LEARN MORE. (Machu Picchu Adventure), "Amazing what this company has done for women. Anyone take a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ", "Every single trip has been a blast! God bless you! There were a few hot, young fems but they stood out and came across as standoffish and not approachable in my opinion. And then on one trip to Punta Cana, we were both single. We couldn't have done it without your daily encouragement, laughter, positive attitude. Not only are we working very closely with our travel partners to ensure all health and safety protocols are enforced, but you can also count on your always-on Olivia support team to assist 24/7 when needed. If we do not receive a response from you by September 30, 2021, you will be moved to the replacement voyage. Pride of America cruises embarking through Feb. 26. "This is no way to treat your guests.". It is more expensive to do this than to buy by the glass. And felt what it was like to be truly free? For general Olivia questions and information. 2 weeks later. The rebooking offer will have the added benefit of protecting the guests' current fares, "Having said that, they certainly have leverage to ask for some extra perks for rescheduling.". And today, that mission continues. WEEK 2, CELEBRATE 50 YEARS OF OLIVIA Phoning home? From our inaugural cruise in 1990 to now, the safety and well-being of our guests, entertainers, team, and vendor crew has always been our highest priority and core to our vacation experiences. Group discounts are available. Due to the suspension of operations by many cruise lines as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak a large number of cruises have been cancelled, please see the details below. It was amazing! Rates include your cabin or room, all meals,* entertainment, included excursions (where applicable), and Olivia staff assistance. If you are interested in sharing a room, Olivia will arrange one for you based on habits, such as whether you smoke. This company has been around for so long, not only creating these vacation experiences for women so that they could feel free, but also creating visibility for LGBTQ+ women, says Floratos. And theyve also had some time in the spotlight. Please note that a trips itinerary, entertainers, and special guests are subject to change. The first celebratory cruise sold out . Yes, both US citizens and non-US citizens will need a passport that is valid for six months past the date of the last day of your trip. Jewel of the Seas sailings will be canceled between Jan. 9 and Feb. 12 and it will return to service on Feb. 20. Link to comment Share on other sites. 4 Guests. Can I buy one on arrival? But being beloved didnt thenand often still doesntnecessarily translate to cash flow. To receive the most comprehensive coverage, it is important to purchase the travel protection within 15 days of your initial trip payment. 2 Guests. Rates do not include airfare or non-discountable amounts (NDAs), which cover port taxes and gratuities. Dates: February 19-26, 2023 & February 26 - March 5, 2023. Your well-being is more than a priority, it is an Olivia core value: it defines our approach to how we serve you, our community. It was everything I had hoped for and then some. Olivia Jones, Heino and Kjell Holm are seen during the naming ceremony of the cruise ship 'Mein Schiff 6' on June 1, 2017 in Hamburg, Germany. colorado river rv campground. To give you extra time to bond on our larger trips, we also designate special tables at meals for our Solos and a special seating area at performances. What if I have specific needs? Love Island 2023 aired its most brutal dumping twist yet on Wednesday, just over a week before the final. Exceptional entertainment, friendly personalized service from Team Olivia, bucket list destinations and friendships that last a lifetime are just some of the highlights you will find on an Olivia vacation. douglas county oregon firewood permit. Norwegian announced the cancelation in a letter to guests on February 10. Travelex Insurance Services, Inc. CA Agency License #0D10209. What are the accommodations like? "The most frustrating part is my mom called them last week to make sure everything was still a go," Cooper said. