You are our strength and defender. Help us to overcome evil with good, bless those who curse us, and pray for those who spitefully use us. Your enemies are at work to stop you, but you shall resist them in Jesus name. Heavenly Father, our work is essential to you. For one thing, it can help to change our own attitude towards the person. I decree by the blood of Jesus, I reject evil report concerning my job, in the name of Jesus. Prayer Point: Oh Lord, my God, let my enemies be turned back, fall and perish at your presence. We know that we are called to love our enemies but it is so hard and the natural response to hatred can often be more violence or worse yet-ignored news of their actions because theyre seen as unlovable. But Youve given me guidance on how best to show them compassion instead; let this strength flow through me like water when I am faced with negativity from others around me (and even within!). I will be dressed and armed with the weapons of God. I bind the work of the enemy in my life in Jesus name. I know that when I call on You, You will guide me and give me the victory over all my enemies at work. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Please don't let evil destroy and triumph over my life. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. Any evil power monitoring my progress, go blind in the name of Jesus. Heavenly Father, we come to You today asking for Your protection against the enemys schemes. 5 5) Prayer for Protection against enemies at work. 47. Today at this time, I meet before you, asking you that you move away from me every human being that wants to hurt me. as you engage this aggressive prayer points against enemies at work today, all your enemies shall bow before you in Jesus name. Every enemy, exploring devastating strategies against my progress in life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. Grant me wisdom and courage in the face of adversity, that I may always acted in accordance with Your will. Father, I thank you for your spirit of love and mercy upon my life. The Lord shall vindicate me, in the name of Jesus. Prayer for Protection against Evil. Even with difficult co-workers. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA). 44. https://is.gd/dBsd60, I am praying for Gods protection on my job. In Jesus name, Amen. Let all satanic records keeping the steps of my progress be roasted, in the name of Jesus. Amen. To avoid this, we need to pray a prayer for protection against enemies at work. Jesus Christ. Let all satanic satellites and cameras being used to observe my spiritual life be roasted, in the name of Jesus. 3 3) Prayer to Defeat the enemy you hate. Please give me a protective shield to protect me from enemies at work. Lord please clearly expose my enemies' bias, lies and true motives to management. The prayer points on our website is to guide you as you work on improving your prayer life. Lord, I ask that you would surround me with your angels and protect me from all evil. You are God. Spiritual Meaning of Hearing Knocking Many Times, Spiritual Meaning of Hitting Your Toe/Foot Against A Stone, About Evangelist Joshua Orekhie Ministries, Prayers Against Strange Woman Attacking The Source Of My Glory. By your compassion and understanding, you see the danger that we face every day at work. 21. 3. This is not always easy, but it is what God calls us to do. Try praying for your enemies on a daily basis and see how not only their hearts change, but yours as well. Lord, pierce the darkness that surrounds my enemies at work and let Your light shine through them, breaking their wicked schemes and revealing their malicious intentions. I ask you to watch over me again as you do always and stop the evil deeds of others from going further. 48. Help me in need, give me strength and energy in the face of my sadness, fatigue, affliction, and heaviness. (James 5:16). Lord, please give me the strength and wisdom to make peace with my enemies. May I never forget the importance of being guided by Your hand at all times. INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am to 3pm. Keep me from envy, greed, laziness, resentment, hatred, lies, betrayal, curses, threats, and theft. I pray that they will realize what they are doing and turn from their ways. Wisdom. I pray now for Your protection against the plans of my enemy at work which is such a difficult task. Thank You, Lord, for hearing and answering my prayer. Precious Jesus, you know well what it is to be persecuted by enemies on earth. His website- online ministries are created to teach people how to interpret their dreams with prayers. I shall not regret; I will become great, in the name of Jesus. I pray for freedom from all my enemies at work, visible and invisible. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. Let my enemies remain humble and obedient to you, without daring to have even a look that can harm me. Dear Lord, Please protect me from my enemies at work whom conspire and plot against me. I trust in You, Lord, and I know that You will see me through this difficult time. Dear Lord, as I face my enemies at work today, I lift up my heart to You in praise and thanksgiving. Dear Father, I pray for my enemies at work today. It is an act of love that can often lead to healing and reconciliation. So I ask that You would give me wisdom to know how to handle this situation. Maybe they are going through a tough time in their personal life and taking it out on those around them. I command every agent of depression to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus. I know that they are out to destroy me, but I trust in You. When life is complicated, and I dont know what to do, please help me remember that you are with me and never alone. 30 Prayer Points For Favor In The Workplace. Let your presence overshadow me all the days of my life in the name of Jesus. Nevertheless, imprecatory prayers serve to remind us of two things. Dear God, I come to you today seeking peace and forgiveness. With your help, I will not be overcome by any challenge or difficulty, but instead will look to You for guidance at all times. God, with your Divine Mercy and great power, be my defender against the evil and persecution of my enemies at work. Related: Prayer for Enemies to Leave Me Alon, Related: Prayer to Cancel Evil Plan of the Enem, California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Policy. Work is one of the things we value most today. Lord, hear my prayer against their wicked plans and cancel their plans against me. Prayer Points. You are a God of compassion and understanding, and I know that you will help me to move past this conflict and find healing in my heart. Oh Lord, use my substance for the furtherance of the gospel, in the name of Jesus. When we pray for our enemies at work, it shows that we trust in the Lord and His ability to work on our behalf. Protect me from all evil and guard my soul. Prayer for protection against enemies at work. I receive power to get wealth. PRAYER POINTS FOR ENEMIES OF PROGRESS. Beloved father, thank you for everything you have done for me in my place of work. In Jesus name, Amen. I resist the devil in Jesus name and declare that he has no power over me. 31. But the moment some people are not creating the enabling environment or freedom for you to thrive at your workplace may lead to serious problems. Father, I come before you asking for your help and protection. 1. Give me opportunities to influence others and share Your love with them, so that the workplace might be transformed into something that is honoring to You. Prayer for Peace of Mind Lord Jesus, my Refuge, every day I sit here at work and do the same thing. Lord, I ask you to protect my minds at work. As we leave our home, let us ask almighty God for protection against enemies at work so that we can return home safely. * learning to love my enemies Every door of oppression opened against me at my workplace, backfire, in the name of Jesus. Enemies are everywhere and as Christians we should know that this world is a world of battle, as Christians our number enemy is the devil himself. There is no other God like you. Gods protection is the fruit that nourishes our Christian faith. However, we are surrounded by envious people who steal our energy, happiness, and success at work. You can now pay your offerings, tithes, sow seeds or partner with us. My God, protect me from any negative energy that wants to penetrate my mind and body. Im super excited youre here! This doesnt mean that we are condoning their actions or changing our opinion of them. Father, we are on a journey of growing faith in You. In our effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website, Youtube to Google without prior notice and your website or contents will be removed from Search Engines and you may receive a strike. Proverbs 16:7: When a mans ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. This verse reminds us that when we are living in a way that pleases God, even our enemies will be at peace with us. However, the great thing about this opposition strengthens the children of God. I know that they are trying to harm me, but I trust in you. Fill me with your love, so that I may overflow with love for others. However, there are many good reasons to pray for our enemies at work. Please pray for me have been under attack at my place of work.someone breaks into my class and burns my teaching aids it has now happened twice, These prayers shall be done in the name of Jesus covered in the blood.Amen, God give me Power to overcome the spirit of delay. This is very hard for me, as I crave control over all things. Lord, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ. Those planning to make trouble with me in order to set me up at my workplace, you shall not succeed, so therefore, i command you to write for your sack in Jesus name. My Father and my God, extend your shield and your powerful weapons to me. Thou power of God, usher me out of the balcony of disgrace by fire, in the name of Jesus. I pray that You would protect me from any attacks or schemes devised by those who wish to do me harm. I know that Your love is big enough to reach them, even in the midst of their hatred. Thank you Lord for with you all things are possible. Christ calls us to stand up for what is right, even when it isnt easy. I know that you are always with me, and I thank you for that. Let all satanic computers set in motion to monitor my life be roasted, in the name of Jesus. Every anti-victory spirit, loose your hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus. Help me to fix my eyes on You and not on the things of this world. Whatever happens, I only ask that You continue to provide in Your good timing, through Christ, my Lord. The Psalms offer a great deal of wisdom surrounding the topic of enemies. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.". Thank you. This is even truer in the workplace where so much is at stake, and competition can be fierce. My name is Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum, i am a Man of God, Who Is passionate about the move of God in this last days. Deliver me from evil, and help me to live my life for you. I bind every spirit of fear, worry, and anxiety in Jesus name. O Lord, station and establish me in Your favour. You should reject. When it comes to issues that attached to a job position, obstacles will always arise and should be addressed with prayers and fasting. I cannot live without you. Lastly, I pray for favor from my superiors, co-workers, and subordinates gaining trust and friendship. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Dress me in Your armour so that I can stand firm against the devils plans at work. I confess that I have sinned against you and ask for your forgiveness. 7 Most Dangerous Midnight Prayers Points Against Enemies. I ask that You would have Your way in my life. O Lord, let Your presence begin a glorious story in my life. An enemy at work is an enemy fighting someone for one reason or another at the place of work.. Protect me, O Lord, from the craftiness of the enemy, and save . When we pray for our enemies at work, we are asking God to bless them. You know my every thought and You know my every need even before I do. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. In Psalm 18:17, we are reminded that He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes who were too strong for me.. In Jesus name I ask and pray. I beg you to bring them closer to you so that they may discover the joys and wonders of your infinite wisdom and compassion. Put in us an invisible reminder of your love and protection. Sanctify us through your truth. Be thou glorified in Jesus name. Please pray. Be with me as I take this stand and fill me with courage that can only come from You, Amen. I believe in God and his son Jesus. 17. 35 Prayer Points For Protection Isaiah 54:17 - Prayer Points For Protection From Enemies. I pray that You would help me to see my enemies as You see them (even if it is a difficult relationship), and to love them as You love me. *love is a gift The enemy is trying to attack me and I dont know what to do. Lord, amid such a hostile place, I ask that You watch over me. O God, arise and attack every lack in my life, in the name of Jesus. People fall over themselves to get ahead without regard to anyone else. Thank you for preserving my loved one despite the attacks of the evil ones. Lord God, you hear our prayers for protection and hear our words as . A Prayer for Your Enemies. Thank You for allowing us to see Your greatness. 6. O God, hide me from those (name them) planning to conspire against me and my position, in the name of Jesus. Surround me with your divine hedge of protection. 9. Enemies At Work can be used by the devil to hinder the expansion and advancement of someone at his or her place of work. 1. Keep me safe and secure, out of the reach of those who would do me harm. Dont be a passive believer, be an active one, only spiritually active and battle ready Christians have what it takes to overcome the enemy. Amen. I take justice as a breastplate, to protect my heart from all evil and ensure my victory. Wherever possible, use me as a means to make the place better. Show me ways to communicate compassionately with these individuals, so that we may begin to build a bridge between us. Praying for our enemies a work can be a difficult thing to do, but it is an important part of being a follower of Christ. Thank you, Lord, for being with me always and granting me victory even in the hardest of trials. 10) Oh God my defender, defend me from those too strong for me to handle. They see what we say, what we do, keep our actions and words at all times. All my trials, become gateways to my promotions, in the name of Jesus. So, God as I work alongside my colleagues, I pray against any . Lord I thank you for your peace and daily strength in my life. 14. God protects us by placing spiritual instruments in our path with which we will be able to defend ourselves from any onslaught of the enemy. 