$299.73. Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 4. I have a set that I am Removing from my 2019 platinum that look brand new. My Cart: 0 item(s) . Has anyone installed the illuminated door sill plates on a 2021 yet, no instructions were included. We do not currently service your area from this store. Shop 2022 Nissan Kicks SR Illuminated Kick Plate - Platinum Reserve, 2 Piece, Front Only. i, or use up to We will send you an email when the item is restocked. After confirmation, we will arrange your production and ship the product to you. If you are worried that passengers entering and leaving your car will scratch and dirty the entry door sill, or you want to add a bright spot to your car door sills. This will allow you to continue viewing your order history and saved VINs and it can be used to login at FordPass, Ford.com, and Ford Credit. Have not checked. Our sets come with one kick plate for the driver's side door and another for the passenger's side door. One time charge per month is enough. We do it because we are fellow truck lovers ourselves and we know how much your truck means to you. Please click the button to go to the home page or visit one of the categories below. Pm me if interested. The bright led beads give you enough light to get in and out of the vehicle in the darkness also improving the safety factor. Shipping is FREE over for orders over $40.00. When I get back home on Friday, I will dig up my schematics I had scrounged together as well as the part numbers (if I haven't posted anything by then send me a PM so I get an email reminder). LandRover,Jaguar,AlfaRomeo,Tesla,Lexus,FIAT. Fellow FORD lovers across the country are raving about RECON's LED door sills and we don't want you to miss out. 441 E Roosevelt Ave #100, Zeeland, MI 49464. Please note that account registrations previously created directly on this site will no longer work. Wicked !!! Illuminated entry; Memory seat; Navigation system . . These custom LED panels replace the OEM ones and feature brighter illuminated and your choice of 5 different colors. ENDS 3/31/23. 264321FDBK. Once your package is shipped, you will receive an email containing the tracking number. Ford F250 11-16 Illuminated Emblems Chrome in Amber, Red & White. Part # 08E12-TVA-120A. At least that's the cheapest I've found. Set of Four (4) Polished. Model Y Illuminated Door Sills - Installation Manual. Points If you receive the wrong package, please contact our customer service as soon as possible. Sets come complete with two kick plates that fit the front cabin doors. Custom products or products with custom colors take approximately 2-3 weeks to manufacture. Shop. step 5)Install the magnet at the bottom of the door . If you receive a package with missing goods or multiple packages, please check your mailbox to see if you have received the relevant email notification. Our lighting solutions are powered by our BoardFree technology. Ground shipping is always free to the continental US. Contact our sales team today for more information on how you can make a positive first impression on colleagues, business partners, and potential clients with our sills. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 2023 Super Duty Order Tracking / No Off Topic Please. Will pm you to remind. Custom text available, please note at checkout! 5)How To Install This LED Door Sill Pro Lights? In order to be eligible to purchase this product, you must be a Tesla vehicle owner. This set has all 4 doors illuminated so the wiring will go around the doors themselves, simplifying the install to only having to remove those panels. If an item is returned due to the wrong address, the customer will have to bear the shipping and return costs. Free delivery for orders over $99.00, USA and Canada wide. Part Number: VNZ6Z-99132A08-A . This is what the switch and the ambient lighting module control. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. New truck should be here soon. That explanation seems ludicrous. Save These RECON door sills are an aftermarket truck accessory that you just have to have. Our LED Door Sills provide good lighting guidelines for entering your car. ). I have done this on my 2016 Platinum (why Ford didn't put illuminated door sills on the King Ranch, Platinum and Limited models is beyond me.I guess they wanted to leave it exclusive to the Limited model only. 20. We ship without signature required. I purchased the item a year ago and have done nothing. . Black plastic door sill piece not included. Exclusive Manufaktur. Door Sill Protectors[installed_msrp] $40. If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here: We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Its the first contact between people and vehicle. No matter what FORD you drive, the chances are that we have a set for you. I ordered the Illuminated Scuff Plates (shown on Monroney sticker below). Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. As promised, wiring diagrams and info (.pdf attached)! If memory serves me right, the hardest part was finding the correct 2 wires in the rats nest of a wiring harness down there. At vehicle pickup I noticed that the scuff plates installed say "EV6 First Edition". All symbols and product names used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Illuminated Door Sill Trim is the finishing touch to dress up the interior while protecting the lower door sill from scuff marks. (red wire connects to the positive and black wire connects to the negative. Show off your FORD truck pride and ride in style. 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited AWD LIMITED-L4 AWD. I have already priced them out for my car and they were an option for my year, but does anyone know if they are ore-wired with a plug like . Durable corrosion resistant finish features brushed polished accents 2018 - 2019 Camry SE Illuminated Door Sill Did anyone get the illuminated door sills to work without the foot well light with hardness on an SE model? From: $128.99. . Prevent scuffs and scratches to your Ford Maverick's Door Sills with a set of genuine OEM Door Sill Plates by Putco. We pay the return shipping & there are no restock fees if you need to return all or pay of your order for 60 days. Pay in 4 is currently not available to residents of MO, NV, or NM. Bently,Mitsubishi,Nissan,Mclaren,Buick,Cadillac,Mazda, waterproof and dustproof, IP67 level. pls check the detailed specification on the product page.If you do not know how to measure it ,pls contact us . You can read about our cookies and privacy settings in detail on our Privacy Policy Page. Billet Aluminum Illuminated Door Sills The stock door sills of your 2009 to 2014 F150 don't do a whole lot besides absorb your scuff marks. See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times, Because of the nature of these custom products, we don't offer regular returns or exchanges. Test if the led door sill is working properly.Step 2. Did mine last year; snap out, snap in, took me 5 minutes to do it. I was looking at 2017 F350 platinum as well and I noticed F350s come with illuminated door sills. The effect is outstanding, and the car looks a lot more upscale. Because our sill plates are water, corrosion, vibration, and shock resistant, this LED solution is built to last. Stick with a company that develops products you can trust. Select your car makebelow for customization, We offer another Battery-powered LED Pedal version Click here to purchase:LED Pedal Battery-powered, Step 1. (Max 15 characters) It will provide you a new, elegant look to your car. Ford F150 & SVT Raptor 09-14 Illuminated Door Sill Brushed Finish Blue Illumination. 2x magnetic switches & installation templates. Description: Help protect door sills from scrapes and scratches with these attractive Door Sill Plates. MSRP : $139.00. We understand that you are too, and that you put lots of time, effort, thought, and money into your truck and the aftermarket parts you buy. step 2,Clean the area where you will install it and make it dry. Additionally, purchase a set that simply reads "FORD" or buy LED door sills that are specific to your MODEL. Matches the aesthetics of my new car nicely. When you open the door, the door sill pan lights up and displays the vehicles name and logo it helps to get in and out of the car more easily in dark areas. They are made of high-quality T-6061. 1x gloves. 2017+ Ford Super Duty Replacement Emblems, Custom Illuminated Door Sill Panels - Fits 2017 Platinum Super Duty, LED Fender Badge Replacements - Black - American Flag 250, 350, 450 - Fits 2017+ Ford Super Duty, LED Fender Badge Replacements - Brushed - American Flag 250, 350, 450 - Fits 2017+ Ford Super Duty, Custom Text LED Tailgate Panel - Fits 2017-2019 Super Duty, American Flag 2017-2022 Ford Super Duty Fender Badge Replacement Set - Fully Customizable - LED and Non-LED, Fender Badge Replacements - Your State Outline - 350 Illuminated - Fits 2017+ Ford Super Duty. The LED will light up in the color of the wire, red, green or blue. Alloy Wheel Locks[installed_msrp] $65. Your message has been successfully sent to the store owner! 