"People have been talking about me for years and Ive never opened my mouth until recently. Also, he. His adoptive mother, Crystal Wilson, said he likely climbed out the window. It [expletive] me up beyond my imagination.". Where is Jason Derek Brown? Case Q&A: The Murders on Bumble Bee Road: In this bonus episode, host Briana Whitney and producer Serjio Hernandez are interviewed by Kris Pickel about their major takeaways from the investigation into the grisly murders of a young couple on Bumble Bee Road. But when his remains were found in the desert in 2018, his disappearance became a homicide investigation, and Wilson moved out of state and stopped cooperating with authorities. Hook: "After all the stuff you did, heavy stuff, and youve got a whole new lease on life, and you have to go to prison for 20 years. Through the trials and tribulations of life and the ever-going changes, Sammi is on . Were you just kicking yourself that you had gotten through all this stuff, started a new life down here, and you ended up back in the same deal? They also learned that Brown had been casing the area and following the armed guards move. November 9, 2009 | 5:00am. Check out other CAFE podcasts: Now & Then and Stay Tuned with Preet. At 75, after two stints in prison, hes now our neighbor. In an exclusive . He has never been found. The 74-year-old former Gambino family underboss, who is preparing to launch a podcast, is widely regarded as the most important witness in law enforcement's battle with the Mafia. Category: History Description Salvatore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano (born March 12, 1945) is an American gangster who became the underboss of the Gambino crime family. Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano reflects on Mafia, legendary hit and what's changed in new podcast Gravano became the underboss of the Gambino crime family, the No. Helater flipped and testified in a deal with the government in acase that put Gotti away for life. For the first time in a decade, she sat down to answer questions about how James Arthur Rays defense team tried to blame her and her husband for the deaths during the trial. Case Q&A: Identifying Valentine Sally: In this bonus episode, host Briana Whitney and producer Serjio Hernandez are joined by Kris Pickel to discuss the behind the scenes process of putting the Valentine Sally investigation together, including the recent break in the case. TV-14 | 06.16.21 | 44:26 | CC more episodes 44:26 S2. Sammi strives to help college students become more productive and really let their passion shine through. The streets need the boss and Im the boss. Finding Robert Fisher Episode 4 - The Underground Caves: Less than a mile from where Robert Fishers car was found in the woods are miles and miles of underground caves. This is his story. Investigative reporter Morgan Loew traveled to Everett to retrace Millers steps in an effort to answer the question: Are there more victims? This is my life story. window.mc4wp.listeners.push( Now if that isnt a rat move, I dont know what is. But concerns about all of it emerged years before the tragedy, especially about the final event of the retreat: the sweat lodge. The Sedona Sweat Lodge Deaths Episode 2: The Spiritual Warrior: The Sedona Sweat Lodge Deaths Episode 1: The Guru. They were the shots heard around the underworld. Whos gonna shoot me? Gravano eventually rose to second in command of the Gambino crime family, committed 19 mob murders, and in 1991, facing life in prison, he turned on his boss, John Gotti, and cooperated with the feds, sending Gotti to prison for life. He worked his way up to become the underboss of the Gambino crime family in New York. Twelve years later, these unsolved double murders have police increasing reward money for any answers that can lead to an arrest. They discuss brand new tips and information, and answer the question they always getif they believe Robert Fisher is dead or alive. forms: { THE ZOMBIE HUNTER TRIAL: A long-awaited update: Because this trial is so unconventional, theres been a lot of time off and sporadic testimony through the holidays. We investigate written messages, and dive into the caves ourselves to find out if living in them for some time is realistic. Youre ruining it. forms: { The woman who once tried to adopt Baby Gabriel: A key player in the missing Baby Gabriel Johnson case is Tammi Smith, who at one point tried to adopt the baby from his maternal mother, Elizabeth Johnson. Underboss "The Bull" Gravano rises through the ranks of the