I've never took an offering in all my life, never did, just what people freely send me. Addeddate 2020-01-01 13:59:14 Identifier willam_branhan_sarah_branhams_letter Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4 Website Betty was listed as a registered agent forBelievers International. Branham's ministry in regards to what was said in their booklet. Some in print and some on tape. It doesn't bother me if it is three billion. Because I was told that I should go and see Brother Frank, I had confidential talks with him. There has to be some reason why all of you have rejected her from the family circle. You don't need all those deity people around you, using you t o put forth their carnal purpose- even though they have money to throw away. And Ive shu And I havecovet no persons money or anything they got. Why doesn't she have the same right to receive some of her living from the ministry of her father, Brother William Branham? My father had a notebook on his sermon The trail of the serpent. My mother let me read where he had written: I will be betrayed by someone very close to me. Later when she wanted to see the notes again, she was told by Billy Paul that there were no notes, the pages were empty. Most employers are required by insurance companies to drug test! I've never took an offering in all my life, never did, just what people freely send me. I would like to thank all of you who are helping us during this time of hardship. You wanted to talk to me on this. He was very upset, because Becky was not in the apartment as she had promised. You sure have been doing it for the past 25 years. Sarah Branham De Corado Eddy Corado Raymond (Junior) Jackson Playlist The Sarah Branham Investigation 1 Playing next 23:31 The Sarah Branham Investigation Part 3 - The Investigation Begins William Branham Historical Research 2 14:43 The Sarah Branham Investigation Part 2 - Seeking Legal Counsel William Branham Historical Research 3 24:02 She has went around the world three times with me, enduring conditions that many would not have. Oh yes! Most of them have used the tithes of the people to buy real estate and investments, travel agencies. You had to pay for it. In the past 20 years I have managed to feed people that have come to our meetings. Branham as being Jesus Christ, Lord, or God. But my purpose in writing to you these words, is to find out why Sarah has been put on the outside of the family and treated worse than a stray dog? My family and others have pushed me through terrible things, sleeping in parks, airports, etc. Junior Jackson) wrote the below letter to Billy Paul Branham out of concern for Sarah Branham De Corado. There you told me how wrong it was for me to allow that spirit to go ahead. He built a custom home with all gold fixtures and custom furniture. I told you then that I did not accept that Joshua teaching. The Rev. As my husband and I could not go along with any of the strange doctrines we of course were pushed out from participating in the money that was so generously given to the members of the family as well as for mission purposes. [1] Shortly thereafter, Voice of God Recordings Inc. transferred in excess of $97 million to a new related non-profit organization, Jehovah-Jireh Foundation Inc.[2] Joseph Branham is the principal officer of both Voice of God Recordings Inc. and Jehovah-Jireh Foundation Inc. , God will have to raise up men after His own heart who have no desire for fame and money. Because many people that I have approached for help through all these years have asked me the reason why I am in need the only one of Brother Branhams children, including grandchildren and in-laws, while all of them live in the luxuries and comforts that the world can provide. I have always had respect for you as a brother in the faith. Hollering at me about spending some money out yonder for Christians, and wanting to give me twenty years in the state prison for spending money to operate a religious move. I have just given you this little information to let you know that those who have taken responsibility after my father passed away are not at all the way they present themselves. She told me not to mention or talk about it ever again, but to take it with me to the grave. Click here to listen now! Find 98 people named Sarah Branham along with free Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok profiles on PeekYou - true people search. I see you catering to people of many carnal revelations. But time will soon tell where we will all wind up at in heaven or tribulation. When William Branham was about 17 years of age in 1926, he purchased a new Model T Ford. Pearry Green who promised to take him as a co-pastor and accommodate him in Tucson. Sister Meda died a few years ago, so, today, (that is if she is alive) Sarah would be the only living witness of that fateful day. My mother lost her confidence and respect in the brethren pretending to preach the message and in everything they did. If so, then you are just using the financial condition as