioneer, American-made company that leads the pack is the flip-side: cheap knock-offs that may look similar on the outside but lack the warranty-backed assurance of our knives, assembled by hand in our facility just outside of Asheville, North Carolina. These guys for example are actually quite sturdy. I would pay extra if it came with replacement screws, replacement button spring and Blade spring. It is marked "F" and "S" to show the fire and safety positions, respectively. Definitely great knife! This is my second Makora II. manual linerlock $45.00 15 bids $6.99 shipping 4d 7h Vintage Microtech Kestrel Manual Black Plain 09/99 154cm Steel RARE w/ holster $495.00 Free shipping or Best Offer 15 watching microtech knife $125.00 $3.50 shipping or Best Offer Blade came in under a month. "[6], Although Microtech has produced many styles of blades in the past such as kitchen knives, fishing knives, arrow heads, and butterfly knives; Microtech is most famous for its tactical automatic knives. It's rugged, dependable, built like a tank and looks great to boot. Click Here for more details, Microtech UTX70 Black Handle with Black Plain Edge blade. This carbon fiber mini freak has an excellent action with actual brass washers and obvious polishing on the area where the pivot interfaces with the knife. When I first got it I thought it was broken as it needed two fingers to fire the comb out. If the position, color, or quality looks off-kilter compared to the appearance of an authentic Microtech knife, this may be a sign to steer clear. 0. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Accessories I've heard it in other OTF knives I bought off of this site. The Nemesis also differentiates itself from other OTF knives with a "liner-lock" type lock which secures the knife open. By using this site, you accept our. Pretty nice execution of this design although we REALLY want some updated COLORS..! They go for about 60 dollars and look legit, but you never know with DHgate, alot of people are trying to sell the clones as fixed blades while trying to make it look like an otf. The thinner side looks more shiny, blue and less textured than other. You will receive an email from our warranty department notifying you that we have determined your knife is not authentic. XLVIII No. MSAR marketed accessories for its rifles until Microtech Knives Inc. closed down the division in March 2015.[11]. The Microtech Combat Troodon (pronounced TROH-o-don) is a full sized, hard use double action OTF that was originally built for law enforcement and military personnel who needed a substantial, dependable knife that deployed rapidly when their life depended on it. 8am-5pm Saturday, Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user experience. I chose and paid for the A8 version, but I've come to doubt that instead I got the one made in 9cr18 that costs half as much, because of the lack of seriousness of the lettering on it. Item #BHQ-6369 Our Price: $679.45 Out of Stock The action on these knives is excellent, and you won't be disappointed with your Microtech OTF knife. See Machined aluminum handle, carbon fiber inlay, super strong double springs and S35VN blade. Shop Microtech Nemesis IV OTF 10.25in Automatic Folding Knife | Be The First To Review Microtech Nemesis IV OTF 10.25in Automatic Folding Knife + Free Shipping over $49. Am a huge fan of John's OTF Knife collection #47; inventory, and I have been ordering directly through this man for year's - he is yet to let me down, the quality and consistency of these OTF knives, whether you purchase the premium VESPA branded blades, or the HiFinder#47;Generics - you are getting an amazing product ( i cant say this about every seller here on DHGate, as I have ordered from other vendors on here, and have received multiple defective OTF knives); Not once have I gotten an OTF from ChinaHighEndEDC that malfunctioned, or had issues that couldn't be adjusted with a simple cleaning of the internals (he provides tools to open#47;clean these knives' as well as extra#47;replacement springs for flawless action).This is probably my 12th knife from this seller, and I am a huge fan of the mini-otf knives', so when I saw this - I had to grab one. It wipes right off no problem. Blade shoots out with push of button. Closes by disengaging the leaf lock and pulling t.. Arrived very quickly :).The item though doesn't match with the photos shown in the ad regarding the markings on both the sheath and the blade. Handles often have improper finishes and feels, or have colors we do not use. 25 (Mar. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. (Please see picture #3 to view the lock). LXVIII No. I opened it up, sandpapered the rubbing areas, cleaned and regreased it and now its firing smooth. Microtech Black Cobra oss Side open single action 58HRC 7Cr17Mov blade G10 Black handle outdoor gear rescue Camping knife knives, Microtech MT 6 Pull tail Halo V 3 Models Troodon Scarab EDC knife Single Edge Tanto Survival Ultratech action Auto UTX85 UTX70 Pocket knives Hiking folding blade, Microtech Mini UTX70 Double Action Knife D2 Blade Tanto Aluminum Handle 5.75 Inch EDC halo v Knives Xmas gift, Microtech Ultratech Bounty Hunter knives UTX-85 UTX-70 VG10 Blade Halo V 121 Outdoor Automatic Camping Knives EDC tool, MICROTECH Automation Knife Interceptor knife Bowie / Hellhound Tanto / Spear point D2 steel blade knives Tactical Knife UT knifes. Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations. The company expanded the location of its Corporate Headquarters in nearby Mills River, NC in 2018. I would obviously love a microtech ultratech but can't afford it, does anyone have any experience with any of the ultratech clones on DHgate? ADA compliant rescue coordination stations. My new Mikora II works like a charm.