The prepaid card market (value terms) in Australia increased at a CAGR of 9.9% during 2017-2021. Tip for consumers:Bewarethe card reward are most likely be suitable towards western customers ONLY. Please contact us at service@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com and enter Customer Success Agent in the subject line.Thank you, for giving us the opportunity to give you a better customer experience. Got this gift card as part of G2 product review. Not sure what time they start working. This post contains references to products from our advertisers. I think they are eight totally unrelated retailers in all. If you already have an account and have redeemed a Prepaid Rewards Card with Prepaid Digital Solutions' before, you will need to sign into your existing account. I chose the digital card and use the card on Amazon for a 24.99 product, very smooth progress with no problem. Id much rather make it work some other way. Then they replied, is not sufficient, request further billing document showing my name which I supplied. But I can also use the amazon gift balance to purchase a gift card to a local store or restuarant, so I'm not even limited to shopping at amazon this way. FOR PREPAID. but I found the perfect solution that helped and now my gift cards don't get unused and wasted. If only there was a mask invented to protect against companies like this! Tap the card that you want to add. Incentivize participants across online surveys, panels, user testing, focus groups, and ongoing trials. ), then immediately got a "virtual card" and used it. Serving both business and financial institutions, FIS Prepaid Solutions help you simplify business operations and offer an array of payment solutions. Come on, please do a better job with helping customers. They can also send or receive money . So if you have a total for $30 and a card for $ unknown, have the cashier punch in $30.00 and it will automatically deduct what's on the card. I got my card in just 2 days after submitting my request. You will first get an email from Swagbucks notifying you that the card is ready. I requested my card several times but never got one. Hello LK, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to rate us. I always have to tell them the exact balance left, then change payment method, hit credit and then process the balance due on my regular credit card. Any other ideas? Products used:Never used the product it can not be used. Seriously? and our Very Upsetting. We hope you will give us the chance to provide you with a better customer experience. Hello Brian Sommer, Thank you for your taking the time to leave your feedback. I had a $50 dollar card and 6 $10 cards. I have tried to contact support three times asking about that, getting replies like "We will answer you in 2 (or 5) business days", but by the end of January, they never did. imaginary products from myself. BEWARE Cards Expire in a SHORT time - THEY will Charge you EVEY time you need to obtain a new expiration date - which they call it "re-issuing" a card that is virtual, does not need to be mailed, and would take about 2 seconds to enter a new expiration date. Left a review on trust pilot where one of their team td me to call up to get the issue with my measly 5 being paid to me but as usual was just smoke and mirrors! So what you can do is use your Visa Debit to buy a $30 Amazon GC, add that to your account, and now you can use that $30, plus a secondary form of payment. Unfortunately, that service was discontinued in 2015. Hello, I have many $5 cards that I received in the Verizon promotional campaign. For Gift Cards that have low balance- If you play Candy Crush Saga, Diamond Dash, Words with Friends, or any other game apps on Facebook, you are often prompted to buy gold bars, coins or something along that nature for a dollar or two by using a credit card. Did the Amazon trick, worked perfectly. I have repeated to them 3 times now via email that I have waited the 20 business days to get my pre-paid Mastercard and they keep sending the same automated reply that I should wait 15-20 business days. Got an email that confirms amazon is still doing the $1 authorization: "When you sign up with us, or add a new credit card to your account, we contact your credit card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card is a valid number and hasn't been reported as lost or stolen. Stripe, a payment processor that enables merchants to Remove the card when the funds appear in your account. Thanks for the post and replies! One thing that's disturbing is how companies are now issuing out prepaid Visa cards instead of checks for items listed as coming with a mail-in rebate. THIS IS a blatant RIP-OFF. A Customer Success Agent has been assigned to your concern and has reached out to you via email. I wound up discovering both in the back of my wallet, expired, knowing full well a large portion went unused. Hello, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to rate us. receive payments online. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You click on the option for the digital card. The next time youre waiting to check out, you can easily identify which card will have the balance closest to your purchase amount. I can point to specific instances this past year where this situation bit me in the butt. Smells like Scam because they know about their acceptance issues and still happily accept their customer's payments for prepaid cards that cannot be redeemed. I just purchased two gift cards through Amazon for $1.04 and $1.85 respectively. There's no wonder it's a one star rating company in satisfaction. How can I combine them? company promising 10usd when you finish. We are eager to resolve your issue but have been unable to locate an account under your username. houseboat netherlands / brigada pagbasa 2021 memo region 5 / prepaid digital solutions combine cards. Do you want to continue? By using left over balances you have to change out the cards more often as charges accrue and the balances deplete which helps to make you aware of what you are spending on consumable digital entertainment. When the company gave out Visa cash cards as a Christmas gift, I used my remainder balance to buy drinks and snacks on my break. I'm writing an update of this review. without restrictions. Amazon will ask you to re-enter the card number when you are ready to make a purchase. Wellit's still not working.Update 21.02.2023It's still not working and I'm being told to wait another 3 days. Thank you in advance, Martin Lee Edmundson, for giving us another opportunity to provide you with a positive customer experience. If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser. Easy peasy. Also, we should be allowed to "gift or re-gift" any unused balances 'electronically,' into friends'/family's Amazon account, bank account, etc. I can't pay with this virtual card as a normal card, the reason is: "Merchant not in Network or No Purse Exists". Thank you, Robyn Hartling, for giving us an opportunity to improve your experience. A Customer Success Agent has been assigned to your concern and has reached out to you via email. No issues and no $1.00 hold. 3925e8d270 prepaid digital solutions, prepaid digital solutions to paypal, prepaid digital solutions login, prepaid digital solutions not workin Jan 29, 2020 To report your prepaid card as lost or stolen, review your account activity, or to contact customer service, call 1-866-307-4737. I just used my Visa gift card with $0.72 remaining to make an Amazon gift card and it works no $5.00 minimum! Hello Barbara Ervin, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you are not receiving the email. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Either the Walmart cashiers don't know what they are doing or you are wrongI doubt the former because it is not just my local Walmart, I live in an area where there are three Walmarts that I can go to and in all of them, every cashier that has rung me up for the full amount, the card declines i.e. Like many other people I was unable to use it on many . The best solution I came up with was to pretend to be a merchant and purchase All they had to do was email me a new virtual card which would cost them no money to do so. But when you combine the fact that some stores just don't train their cashiers to even be able to take coupons -- much less use multiple forms of payment, it can be a hassle to even use the small gift cards. You can usually pay almost any amount (there may be a minimum), but it's easy to do and you can get rid of all that plastic! Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the username provided. After being unable to spend the balance from the digital card with quite a few tries, I managed to use it on Amazon. Once. Similar to the gas idea, you can use up any remaining amount on prepaid card at your local supermarket. You can use the customer service toll-free number listed on the back of the card. 12 September 2018 at 8:48PM. A Customer Success Agent has been assigned to your concern and has reached out to you via email. Please contact our Customer Service team at 888-794-3828 (between 9am-5pm U.S. central time) and ask to speak with a Customer Success Agent. A Customer Success Agent has been assigned to your concern and has reached out to you via email. This is seriously over-engineered and I can't access my gift card because it's just too convoluted. No restrictions on use, but I was not careful to note purchases against them. shows their lack of interest in pursuing your stolen money, Hello Martin Lee Edmundson,We strive to create positive, meaningful connections with our customers, so we feel awful to hear about your experience! These changes can reduce the rising operational cost. Some people would like to "bank" all their unused pre-paid balances as Amazon gift codes, as you can store them up until you have a nice-sized balance to buy something larger in one purchase. A long time ago I worked at a place which had vending machines in the break room that accepted cards. Look at all the reviews on the internet and think about it, before you buy! Then swipe the prepaid card for the remaining balance to pay yourself. Post, Comment, or join our Discord to discuss all things Swagbucks. Hopefully they revoke their partnership. However, we want to resolve your issue but we're unable to locate an account under your username. AVOID. (Just know what credit cards each store takes.). I would really like to just either cash all these out to pay bills or just combine them all into one gift card that is accepted everywhere. my bank account while losing only a little bit on fees. I received a digital VISA gift card from this company as a payout from TopCashback.I added it to my Paypal account.I made sure to edit my personal information : name and address.After doing that, I tried to use it to make a donation to a charity. Will never take this again.. Chat people are the rudest and less informative person you could contact for. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. WORST Experience EVER! While I never game the system and follow the rules legit, I will never let go of my money. As an avid Amazon shopper, this idea really appealed to me. The only reason I give it more than 1 star is because I've dealt with it before: I used my company's health reward system to claim a reward prepaid card_only_ when I decided I wanted to buy something on a website, I asked for a card with the exact amount (taxes, shipping, and card all ready for payment--that can include VISA), then it took me maybe 45 minutes to wrangle through the reward e-mails (don't lose track of the subject and sender of those kinds of e-mails! We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Headache gone! We wish to ensure that you are properly assisted, and your concerns are addressed. Be sure to keep a record of the Mastercard card number. I feel sorry for my foreign view. And if the reversal amount comes back, no extension. DO NOT EVER USE THIS CHOICE METHODNOF REWARD RECEIPT. Thanks for nothing if i could rate this a negative star rating i would! Product PrePaid Prepaid and e-gift cards payment issuance solution; Easy Prepaid Prepaid product distribution solution; API Gift Gift card management solution for resellers; OSM Tailor-made offer for Special payment vouchers issuer; Our offers. all those cards onto my bank account. *Card registration required. Create of the virtual prepaid Mastercard. Sorry for asking such a noob question. DONE ! - Customer Support. There is still the possibility of reloading a card, if its allowed (some cards arent made for this). I have used other digital payment providers with a few glitches, but this provider is the absolute worse of them all. Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies from which Wise Bread receives compensation. In exchange, they award you $10 in I added mine to my methods of payment and promptly threw it away. I strongly do not advise this website because of this. MASTERCARD BENEFIT INQUIRIES. Most times the small fee is waived for very tiny balances. I was told that I must've typed the CVV in incorrectly even though all card details were copy and pasted from their website. Please refer to photos! Us the credit card processing service, Square (squareup.com). I have repeated to them 3 times now via email that I have waited the 20 business days to get my pre-paid Mastercard and they keep sending the same automated reply that I should wait 15-20 business days. Forumite. left on it, and wanted to use that as payment and the rest of the amount ($15.00) put on an amazon gift card. Our validator tool (VLDTR) confirms it is a high authority, trustworthy website. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. This method works at the grocery stores too. Swagbucks: The Web's Premier Destination for Free Rewards. When I have used store gift cards, I have had a store charge me $0.10 when that was the balance due after I used the gift card, so why should I be embarrassed? That makes no sense, how could you have no idea what to do with a $32 visa card? I agree, you definately want to use those last few dollars on any prepaid card or gift card. websites that award gift cards, such as Capterra Donating to charity is a joke. FSS Prepaid Card Management System supports the issuance of GPR cards -a popular card category segment among cardholders. A prepaid card is also called a prepaid debit card, or a stored-value card. (Giving a $5 balance on a clearly branded $25 card, for example, seems a bit tacky.) Alas, here in New Jersey we aren't allowed to pump our own gas, so that's not an option. Very pleased and surprised with the fast turnaround time. I got a 25 from smiledirectclub, saw the reviews in here and was not too sure about this company but decided to give it a go.I chose the digital card and use the card on Amazon for a 24.99 product, very smooth progress with no problem. They must make oodles of cash just From those alone. This headache of a company deserves a zero star rating, avoid at all cost! When I got around to trying the links they all said expired. Amix97 wrote: When you cash out with tangoo card it gives you a digital VISA..you need to redeem it in the site called prepaiddigitalsolutions .. This "prepaid" visa tool/website is maybe among the bottom 2 or 3 worst websites/vendors to deal with. When I went the last time to request it, the site said it had expired and the funds reversed. Buy and send digital prepaid Visa cards in just a few clicks via WeGift's platform. Thank you, for giving us the chance to make your cardholder experience a positive one. pay to fully unlock the value on the prepaid cards. Apple Watch: On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app and tap the My Watch tab. You'll be ripped off just like nearly everyone else as you can see from reviews on this site and others. Fact is: These cards are accepted pretty much nowhere, which makes them useless to their owner. I was sent a prepaid card from prepaiddigitalsolutions via an AEG "cashback" offer on a domestic appliance. Used it again in 2022 (when another company needed to send me funds on a debit card). While out shopping I ask the cashiers politely if they'll do this kind of transaction. I was sent a prepaid card from prepaiddigitalsolutions via an AEG "cashback" offer on a domestic appliance. The benefit to doing this is that your balance is stored online, and in case of a lost card, you can at least make purchases online with it or possibly get a replacement. Use of this card is subject to the terms of the agreement of which Cardholder acknowledges receipt by such use. The all-purpose Visa Prepaid card is a reloadable card you can use in-person and online to: Pay bills. 6) the . Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. What does that mean???