I cant wait to meet your new little miracle or should I say, grand-miracle! The challenge is to tie a shoe backwards. You can wait until after the baby is born to have the information printed on the inside or give it the "personal touch" and write in the information. Sweet slice of life Pregnancy announcement plate ($21.32): Serve up afternoon tea on an announcement plate and see how long it takes for the penny to drop! 30 Unique Ways to Announce a Pregnancy to Grandparents-to-Be Parenting Published Jun 19, 2022 By Lauren Levy iStock When a mom-to-be finds out that she's pregnant, one of the most exciting things to do can be sharing the news with loved ones. "Your boy is such a cute little one; he already stole many hearts. Enjoy this wonderful time! Grandparents are parents with more experience. The poem is so nicely written through the perspective of your new little baby. Congratulate them with one of the following congratulations wishes, quotes, or sayings. Use these general tips for a great baby congratulations: A new child can be almost as exciting for grandparents as it is for parents. These shirts are soon to be their favorite outfits, and theyll be so excited to show them off. If you choose not to include the specifics, go ahead and assure loved ones that mom and baby are healthy as can be. This first time grandma announcement bracelet is sure to bring attention with Grandma spelled out in Morse code. Introducing our first little one, Say Hello! Congratulations. You can also use it to record stories and family history that your child will be able to treasure forever. (by the way, if you are a mom or dad to be and want to surprise your parents with a pregnancy announcement gift here are 26 Pregnancy Announcement Gifts For Grandparents. By Jacqueline C Its a great keepsake that will remind them of the year they became grandparents! Behold, children are a gift of the lord Psalm 127:3 Weve been blessed with our first grandchild. I know you will do your best to raise her in the right way. "Grandchildren are a grandparent's link to the future. The love theyll share with their grandchild is an experience no amount of money can buy. If your mom loves to read, find a special grandma book that she can read to baby. A pregnancy reveal is a moment best shared with your mom and dad, who brought you up with such care. Grandson Quotes Granddaughter Quotes I'm as happy as be because I'm going to have a new baby sister to play with me. We are thrilled you will be a grandparent, so I can only imagine how thrilled you are! Sam Levenson, "Grandchildren are the gifts of yesterday, the pride of today, and the joy of tomorrow." Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me. is a wish to you from me. Warmest wishes to a pair of grandparents that are young at heart and full of life. Youll be completely smitten with love. Wherever you might be, we will always love you." "Your blessings are called grandma and grandpa, dearest granddaughter." "What happens at your grandparent's place stays at your grandparent's place." "To my granddaughter, I love you . This first time grandparent announcement gift idea is subtle and adorable! Whether you are looking to post your poem onlooking for a first grandchild announcement for Facebook or want to print something off and frame it, I have a lot of options for you here. Short and Sweet Wel, 15 Reasons Being a Grandparent Is Way More Fun Than Being a Parent, Being a parent is the best job in the world until your kids have kids. "To a small child, the . Give your parents something to toast for the next time theyre having a drink. But all will change come {MONTH} I would love to know about it. Pregnancy Announcement Gifts For Grandparents. Heres to more happiness! Apuzzleis such a fun way to announce that you are pregnant! 4) The peace and silence of your retirement is about to be broken by the sweet squeals and screams of your grandkids. Grandparents are the child's link to the past." Babies bring more life and energy to a grandparents. HubPages is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. If you want some fun poems to announce your pregnancy to grandparents, here are some cute ideas you can use. Down the road, this would be great to give back to their grandchild as a birthday or high school graduation gift. Its a sweet memory of the year your parents become grandparents. I had called her from the hospital and she posted on Facebook Congratulations on my timeline before I had posted anything. GRANDMA EST 2022 CERAMIC COFFEE MUG . When the ticket reveals their prize, itll be like a dream come true. What a fun way to share the news! Discover the perfect ideas, meaningful quotes and heplful tips for your loved ones on holidays and special occasions all year round. This cute keychain is one of my favorite first grandchild announcement ideas. Congrats on your new grandbaby. Grandchildren are grandparents' second