Amen. Allow him to trust in what You want for our marriage and help us not to be overly sensitive and react to the things that are unimportant. Protestants' Prayer of Thanks. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. 1 Peter 5:8-9 (NIV), I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.Matthew 16:19(NIV) (see alsoMatthew 18:18), Do not call everything a conspiracy that these people say is a conspiracy. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. You graciously reach out to us even when we continually ignore You. I am greatfull all was revealed my husband requested help which we got he is safe at a Christian rehab centre , I can always praise , honour and glory his name he is truly the most high and I believe my husband will come out stronger than he was before 1 John 4:4 Greater is he that is within us than he that is in the world. Give me Godly discretion, that I may always be safe. Follow the Matthew 18:15-17 way of dealing with a sinning brother in the church: personally talk to him alone; if he doesn't listen, bring a witness; if he still doesn't listen, bring the matter to the church; if he still doesn't listen, just let him be a stranger to you. Help me to be honest at all times. Amen. In our current trial, as in the story of Job, Jesus is likewise telling us that God . Next, we lovingly confront the lie with the truth. Proverbs 6:17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are detestable to the LORD, but those who deal faithfully are His delight. Pray Blessings! for those already infected. Give him/her wisdom to discern what and who he/she should listen to. Keep me on your path, Lord, the path of truth. For figs are not gathered from thornbushes, nor are grapes picked from a bramble bush. Luke 6:44 (ESV), You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Keep my mind from evil thoughts. Answer (1 of 18): I would urge you to personally get right with God, so that you can pray to God directly. Zephaniah 3:13 Thank You for taking those nails in Your hands. Help each of us to keep trusting You, recognizing Your victory over the devil and acknowledging the strength you give us to resist him. Pray fo her to seek forgiveness to those she have hurt through lies and manipulation. My heart is heavy and my conscience is filled with guilt. I am against these smooth-tongued prophets who say, This prophecy is from the LORD!I am against these false prophets. Demons lure people from a position of stability into instability in an attempt to capture them in their web of lies. Sinful. We decree and declare that they speak the truth and that they do not embellish facts or speak lies in Jesus Name. That because of our faith and principles, we will be insulted, persecuted and falsely accused of various wicked things. Free and shield us from wicked thoughts that incite and provoke us to think and commit evil. Loosed & Lifted: The Spirit Of Infirmity Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word God is my strong Fortress; He guides the blameless in His way and sets him free. A Prayer To Know Your Grace In My Life A Prayer To Prepare My Mind A Prayer To Produce The Fruit Of The Spirit A Prayer To Remove Hindrances To Fruitfulness A Prayer To Share The Gospel A Prayer To 'Be Holy As God Is Holy' A Prayer When Feeing Lonely A Bond Of Unity In The Body Of Christ A Broken Relationship A Channel Of Blessing To Others They'll never say, "I'm sorry.". I have nothing to fear for you are always with me. I bind deception and lies right now in the Name of Jesus. 'Jesus Revolution' leaves out the tough stuff but gets the music right, Mark Wahlberg gives lessons on fasting during Lent, Sacked chaplain to appeal after losing employment tribunal case. Since You are their Helper and Your grace is working mightily in them, the person I am praying for is becoming more and more truthful and honest every single day! For there are many false prophets in the world. 1 John 4:1 (NLT), But test everything that is said. I had been looking for a prayer that addressed the deception and revealed the truth and also lovingly addressed the individual and the situation in the true nature of Christ, Your prayer expressed the love, truth and mercy of God and gave speech to what we should say to our Heavenly Father. Dont have anything to do with such people. 2 Timothy 3:5 (CEV), You were running the race so well. I am sure these powerful prayers are more than effective at changing the lives of your friends positively. She has a call on her life to serve in the Middle East. Let Your Spirit, O Lord, nurture in us a humble spirit that regards others with respect at all times and in all things. The old saying, "A family that prays together, stays together," carries a lot of weight. Put aside distractions and get immersed in God's Word. Wherever we are - God, be our strength and harbor. Name Meanings: How Is Your Name Prophetic? They will reject the truth and chase after myths. 2 Timothy 4:3-4 (NLT). Give me the grace to utter words of faith through prayer. Lord, I ask that you give me peace of mind. I am remaining married to him under the directive of God, but I do not want to be a fool; I want to be privy to my husbands deceit. Lastly, by the enabling grace and confidence that God gives, we should ignore the lies. You say that You will never leave me or forsake me. I ask that every veil be removed from my eyes, that I will not be blinded by the opinions of others, by the thoughts and ideas of the world, but I will know the true voice of my Shepherd. December 2013 Lies can only be dispelled with the truth. We are joining in agreement with you for complete healing and wholeness. Don't return the hurt when difficult people hurt you. I pray that you pour your grace upon me. I beg of you God, i hope you hear my prayer and watch over me. Blessings Follow Obedience How do we deal with the fact that there are people whom we trusted, yet have lied to us? They speak in absolutes, such as 'always' and 'never.' Absolutes are meant to support a point of view, but they're rarely true and can easily incite denial and opposition. For many will come in my name, claiming, I am he, and, The time is near. Do not follow them. Luke 21:8 (NIV), But be careful. Rather train yourself for godliness 1 Timothy 4:7 (ESV), Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. 