a leverage on her. I dont know how many times my mother told me: Take it with you to the grave. What she meant by that I have to tell you now. on the Internet. In the highlighted 13th paragraph of the letter below from his daughter, Sarah Branham De Corado, she makes it known that he was actually a multi-millionaire. When mother found out she begged Billy not to do it. I can't afford it; I haven't got money like that. And you go along with that, plus a lot of other things that some men teach. Post in Canada, who I had met one time up there in an airport. How strange his own son would not donate blood in that emergency case. I sent it to the U.P.C. We were getting bitter because we were humiliated so many times having to beg for money to feed our eight children. Just imagine while my father was still alive, my brother appeared before a Notary Public as William Branham transferring the William Branham Evangelistic Association into another corporation. It is very easy to spread the rumor all over the world that Sister Sarah acts strange but cover up the facts that made me act the way I do. They have no furniture of there own, no car, and no future, only God. From the family inheritance I received my share of 55,000 dollars after my mother passed away. Why doesn't she have the same right to receive some of her living from the ministry of her father, Brother William Branham? And also, last year there was a man from Costa Rica in our convention. But I used to see him get up in the pulpit at meetings and say how much he loves mother when I knew it was a lie. Branham would see them as his grandchildren. sarah branham de coradofifa 21 icons that played for man city. Mother started taking up for her. It was registered on Nov. 4, 1965 at 3:45 p.m. with the Arizona Corporation Commission.. Billy Paul, in these last 25 years I have not left my wife for some other woman, though some have said that I did. - Sarah Branham, confirmed by Rev. Billy Paul, I remember that Sunday morning when Bro. Also I would like to mention that Billy Paul gave 75,000 dollars of the church money to Mr. Doug McQuiz in Tucson to start his church and a construction business. The last argument before we left was because my sister Becky wanted to stay in the apartment with her friend Betty Collins. When I seen that young wife of twenty-two years old, been married a little over two years. [6], I'm a poor man. They send me to penitentiary for preaching the Gospel taking a few dollars out here to--to preach the Gospel, that people give me to preach the Gospel with. Billy Paul, I am not picking on you. After the sermon a prayer line was called and I was in that prayer line. While speaking he looked over to mother during this unpleasant conversation. on January 1, 2020, There are no reviews yet. When my turn came to be prayed for I was told Go and see Brother Frank. Of course being taken by surprise, I asked spontaneously: Brother Frank in Germany? And the reply was quite commanding: Yes, go and see Brother Frank in Germany.. He was very upset, because Becky was not in the apartment as she had promised. I write this letter with deep concern in my heart, after having read the tract sent to me from some brethern in africa. His house in Tucson is empty and I have no place to stay. So when I came home I met you and Bro. Branham. All day my father was troubled and he would stop and call but she didnt answer. And when they built that house, I looked at. Billy Paul, I am not writing this to you, just to try and get Sarah's influence. They have to have it. If you can use it for the glory of God. The document is in my possession. Billy Paul, you have a nice personality, but it is minus the true love of God. I remember that my father was very troubled before we left Tucson for the Jeffersonville meetings where he was to preach The trail of the serpent and expose names of the people of this message that were doing wrong including family members. If he could have had the blood transfusion in time maybe his life could have been spared. . This money was left untouched since the departure of my father. After the sermon a prayer line was called and I was in that prayer line. It won't work. We live like ordinary people, when God in Heaven knows Id be a multi-millionaire if I wanted to be. This has become obvious. And heres my people right here from the church, who knows it. New York, July 1989, To the Bride of Christ the followers of the message. You had to sponsor that. Those having large well-off congregations have made themselves multimillionaires. " Just imagine while my father was still alive, my brother appeared before a Notary Public as William Branham transferring the William Branham Evangelistic Association into another corporation. During the last few years you have projected you brother Joseph, as God's next Prophet. for years now. jalandhara bandha anatomy. Because if you can treat your own sister the way you are, then I know how you must look on others who refuse to go along with you and your motive of