prayer against destiny hijackers Author: Published on: toyota land cruiser hzj 73 technische daten June 1, 2022 Published in: nymphensittich hat gleichgewichtsstrungen My Father, I thank you for your unending love and care for me. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. ***I command every evil pattern of darkness operating in your finances and marriage to catch fire & be burnt to ashes in Jesus Christ name. 1. We also read from the bible how Delilah was bent on destroying Samsons destiny that can also be found in the book of Judges Chapter 13 to 14. I came across multiple videos about Pastor Chinedum and found the exact video that sermoned my rude awakening at 9 am about this dream. 6. We must understand that the devil is the arch enemy of mankind and he will do everything possible to destroy your destiny. Then you can go ahead and declare these prayer points with faith in your heart. 20. Father, May all those who seek shame to my destiny be put to perpetual public shame, in Jesus name. O Lord, anoint my eyes, hand and legs to locate my divine purpose. 4. 12. Lamentation 3vs 37 says Who is he that says it and it comes to pass when the Lord has not commanded it? You can submit your prayer request here, and we will interfere on your behalf. Every enemy of your destiny and foundational problems is subdued now!!! 5.Every Arrow fired by destiny hijackers against my foundation, BACKFIRE and Kill your shooter! enable_page_level_ads: true Every personality antagonizing my divine helpers, die, in Jesus name, 26. Prayers Against Destiny Destroyers Powers that hijack what belongs to me I take them back right now in Jesus name. The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion. It is a service where the power of God is made manifest in higher dimensions. TWO: I remove my destiny from the camp of destiny killers, in the name of Jesus. God bless you. In the name of Jesus. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Lord, restore me to your original design for my life, my destiny that has been derailed adjust back by fire in Jesus name. Then said I, Here am I; send me. There are works to do in Gods vineyard, are you ready to honour a call to service? Your destiny is not in the hands of man, its not even in the hands of God, its in your hand. Subtitle: who you are in Christ? I return to the sender every satanic arrow fired to my direction in Jesus name. Destiny destroyers are forces either spiritual or physical forces that stops one from fulfilling ones destiny in life. 2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help. Secondly, you must enter into His court with Praise the bible says in Psalm 100:4- Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise. in Jesus name. You must stand to fight for your portion in life; you must not allow hijackers of destiny to deny you of your right in life. Cancel, 52-week preaching calendar to help you plan your sermons, Customizable sermon manuscripts for verse-by-verse preaching, Preach with creativity and impact throughout the year, [NEW YEAR] 4-Week Series to kick off 2023, [PRODUCTIVITY] Fulfill your full potential, [FOUNDATIONS] Getting back to what matters most. I have compiled 30 warfare prayer points against destiny killers , these destiny killers are spiritual and human agents of darkness sent by the devil to stop you from actualizing your dreams. 16 When you help the Hebrew women as they give birth, watch as they deliver. This is a deliverance prayer sermon with specific prayers to repair destinies, To save items to a SermonFolder, please sign in to your account. prayer against destiny hijackers. God, arise and let every coven of the power of the night working against my life be scattered, in Jesus name. Theme: who Im in Christ? You have a glorious destiny, you have an enviable destiny. 20. 6. Every tombstone designed for my destiny I shatter you with the hammer of God in Jesus name. Father according to Your word in Malachi 3:11, rebuke devourers in my life in Jesus name. Father, bless the works of my hands in Jesus name. My prayer for you is this, as you engage this Prayers Against Hindrances To The Fulfillment Of My Destiny, your destiny shall be fulfilled in Jesus name. 52 Samek Road, Along 15. Prayers, Destiny Deliverance, This is a powerful prayer and i enjoy it. With fervent prayers, you can recover your lost star Cover your star with the blood of Jesus and with the fire of the Holy Ghost INSTRUCTION: Embark on furious 7 days MIDNIGHT PRAYERS against star hunters. You can submit your prayer request here, and we will interfere on your behalf. The work of the destiny hijackers are to steal your dreams and vision in life and bury it so that it doesnt manifest. I stand against every satanic strongman from my foundation in Jesus name, 24. Search past episodes of Charmonisky: Who Am I in Christ?. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. Any power assigned to kill and bury my career, my children, my progress, my marriage, be silenced now, in the name of Jesus. Tip #1 - how to avoid the prayer blockers Jude 1:20 But you, dear friends, use your most holy faith to build yourselves up even stronger. Pentecostal, This is the prayerline of the Believers Evangelical Fellowship International. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ***By the Power of the Holy Ghost, I command every star & glory hijacker in your life to confess & die in Jesus Christ name. But the Bible says in 1 John 8:9 if we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all our unrighteousness. I reject the spirit of round about movement and no progress in Jesus name, I reject every desert spirit (Dryness) in my life in Jesus name, I declare that no force of darkness shall amputate my breakthroughs in Jesus name, I wash myself with the blood of Jesus from every evil marks of the devil in Jesus name, I release the fire of God upon every progress diverter in the name of Jesus, I shut the mouth of every evil reporter of my blessings in Jesus name, I shut the mouth of every evil broadcaster of my blessings in Jesus name, I destroy every dark agent of the devil fighting my progress in Jesus name, Every evil spirit contending with the angel of my blessings, be arrested and put to eternal chains in Jesus name, Deliverance Prayer Against Delay And Setback. You must resist them in prayers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 11. 