Gambino mob. But the person who played the biggest role in the investigation and his capture? All rights reserved. Gravano became Gottis right hand man by doing what he was told, and then some. Everybody has a job, you have a job.". "My kids could live with something that was the truth. For nearly 40 years, nobody knew who Valentine Sally was. })(); Known by most as Sammy The Bull, Salvatore Gravano was born on March 12th, 1945 in Bensonhurst, a Brooklyn neighborhood with a predominantly Italian-American population to Gerry and Kay Gravano. The house belonged to the Fisher family, and investigators quickly learned there were three bodies inside, and one family member missing- Robert Fisher. As far as looking over my shoulder, everytime I see a good looking woman pass me, I probably look over my shoulder, but other than that, I really dont look over my shoulder.". Gravano: "In the Castellano hit, there were four shooters because we wanted Tommy Bilotti and Castellano hit. : In May of 1992, 13-year-old Brandy Myers vanished in her Phoenix neighborhood while collecting money for a school project. This is his story. FOX 10's John Hook sat down with Sammy 'the Bull,' in the first part of a two-part series on the infamous mobster. Video Podcast. Sammy the . Shortly after, family and authorities discovered Melissa was newly pregnant at the time. THE ZOMBIE HUNTER Episode 7 - New State, New Victims: In the early 2000s, Bryan Patrick Miller moved to the Pacific Northwest. Finding Robert Fisher Episode 1 - The Murders: On the morning of April 10th, 2001, residents in Scottsdale, AZ woke up to a home exploding into flames. Wife Marla Hudgens, her 3-year-old son Christopher, and her 6-month-old twin girls Faye and Gwen were all found with trauma on their bodies, and her husband Jasen Hudgens was found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Four of them were found dead and one remains missing. Now he shouldnt have a gun, he should have his own car with his license and everything in his pocket so he can crash into the car. It was loud and clear.". Known by most as "Sammy The Bull", Salvatore Gravano was born on March 12th, 1945 in Bensonhurst, a Brooklyn neighborhood with a predominantly Italian-American population to Gerry and Kay Gravano. Theres nothing like a team. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ", Gravano: "I think Ill be judged very good. ", Hook: "Would this be weeks of planning a hit? This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. I enjoy what Im doing right now. The Sleepwalker Murderer: In 1997, Scott Falater stabbed his wife 44 times at their Phoenix home, before dragging her into their pool then stashing the bloody knife and clothes in his car. The Sedona Sweat Lodge Deaths Episode 2: The Spiritual Warrior: It was the pinnacle of all James Ray events: the 5-day Spiritual Warrior retreat. Mexican and South American drug cartels, Russian and Eastern European mobsters, MS-13 street gangs and others have supplanted the traditional Italian operations in some areas. Perhaps none more skillful then the brazen 1985 hit on mob boss Paul Castellano. This is his story. In this special episode I was joined today by former Bonanno Crime Family captain Dominick Cicale. Krystals mother. "There were many reasons that Castellano was shot," Sammy "The Bull" Gravano told Fox News. { The former underboss to John Gotti premieres his new venture Wednesday, the. THE ZOMBIE HUNTER Episode 2 - The Man Behind the Mask, THE ZOMBIE HUNTER Episode 1 - The Canal Murders, THE ZOMBIE HUNTER, Trailer: His violent, fantasy world, THE ZOMBIE HUNTER, Trailer: Five girls & a deadly link, UNSOLVED - 5 high-profile missing persons cases in Arizona, How a company is solving DNA cases with just 15 human cells, Case Q&A - The bomb that killed businessman Gary Triano, The agency always searching for missing children, The woman who once tried to adopt Baby Gabriel, Case Q&A - The Bizarre Death of Phoenix Police Officer Sean Drenth, The bomb that killed Tucson businessman Gary Triano. Language: English Website: http://www.sammythebull.com Episodes Fireside with the Underboss - How the MAFIA is like CHESS 2/13/2023 More Post and Broadcast This is the story of how Sammy the Bull became one of the most prolific Mafia hitmen to ever live. So many people cooperated, that it is ridiculous.". He worked his way up to become the underboss of the Gambino crime family in New York. Michael Franzese Michael Franzese is a mobster and caporegime of the Colombo crime family and son of former underboss