19. Maximum amount of discount is $150. You will be amazed by automatic 7 colors changing. Beautifully integrated door sills add class a premium feel and custom looks to your 2015-2020 Ford F150. Ford Black Platinum Door Sill Plates Part Number: VM1PZ-99132A-08B Vehicle Specific Your Price: $ 69.81 Retail Price: $95.39 You Save: $25.58 Check the fit View Details Fits the following Ford Models 2021-2022 Ford Bronco Sport Ford Door Sill Plates Part Number: 8A8Z-7413208-BA Vehicle Specific Other Name: Plate - Door Scuff; Scuff Plate 264321FDBKRD. It's the RECON ones that are expensive. I have a 17 350 DRW Lariat. It will provide you a new, elegant look to your car. $299.95. Thanks so much for pulling that apart to show me. Package : Ford Door Sills + Installation Instruction, 2Pcs Front Door, 2Pcs Rear Door, 4Pcs(Front+Rear Door), Your email address will not be published. ? The black door sill trim plates are manufactured out of polished T-304 stainless steel, and polished to a mirror-like finish. Required fields are marked *. Not an active part. Illuminated Door Sills This Fits Your 2021 Toyota Highlander Part Number: PT94448200 Supersession(s): PT944-48200 Highlander LED logo illuminates icy white when the front doors are open to help with entry into your Highlander. For more customization requirements, please contact our customer service, thank you! $350.00 $279.99. (Max 15 characters). Yet another Main Event first; custom illuminated panels that fit the in Platinum Super Duty door sills! Next, remove the A pillar cover on the passenger side. LED illuminated Door Sills LED Wireless Illuminated Corvette Door Sills with 7 Colors Change $ 69.99 - $ 159.99 LED illuminated Door Sills LED Wireless Illuminated ACURA Door Sills with 7 Colors Change $ 69.99 - $ 159.99 LED illuminated Door Sills LED Wireless Illuminated Dodge Challenger Door Sills with 7 Colors Change $ 69.99 - $ 159.99 Worth the bucks and give a nice finished look. Ford F150 09-14 Illuminated Door Sill Black Finish in Blue Illumination. Bespoke door sill guards carbon, illuminated. Putco Black Platinum Door Sills with Super Duty Logo (17-22 F-250 Super Duty) Starting At: $99.99 Save (67) Rear Door Sill Protection with Super Duty Logo; TUF-LINER Black; Blue (17-22 F-250 Super Duty SuperCrew) $29.99 Save (67) Rear Door Sill Protection with Super Duty Logo; TUF-LINER Black; Dark Gray Our product is a great way to add some personality to your vehicle while also providing a practical benefit. Guaranteed Genuine Toyota Door Sill Protectors. Energy saving. step #1 is to disconnect the battery. But really the W204 . 1. You can expect your product within 5-10 days. From there, you're left to figure it out and hope for the best. Sills can be utilized in a variety of ways. Buy HANSSHOW Door Sill Protector with LED Light for Tesla Model Y 2020-2023, 4 Pieces Front/Rear Illuminated Door sill, Magnetically Controlled Illuminated Door Edge Guards Anti-Scratch: Door Entry Guard - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Custom orders take 2-3 weeks. Click to enable/disable Google Analytics tracking. Illuminated Ford Door Sills Feature: 1,Stunning Look. Ford,GMC,Chevy,Corvette,Dodge,Hyundai,KIA,Infiniti,Mini, Price includes one pair of inserts. Fits: Ford: Bronco MSRP $149.00 $130.38 Add to Cart Door Sill Plate Part Number: HL3Z-1613209-AB Options: Front Left Front, Left Front Other Names: Scuff Plate, Plate Door Scuff alucard3 You can also change some of your preferences. These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features. We use cookies to let us know when you visit our websites, how you interact with us, to enrich your user experience, and to customize your relationship with our website. Accessories.ford.com reserves the right to change program details at any time without obligations. They may come with instructions that are unclear, or without any instructions at all. Our sill plates are waterproof, corrosion resistant, and impact resistant. They're so bright that everyone will see them from across the parking lot and know just how awesome your FORD truck is. Quick Charge Cable Package . All symbols and product names used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. My truck is a Lariat and thought they would be neat but have not got around to putting them in. While an update is not required, please consider using. Special Color $425. Upgrade your vehicle with Putco Door Sills today. Manufacturing high-quality automotive & truck products for 50+ years. Swap them out with a set of these Recon Lighting F150 door sill plates and you'll want to keep your doors open as much as possible, just so you can catch a glimpse of the illuminated F150 logo and Ford oval staring back. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 2006 F150 5.4 Sputtering - New thread CONDENSED. . This elegant addition requires no additional wiring to your vehicle's electrical system. Part Number: PT747-34100. When you open the door, the door sill pan lights up and displays the vehicle's name and logo it helps to get in and out of the car more easily in dark areas. TITAN and TITAN Exterior - OEM Nissan Accessory # 999G6-W8PL0 (999G6W8PL0) Toggle Navigation Notes: Black Platinum For 4-Door Models. Fits: Toyota: Sienna Add to Cart Door Sill Protector MSRP $20.00 $13.43 Modern Toyota Part Number: PT747-34010 Other Names: Door Sill Plate Description: Black molded UV plastic piece placed in the door sill of the vehicle. Our LED illuminated sill plates are the thinnest way for your brand to shine. Visit New Country Toyota of Westport in Westport #CT serving Easton, Darien and Norwalk #5TDESKFC5PS082831 . Custom engraving on each plate. Read More Luxury III FWD Illuminated door sills for IS350 question. Thanks for all the info. LEARN MORE $114.81. College Hills Honda is a franchise . All visible logos (other than Aoonuauto) are trademarks of their respective companies. That's why you need products of the highest quality. Includes: 2x Illuminated Door Sills 2x Magnetic Switches & Installation Templates 1x Pry Tool 1x Sills Installation Indicator 1x Gloves 2x Alcohol Wipes Model 3 Illuminated Door Sills - Installation Manual. It is so special and personality. Kind of silly these things are $130 per side. Yet another Main Event first; custom illuminated panels that fit the in Platinum Super Duty door sills! Within 48 hours of shipment, you can track your package on the 4PX / YunExpress / DHL / Fedex service website. Add your Name and Email Address and we will send you an email with a link to this cart so you can use it on another browser or device. They're the ultimate way to upgrade your FORD truck. . Made from premium 316 stainless steel and come with a brushed finish. Protect your Ford's door sill from damage, in style, with the the Officially Licensed platinum black Ford logo stainless steel door sills. and pls contact our customer service to confirm the Logo. If you have registered with the FordPassTM App, at Ford.com, or Ford Credit you can use the same email address to register on our site. 21-inch Panamera Exclusive Design wheels painted in Satin Platinum. Offer availability depends on the merchant and also may not be available for certain recurring, subscription services. When applying, a soft credit check may be needed, but will not affect your credit score. You must be of legal age in your U.S. state of residence to use Pay in 4. PayPal, Inc.: Loans to CA residents are made or arranged pursuant to a CA Financing Law License. GA Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457. RI Small Loan Lender Licensee. Pay in 4 is available to consumers upon approval for purchases of $30 to $1,500. No need to remove drivers side as the wire splits off from one connection to two lights. Door Sills with "F-150 Raptor SVT" engraving add a quality style at an affordable price! I really don't know how to praise it! Whether it's a quick trip to the grocery store, or a late night fishing adventure, as soon as you activate these LED door sills, everyone will be in awe. 2X Mini Cooper Puddle Lights Ghost Shadow Projector Lights, 2X LED Audi Ghost Shadow Lights Car Door Projector Lights, 2X New Orleans Saints Logo LED Car Door Lights, LED Wireless Illuminated Jeep Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Dodge RAM Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Chevy Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Illuminated Toyota Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Illuminated Ford Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Illuminated Honda Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Subaru Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, Illuminated BenZ Mercedes LED Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Illuminated Nissan Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Illuminated BMW Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, Illuminated LED Audi Door Sills Lights with 7 Colors Change, LED Illuminated VW Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Tesla Illuminated Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Lexus Illuminated Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated GMC Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Mazda Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, Wireless Illuminated LED Cadillac Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Illuminated Hyundai Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Corvette Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated ACURA Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Dodge Charger Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, 4X Wireless Custom Illuminated Door Sills with 7 Colors Changing USB Charge, LED Wireless Illuminated Dodge Challenger Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated KIA Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Infiniti Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Door Sills For Honda Civic with 7 Colors Changing, LED Wireless Illuminated Porsche Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Dodge Challenger Door Sill Plates with 7 Colors Change, Wireless Illuminated BMW LED Door Sill Lights with 7 Colors Change, LED Illuminated Buick Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, Wireless Illuminated