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. But, there were ALL types, races, sizes. Once you book and pay in full about 45 days later, even if the trip is a year away you risk losing $1k if you cancel. Olivia is THE leading travel company for lesbians and LGBTQ+ women having produced well over 300 trips for more than 350,000 women. Olivia Danilko, from Wilmington, North Carolina, was also set to sail on Saturday on Symphony of the Seas for a graduation trip she just wrapped up her master's degree. We encourage you to call and speak with an Olivia Travel Consultant at 800-631-6277 option 1. For travel insurance questions, please call Travelex Insurance toll free at 1.800.228.9792 and reference location 05-1466. Once you sign up for a trip, we will send you a confirmation email that includes a link to the private group on Facebook. Get Olivia travel announcements and deals delivered right to your inbox weekly! Stay tuned as we have other amazing announcements to come. Olivia's Golden Anniversary celebration sold out so quickly, this second cruise was added, aboard Holland America's elegant Nieuw Amsterdam. If you have additional questions or plans to start a group, please contact an Olivia Travel Consultant. For questions about a vacation youre already booked on. Even for travelers who had cruises canceled a week or more out, the cancellations are a headache. Rates are per person, in US dollars, and based on double adult occupancy for all trips. Some were sick for a day until they got sealegs. Team Olivia is available to assist you by phone Monday Friday, 8:30 am 5:30 pm PT PUBLISHED 6:16 AM ET Jan. 12, 2022. After a skiing accident, Joshua Adams, soon- to-be divorced 40-year-old grumpy, hot billionaire, made an offer I could not refuse. The cruise lines, resorts, hotels, lodges, carriers, excursion providers, and other suppliers providing tour services to The Olivia Companies, LLC (Olivia") are independent contractors and are not principals, agents, employees, partners, or joint ventures of Olivia or its affiliates. If you are having trouble seeing your past or upcoming vacations, please email memberservices@olivia.com. The cruise line, they said, didn't offer any help with arranging travel home or with finding a place to stay in Florida. After a skiing accident, Joshua Adams, soon- to-be divorced 40-year-old grumpy, hot billionaire, made an offer I could not refuse. What are the potential scams & how will I deal with hassle? Egypt's Mobile Phone Numbers have changed. Olivia is also happy to offer low monthly payments when you finance through Uplift. Though everyone was ultra considerate of their sisters, and followed the rules of the ship, the only time I thought people were not polite was when they went and reserved all the pool chairs at 7 am and never showed up to use them. It sounds like a broken record; new cruise line cancellations. Get Olivia travel announcements and deals delivered right to your inbox weekly! She scraped together $50,000 for the deposit to charter the SS Dolphin IV, and announced the event to Olivias devoted mailing list. 18 years ago, she was approached by DJ Rockaway, the woman who would eventually become her wife. To be who you are and feel safe traveling the world. Are special rates available for groups? She said send in your deposit, and you cant cancel, summarizes Tisha Floratos, Olivias vice president of travel and business operations. By Ceylan Yeginsu. They got wilder and louder and freer as the week progressed, as did everyone. His broad frame, lust-filled eyes and masculine scent had me begging for more. If there is a performance opportunity we think will be perfect for you, well contact you to discuss it! In the event the companion . Contact an Olivia Travel Consultant for more information. On Wednesday, Royal Caribbean . "What are you going to do to help these people that are pretty much stuck?" "I already took time off of work and spent money on COVID tests in preparation," she told USA TODAY. Carnival Glory Cruise Cancelled. Please refer to ourTerms and Conditions Terms and Conditions form to see the schedule of cancellation fees. Three major cruise lines have canceled sailings on a combined 18 ships as COVID-19 continues to spike around the world amid spread of the Omicron variant. We found out while we were flying! Our next adventure with Melissa is Etheridge Island, an all-inclusive festival August 30 - September 5, 2022 at Dreams + Secrets resorts in Playa Mujeres, Mexico! And we come and we bring kindness and joy and generosity everywhere we go. Case in point? The Olivia Companies, LLC, All Rights Reserved. It's 10 minutes just to check your email. One woman had 2 girlfriends. Spears said she decided to call Royal Caribbean last week because she saw reports of COVID-19 cases rising. *Excludes US citizens traveling within the US on Olivia land-based vacations. It doesn't get crowded until 11pm and dies down around 1230. What are the sunrise & sunset times? ", "About to go on our fourth Olivia vacation! Multi-Unit Residential; Residential; Hospitality Fort Lauderdale, FL Half Moon Cay, Bahamas San Juan, Puerto Rico Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, USVI Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos Islands. Get Olivia travel announcements and deals delivered right to your inbox weekly! U.S.: 800.631.6277 INT'L: 415.962.5700. The ship was not crowded like the Disney Cruise I took. Between Dec. 15 and Dec. 29, cruise ships sailing in U.S. waters reported 5,013 coronavirus cases to the CDC. We snuck some on though thinking we could get free juice to mix, but free juice is only in the am. Learn More. However, the following conditions