Sonny Franzese. "He broke a lot of rules himself, he did a lot of things. Case Q&A - The bomb that killed businessman Gary Triano: In this bonus episode, host Briana Whitney and producer Serjio Hernandez are interviewed by Kris Pickel about their major takeaways from the investigation into the Gary Triano case. He was parked across the street, directing the team by walkie-talkie. Identifying Valentine Sally & the 40-year search for answers: In February 1982, a girls body was found off a rural highway in Northern Arizona. According to Karen, Sammys daughter, Stymie was Joe DAngelo, my fathers closest friend. Instead, his ex-girlfriend Elizabeth Johnson disappeared to San Antonio with their son, and soon he was nowhere to be found. He lives here in the Valley. Finding Robert Fisher Episode 5 - A Dive Bar off the Highway: Herb Greenbeck presents a new theory of where Robert Fisher went and what he did after the murders, based on strange questions he was asking during their camping trip together just weeks prior. Killing somebody, especially a made guy or a captain outside the family, was definitely a no-no to all of us. Category: Documentary, Society & Culture, True crime. UNSOLVED - 5 high-profile missing persons cases in Arizona: In the wake of how Gabby Petitos disappearance shined a light on missing persons cases, we examine five notable disappearances in Arizona: Daniel Robinson, Alicia Navarro, Christine Mustafa, Jesse Conger, and Cookie Jacobson. Known by most as "Sammy The Bull", Salvatore Gravano was born on March 12th, 1945 in Bensonhurst, a Brooklyn neighborhood with a predominantly Italian-American population to Gerry and Kay Gravano. ", Hook: "How much remorse after a hit would you feel conflicted about having just ended someones life? Its incredibly rare for a person to convey every detail, every emotion, every feeling, and capture that just through a voice. This is the story of how Sammy the Bull became one of the most prolific Mafia hitmen to ever live. on: function(evt, cb) { 2 to John Gotti By Eric Shawn |. At the age of 14 he joined the Rampers, a prominent street gang in Bensonhurst. Host: Elie Honig. The Hudgens family seemingly had everything going for them: Beautiful kids, successful careers, and a lot of community involvement. This week Sammy discusses how the Mafia is similar to Chess. Share. Copyright 2023 KTVK/KPHO. These wise guys are all tied together in a slew of different crimes including the Dunn brother case. Gravano says hes left the life, but you never really retire from Cosa Nostra. now what? His interviews on YouTube have made him a sensation. Whoever took over production of this podcast has ruined it. MISSING - The search for Daniel Robinson: 24-year-old geologist Daniel Robinson has been missing from Buckeye, Arizona since June 23, 2021. . 0:00. He betrayed me. The agency always searching for missing children: A one-on-one interview with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children about the three high-profile cases we investigated: Mikelle Biggs, Jhessye Shockley, and Baby Gabriel. Theres never been a hit like this ever done. Theres no question about it, but why didnt you kill me early in life? Debra's Way Productions 4747 E. Elliot Road Ste 29-465 Phoenix, AZ 85044. help . Case Q&A: The Cold Storage Killer: In this bonus episode, host Briana Whitney and producer Serjio Hernandez are joined by Kris Pickel to discuss the behind-the-scenes work of their investigation into the disturbing Cold Storage Killer case. ", Gravano: "I got to every trial he ever had. Castellano had decreed that dealing drugs would be punished by death, and Gravano said that was the major impetus for the rub-out;Gotti crew member Angelo Ruggiero was caught on tape talking about heroin deals. Gravano, like many critics, also thought the movie was "very long," but also claimed the facts in the movie were "wrong.". "It hurt the Mafia in a lot of ways," he said. Mail fraud. . Fireside With The Underboss - "I Got Him Made, Later I Had To Take Him Out", In this story Sammy introduces his good friend Louie Milito who is dying to be a made man. At the age of 14 he joined the Rampers, a prominent street gang in Bensonhurst. Sammy the Bull would agree. . The rat who did in the Teflon Don could be called in to save his son from a murder charge. But what police found was more bizarreand possibly more deadlythan they had ever realized. It was one of the worst days of my life.. that that was the end of me. THE ZOMBIE HUNTER TRIAL: The Interrogation: For the first time ever, we hear the Zombie Hunters voice. Gravano had a fresh start, but within five years, he was in trouble again. His motive wouldnt be found and he wouldnt be stopped until an attorney pieced together clues by who he was killing and what set him off. Salvatore "Sammy The Bull" Gravano was just 13 when he earned his nickname and the attention/invite from a local gang following a street altercation near his home in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. The Unsolved Holiday Homicides: In December 2010, 27-year-old roommates and friends Nicole Glass and Melissa Mason were found strangled to death in their Phoenix home near 42nd St and Thomas Road. ", Hook: "You brought down the most powerful crime family in the country and there were a lot of people who would want you dead. Deciding his fate wont be up to a jury. Sammy the Bull: The Making of a Mafia Hitman True Crime Arizona True Crime He confessed to 19 murders. ", Gravano: "I think thats perfect words. JOHN GOTTIS BROTHER SEEKS COMPASSIONATE JAIL RELEASE UNDER TRUMPS FIRST STEP ACT. By Sammy "The Bull" Gravano Listen to a podcast, please open Podcast Republic app. Hosted by @eliehonig. Leave this field empty if you're human: About Us. "I'm 76 and I've got broads all. They release you with no ID, no nothing and expect you to find your way. Follow us on Twitter. Jeff is welcomed today by former Gambino underboss Salvatore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano. EXCLUSIVE: Sammy "The Bull" Podcast Premiere with Jesse On Everything - YouTube On the 35th anniversary of Gambino mob boss Paul Castellano's hit outside of Sparks Steakhouse in Manhattan, the. Sammy goes in for questioning in Quantico with a heavyweight agent from Washington, and he is instructed to keep his composure during the conversation. Sammy the Bull ascended through the Gambino ranks in the 1980s, sitting alongside Gotti as the pair drove past the corpse of executed boss "Big Paul" Castellano after a pre-Christmas 1985 hit. He fought them with such ferocity that some mobsters watching marveled that he went after them "like a bull." Enlarge Image. This Ohio Rust Belt City was one of the . Follow Eric Shawn on Twitter:@EricShawnTV, Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano wants you to know the 'true story'. Hook: "Youve got drivers, a trigger man, look out people, youve got a crash car. Country: United States. He tells us the story about how he got Louie made, but we learn later on that Sammy also has him taken out. $15 / month. Finding Robert Fisher Episode 6 - Exactly What He Wanted: Briana and Serjio receive a new, unexpected tip from a former homicide detective that has them investigating more than they anticipated. They both got out of the car at the same time. The Sit Down: A Crime History Podcast Barstool Sports Original Gangsters, a True Crime Talk Podcast Original Gangsters, a True Crime Talk Podcast Mafia Tapes ID VANISHED: Baby Gabriel Johnson: On Christmas of 2009, father Logan McQueary thought hed be spending the holiday with his baby boy Gabriel. We get those answers and many more in a fascinating in-depth conversation with retired homicide detective Roger Geisler. - Listen to Episode 97: Dominick Cicale by The Sit Down: A Crime History Podcast instantly on your tablet, phone or browser - no downloads needed. With Castellano out of the way, John Gotti rose to be the Gambino crime family boss. I want them to know who I really am and what I did. Authorities believe Mikelle was abducted, but no arrests have ever been made. In this sneak peek at Thursday's new episode of "Families of the Mafia" on . Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Listen online, no signup necessary. Its been 18 years and Brown has never been found, so why was he just removed off the FBIs Top 10 Most Wanted Fugitive List? Theres guys much bigger, stronger, younger, but I will [expletive] kill you. Support us on Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/shaunattwoodShaun Attwood's social media:TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@shaunattwood1?Instagram: https:/. Six Best Sammy The Bull Gravano Podcasts For 2023. We knew about that in advance. Monicas family and five young children havent seen or heard from her since. He was only about fifteen years older than me but he already had white hair and looked kind of decrepit. I didnt care.". Copyright Debra's Way Productions Show more Episodes View all Fireside with the Underboss - How the MAFIA is like CHESS Feb 13 2023 Fireside with the Underboss - How the MAFIA