WebFor a Sick Friend O Holy Spirit, please come like a dove Shield and protect now the one that I love. Allow both care and loyalty to grow within the members of every family. We also pray that You would restore the bonds that have been broken with some of our family members. Remember to also pray for the salvation of sick family and friends, asking that their transgressions be forgiven and that God will have mercy on them in sickness and health. Be with their hands and feet as they serve as yours. In your name, I pray, Amen. I trust, Lord, that this agony and suffering that is only in my head, will come to end and positivism will shine upon me as I read, hear, study, and preach the truth in the Bible. I need Your specific directions on how to interact with ______. I started noticing her limping and she went back to crawling alot more and she cried in pain when changed her diapers. Thank you Lord for your loving kindness and mercies everyday! Put your trust and hope in the Lord and His ever-loving compassion. Thank You Lord,for heal us all from the coronavirus diseases. Will you be healed gradually? For all who experience fear or anxiety, We pray for peace of mind and spirit. Let them not go astray, and let them be familiar with your words through the Bible. All diseases come at Thy call and go at Thy bidding. Lord, Your scripture says that you heal all diseases and whoever believes in You will not perish but have everlasting life. O' Holy One I come before you today in need of your healing hand. It teaches the children, especially, to form a habit of prayer, depending on God for all that they need. Send forth your Word and heal their diseases. Living Lord, Your love has held me and kept me through this suffering. I need You to give me wisdom on how to love ____ well. 2. As the saying goes, A family that prays together stays together. Praying with our families strengthens our bond. I'm coming to you today as your child, longing to hear from you and asking for your divine healing. The enemy has no way come to my side.I ve been redeemed by the blood of the lamb. I am healed and set free. Amen. Keep praying I know we will be for all of you and then be still and let God this is my story so let this become yours. Give me the strength to move forward on the path youve laid out for me. The cares. Touch their hearts that they may accept our pleas for forgiveness. Prayer for Healing of those afflicted with Coronavirus. Grant us hope, strength and mercy in our time of need. St. Padre Pio Prayer Loving Father, touch me now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. Let Your healing power flow through every cell of their bodies. WebPrayer for Healing Merciful Lord, You are our Creator, and you are our Healer. Heal us all from the Coronavirus diseases. Thank you that you are Able to do far more than we could ever imagine. Let peace reign in our homes and let compassion fill each of our hearts. The doctors walk in for the papers and I told them they were not cutting a toe nail off my baby ripped up the papers they were trying to change my mind and I would not hear of it no longer.. Episcopal Prayer. May they be strengthened and brought back to full health. In the name of Jesus Amen, I claim healing for all those suffering from the Coronavirus, God be with them May it continue to be a sanctuary of blessing, comfort, and love for each one of us. Thank You Lord Jesus,for blessed us all with Your love,Your mercy and Your grace. May we seek comfort from God whenever sick or depressed and know that He will console our mind, body, and spirit. You see where no one else is able to fully see or understand. Remove all fear, Lord, and replace this fear with affirmation from your word. Let us find rest in you as we restore ourselves and become one family unit, the way you would want us to be. Help me to demonstrate trust in you to my family. May your resurrection life bring healing and wellness into their being. I pray that You would, in Your mercy, give me back the health and strength I need. Mark 5:34: He said to her, Daughter, your faith has healed you. I pray for Gods favor over this situation in Jesus Name Amen. We, therefore, pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name. O God, by the grace of the Holy Spirityou poured the gift of loveinto the hearts of your faithful people. Even when my faith is weak, you say it is enough, and my love for you is strong. And I know you already hold my heart and life in your hands. But boy, he is such an example. Grand Spirit Thank You for being with me through all the ups and downs of my life and for the many blessings that You have given me for which I praise and thank You. For that, we ask Your Holy Spirit to surround us with Your love. I pray that my discomforts will turn to comforts, my pains to gains, my deprivation to more blessings, my losses to profits, my tear to smiles, my sorrows to pleasures, my illness to wellness, my debts to credits and my dreams to realities. Tend with Your goodness the pain that they bear Heal now their sickness with miracle care. Matthew 18:18 Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Enable our families to be as a triple-braided cord that cannot easily be broken. I trust in you Lord and in you alone to heal me with any form of skepticism towards blessing that you will be employed upon me. Does the Bible Mention What to Give Up for Lent? You know where we need to be set free. Dear God, we commit to you those in our families who have fallen sick. May You,Lord Jesus,bless them,bring healing and comfort and back to full health,Amen. For those who are guiding our nation at this time, and shaping national policies, that they may make wise decisions: We know, God, that there is nothing You would want more than feuding relatives to reconcile with each other. Heavenly Father, we turn our hearts to you. That happens quite often. In Jesus mighty name I pray. And whatever you loosen on earth will be loosened in heaven.. May You be the comfort of our family members who are physically in pain right now. Your mercy is from everlasting to everlasting. You are utterly faithful, and you have never failed us. I pray for my loved one that they would be held at this time in your loving arms. Amen. A Prayer for Healing Sick Family and Friends Lord Jesus, thank you that you love [ name of the person who needs healing ]. Enable us to throw our cares onto you, our mighty God. A Prayer for Healing Sick Family and Friends Lord Jesus, thank you that you love [ name of the person who needs healing ]. Let Your perfect love cast out all of my fears related to our relationship. You are in charge of this day. In the second paragraph of the prayer there is a huge misprint -Heal your sons and daughters and revile them Im guessing you meant to revive not revile. The Memorare calls upon the Virgin Mary for protection, help, and intercession and returns with mercy for the plea: O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. We believe that you are our Healer, our Great Physician. Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild any damaged areas. Enable us to throw our cares onto you, our mighty God. Almighty God, you know that we are surrounded by many great dangers, and because of our human frailtywe cannot withstand them. Carry them high far above till they see He tells us in Deuteronomy that these diseases that have come against te Egyptians will not come upon His people if we are obedient to His Word and does what He says. Let them be filled not with suffering but with your healing words. Remember, the big idea of the Bible is to reestablish the Garden of Eden, to take us back to the way we were, and Adam and Eve they didn't struggle with bursitis or spinal issues or crick in the neck. For these, we pray in Jesus name. So it's essential during prayer to talk to God about what hurts us physically. Praying daily with the family is a good habit to form, especially at the beginning and the end of each day. I have faith and trust in You,Lord Jesus.If God is be with me who can be against me. "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. O Lord the oil of your healing flows through me like a living stream. Almighty Father, Thank you for your love, grace, and mercy. Thy will be done In Jesus mighty name I pray. Help us erect healthy boundaries between our parents and us. Let it always be a restful place for our tired bodies at the end of the day. We may not be with our families all the time today, but I trust that You, Lord, are always with them. My dear Lord Jesus Christ, Lord, my heart and prayers go out to all those being affected by the Coronavirus. A Prayer for Those Who Are Ill with Coronavirus Father God, You are the ultimate Healer. So in the book I say you can expect to be healed. May You be the comfort of our family members who are physically in pain right now. We have not been aware that a little over a week ago 5,000 people died from the flu and the government is not saying anything about that. You have compassion for us in our sicknesses and our pain. Remove all inflammation and cleanse any infection. I ask for your life giving water to pour down upon her. All rights reserved. For these, we pray in Jesus name. St. Padre Pio Prayer Loving Father, touch me now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. O Lord, hear our prayer. Matthew 10:28. We ask your peaceful spirit to heal our family and all other families broken by divorce. Read through this collection of healing prayers to ask God for mercy, grace, and peace for those dealing with sickness. Thank You Lord Jesus,for everything. You are a blessing. We ask You to heal the wounds in their hearts as well. Thank You, God, for always raising us up with Your mighty hands. It was a deliberate and evil act. Heavenly Father, thank You for renewing our hearts and minds. The Bible tells us to pray for healing from God, and we will be blessed with health and strength to overcome whatever pain we face. Give them comfort as well, God. But now there is a difference; the initiative is entirely with God. In Jesus' name, Amen. Healing from Physical Illness Prayer. Jeremiah 17:14. I have no problem praying at all, but during the pandemic I was a little unsure. Christianity.com is a member of the Salem Web Network of sites including: Copyright 2023, Christianity.com. Address: We need hope restored. I began searching for prayers to pray for people who got the virus and having something that was all ready written out was very helpful and as I was led by the Holy Spirit, I became more free in commanding the virus to leave and for healing. Please help me to point my family to you, even though I feel so lost and confused. You are our strength when we are weak, God, and we are always grateful when You manifest Your power through our lives. Amen. I pray for those that have lost their love one,that God will console and comfort them and for the souls of the faithful to rest in peace .Prayer is our only weapon. I ask, in the name of Jesus, that you would heal this disease, that you would have compassion and bring healing from all sickness. Touch them with Your Healing Hands, Lord. So Be It, Amen! We believe that you are our Healer, our Great Physician. Let your holy mother be a good role model for us and remind us that, apart from you, our families are our refuge. Protect us from the wounds that result from the harmful instructions of the evil that manifests in the division of family members after disputes. Give them hope. The words we say are extremely important the Word says they bring life or death, blessing or cursing. WebSET A Let us pray to God, who alone makes us dwell in safety: For all who are affected by coronavirus, through illness or isolation or anxiety, that they may find relief and recovery: Lord, hear us, Lord, graciously hear us. Thank you for your love, and for your promises to your children. Heavenly Father, we turn our hearts to you. Father I come before you asking for healing for the people who have the covid 19 virus,Im asking for complete healing for them Lord . You are our Healer; we give thanks for all who serve as instruments of healing. It will manifest Allow them not to be influenced further by the works and powers of evil, and assist them in fighting their own spiritual battle. We believe that you are our Healer, our Great Physician. Thank you that you will never waste our pain and suffering. I am the Lord Lord who heals all diseases. We thank You for healing, salvation and the ability to make wise decisions. Amen ~ Jennifer O. Allow us to rest in your arms, for you are our only safe place. Please forgive me of my sins, cleanse me of my unrighteousness, and begin your healing from the inside out. Let your holy mother be a good role model for us and remind us that, apart from you, our families are our refuge. And you deserve all the praise. All these we pray in Your Name, Amen. That's what I desire. Help me appreciate that after the sorrow, joy is sweeter. May your grace carry them through this hard time into a new season filled with hope and joy. I offer you no promises, no bargains, no deals to exchange for my health. In fact, right now, in the name of Jesus, I cancel the assignment of the enemy. You are Jehovah Rapha - the God who heals. Guide our way, Lord, as we go on with our lives today. So that could be part of their testimony, but God is still healing them. Help me,Lord Jesus,to have great faith,to humble myself before You at all times,and bringing before You those who need Your power of healing. If there is a particular prayer that resonates with you, bookmark this page or write down the prayer to remember at a later time. Be our protection against all the works of evil that seek to destroy our family. Protect her from Satan's lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. every organ, tissue, cell in my body is functioning as God created it to function. Lord, You walked on the earth, understood the broken world, yet also rose from death into resurrected life.