chance at parenting. This Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Congrats Grandma and Grandpa! to tell you that youre to be grandparents for the first time! Great Grandparents to Twins Congratulations Card. Great quotes. Its so sweet and something to treasure forever. You thought that you could never love something as much as you love your babies, but grandkids are game-changers. More buying choices. The sun shines brighter today as we welcomes our beautiful new granddaughter into our life. Now you are entering into a new chapter in life. When a baby is coming, it's not only the expectant parents who are filled to the brim with joy and excitement about the new addition to the family. . The community is extremely proud of each Georgia Institute of Technology graduating student. $5.50 $4.68 ( Save 15%) Great Grandma of Twins Pod Coffee Mug. Choose from hundreds of relevant grandchild announcement cards, many of which you can customize the cover with pictures of your beautiful new grandchild. Were ready for the challenge These are examples of what to write to congratulate a grandparent who recently gained a new grandchild: Enjoy your grand-bundle-of-joy! 2021 Baby Announcement . My beautiful granddaughter was born today. This farmhouse style sign will look perfect with almost any decor style too! There are lots of really cute grandparent announcement poem ideas that you can use to share your news with the world. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. In fact, moms cant help but picture their children having kids! Congratulations granddad. Voted up. Whether you are looking for super cute ideas for announcing a grandchild on Facebook or you want to send greeting cards, we have lots of fun options. Congratulations. We have the answer to this age-old question, plus reasons why they aren't. Some of the links on this page may beaffiliate links. However, its always nice to be able to look back and see everyones genuine reactions. Pass down traditions and help teach them right from wrong. This jigsaw brings so much joy and love, theyll want to redo it over and over again. "Grandfathers are just antique little boys." - Unknown "A child needs a grandparent, anybody's grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world." Charles and Ann Morse "The best parents get promoted to grandparents." - Unknown "What a bargain grandchildren are! Mommy and Daddy are excited too. Congratulations. This gift for grandma is a wonderful pregnancy announcement to mom. If you have special contacts that you would like to share the news with, you can definitely send a birth announcement card like this one: If you are ready for your fun Facebook announcement, here are some great caption ideas you can use: Announcing the arrival of your first grandchild is a big deal and one that should be celebrated. They would be really cute in a card with one of these fun Pregnancy Announcement Gifts For Grandparents. "Because (grandparents) are usually free to love and guide and befriend the young without having to take daily responsibility for them, they can often reach out past pride and fear of failure and close the space between generations." - Jimmy Carter Of course, we also need to throw in the humorous side of being a grandparent. The latest addition in a long line of beautiful women. The only thing to remember is not to usurp your child when it comes to announcing your first grandchild. A grandchild is someone who reachest for your hand but touches your heart. This poetry about graduation includes graduation songs and a graduation prayer. We are very blessed and excited to announce Dear son, today you have made me the proudest mother. A grandbaby's cuteness is heaven, and their screams and cries are payback for those teenage years. Grandmothers are the best type of mothers (or grandfathers are the best type of fathers). Grandparents Invitations & Invitation Templates | Zazzle Shop by Category NEW! Especially when her mom and dad tell her no. Made up of tears and pleas You could invite your parents over for dinner and put it together afterwards! Shes a mother of four and former mom blogger. I'm so blessed to have you here! Author Unknown, "A grandchild fills the empty space in your heart that you never knew you had." Price: $32.95 ($32.95 / Count) They let us have things Mom and Dad said we can't. They give the bestest gifts. Quotes About Grandparents Love. There are so many words you can use to describe a grandmother. Have fun. If you know someone in your family or friend circle whos just become a grandparent, congratulate them by sending a sweet quote to usher them into lifes new phase. 