20:11. Enemy At Work. For your word says: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10). Love is not always easy. Remove all negative energy from my life and my work. Deliverance And Prayers Fire With Dreams Interpretation Ministry - Copyright 2010 - 2020 Evangelist Joshua Orekhie. Related: 19 Bible Verses for Good Night Prayer. My God, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Do you want Gods protection against enemies at work? Related: Prayer to Cancel Evil Plan of the Enemy. Preserve us and all your people of harm and deception, from the fear of the enemy, of the arrow that flies by day. Please give me the strength and faith to know that you are always with me. Allow me to be more understanding of these people who are against me. The same problems are still here. Heavenly Father, our work is essential to you. Thank You, Lord, that because of Your great love we are now reconciled to You. God, Father of goodness, creator of all things, and sanctifier of all creatures. Deut 7:23. Defend me with your strength and your greatness from the power of my sensual and spiritual enemies at work. Every satanic friend around me that is working against my breakthrough and blessing, I command you to be exposed now by fire in the mighty name of Jesus Mighty name. 2 2) Prayer to Remove enemies from your life. Pls do I have to pray them as it is or I take it one after the other n pray. These prayers will keep witches and Satanists away forever. If you need prayer, please email dreamswithjoshua@gmail.com. Here are 10 strong prayers for protection from enemies at work. Lord Jesus, following Your example and command, we pray for our enemies today. It can be through career pressure or just plain rivalry. Please give me strength to remain calm and grant . Prayer is one of the most powerful weapons we have against enemies at work, and when used consistently, it will help to break down their stronghold in our lives. I pray that they will feel your presence in their lives and be changed by it. Pray and thank God for His provision in Christ for favour and open doors, in the name of Jesus Christ. I command every agent of demonic delays to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus. I repent of my sins and turn from my wicked ways. This can be a difficult task, but it is one that God calls us to do. I pray that You would also work in their hearts, that they would see the error of their ways and turn from their hostility towards me. A lot of people are working hard but unfortunately the enemy is putting holes in their hands thereby making it difficult for them to achieve good things with their hands. I cannot bear being trampled on like I am nothing. Father, expose every secret, responsible for delay of prosperity, in the name of Jesus. But you call us to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us. I surrender myself to You, Lord. God settlemen me in realms of the spirit very well. Take these prayers: Every curse of poverty, in my lineage, I neutralize you in my life, in Jesus name. I come to you today asking for your protection from my enemies, especially the enemies at work. Lord, I pray for your protection against the enemies at work. Lord, in Your mercy, hear my prayer. 27. We ask first that You would saturate our lives with the Holy Spirit's power and might . When others conspire against us or murmur against us, keep us at peace. Thou King of glory, arise, visit me and turn around my captivity in the name of Jesus. While the workplace is a potential place to develop good relationships, it is not a secret that one can have enemies at work. 6 6) Prayer to overcome enemies. Shaping the battlefield. I ask You to please stop the anger. Hatred of God's enemies. Prayer Points. Jesus Christ, protect me and defend me with the power of your Divine Grace from every visible and invisible enemy at work. Lord God, I pray for your spiritual and physical protection in our work where our influence, our priorities, and character are put to the test. The Battle Prayer. I ask for Your continued watch care over me and my family. Heavenly Father, I come before you today, there is a legion of the enemy making several attempts to take me down, I pray thee oh Lord that you will destroy their counsel over me in the name of Jesus. Heavenly Father, I love You and praise Your holy name. Thank You that You are slow to anger and abounding in mercy. Lord, guard my heart and mind against discouragement and despair. Amen. As the commander of our lives, we know that you take care of us from all our enemies and that while we are in you, we will fear no evil. I thank You that You are the God who sees me. I give you glory, honor and praise, in Jesus name, Amen.. Amen. Thank You for Your goodness and grace. Amen. Amen. Every obstacle in my life, give way to miracles, in Jesus name. I pray for your protection from all evil, especially at work. God, help me to see others the way you see them. I take the Word of God as a sword of the Spirit to cut off all slavery and defeat Satan. Every evil arrow fired against my life; go back to your sender now in Jesus' name. Below are 15 Prayers for Protection from Enemies. Dangerous enemies assigned to rubbish my destiny your time is up die, in the name of Jesus . Father, protect us from our very sinful . Prayer for Wisdom in Dealing with Toxic People Lord Jesus, my Precious Savior, it is not easy dealing with toxic people.