is like CHESS. He was tough and loyal. All the rules you lived under? "Now look at Sammy the Bull Gravano, he has a podcast," said Guardian Angels founder Curtis Sliwa. LISTEN TO 'OUR THING' PODCAST NOW! Producers: Adam Waller . Salvatore "Sammy The Bull" Gravano earned the name at 10, when some older bullies stole his bike. (function() { "Whether it is families, politics -- change is a constant. Sammy introduces us to a couple of new, and super dangerous, mafiosos: Dominick "Mimi" Scialo and Vincent "Jimmy" Rotondo. Our Thing with Sammy The Bull | Podcast on Spotify Home Search Your Library Create Playlist Liked Songs Privacy Center Privacy Policy Cookies About Ads Your Privacy Choices Cookies English Preview of Spotify Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads. When they died, your mother and father took over, when they died, you took over. Gotti wanted Milito killed for being a Castellano Loyalist. But did Winnie Ruth commit the murders on her own? How a company is solving DNA cases with just 15 human cells: As DNA becomes a focus of solving decades-old cases with new technology, host Briana Whitney interviews the case director at Othram, a company making human identification possible with trace amounts of DNA, when other ways have failed. Theres no killing, theres no stealing, were making a buck.". listeners: [], : An African hunting safari. Identifying 'Valentine Sally' & the 40-year search for answers: In February 1982, a girl's body was found off a rural highway in Northern Arizona. Briana and Serjio assemble a full team made up of a retired detective on the case, the lead cave searcher at the time Fisher disappeared, and experienced spelunkers, who make realizations about what happened in the woods back in 2001. Latest was Mob Stories from the Front Line - Bonus. Gravano chose bustling Manhattan at Christmas time. Sammy the Bull - Selling Sunset - Elon Musk - Scharfe Frauen - Knast - frher Humor . Her case went cold for years, until Bryan Patrick Miller was arrested for the Canal Murders. event : evt, "Today its so different that it's incredible.". Sammy plots and plans carefully, making sure every move is calculated._________________________________________Join The Gravano Family on Patreon: http://patreon.com/sammythebull?fan_landing=trueSammy \"The Bull\" Merchandise: http://www.sammythebull.com/shopFollow Sammy on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salvatore.gravano.thebullFollow Sammy on Instagram: http://instagram.com/officialsammythebullFollow Sammy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GravanoTheBull An attempt to reach out to the mother of one of his victims on social media triggered the arrest. THE ZOMBIE HUNTER Episode 5: An Alarming Encounter: After listening to our initial episodes, a woman contacted us and shared a terrifying encounter she claims she had on the canal trail the night Angela Brosso went missing. Salvatore Sammy the Bull Gravano (born March 12, 1945) is an American gangster who became the underboss of the Gambino crime family. Case Q&A - The Bizarre Death of Phoenix Police Officer Sean Drenth: In this bonus episode, host Briana Whitney and producer Serjio Hernandez are interviewed by Kris Pickel about their major takeaways from the unsolved Sean Drenth case, what they found most troubling about the investigation, and whether they believe he died by homicide or suicide. By Briana Whitney Updated: Feb. 20, 2023 at 4:00 PM PST PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- He confessed. Contact. window.mc4wp.listeners.push( Live Sound Bringing You The Music of Music's Biggest Night By Mix Staff Published: 02/07/2023 Without the skills of dozens of audio pros, Music's Biggest Night would just be a night. Im finished and Ill probably get killed. My grandchildren, my great grandchildren after I am gone, this is my legacy, to tell the truth. Im done. I still have that in me to say youre a [expletive.] They are CI's, confidential informants," Gravano observes. Little Miss Nobody identified after 62 years: Its been a heartbreaking mystery for more than 60 years, but thanks to a scientific DNA breakthrough, the identity of a murdered four-year-old girl known as Little Miss Nobody is finally known. ); Available Now: Stream | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Google Podcasts. Gravano: "Paul Castellano was going to a meeting in Sparks Steak House. event : evt, The agency tells us the challenges of working on these cases and others, and what has changed the game in terms of solving cases today.