19) You must have melted like butter, thawed like ice and crumbled like a cake the first time you set eyes on your beautiful granddaughter. In addition, this is a great gift that is both useful and practical. I love you and proud of having you. Your parents will simply love an album for them to chronicle the adventures theyre about to have with your baby. What a cool way to tell your parents youre pregnant! What age do babies sleep through the night? If you are wanting to preserve the card so it can be remembered for years to come, you could include a frame to display it in. Announcement For Grandma You can always change the words in this poem to say grandparents, grandpa or something else. Hey there! Our dynasty is in the hands of this little guy. Being a grandparent is definitely a promotion from being a parent. Enjoy all of those snuggles, smiles, and special moments. Congrats on your new partner in crime. Get your baby to sleep in minutes by following these helpful tips for using white noise! Or "Double your worries, double your fun!". Congrats on such a special event. I promise Ill be worth the wait, Congratulations. Look who dropped in! Congratulations on your new granddaughter/grandson! Being a grandma or grandpa brings so much joy into our lives. Congrats. Best Grandparents Pregnancy Announcement Card, Pregnancy Reveal, You're Going to be Promoted to Great Grandparents To Be Gift, Expecting CocoPressDesigns (7,577) $5.07 More like this Spill the Beans Digital Pregnancy Announcement, Coffee Beans Baby Announcement, Facebook Instagram Pregnancy Announcement InstaStoreCo (582) $12.80 $16.00 (20% off) Grandchildren are the reward for those who have labored as parents. Congrats on the most special experience. This is a song about memories and how much they can mean to a person. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Welcome to Seaside Sundays! After all, their love for a grandchild will never ever go away! Related: 20+ Original Pregnancy Announcement Ideas to Surprise Your Husband. 7) On becoming grandparents just think of yourselves as parents who have a lot of love to give and no responsibility to take. Its a gift for grandparents who lovingly watch over their little grandbabies with a sense of wonder and joy. There are some products we have tried and others that we havent but think would make the perfect gift! Some announcement ideas will involve you ordering items, making items, or gathering family together. it's also great to hear our kids ask to call my parents. This keychain is such an excellent way to commemorate you or your mother becoming a grandmother. Your parents will love receiving these t-shirts and then showing them off to their friends. "You are graduating from college. Height/Weight: __________________________ 100 Ways to Announce Your Pregnancy During Christmas. And manywill agree God is blessing you with the opportunity to do one of the most fun jobs in life: being a grandparent. I do not have a face to see, "Today you have made me a proud grandparent by graduating. $3.97 $1.99 ( Save 50%) Twins Birth Stats Photo Jigsaw Puzzle. But grandparents are the roots that hold the tree together. Call the grandparents to be for coffee at home and serve the coffee in a cute mug with beautiful quotes written about your pregnancy! Whether you can set up your phone in a secret place, have another family member record, or simply pretend youre taking pictures, the documented moment will become one of your most cherished times to go back and watch. This list of 50 cute pregnancy announcement quotes for Facebook and email are perfect for sharing your joyous news with friends and family. Congratulations grandparents on the latest arrival. 36) Welcome to the world of changing nappies, wiping spills and singing lullabies all over again. 32) Now that your family has been extended by a cute one, may you tons and tons of fun. This cute ceramic ornament is perfect for announcing your first grandchild at Christmas. She wont be able to contain her joy, and why should she? Of what to dos! Tell him that hes going to have a new grandkid soon with this grandparent announcement gift. 6) Its time to wake up from your retirement slumber, you have a new job now for which you will be paid in kind cute hugs, smiles, laughter and some of the best memories of your lifetime. Cheers to life's greatest treatgrandkids. Enjoy every minute, we don't have to tell you how fast time flies! gratitude granddads quotes and sayings - Google Search. All I ask between now and then, This Christmas, there will be so much more to celebrate. You can also include a cute pair of booties, a little hat, and even . A grandparents job is to pamper, spoil and cuddle. 30) Grandkids are Gods way of telling you that youve been a responsible parent for too long now its time to be carefree and spoil the kids rotten. 