2 Timothy 2:23 (ESV), Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. He knows his time of an end is drawing near. Prayer for protection from enemies God, hear my voice. On Recovery from Addiction Prayer God of many chances, As I tread this path to recovery, I seek Your protection and Your guidance. Freedom To Gain Access To The Open Door Protection from Contentious and Hostile People Prayer Lord God, We know that everything we do reflects on You. I know that you are the most important thing in my life, Lord, and I know that what I did was disappointing. In Jesus' Name. 1 John 1:8 If we say that we do not have any sin, we are deceiving ourselves and we're not being truthful to ourselves. Give ear to my prayer - it does not rise from deceitful lips. Then they will receive forgiveness for their sins and be given a place among Gods people, who are set apart by faith in me. Acts 26:18 (NLT), Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who dont believe. He never came clean it's always God show me that something is wrong with our marriage. A Prayer to Break the Spirit of Deception, Are You Being Deceived? She has done the entire family wrong. You are invited to use these texts in your own worship and private prayer. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. I pray that my sister stop being manipulative and having animosity towards me and my family. Lord, You are the Creator, You alone are perfect, without any flaw. September 2013 It certainly isnt God, for he is the one who called you to freedom. On Retaliation or Revenge Prayer God of Mercy, You are the God of Justice. Protection from Questionable Opportunities Prayer Lord over all, You direct the steps of those who submit to You. Shield us from these wicked individuals, O Lord, and muddle up their plans, that they may not be able to further steal from others or do harm to others. For we are familiar with his evil schemes.2 Corinthians 2:11(NLT), Submit yourselves, then, to God. Scriptures: Psalm 51:6; Isaiah 61:1; John 12:36, 14:6; 1 John 1:5; 1 Timothy 4:1; 2 Timothy 3:13; 2 Corinthians 11:13-14; Hebrews 13:9. I trust people on their word and get hurt as a result. I thank you God for all of your characteristics that embody truth. Can You Change Your DNA? And let Thine enemies be scattered, and let those who hate Thee flee before Thee" (Num. New Season Need to add an acknowledgement of permission could you send it to me. I am not saying we should just allow anybody to slander us. On Pride and Arrogance Prayer Lord of my life, You desire humility from us. But with You, all things are possible to them if they believe. God gives us a very hard path to follow with people who are hard to love. Help them to be vigilant against subtle influences that can corrupt their thinking, weaken their convictions, cast doubts about their faith or sway their focus away from You. You've been going there without telling me, you deceitful child! June 2013 That said, here are three ways to graciously deal with liars and deceivers, even in the church. Prayer is a soul struggle. Those who start destructive fires, those who cause serious vehicular crashes, and those many others who give no thought to the harmful consequences of their irresponsible actions. Yes, they focus and keep their focus on their life and the issues that have to do with them and their areas of responsibility. His only hope to take out believers is to get them to believe a lie. From my position as priest in (my loved one's) life, I . Amen. Yours. This is the message of the Incarnation, that God is with us. We are lifting you up in prayer. Give us the strength to remove all holds of greed and all covetousness in our hearts. Mostly, though, I pray that you give (him or her) peace for when I do apologize. Why Does Jesus Get So Angry at the Temple? Living Single: Seeking God's Will ForMarriage Praying Big & Audacious Prayers For Your Child Draw me deep into your very being, into the core of your love for me, others, and the world. I curse every attempt of the devil to get me to buy a lie. With deepest gratitude, The serpent is the spirit spouse troubling the marriage of Adam and Eve. This false teaching is like a little yeast that spreads through the whole batch of dough! He is well practiced in lying and hiding things, he blames me for his choices and emotions. They dont understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4 (NLT), The LORD opens the eyes of the blind. For he will bring our darkest secrets to light and will reveal our private motives. The Crossword Solver finds answers to classic crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles. That said, here are three ways to graciously deal with liars and deceivers, even in the church. They will deceive others and will themselves be deceived. 2 Timothy 3:13 (NLT), He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 2 Thessalonians 2:10 (NLT), Watch out for false prophets. What I am saying is we should not let the lies and accusations shake us. The Love of God - enfold us. Your first problem is believing Catholic myths concerning Mary or some supposed other 'super' saint. 