apply: Please note that wheelchair accessible rooms cannot be booked online but our Travel Consultants will be happy to assist you! Our Travel Consultants can be reached at USA or Canada: 800.631.6277 or International 415.962.5700, option 1. Are there limits on Olivia's responsibility? Will I fall ill with the dreaded stomach bug? When will I receive my tickets? All Olivia tripswhether big cruises and resorts, intimate riverboat and luxury trips, or off-the-beaten-track adventure toursare created specifically for our community. The tour participant (guest or traveler) acknowledges and agrees that Olivia shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, or expense whatsoever for any failure of performances, improper act, or any omission to act. There have been many guests who have found their love on Olivia., For evidence, look no further than Floratos herself. In addition to the main tab with the overview, youll find separate tabs with info about the itinerary, entertainment, ship or resort accommodations, pricing, and pre- and post-trip Vacation Stretchers (when applicable). Even their port fees and gratuities for the same vessel and similar itinerary can be almost double what the other company charges? Olivia is THE leading travel company for lesbians and LGBTQ+ women having produced well over 300 trips for more than 350,000 women. USA & CANADA 800.631.6277 x1 | INTERNATIONAL 415.962.5700 x1. What will the weather be like? Cooper and LaQuinta were stranded in Miami. CST#1009281-40, Amsterdam to Switzerland Riverboat Cruise, A Taste of France: Food & Wine Riverboat Cruise, information on our website about traveling solo, https://olivia.rezmagic.com/Booking/Account/RequestResetPassword, When a guest makes a reservation, Olivia must be informed of any physical disability or mental condition they have that requires treatment, Olivia has the right to refuse or revoke passage or participation to anyone who, in its judgment, is in a physical or mental condition that makes them unfit for travel or who may require care beyond that which Olivia can provide, Olivia reserves the right to deny participation in certain activities based on past or present conditions, All guests with disabilities must be self-sufficient and should travel with a guest who will provide any necessary assistance during the trip or in the event of an emergency, Guests who use a wheelchair must provide their own small, collapsible wheelchair and may find certain areas inaccessible. You can now request information from this business directly from Yelp, James C. said: I had to get a notary done and I had never done it before. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't ask for a reimbursement. The pandemic has not ended, and some sailings have been cancelled due to too many Covid-19 cases onboard. Then disappointed and frustrated. What happens when I book at the last minute? CST#1009281-40. From concerts to cruises, Olivia Travel has been creating inclusive LGBTQ+ spaces for nearly 50 years. Royal Caribbean's Odyssey of the Seas has also had to make itinerary changes, including canceling port calls, due to at least 55 cases of coronavirus on board. Tom Cruise showed off his beaming smile and perfect pearly whites . Typically, these services are not fully covered by your credit card company, homeowner's policy, or medical insurance. The Olivia staff made sure the trip was fun and exciting. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. James D. DeCamp/Zuma Press Wire, via Newscom. Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises have canceled several trips as the Omicron variant continues to wreak havoc with the cruise . You could show up to eat when you want, sit where you want, be alone when you want, and surround yourself with others when you want. The wine card offered by Holland America, and the coffee card, a rip off. Dates November 24, 2023 - December 7, 2023 . It was so worth it! She heard that cruise ships were having to skip ports because of it. The trips FAQS tab has detailed information on the topics were most frequently asked for that particular trip. 26 February 2023 - 05 March 2023 : E Caribbean : Olivia Cruise . We will include information about visa requirements for US citizens on the trips FAQ tab approximately 9 to 11 months prior to the start of the trip. Limited Availability Trips While most cruises still haven't been canceled, the CDC advised against cruise travel last week. . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I feel right at home every time I travel with them. Olivia has had the pleasure of taking nearly 300,000 lesbians and LGBTQ+ women on trips across the world in the last 30 years. just a thought- we are looking to go next May or August if anyones interested.Love the Olivia idea so much, but just too expensive and out of my school hol restrictions. Great deals available now from $1699 for 9 night of pure excitement. Its cruising during COVID so its a gamble you take, he said. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-12800818', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');cruise and it cost $7,500 in the end total for a standard balcony room. Are you an artist or do you represent an artist who is interested in performing on an Olivia vacation? Required fields are marked *. Perhaps a group of like minded women could get together to go on a more affordable (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The idea stuck, the record label quickly transformed into a travel company, and the first two Olivia cruises were scheduled back-to-back in 1990, bringing 600 women each to the Bahamas. Royal Caribbean said it will pause operations on multiple ships due to COVID-19, canceling some sailings and pushing back one ship's return to cruising. Listen to 'drivers license' out now: https://smarturl.it/driverslicensePre-order the debut album SOUR: https://OliviaRodrigo.lnk.to/preorderFollow Olivia Rod. Do you have Olivia's "Beautiful Together" song stuck in your head? They start at 10 am serving on the beach, saying Alcohol time! The Olivia reps made sure from the go you were told to feel free, Melissa ** told us to leave all our "junk", go and just enjoy the week, feel free, feel free, that's all you kept hearing and by the 2nd day I noticed we and others let our guard down. From large cruises to resorts, intimate riverboats to adventure vacations, we always charter the entire ship or resort so that you can always feel free to be yourself. 0:18. We love hearing from you, but due to the large volume of materials we receive, we are unable to confirm their receipt or provide updates. Crown Princess cruises through April 29, 2022 Island Princess cruises through April 17, 2022 Guests booked on these cancelled cruises will have three options: Option 1: Princess will offer to move guests to an equivalent cruise (see replacement voyage list). The affected voyages include 3- and 4-night Bahamas . Sunday Closed; . What if I cancel? The Symphony cruise was to be their first cruise since March 2020. There are so many solo travelers booking Olivia trips, in fact, that theres now dedicated solo programming, should you want to participate. Cruises are cancelled AGAIN in Australia despite hopes they would set sail before Christmas - as new Covid variant Omicron spreads . Guests booked on these cancelled cruises will have three options: Option 1: Princess will offer to move guests to any other 2022 Regal Princess Mediterranean cruise of the same duration. That's nearly 31 times the number of cases reported in the first two weeks of December, the CDC said. Olivia Gift Certificate . We continue to stay closely connected to each one of our cruise, resort, riverboat, and tour partners, tracking the latest health and safety protocols within the travel industry. Olivia gets your business because they are the only one offering an all female experience. Olivia Travel, THE travel company for LGBTQ+ Women, provides exclusive chartered cruise and resort vacations. I can't say this anymore clearly.don't, Daniel C. said: I went to this place because of its great reviews and cheap prices,. 19 February 2023 - 26 February 2023 : E. Caribbean : Olivia Cruise. We go to different parts of the world, where maybe theres a certain opinion about gay women. Please request a new password at https://olivia.rezmagic.com/Booking/Account/RequestResetPassword. 48 cases . Friends tell friends, friends bring friends, says Floratos. And other cruise lines haven't canceled sailings yet. Will I need a passport or visa to travel? Rose found out midflight on Friday that their Royal Caribbean International cruise was canceled less than 24 hours before they were meant to board with their family. Norwegian Spirit cruises embarking through April 23. 3 Guests. They were not phased by topless women or anything else going on. Your email address will not be published. All meals aboard a cruise are included, as are all meals at resorts and most meals (as specified) on all our other vacations. What sets us apart is bringing entertainment thats by the community, for the community, says Floratos. There's a multitude of entertainment to choose from every night. Several have taken to social media platforms like Twitter, to discuss the matter. "I just got off Celebrity Apex, which happened to be our 9th cruise since July and getting on another cruise tomorrow," Robinson said. Booked a cruise many months ago with @RoyalCaribbean and still have no idea whether its sailing or not. Halts new bookings for cruises departing through early January, Friday, Royal Caribbean International joined Norwegian Cruise Line, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, A cruise line didn't provide a COVID test to a symptomatic passenger, which is being used to quarantine COVID-19 positive crew members, After more than 5,000 COVID cases in two weeks amid omicron. I hope this helps. Please check with your local