2 Coming Soon. If they didn't, then theres no way grandparents could keep up. Plus one. A newborn, of course! this is the perfect gift for you! This would be a really cute poem to give with a bottle or wine or a case of beer. Please help us welcome our little bundle of joy, What happens at grandmas stays at grandmas! Being a grandparent will make you complete. This is something that every grandparent should have aA heartfelt gift for any parent or grandparent, a thoughtful memory book. Author Unknown, "If I had known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I'd have had them first." Get notified of the best personalisation ideas to surprise your loved ones on special occasions. Have your pet walk up to your parents with the best grandparent announcement anyone could wish for. Memorable First Grandchild Announcement Ideas: 1. Mostly, youll just become nicer than you were as a parent. This cute baby bodysuit makes a great first grandchild announcement because you can style it like the photo and post it on Facebook or Instagram. Cheers to many years of tea parties, horsey rides, and lots of love. Congratulations. Its just how mothers are. Enjoy these! They say you never forget your first timeat being a Grandma that is. Instant Downloads Weddings Invitations & Cards Business Supplies Art & Wall Dcor Home & Living Sports, Toys, & Games Crafts & Party Supplies Clothing & Accessories Electronics Office & School Baby & Kids Gifts & Moments Create Your Own I dont yet have a name. These baby reveal gifts will take your parents by surprise because they look so genuine! Make sure to spend time with your grandkids. Now we have some really fun ways to tell the world that you are a first time grandpa! You can push her stroller and then in a few more years, she can push yours! The wording on this type of post can be less formal than what you may use when writing traditional ones! ~Gore Vidal. Congratulations for Becoming Grandparents: Messages for Grandpas and Grandmas, Funny Goodbye Messages for Friends: Farewell Quotes, I Am Sorry Messages for Wife: Apology Quotes for Her, I Forgive You Quotes for Her: Forgiveness Quotes for Girlfriend, Birthday Wishes for Fianc: Quotes and Messages, Birthday Wishes for Grandma: Happy Birthday Granny, Military Homecoming Quotes: Welcome Back from Deployment, RIP Mom Poems: Funeral Poems for a Mothers Death, Will You Marry Me Quotes: Proposal Messages for Him, Sympathy Messages for Pets: Condolence Quotes for Dogs, Cats and more, Inspirational Quotes for Girls: Motivational messages for young girls, Thank You Notes for Nurses: Quotes and Messages to say Thanks, Inspirational Quotes for Teens: Motivational Messages for Teenagers, Will You Marry Me Quotes: Proposal Messages for Her, Pick Up Lines to Impress a Girl: Cute and Funny Quotes to Ask Her Out, Funny Messages for Friends: Friendship Quotes, RIP Poems for Dad: Funeral Poems for a Fathers Death, Get Well Soon Messages for Husband: Quotes and Wishes, I Forgive You Quotes for Him: Forgiveness Quotes for Boyfriend, Birthday Wishes for Doctors: Quotes and Messages, Birthday Wishes for Ex-Girlfriend: Quotes and Messages. That means that this is the first day of the . You are going to spoil that little grandbaby. Congratulations. They wont be able to contain their excitement! How to UseWhite Noise toHelp Your BabySleep. Of course you have to include a custom onesie. Scratch off cardsare such a fun way to tell your parents your pregnant! 24) Becoming grandparents is like becoming parents all over again, minus all the hassle. 26 Pregnancy Announcement Gifts For Grandparents, 60 Christmas Pregnancy Announcement Ideas, Seaside Sundays | 35 Proud First Grandchild Announcement Ideas, What To Put In A Guys Stocking For Christmas (70 + Ideas for 2023). Shes here! Available in Plus Size T-Shirt. Announce the exciting news with the cutest outfit anyone has ever seen. Congratulate them on the addition to their family! Edward H. Dreschnack. If youre trying to find cute ways to tell parents youre pregnant, hand them a voucher that will never expire. Grandkids create a layer of love in a person's life that the person never even dreamed possible! Congrats Grandma and Grandma. Shes simply the best because her kindness and warmth comfort you unlike anything else. ThisUltrasound Ornamentis the perfect keepsake for grandparents to be! Grandparents are two of our favorite relatives in the world. Having grandkids means you get all the fun and none of the stress. There are so many things to consider when deciding on your pregnancy announcement! All rights reserved. I know you will be a great grandparent. As we joyfully welcome our first granddaughter to the family. Stitched. The internet is filled with stories of enraged women who were beaten to the punch by well-meaning and exciting grandparents making an announcement, like my friend Natalie in Toronto: It happened to me somewhat indirectly by my mother last time. We don't know who is luckier, this new baby or you guys? Im wishing your new addition to the family much love. The smallest feet leave the biggest footprints on our hearts. Or send paper versions only. "Congrats on the arrival of your baby boy! Is your patience