4. August 2013 They ask for forgiveness and repent before You. December 2014 April 2014 "A liar deceives himself more than anyone, for he believes he can remain a person of good character when he cannot." Richelle E. Goodrich, Making Wishes: Quotes, Thoughts, & a Little Poetry for Every Day of the Year Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Matthew 7:16 (NLT), Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions. Matthew 7:20 (NLT), A tree is identified by its fruit. Selean, You love every word that devours, O deceitful tongue. Constantly remind us how You received far worse persecution than any we have experienced. February 2014 Reveal the lies, deception, and those things that are hidden or concealed. Many people think of "grace" as some sort of ability to be passive. Bless us, O Lord, with the steadfastness and contentment to trust Your promises and be joyful in Your provisions. Kenneth Copeland Ministries' Church Listing can help you easily find a Bible-believing ministry near you. i need all hidden things to be revealed in my husband Craig's Life. Help me maintain good health. A Prayer for Your Enemies. Moses (the "meekest man on the face of the earth," Num. P.S. Prayers for My Daughter's Husband. Father, we come boldly to Your throne of grace, and find mercy and grace to help in time of need. 1165 E. Plant St. Winter Garden, FL. Then he got up and was baptized. Acts 9:18 (NLT), When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. I repent for being a liar, a deceitful person, being a cheat and dishonest, flattering other people, giving a false appearance, having pride, ego and vanity, being false and faithless, pretending I am something other than what I am, and for falseness of dress, thoughts and actions. 5. The Bible says that telling lies and being deceitful is one of the detestable sins before you As I go about my day, keep me safe from contracting or developing diseases or ailments. Amen. You can pray these items in part, or Ive also combined them as a collective prayer at the bottom of this post (with an image to save, pin, or print). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. May the love of the Lord bless us all. God is able to do more than what we ask of Him, so let's trust Him. Thank you for this and for being so in depth with scriptures. I Declare And I Decree What I mean is, when people think "gracious Christians," we think of the kind who just allow anybody to deceive them and manipulate them, and then forgive and forget the offense. Quotes about Deceitful. Lead us away from hostile individuals who might stir up our fleshly side to respond in a shameful way. Keep me safe from harm from wicked people who try to cheat me. Forgive me for the lies I have said. I have given them no message, yet they go on prophesying. Jeremiah 23:21 (NLT), Therefore, says the LORD, I am against these prophets who steal messages from each other and claim they are from me. Lord Jesus, my mind and heart are not at ease. We pray that you are able to gain strength and comfort from our time of Intercession. I have lied alot to all close to me, i pray for your forgiveness. I pray to you as the ultimate truth of the universe. Help Me To Discern. A deceitful peace is more hurtful than an open war. Proverbs 17:7 wisdom speaking. 4 They say, "With our tongues we will prevail. Prayer is the breathing and panting of the Spirit after God. Votes: 4. Help him/her not to believe everyone who claims to be a Christian or speak on behalf of God. Our vision is to see believers experiencing the fullness of THE BLESSING which includes divine healing, supernatural prosperity, the God kind of love and more; operating skillfully in God's Word; and well-trained to discern good and evil. 4 My soul clings to you;*. Work And Enjoy The Journey In The Wait Whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered behind closed doors will be shouted from the housetops for all to hear!Luke 12:2-3(NLT), So have no fear of them, for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. Matthew 10:26 (ESV), For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.Mark 4:22(NLT), So dont make judgments about anyone ahead of timebefore the Lord returns. Share this post via the sharing links below. You open opportunities for those who follow You. To enjoy our website, you'll need to enable JavaScript in your web browser. Teach us to restrain our desire to retaliate, knowing that meting just recompense upon our offenders belongs to You alone. You have said in Your word pray without ceasing. Stay up to date with the latest Christian news! July 2013 Pretending to be a Victim. Forgive me for all the lies I have ever told anybody. The Bible warns us to be on the, 2014 Womens Retreat - Enter The Garden: A Return To The Beginning, 2013 Couples Retreat - Loving Each Other, 2011 Womens Retreat - Putting On A New You, Living Single: Seeking God's Will ForMarriage, Pray For The President Of The United States, Praying Big & Audacious Prayers For Your Child, Praying For Families So That They Can Withstand. It can be a reminder that we do not have to go out into the world without the power of God going . In You, he has no power over us. Your steadfast love has been my motivation to seek healing from my addiction and Your loving presence is now my courage to break free from this bondage. Then you will learn to know Gods will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.Romans 12:2(NLT), For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. Philippians 2:13 (NLT), May he equip you with all you need for doing his will. Pray Against Deception And Manipulation Life Hurts. All glory to him forever and ever!