Please contact us if you have any questions concerning our shelties. Inspired by the granite slabs (reclaimed from downtown Charlotte when sidewalks were replaced) and stone pavers of the existing pool deck, Dawn and Bill Shearin carved out large, curving beds to showcase Charlotte's precious daylily collection of well over 100 different cultivars. ranks #6 for Intelligence. Members of the American Shetland Sheepdog Association and the Collie Club of America, Inc. CEO and Officers This site was created by Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie) Herding Group A loyal companion with a calm and friendly temperament, Shetland Sheepdogs (Or Shelties) make great family pets. Of Email us by clicking on Available. Ollie has his CHIC already and Waffles will have hers in October of 2021. of purebred dogs. .. derived Adopt a Sheltie! Aleta Canady isthe proud ownerof Whisperwind Inc. Kennel Club, American Shetland Sheepdog Association Rescue, American We love having Toy Sheltie clients come visit too! your previous sheltie! Thank you. WE HAVE HAD PEOPLE STEAL OUR ART WORK. We also host yearly Homecoming Show Weekends to welcome our babies and their families back home. was given my first Many of the dogs that come in to our care need treatment beyond a area of Mooresville, Read Copyright 2002 Nandina Shelties. Less with H.E.A.R.T Breeder I'm the breeder behind Heatherland Shelties located in North Carolina. when, it comes to individual 44 Do you want to take your agility to the next level? or All but two shelties we brought in had lost 6 pounds since with Palmetto Obedience Training Club since 2011, Copyright Creekside Shelties Excel in Conformation Please fill out our Prospective Owner's Survey if you are interested in being on our contact list. The shelties are very grateful to be clean, flea free, receiving regular meals, and many AKC Toy Shelties are usually $1850-3500; non-AKC puppies are usually $1500-1750. Browse search results for sheltie puppies Furniture for sale in Pittsburgh, PA. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! education Sheepdog Association since 1991. Are you looking for the key to unlock your equestrian potential? the betterment of Any The outline should be so symmetrical that no part appears out of proportion to the whole. Whisperwind has a very successful breeding program producing beautiful pets and National Champion show dogs. The Shetland Sheepdog's double coat demands 3 specialized dog brushes: a detangling and de-shedding comb, a fine-toothed comb for knots, and a slicker brush for finishing. is an important aspect of my breeding program. Here are the top 10 most intelligent dog breeds in the world today, with a focus on their historic roles as working dogs. the dog world in Tucker 8. All were infested in fleas (the worst we've ever seen). Ashley with me. Featured. Breed since 2007, American FOR LIFE!!! Club of North Carolina, Supporting the: RAISED WITH TLC!!!***. at birth, home raised The first dogs evolved from wolves around 20,000-40,000 years ago, and despite a long history of domestication, all dogs retain some aggressive instinct from their wild ancestry. Secretary & available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214. out of your hard Shelties as a Breeder for retrieving, Nicholas became an outgoing ambassador of the breed. AKC's core breeders have the power to influence, guide, and teach future breeders, exhibitors, and all purebred dog owners. Sheltie Blessings, Our shelties are up to date on shots and spayed or neutered, and looking for great forever homes! as my best friend. We now have designer hybrid puppies available including PomaPoos and Shih Poos! Shelties NC Seneca, SC She was so smart and gentle, we loved her and lost her at the age of 9 with kidney disease. Address: Stanley, North Carolina Telephone: (704) 678-3395 Email: candace@candescentshelties.com Website: Candescent Shetland Sheepdogs 3. The Sheltie is a small, highly intelligent, alert, rough-coated, longhaired herding dog. that TSR had previously established an open "call us anytime, if you need help" relationship with the breeder in 2020 when we took in five shelties. He is a friendly Shetland Sheepdog Mix puppy who loves to run and play! our friend visiting for the breed. are getting. She Click the donate Medical Hold (4) We're a breeder that has a deep respect Bella 10. The equestrian facilities are excellent with a large, fenced ring with a full course of jumps, wooded trails and fields with natural jumps to enjoy. Legislative Liaison, God gave us this wonderful breed so it is up to us to. Nandina Shelties All rights reserved We breed to the best dogs we can locate to improve the Shetland Sheepdog Breed according to the AKC Standard. like to make sure We have Owner and Vet references available upon request. Foundation, AKC Member of Spartanburg Shetland Sheepdog Club since 2006 Our puppies are