while I grow. Grandparent Quotes: Some of Our Greatest Blessings Call Us. Grandchildren Pot of gold by saywithdesign on Etsy, $15.00. What a useful present to coincide with a baby announcement to grandparents! You can personalize it with dates and words (in case you dont want to be called grandma). Becoming a first time grandparent is something to be proud of! 9) Your kids were the seeds of life that you sowed. Make your baby on the way announcement in style with an ornament that doubles as a family keepsake. Parents and Grandparents often like to keep one of your announcements . This present is also a beautiful way for your parents to document their grandchilds life, along with giving some words of wisdom! If your parents are long distance, sending it in the mail and having them put the puzzle together over Facetime or Skype is another cute way to tell them! It kind of sprung up on us too, We may be far from perfect Can't wait to hear all about the mischief you two get into. If you want to pick out a gift for grandpa that perfectly describes his heart of gold, try this one. we know youre ready, we know youre keen, You can stop asking now, the time has come, were ready to share our news with everyone, But first of course, we share this little tiny rhyme. 29) Your grandchildrens hand-prints on the walls of your house will leave permanent marks on the walls of your heart too. If youre looking for unusual baby reveal gifts, this funny candle hits the spot. A small grandchild is always big enough to fill a grandparent's entire world with joy! After your announcement, the can be reminded every morning of the year they became grandparents. Of this wonderful family. Related: 15 Reasons Why Being a Grandparent Is Better Than Being a Parent! Lowest price in 30 days. We are pleased to present our beautiful baby girl. Do include lots of relevant information and photos of baby, Dont get personal about moms birth experience its not your story to share, Do check with the parents first before posting on social media. In the month of _____ will begin the fun! May your new grandchild provide you with love, smiles, hugs, and much entertainment. Rev. "Side By Side Or Miles Apart, Grandchildren Are Always Close To The Heart.". This is such cute mug and a great way to announce a new Grandma to be. Congrats Grandma. No matter how you announce your pregnancy, it will be memorable, especially if it is for first time grandparents! it's also great to hear our kids ask to call my parents. Have fun! Send messages of celebration, love, and support to friends who are blessed enough to have grandkids in their life. I hope you love your time here. If anything beats winning the lottery, its finding out that youre going to be a new grandparent! It's payback time! There is nothing like holding a new grandbabyand then being able to give him back to his parents when he cries. Kristin has a Bachelor's Degree in Education: Learning Disabilities, and a Master's Degree in Education: Emotional Impairments/Behavior Disorders. I love that this is a set, so grandma and grandpa both get something to remember this moment by. Hence, they are called grandparents. peachy from Home Sweet Home on June 25, 2013: I love this quote"Grandparents are parents with more experience." Its such a creative way to tell the family youre pregnant. If youre a retired grandpa-to-be and want to let the world know that you have a new job, this t-shirt is perfect! Now the kids have made their official social media announcement, grandma can introduce her new grandchild! Please feel free to reach out to me with any comments or questions via my about page. Be sure to include a lucky dime too. We are very blessed and excited to announce the birth of our new grandson! Sugar and spice and all things nice, thats our granddaughter. The World is your oyster when it comes to making a grandparent announcement that reflects you and your family. Watch their faces light up as they realize whats in store. 1. Everyone will surely fall in love with the new kid on the block, especially your parents! Send wishes of congrats and love to first-time grandparents with these thoughtful messages. "I hope you are as proud as yourself as I am of you!" "Hope you are always full of dreams like you are today." "Follow your heart!" So excited for you and incredibly proud of you. It surely gives a whole new meaning to the word priceless.. Their friends are going to be a pretty jealous bunch! Please join us in welcoming, our sweet bundle of joy, 25 Rainbow Baby Pregnancy Announcement Ideas, 23 Cute New Years Pregnancy Announcement Ideas, Seaside Sundays | 12 Grandparent Announcement Poem Ideas, 35 Proud First Grandchild Announcement Ideas. Nor whisper in my ear. You can always change the words in this poem to say grandparents, grandpa or something else. We hope that you are too, Its kind known to be a role Baby's Birth Date: Most people will be getting the cards a couple of days or weeks after the birth of the baby. The transition from parents to grandparents is life changing, but what about the transition from grandparents to great-grandparents? Congratulations grandparents on the latest arrival. Graduation Congratulation Messages to Son from Mom Before you were born, I carried you in my heart, and still, now you are in my heart. Its our hearts have room for three, Well take it day by day I'm wishing your new addition to the family much love. This is no extra cost to you. Please read myDisclosure for more information. I think you might want to add one that says, "You thought you were done worrying, Grandma? 