Jaguar LED Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Volvo Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Door Sills For Ford F150 with 7 Colors Changing, LED Wireless Illuminated Land Rover Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Door Sills Mustang with 7 Colors Changing, LED Wireless Illuminated Mitsubishi Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Lincoln Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Door Sills For Chrysler with 7 Colors Changing, LED Wireless Illuminated Alfa Romeo Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Maserati Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Bentley Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Lamborghini Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Aston Martin Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Ferrari Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated FIAT Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Renault Door Sills with 7 Colors Change, LED Wireless Illuminated Door Sills For Mercedes Benz Smart with 7 Colors Changing, LED Wireless Illuminated Door Sills For Citroen with 7 Colors Changing, LED Wireless Illuminated Door Sills For Opel with 7 Colors Changing, LED Wireless Illuminated Door Sills For Suzuki with 7 Colors Changing, LED Wireless Illuminated Door Sills For Skoda with 7 Colors Changing, LED Wireless Illuminated Door Sills For SEAT with 7 Colors Changing, LED Wireless Illuminated Mclaren Door Sills with 7 Colors Change. Exclusive Manufaktur. It uses electromagnetic induction switch. Please contact our customer service for consultation. Pls measure your car size carefully before making the order, Front Door Dimension: 550 mm(21.65 inch) x 45 mm(1.7 inch), Rear Door Dimension: 280 mm(11 inch) x 45 mm(1.7 inch). When you open the door, the door sill pan lights up and displays the vehicle's name and logo it helps to get in and out of the car more easily in dark areas. Please see conditions and procedure in our return FAQs. New listings: Used 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit for sale, Used 2016 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus for sale If you are worried that passengers entering and leaving your car will scratch and dirty the entry door sill, or you want to add a bright spot to your car door sills. Please make sure the receiving address is current and correct. I would like these if they installed inplace of the oem F-150 plastic door sill trim Don't care for the area these mount on! Unfortunately I didn't jot down the pig tail part number when I wrote down these other numbers, but 984 or 948 seem to pop in my mind. or use up to Search "Illuminated Kick Plate - Platinum Reserve, 2" for 2022 Kicks SR . . Exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act here. Provide as many details as possible to our customer service through photos. MSRP 11 $53,167. Check out the deal on Outer Door Sill Protector at College Hills Honda. 1x pry tool. VIEW DETAILS. I plugged in that part number (hc3b-2613201-ac) and it came up with nothing. 1. USE CODE GET15. Cadillac Door Sills Sort by 1 - 28 of 28 results AVS Stepshields Black Door Sills (88407) 1 $32.79 SAA Door Sills 3 $29.49 - $139.49 Trim Parts Door Sills 4 $25.58 - $414.99 Pilot Carbon Style Door Sills (MD-3002) 0 $14.32 RESTOPARTS Door Sills 2 $59.99 - $139.99 Mr. Mustang Polished Door Sill Plate (MA74097) 0 $112.70 Changes will take effect once you reload the page. We are making updates to our registration process to make it easier for you to login across multiple Ford websites. 2. CarLEDLogo is not endorsed by BMW,MercedesBenz,Audi,VW,Acura,Toyota,Honda,Suzuki, Safe & AttractiveFord illuminated door sills provide good lighting guidelines for entering your car. Aoonuauto is not endorsed by BMW ,MercedesBenz ,Porsche ,Acura ,Chrysler ,Corvette ,Dodge ,FIAT,Ford ,GMC ,Honda ,Hyundai ,Infiniti ,Jaguar ,KIA ,LandRover ,Lexus ,Linco ,Mazda ,Nissan ,Mitsubishi ,MclarenBuick ,Cadillac ,Chevy ,AlfaRomeo ,Audi ,Bentley ,Audi ,Tesla or other featured manufacturers. $500.00 for front and back I think Sultangris is like $100+ for all. We offer sets that feature blue LED lights and red LED lights, in a variety of finishes. The package kits also including the charge wire. *, FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS. Check "Remember Me" to access your shopping cart on this computer even if you are not signed in. Illuminated Door Sills - Highlander LED logo illuminates icy white when the front doors are open to help with entry into the Highlander. Ford,GMC,Chevy,Corvette,Dodge,Hyundai,KIA,Infiniti,Mini, Check to enable permanent hiding of message bar and refuse all cookies if you do not opt in. Please confirm that you are logged into your Tesla account that is associated with your vehicle, or, 2x Magnetic Switches & Installation Templates.