belief. All day my father was troubled and he would stop and call but she didnt answer. When I was about to give birth to another child I asked my brother Joseph to give me 1,500 dollars to cover the hospital expenses, his reply was: Where do you think I can get this money from? I went to Rev. With my own eyes I saw how the stored-up food was made available in the different languages. William Branham claimed that he came from a poor family and remained poor throughout his life and ministry, as follows. I am asking myself what will be done with the large sum of money accumulated by now after the 26th of October, 1990. Pearry Green who promised to take him as a co-pastor and accommodate him in Tucson. But, my, the most of--it was 1926, they had nothing but just old rock roads. Of course he could not go along with every wind of doctrine or become a slave of man. 5:10. That's the reason today that I, my choice And I--I say this with reverence. [2] Source: http://en.believethesign.com/index.php?title=File:Raymond-Jackson-Billy-Paul-Branham-lg.jpg. In the same way it is very easy to spread the rumor that Sister Jackson from South Africa is mentally ill, at the same time keeping secret why she landed in a mental institution. svenska, It's finished. My mother was very upset. Later in Christianburg Va you requested that I make a public statement condemning that Joshua teaching, which I did. I have a filing cabinet full of some of the things they have preached and propogated. The Rev. But yet they want to send me to the penitentiary, hold me two years, and got a trial coming soon. Because I was told that I should go and see Brother Frank, I had confidential talks with him. Walker was surprised to see Pearry Green involved in a number of lawsuits, some as a plaintiff and some as a defendant, using different church names besidesTucsonTabernacle. Mother started taking up for her. Be the first one to, The Sarah Branham Investigation Part 3 The Investigation Begins, the-sarah-branham-investigation-part-3-the-investigation-begins, Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). In the same way it is very easy to spread the rumor that Sister Jackson from South Africa is mentally ill, at the same time keeping secret why she landed in a mental institution. You can go as missionaries to Guatemala and every month you will receive youre your support. I dont remember exactly whether it was three, four or five times he sent a monthly support. It seems strange, Becky and her family are living in the home in Tucson, Joseph and his family are living in the home on Ewing Lane, and you are living in a good home in Sellersburg. I believe he brought us back to the original Word. I only hope that others who were also cheated will have the courage to come up with their stories and claims. God, be merciful. Hearing, Recognizing, Acting on the Word of God (60-0221). Voice of God Recordings Inc., the entity controlled by William Branham's sons and dedicated to spreading William Branham's message, reported assets of $109,834,481 on its US tax return as of June 30, 2011. Branham's daughter. The only thing I want is your favor, so I can tell you about Jesus Christ andand His glory. .They send me to penitentiary for preaching the Gospel taking a few dollars out here to--to preach the Gospel, that people give me to preach the Gospel with. After the accident things changed dramatically. In the highlighted 13th paragraph of the letter below from his daughter, Sarah Branham De Corado, she makes it known that he was actually a multi-millionaire. And their revelation, now in 1990, is even worse that it was then. franais, Tagalog, Because I used the Bible to defend him and not a bunch of quotes taken out of context of the sermons. The document is in my possession. But we were not the only ones falling into the trap with him. Becuase time will not go on another 25 years. isiZulu, And I go along. This fine would be equivalent to paying a fine of almost $350,000 in 2021 dollars. Not one time have you reached out to touch them, or corrected them. This money was left untouched since the departure of my father. Translate page into: Branham would see them as his grandchildren. Some in print and some on tape. He had a rare blood type and they had to send to another city for it. When I came home my mother acted very nervous around me. He had a rare blood type and they had to send to another city for it. Why do I say this? As you know my mother and I were the only survivors of it. portugus do Brasil, But, of course, he did. I could've been a multi-millionaire if I had wanted to be. My mother lost her confidence and respect in the brethren pretending to preach the message and in everything they did. As my husband and I could not go along with any of the strange doctrines we of course were pushed out from participating in the money that was so generously given to the members of the family as well as for mission purposes. In this booklet they said that, "His body was kept in state at Faith Assembly