14 A Prank Turns Awesome. These first-time grandpa announcement gift ideas are great for watching the man in your life get the surprise of his life! 3) Congratulations for being promoted from the post of Mother to GrandMother. We know its kind of sudden Congratulations. What a wonderful moment it is to welcome a grandbaby into the world. 29. Send me an e-mail, or leave a comment. Now you have your own miracle that is small enough to fit in your arms. Theres no happier moment than a pregnancy announcement. You cant yet hold my tiny hands, New Grandparents Yard Signs - CafePress Gifts Occasions Thank You Gifts Graduation Gifts Birthday For Her For Him For Kids For Friends Birthday Cards Milestone Birthdays 16th Birthday 21st Birthday 30th Birthday 40th Birthday 50th Birthday 60th Birthday 70th Birthday 75th Birthday 100th Birthday Wedding Bridal Shower Gifts For Bridesmaids Surprise the grandparents-to-be with cards theyll treasure for the rest of their lives. "Grandparents are the perfect blend of love, laughter, and happy memories." 32. This is a great shirt for those grandparents with a good sense of humour. And they give the warmest hugs. 33) I hope your GRANDkids have a GRAND time with amazing GRANDparents like you. Welcome grandson. An egg painted like Santa, along with a message, delivers a dose of Christmas cheer. 48 Best Fathers Day Gifts from Son Will Suprise on his day (2023), Father's Day Gifts for Husband: 25+ Thoughtful Gift Ideas from Wife (2023), 33 Of The Best Dating Anniversary Gifts to Delight Your Girlfriend (2023), 31+ Best Last-Minute Fathers Day Gifts That Your Dad Will Appreciate (2023), 25+ Original Pregnancy Announcement Ideas to Surprise Your Husband (2022), 30 Gifts for New Grandparents Theyll Actually Want (2022), 25+ Thoughtful Gifts For Godparents That You Should Consider (2022), 25+ Best Personalized Engagement Gifts for Couples in 2022, 30+ Best Gifts for Grandparents They'll Cherish Forever (2022), 30+ Push Present Ideas for All the Wonderful Moms in the World (2022), 25 Thoughtful Gifts for Your Son's Girlfriend on All Occasion (2022), 30 Engagement Gift Ideas For Your Best Friend (2022), Santa Isnt the Only One Coming to Town Custom Baby Ornament, Your First Grandbaby Arriving Custom Photo Mug, Our Little Present Is Due To Be Unwrapped Custom Ornament, Grandpa Letter Art Established Year Canvas. (5,055) $3.50. PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT. Things to include are custom-made T-shirts with "Dad" or "Auntie" on them, baby essentials like pacifiers, chocolate bars for surviving late nights, and a baby book . 11 First Time Grandparent Announcement Ideas, 3 First Time Grandma Announcement Gift Ideas, 3 First Time Grandpa Announcement Gift Ideas, 2 First Time Great-Grandparent Announcement Gift Ideas, 3 Tips on Surprising your Parents with Baby News, Grandbaby Growing In your Heart Ornament & Poem, Scratch off Youre going to be a Grandparent Card, Grandma and Grandpa Est. Now you can give your grandchild candy and toys that make a lot of noise. Congratulations. How long should you wait? We are delighted to present our precious daughter. Have the future grandparents crack an egg with a message that will bring tears to their eyes. And canyouplease Now the lecture is over, lets look at some of the best ways to announce your first grandchild. Tags: baby-boy, its-a-boy, newborn-baby, pregnancy, pregnancy-announcement Graphic tees. Grandchildren: the only people who can get more out of you than the IRS. Santa Baby. This onesie says it all. Update your parents wardrobe with baby announcement gifts so awesome, theyll be wearing them all the time! 34) May your grandkids turn out to be much better than your kids. I do not have soft cheeks to kiss, 20) Welcome a new phase in life when your own kids will finally start taking your advice to bring up their own. Imagine the stories and photos theyll include in a keepsake that will stay in the family for years to come. ~ Wonderful heritage quote for a multi-generation page. If you and your grandchild are living thousands of miles apart, try to express your deep love to them as much as possible. If you are looking for funny grandparent announcement ideas, then check this one out!