5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them. Our website is www.deliveranceseries.com and our vision is creating fulfilled destinies.. When the devil seeks to destroy the destiny of the Children of God, he and his agents have devised many means of discovering the destiny of the children of God. I then went into my YouTube wrote in about the dream I had an unholy dream. ***I command every demonic warfare against your star and glory to scatter by fire in Jesus Christ name. P.O. Biggest Christian Prayer and Bible Website, Father I thank you for your great grace upon my life and family, to you be all glory, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall. Life itself is a battlefield and only the strong survives, in the same way for you to actualize your God ordained destiny, you must put up a fight of faith, you must be violent spiritually, you must resist the devil with the power of prayers so as to overcome him and actualize your destiny. ***I command every demonic warfare against your star and glory to scatter by fire in Jesus Christ name. Thank u lord for dis powerful word, i was move in spirit while praying dis prayer i was filled with fire and the power of the holy ghost, Blessed be the person who sent this post, as we pray using these prayer points may you be blessed along with us, Thank you for this prayer may the almighty God bless you amen. In Jesus' name, I thank you for your provision and supply for me and my home. Father, make all my proposals to find favor in the sight of my divine helpers, in the name of Jesus, Scriptures: 30. War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine 30 Midnight Prayer Points For Financial Breakthrough in 2023, 50 Warfare Prayer Points against forces of darkness. Beloved, if you must have Total Recovery in your life & destiny, then you must pray against Star Hijackers. The Authority you have, you dont know you have it until you know who you are in Christ Jesus. Daily Prayer Against Star Hijackers (2021 Guide) , Say this short prayer every morning and God will set back your destiny and shame your enemies. What Must You Do To Break Free From Destiny Destroyers? You the wicked Haman after my life and destiny, your time is up! They are designed to derail your destiny and never allow it to come anywhere near its potential. 14. You must rise up and fight for your glorious destiny. By the thunder, tempest and whirlwind, O God, arise and scatter every Occultic conspiracy targeted at me, in Jesus' name. Right after surfing throughout the the #pastorlarrymishael #praisetv #praisetabernaclemission. Every man/woman, raising evil altar above or around me, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus. ***I command every human agent positioned by the kingdom of darkness to stop your star from shining, receive the fire of God now in Jesus Christ name. You unfriendly helpers in my life, I command you, in the name of Jesus, depart from me now. Father, I condemn every tongue speaking against my destiny to kill it, in Jesus' name. Matthew 11:12 reads, And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. You will occupy your position in life in the mighty name of Jesus. PENTHOUSE PRAYER WATCH DAY 110 WITH APOSTLE EMMANUEL NICHOLAS - YouTube PRAYERS AGAINST DESTINY HIJACKERS . Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Luke 8:49-50 reference. Click this link to join Now, https://t.me/joinchat/RPiiPhlAYaXzRRscZ6vTXQ . Use an Android phone or Google Chrome for desktop? Mark 10:4-52, Ephesians 6:12 Destiny killers are agents, powers and personalities designed and assigned to kill ones destiny. No matter how gifted such a person is, it may be difficult for such a person to experience a major breakthrough in life. They stand to hijack your destiny from you. Oh Lord my God, deliver me from every satanic prison, in the name of Jesus. Matthew 11:12 reads . 3. He God is on top of things. Oh Lord please deliver me from every stronghold of witches and wizards that are blocking me from making progress in life, in Jesus Name. SIX: Every evil done to my destiny by household wickedness, be reversed now, in the name of Jesus. (Remember you are to plant a seed of the Tithe Of Your Age for the Covenant Of Longevity at the end of this fasting & prayer program, Your email address will not be published. Destiny killers are agents, powers and personalities designed and assigned to kill ones destiny. When Jesus was born, Herod, (the spirit that kills good things at infancy) tried to kill him. We need to pray against every destroyer to possess what God has given unto us. 3. I register my life in the ministry of glory, in the name of Jesus. Ephesians 3:12 For further information or counseling, you can contact me at everydayprayerguide@gmail.com or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. How To Destroy Destiny Destroyers Don't Be Ignorant As believers we must be wise. Reference scriptures are Isaiah. Be blessed and continue being Gods vessel. Required fields are marked *. Amen, Lord by the blood of Jesus, I activate every gift in Jesus name. Amen. Father open unto me Your good treasure and bless the works of my hands, everything I lay my hands upon, let it prosper in Jesus name. For you to overcome destiny killers you must physically rise up and go for your dreams, do not be moved by your mockers, do not let the Tobias and sanballats of these world discourage you, like Nehemiah in the bible never give up on your dreams. If He has called you for solution, it means the trouble you have been going through is finally ending. Any power consulting the sun, the moon and the stars against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.