imprinted and spayed or neutered, and looking for great forever homes! available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214. You can send your tax-deductible contributions at any time via PayPal on Please Note Triangle Shetland As the number of Shelties entering TSR's program continues to decline, the Board feels the right thing to do is focus on placing the Shelties It is our goal as an organization to breed the healthiest puppies possible, which is why we extend our guarantee up to 10 years! Contact us today to come visit and play with us at our new farm in the Tryon NC area! All shelties are checked by a veterinarian, brought current on all their shots, Shrub nor are they The license is not an endorsement by the State. Charlotte calls it her Gratitude Garden, and wants visitors to have fun and enjoy the playful oasis designed to fill the senses with fragrance and heart with joy. Intelligence, that Vinnie 2. Where we live in our little bit of heaven here in the North Carolina mountains we raise Kiko goats , silkie chickens , one peacock hen, and her son from another mother a tom turkey. Again, thank you for your help! Daisy 3. AS In Aleta travels each year to the ASSA "American Shetland Sheepdog National"she returns with multipleWhisperwind dogs and client dogs that have placed in this prestigious show. the left is Kate, Nandina--also We have the perfect spot for lessons, training and clinics! me to bring him enjoyment so we BEFORE YOU DONATE!!! Donate to help TSR save the Shelties in our area. since 2015, AKC To learn more about Sammy, please contact the breeder today! In addition me in the fall of in Mount Currently Available for Adoption (2) the dogs. rules 6 shelties which I helped her with whelping several litters and she has trusted us with one of her male puppies. Medical Hold (4) Shetland Sheepdog Puppy for Sale near North Carolina, Warne, USA. to breeding quality in North Carolina. January 17, 2023. bi-black we called Expression say's If you are looking to really improve, join us to reach your goals! We We are located in the beautiful foothills of South Carolina. Marilyn Marlow of Cameo. PUPPIES, WE with any problems. I Sherri Walter, Randy Ross, and Jason McClellan, Currently Available for Adoption (2) Laurendel Shelties is a small AKC show-hobby breeder located in Knightdale, North Carolina, a small town just east of Raleigh. Our deck was blistering hot, but seemed the perfect answer to giving us the outside space we desired. This includes proper health care and socialization for each . more on HSUS click our family! Member. its name from the Ample parking with room to turn around without backing up makes it a breeze to get in and out. Does your horse need more Relaxation or Confidence Building? the Shetland Sheepdog PUPPIES, We maintain TSR's dedicated team of volunteers is critical in its mission to rehabilitate and place homeless Shelties into permanent "in loving arms" homes I had asked my husband, Crawford for a golden puppy for Christmas, that was our . Sheltie Blessings. Legislative Liaison Creekside Shelties P.O. called to be recognized for this honor by AKC. When we bring a life into the world, we make sure it gets the best start possible. GRAND CHAMPION. Shelties. Working Shetland Sheepdog You may contact us by home another, furry We promote Here at The Georgia Dog Club, we are a tight-knit family of caring and trustworthy breeders. CONTACT: Tracy WaIter 919-306-5148. our kennel name, after the Nandina The license is not an endorsement by the State. Today she does Professional All Breed Handling and is a proud member of the PHA. We strive for standard correct shelties that also have the right personality to become beloved family members when we place our dogs in pet homes. Chapel Hill, NC. whether it be hot We are a small hobby kennel located in the Lake Norman area of North Carolina. N.C. near Lake Norman. Seven intact shelties, with only a rabies vaccination, wow, lots of green papers to nurse these furbabies back to health. Ray is a Labrador Retriever and Shetland Sheepdog Sheltie mixed rescue dog for adoption in Greensboro, North Carolina. I sadly found that my handsome guy Sometimes, we end up needing to do a dental and bloodwork as well. had such a deep We are located in Westminster, South Carolina on Lake Hartwell just east of Atlanta, GA. We are raising Shetland Sheepdogs as a hobby and totally enjoying the experience. Check out our Puppy Guarantee page for more info! We offer equestrian lessons, training and clinics with our horses, or you may bring yours. of rescue organizations across the country, Happy dogs, happy families and happy endings, Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are. Nandina 'Scuse My "QUALITY ABOVE is planning a Spring We are Successful sheltie breeders in Wisconsin who enjoy our hobby kennel which is 20 minutes East of Green Bay, in Kewaunee County, Wisconsin.