public health department or personal physician regarding immunization requirements for all countries on your itinerary. Any recommendations or evaluation of insurance are intended for these residents only. The Olivia Companies, LLC, All Rights Reserved. We want solos to feel that they have space to meet other solos, says Floratos. Norwegian Cruise Line has canceled cruises on eight ships, due to "ongoing travel restrictions" and COVID-19. It's best to buy your wine and lattes each. Weve had adventures from the Arctic to the Caribbean, and countless stories to tell. While most of our guests identify as cis lesbians and queer women, our community is vast and rich, and were happy to have you. The tour participant (guest or traveler) agrees that neither Olivia nor its affiliates shall be liable for any damage, loss (including personal injury, death, and property loss), or expense occasioned by any act. If you have your original Princess Cruises Gift Card, a credit will be added back to that card, so always hold on to your gift cards even after you fully use them. Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Line on Wednesday canceled sailings amid rising fears of omicron-related coronavirus . Whatever trials you have gone through, whatever triumphs you have made, this is a time we can all celebrate as one. I was leading a resort, and my wife was on as a vacationer, she says. The TV programming was just the L word channel 24 hours a day, a few movie channels, a couple cable channels. just a thought- we are looking to go next May or August if anyones interested.Love the Olivia idea so much, but just too expensive and out of my school hol restrictions. Im so upset about it too. Booked a cruise many months ago with @RoyalCaribbean and still have no idea whether its sailing or not," Jeff Dover tweeted. Now, one year shy of their 50th anniversary extravaganza of back-to-back cruises in the Caribbean (coincidentally 50 is the Roman numeral L, from Lesbian to Liberation to Love! notes the website), Olivia Travel is the most influential lesbian travel company in the world. And there were so many guests that I met and came up to me and introduced themselves as non-binary, or clearly were in the transgender community. You name it, theyve gone thereand if they havent, they welcome guest suggestions. New Trips , Fort Lauderdale Half Moon Cay San Juan St. Thomas Grand Turk. Now you can listen to it any time you're missing your Olivia family! How do I book a trip? They are for UK residents only. Please visit our airfare discount page for the most up-to-date information, or contact an Olivia Travel Consultant, who will be happy to share the most current discounts and recommendations with you. You were free to do what you wanted. They created the first lesbian anthology, in response to Anita Bryants 1977 anti-gay campaign. In his luxurious mansion, I became his live-in physical therapist. And thank you to all the wonderful women we met on the trip. If you have additional questions about traveling independently, please contact one of our Olivia Travel Consultants, who will be more than happy to speak with you about our Solos program! They plan to celebrate Rachel Olivers birthday on a Carnival cruise later this month under a cruise line casino promotion that only requires a payment of taxes and fees so they wont be out much money if it gets canceled. They also havent at least offered assistance for accommodations on how to get back home leaving my mother and I stranded in Miami," she wrote. Wifi? We did it for our 10 year anniversary but my goodness, for money like that you can do alot of other things. It was founded by Judy Dlugacz in 1973 as a women's record label, Olivia Records. I look forward to many more great adventures with Olivia. 1949 classic lesbian novella by Dorothy Bussy, President Obamas LGBT Leadership Council, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. LEARN MORE ABOUT ETHERIDGE ISLAND When I got, Robert G. said: First thing first, I honestly have no clue why all of these bad, David W. said: I came to san francisco with my girlfriend who has never been and was, Andrew A. said: I've had bad experiences with passport renewal in the past. You are free to be yourself on this cruise. There was no access to US news, as I am a CNN junkie, no US newspapers, and you were cut off from all the crap of life. If anyone has a casino comped cruise, go to your casino offers page, then enter the reservation number of your recently-cancelled cruise. There were many rich women. New Trips , CELEBRATE 50 YEARS OF OLIVIA The Billionaires Dalliance by Olivia Cruise (ePUB). SHIP SAIL DATE CRUISE DURATION ITINERARY EMBARK/DISEMBARK Coral Princess 10-Nov-22 6219 7 Queensland Roundtrip Brisbane Coral Princess 28-Nov-22 6221 7 Queensland Roundtrip Brisbane The following cancelled cruises have an exact match. 