Church, Jeffersonville, In.". Amen, I remember our first experience here, we were very, very poor. Hollering at me about spending some money out yonder for Christians, and wanting to give me twenty years in the state prison for spending money to operate a religious move. Challenge the insurance companies and drug testing today with the help of a brand new drug store. No one child in the eyes of God has any more right to it than another. My father needed a blood transfusion immediately after the accident. I was ready to take the whole matter to court but Bro. manifestation determination flowchart. Since none of them have ever worked; why am I not included in this? in the name of Jesus Christ reach out your arms to your sister. For truly they are responsible along with the rich ministers for the mess in the Bride. God, be merciful. At this point I must mention that I had a very special experience in May 1989, when I was told to go and meet Brother Frank in Germany. Tagalog, Now she has passed away and I am the only living witness of what actually happened in the car. Finally she approached me and wanted to know how much I had remembered from before the accident. I have never hoarded up money. You could make life much more enjoyable for her and her family. That`s what insurance companies have been doing for last 100 years, and they continue doing so! I believe that the return of our Lord is very near. While speaking he looked over to mother during this unpleasant conversation. If we are not willing to do it the law will have to do it for us. I have always had respect for you as a brother in the faith. When Jim Bakers ordeal first started. The one which Sarah [your sister], had We don't have these great, big, flowerly things, and television casts. In this tension we left Arizona. All expenses was made. In July of 1989, she wrote an open letter threatening to expose family secrets. Any other prophet will have to come under Eph.4:11, New Testement prophet. Charles (Chuck) Rinkle wasSarah Branham's former fiance. Now after these many years have gone by, It looks strange that you seem so eager to cut your sister and her family off. God knows it. Areas of research include his association with high-ranking members of the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Jones and Poeples Temple, Latter Rain, and New Apostolic Reformation That never will be accepted by the true bride of Jesus Christ. My father ordered his food and then I hear him tell mother: I am going to call Becky one more time. He called and came back to the table very upset. Looky here today, what they're going on now. espaol, Most of them have used the tithes of the people to buy real estate and investments, travel agencies. Billy Paul, you may say that this is none of my business. Before God, I tell the truth. Even though there are some that still condemn me on that. Many times people have asked me, "How do you do it?". But we were not the only ones falling into the trap with him. That never will be accepted by the true bride of Jesus Christ. : My sister Becky took me to the Welfare while living in the house that is just as much mine as hers. Box 20323 Branham's name and message and run wild. No, sir. Because this would give you a great hold over God's people. And it would do you well to listen to the scriptures on this. And I have taken no money from no peoples. New York, N.Y. 10023. The following is the text of a letter from Raymond M. Jackson to Billy Paul Branham concerning Sarah Branham De Corado: Christian greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Branham said. She never asked me to wite this or do anything. Which I am sure you would like for it to be. They started to argue right away. It's gone. One shows the amount in cash of 3,113,676 plus stocks 130,645 plus other things. on June 25, 2021, There are no reviews yet. In 1966 when you talked to me on the Joshua spirit, I want you to know, you never offended me. Branham was alive and given a choice to set things in order, Sarah would be given an equal opportunity to share in the things of his ministry. Uploaded by The money stated in the tract is a considerable amount. I love my wife and she loves me. We don't have these great, big, flowerly things, and television casts. The last argument before we left was because my sister Becky wanted to stay in the apartment with her friend Betty Collins. Because many people that I have approached for help through all these years have asked me the reason why I am in need the only one of Brother Branhams children, including grandchildren and in-laws, while all of them live in the luxuries and comforts that the world can provide. on the Internet. Before God, I tell the truth. I am asking myself what will be done with the large sum of money accumulated by now after the 26th of October, 1990. He turned to mother and said: Shes not there. He had ordered a piece of pie but never ate it. I heard the clods drop. Her letter is confirmed by Rev. Branham's name and message and run wild. As you know my mother and I were the only survivors of it. and we shall all stand before the judgement seat of Christ and give an account of the things that we have done in His name while in this life, II Cor. And in the eyes of God this whole thing is not right. I feel I should expose publicly several things that have happened all going back since the days when my father was killed. And it belongs to them, not me. Was William Branham a poor man with no capital, as he led people to believe? To get ready and come to the states, and there he would lead him to a man that would give him new wine. I was two months in the hospital. When Jim Bakers ordeal first started. I'll have to answer for your tithing, the people that give it to me. She is the only living witness that was in Brother Branham's car before and during the accident he died in. All of these things stated in the tract are between you and her. Of course he could not go along with every wind of doctrine or become a slave of man. Maybe you don't consider her children as nieces and nephews of yours, but I am sure that Bro. We traveled until we stopped at evening time to eat. Most employers are required by insurance companies to drug test! Very soon I hope things will come to light which were done wrong including with all the pastors in the message who take the tenth (tithes) from the people and treat the large sums of money as their private income. 6). Thats. Billy Paul, I would think twice before I would let this condition fo on much longer. At this point I must mention that I had a very special experience in May 1989, when I was told to go and meet Brother Frank in Germany. My father never wanted her to stay. All expenses was made. We're just trying to do the best we can.[11]. They send me to penitentiary for preaching the Gospel taking a few dollars out here to--to preach the Gospel, that people give me to preach the Gospel with. But now, years later. The Unconditional Covenant That God Made With His People (54-0306). Only God knows all the facts, but after I saw the document dated the 26th day of October, 1965, I began to wonder even more. We don't have these great, big, flowerly things, and television casts. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Not one time have you reached out to touch them, or corrected them. Just recently a noted lawyer in New York looked into the matter and showed me different bank statements which are still in my possession. All insiders know about the 65,000 dollars Brother Sidney Jackson gave to Rev. Some of them setting right here thats acting on the board right now. The brethren who present themselves pius before the believers have also finished my husband Eddy who is an ordained minister having a diploma of the Tucson University. This episode examines the early stages of theinvestigation. My choice is to be a poor man. God will have to raise up men after His own heart who have no desire for fame and money. I was ready to take the whole matter to court but Bro. When I came home my mother acted very nervous around me. I feel I should expose publicly several things that have happened all going back since the days when my father was killed. I never heard any of your people say or do anything in defense of Bro. That was the last thing I remember from ;before the crash until I came to myself in the ambulance. For truly they are responsible along with the rich ministers for the mess in the Bride. In that booklet they condemned Bro. Challenge the insurance companies and drug testing today with the help of a brand new drug store. But I used to see him get up in the pulpit at meetings and say how much he loves mother when I knew it was a lie. According to the notary document it is fixed for 25 years. My father turned to mother and said, You know where she is. Mother started crying saying, Please, Bill I laid down in the back seat of the car, because I was very upset too, as this was the first time I had ever seen and heard them argue in that tone. Names mentioned in this video: Gerald Lee Walker Ron Con Goo Eddie Corado Sarah Branham de Corado Pearry Green William Branham Evangelistic Association Voice of God Recordings Addeddate 2021-07-02 11:09:33 Identifier I have a filing cabinet full of some of the things they have preached and propogated. in the name of Jesus Christ reach out your arms to your sister. And you go along with that, plus a lot of other things that some men teach. I'm not rich, and I can't write that out. I was two months in the hospital. After the passing away of Brother Jackson of course Sister Jackson being left without money she begged Rev. Branham's departure, you still cater to men who hold Bro. Later in Christianburg Va you requested that I make a public statement condemning that Joshua teaching, which I did. Later I found out that Rebekah was with Pearry Green and they had a difficult time finding her to let her know about the accident. Sarah Branham is William Branham 's daughter. I am going to send you a tract, telling what the Lord showed me back in 1988.