434 Brannan St. San Francisco, CA 94107. Olivia was founded in 1973 as the first and largest independent record company specializing in women artists. Unfortunately, there are still cruises being cancelled in 2022 due to Covid-19 and the uncertainty surrounding it. Throughout their storied history, their programming has been booked by more than 350,000 people, embarking on 300 trips spanning cruises, riverboat vacations, and resorts, all of which are rented or chartered specifically for Olivia guests. You cannot cancel your reservation online but our Cancellations Team will be happy to assist you! On that page, just click the + Join group link to request access and one of our group administrators will approve your request as soon as we can. What do the rates include? She was in her room most of the time. Leaves me in the end feeling like I am getting ripped. On Friday, Cosme was looking at how to adjust other bookings including a hotel stay and his work. Whether it's a precaution or understaffing or a combination of both, Norwegian leads . #beautifultogether". They launched Olivia Records, a record label that released LPs of . "What an absolutely fabulous adventure of a lifetime! Or as she calls it, the lesbian love boat. It was to Alaska, an apt choice because, as she explains, lesbians love whale watching. In her standup routine, she quips that there were 800 lesbians onboard, and a whole boatload of drama: Were you looking at her, or her, or her, or her, or her, or her, or her? (You get the picture.). Heres what some of our incredible guests have to say about traveling with us. It kept happening but it was all okay. Olivia has the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Explore our wide array of vacations and find the trip of your dreams. The numbers of COVID-19 cases reported on cruise ships are stacking up again: At least 50 cases of COVID -19 on Royal Caribbean's Odyssey of the Seas. . Then one day a fan mused, Wouldnt it be great to have a concert on the water? Dlugacz, struck by the idea, reimagined it as a four-night cruise in the Bahamas with Olivia artists like Dianne Davison and Cris Williamson headlining as entertainment. Norwegian has canceled 10 cruises in an effort to protect the "health and safety of our guests, crew, and communities," the cruise line said. Replacement Voyages for Cancelled World Cruise and South America Cruises. New Trips . Launched in 1973 using a $4,000 loanand not-so-surreptitiously named for the 1949 classic lesbian novella by Dorothy Bussythe mission of the collective was to bypass the predominantly male financial gatekeepers of the music business, in a time when a woman couldnt even get a credit card without a co-sign from a man (that happened shortly after in 1974, with the Equal Credit Opportunity Acts monumental passing). And yeah, if youre looking to stereotype a lesbian cruise, this is probably what youd come up with. Olivia is THE leading travel company for lesbians and LGBTQ+ women having produced well over 300 trips for more than 350,000 women. Please enter your verification code and click Submit.. KAKcruiser. And the guests keep on booking. Both Norwegian Cruise Line and Royal Caribbean have canceled cruises from Florida. Thanks for such a wonderful trip!" I understand covid but NOT the cancellation less than 24hrs! The ship will return to service on April 26 after dry dock. Some of those sailings were set to depart as soon as Saturday, leaving some cruisers in a lurch. Are non-binary and trans guests welcome on Olivia Trips? We look forward to bringing our community back together and welcoming you on one of our incredible vacations. Holland America tried to make their money on you with the drinks, as is normal. Experience the magic for yourself! It is up to you to protect your vacation investment. Margaret Cho tells a joke about a gig early in her career, working as a comedian on an Olivia cruise. Most of our guests never experience any motion sickness because the ships we charter are equipped with state-of-the-art stabilizers. Jeff Dover (@JeffDover11) January 8, 2022. Between Nov. 30 and Dec. 14, cruise ships operating in U.S. waters reported 162 cases of coronavirus to the CDC. Yes, typically on trips with 100 or more guests, we set aside time and space for guests to hold their own daily Turning It Over meeting for members of all 12-step programs. The cruise industry is a mess at the moment. PORT CANAVERAL, Fla. - Norwegian Cruise Line issued a new advisory Tuesday, canceling numerous cruises . Dial 1.800.631.6277 (within the US and Canada) or 1.415.962.5700 (from everywhere else) and select option 1 to connect with an Olivia Travel Consultant. As Tom Cruise shows off his beaming grin at the Producers Guild Awards MailOnline takes a look back at his teeth transformation. Please note that unless otherwise indicated, a nonrefundable deposit of 25% of trip cost is required at the time of booking for all trips; this excludes pre- and post-trip Vacation Stretchers, which must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable.