And hes definitely not jealous of that new guy Katakuri whos tagged along and is making moves on his alliance captain. Armed with his Devil Fruit power and a regret/wish, he changes as much of the past as he can. I'll go it dear" a beautiful lady with strawberry blonde hair and face filled with freckles said as she dried her hands with a towel. And you better knock and let me tell you to come in before you open the door.. And realized that he fucked badly. Rap Of China 2020, Imaginan que terminen adoptando a cierto pelinegro? Law has been looking for an opportunity to escape from Doflamingo for years. Dad, Shanks has a Benn!, A ben? Roger asks glancing towards Shanks for help. Help. In which the ASL Trio ends up in Shanks' care, Zoro is somehow given to Mihawk, Koala chooses to stay with the Sun Pirates instead of running off to be a Revolutionary, and Rosinante survives but Law goes pirate anyway because Doflamingo's still a dick. On his way home, he encounters someone he never expected: a human child named O N E P I E C E | Luffy Fanfiction. whitebeard said. Either way, he exists. Speaker Of The Dead Quest Wizard101, "luffy!" Oh no. When she was only ten, Shanks left her on Foosha Village for her own safety. The fruits have turned anyone who eats them into a monster. Never has Luffy ever felt so worthy and useless. More. Whats his name, Ace points to a blond man with white gloves and a hat. Shanks, un hombre de 39 aos quien se dedica a la pintura y que no parece poder lidiar con el echo de su divorcio en un intento de olvidar su frustracin adems de un corazn destrozado, decide acompaar a sus dos compaeros a una fiesta donde se excede con el alcohol y termina relacionndose con un chico. This is a female Luffy fanfiction that includes a haki knowing 7-year old that has a powerful devil fruit and relations to the yonkou, the seven warlords, and even the n asl; differentdevilfruit; luffy +9 more # 5. Sabo's dad hired an assasin? well, not so much. I see some jaws drop open from that sentence. Part 3 of Whumptober 2022. She also never imagined that 20 years later, to be put into the position to betray her job to save her son, while fighting the one she loved. Then he was punched again and again and again and then was kicked until he bloodied up for that insult. / "Hey why do you call me anchor?" Luffy asked. Whoever had taken Luffy was going to wish that they had never even looked in the boy's direction. His body lay helplessly on a broken bed as he caresses his swollen stomach. Female LuffyTodo empez con el vicealmirante Garp, abuelo de Luffy, capitn de la tripulacin los sombreros de paja. It is a complex concept that essentially refers to someone's life purpose. What if the devil fruit was special and chooses who will use itself? If my death didn't help then I will live for as long as possible and fight to protect themand I shall leave those kind of thoughts for another dayI thought and eyed the one who woke up. Als er sich fr sein groes Vorbild einsetzt und einen Streit mit dem Bergbanditen Higuma anfngt, gert er in Schwierigkeiten und wird von ihm schlielich ins Meer geworfen. Shanks is there at Benns side, already kneeling down to check Ace over before Benn has a chance to talk to him. We meet again ~time travel by Youngseul. Not long after that, Monkey D Garp took (Y/n) in as his own granddaughter. Shanks couldn't handle it anymore. Ace, believing he'd died at Marineford, wakes up 10 years in the past, right in the middle of the Gray Terminal fire. I didn't feel anything off but I stayed alert just in case anything were to actually happen. "Yeah! sabo shouted. tears fall from his closed eyes. Commence alors la descente aux enfers pour lui, qui ne comprend pas ce qu'il a fait de mal. ace asked me. A few men from the his crew approached but didn't want to be near their captain. It doesnt stop him moving entirely, but it at least slows him down. The crew sails into a strange blue mist, and only Luffy is affected! Previously titled: I'm just gonna swim until you love me (hoping that you heart will rescue me), Cross-posted on Wattpad (Wattpad version has art by me since I can't figure out how to put pictures here). does this count as a kidfic right now? "Geez, that idiot leaves while I give instruction nami fumed. kidfic? "Ahhhhhhaaaaaaaa Luffy screamed in pain once he hit the ground. "I wished I can see them again." it was a thought that kept repeatin. You weren't alone after all. Mom says that I can tell people that., Did she? "Wha impossible Luffy was shocked when he wasn't stretching when got hold of him he grabbed Luffy by the neck in a brute hold and slammed Luffy down hard into the ground. What if shanks somehow became a devil fruit user in the future by accident just by touching it? Work Search: For Ace he'd do it. I see the rest narrow their eyes, confusion in them. . Shanks is handsome and kind and a little bit funny. "Who are the people you wanted to see?" Hes seen what Ace can do, the brief spar between Shanks and Ace until Ace fell asleep while standing up, Aces is capable of at least bruising Benn up if he puts his mind to it. Enter the two lonely men who have the perfect vessel to get Law and Luffy safely to the East Blue and out of Doflamingo's reach. Its not the first time shes done this, but Luffy still doesnt know what they're for either. What if shanks and luffy time traveled to the past after everyone is dead? I felt amused. A hurricane flew Luffy away from the red force, breaking the hearts of his family in shards. Ah we are close, i thought as i put up ace, sabo, and luffy's vivre cards up in a safe place. Basically Zoro, the biological son of Mihawk, is raised by Shanks for a bit until Shanks decides to leave to go to the new world. About what I do at home! Ace lies, giving Benn a look. His hand too, touching without any remorse, his broad palm curling around his waist. Chapter 1-7: The main storyChapter 8-? Luffy stared Blackbeard wondered if straw hat forgot about until then Luffy eyes flash in recognizance "You the old hair man who had bad taste in cherry pies Luffy said. After recovering his memories, he is determined to go to where Ace will be born, but something stops him and he arrives at the time Rogue is dead. Since they might talk about the stories they heard from their dad or mom in ace's case. Hello Shanks, hows travelling as your own captain treating you?, It was wonderful, Rouge, the Pirate King was married?, says with a smile,We met up with Edward and Marco, had a brief fight with Garp and then went and saw Dragon. Most of Shanks's crew is dead and Shanks hasn't handled it very. It was so we could catch blackbeard, that cold f-er I probably shouldn't say it because I feel luffy would catch onto me for saying that..word.. but I am an adult and I could curse but..I'll stop..if only for my kids. please listen to it. femluffy. This is a story where Luffy ate the Rumble-Rumble fruit, a Logia class devil fruit, and became a lightning man instead of a rubber man. The madness was going to come with or without them.). A hurricane flew Luffy away from the red force, breaking the hearts of his family in shards. "luffy get back here!" Mom, Shanks needs his mouth washed out!, Hes a grown up with his own ship now, Ace, we dont wash out the Captains mouth unless its your father, Rouge laughs taking Ace from Roger. This will tell that story. "Sigh well find Luffy later beside right now we meet at the ship once we're done then we go look for Luffy. They travel the world together having adventures and discovering feelings for eachother (Pairing AceLu). She pulls out a few small pieces and begins to make a small braid by his ear, unbothered by the stretching silence. I wonder if they are a bit confused now. : The side story, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (79), | Houseki no Kuni | Land of the Lustrous (Anime & Manga) (2), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks (221), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy (229), Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo (91), Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates (67), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Portgas D. Ace (41), Monkey D. Luffy/Trafalgar D. Water Law (24), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Buggy (24), Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace (21), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (49), Parent Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks (40), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy, i was born in the summer when the sun didn't shine, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates, Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates & Nefertari Vivi, information on races will be added throughout the chapters, everyone looks at Luffy and is like yeah he's a little fucked up, does vary im jus a luffy kin so i find the most comfort writing with him, luffy still can't swim very well lol he doesn't like the water but he's not weakened by it, no devil fruits bc these shits don't need extra powers, i jus prefer that sweet sweet found family, Zoro and Nami have a sibling dynamic i think, can update frequently or go months w nothing. In fact, Benn is pretty sure that Ace only talks when Shanks is there, Benn opening their bedroom door the first night, notwithstanding. Dont read if this isnt something youre interested in!!!! What if shanks can still swim? Shanks lie seiner Aura freien lauf, und gleich darauf fielen die vier Mnner nacheinander um. Why do they forcefully shove their tongues in his throat? Shanks is seen holding Luffy who clutches his shirt tightly shaking. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Since being transported by Kurama and merging with him to this island one year ago she gave up returning to her world and decided this was her new life. "Ora, Sabo. Shanks says mentally, coughing away. Luffy was just getting ready to punch Blackbeard again when Blackbeard activates his devil fruit ability which he told Luffy that he killed thatch for the that not even could defeat him. someday Makino is going to meet Dragon and Dragon is going to have his jaw broken, Protective Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks, shanks and makino aren't a thing -- they're just co-parenting, Kurohige | Blackbeard | Marshall D. Teach, Mugiwara no Ichimi | Straw Hat Pirates and Heart Pirates Alliance, Protective Mugiwara no Ichimi | Straw Hat Pirates, Mugiwara no Ichimi | Straw Hat Pirates As Family, Kurohige | Blackbeard | Marshall D. Teach Dies, Usopp Breaks into Impel Down (And Tries to Not Have a Mental Breakdown at the Same Time), Akagami Kaizoku | Red-Hair Pirates & Monkey D. Luffy, Luffy pulls a Whitebeard (and Collects Family Members Like Pokemon), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy & Uta, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Monkey D. Luffy. "They should be here any second now.." i said and let my eyes turn warm and my smile softened to a grin. Ace shoots up in a sitting position, his eyes locked on to luffy from the other side of the boat. Ponce Inlet Jetty Fishing Tips, ace yelled. "I'm coming" he said, slightly stomping his foot, walking past her. "Shanks and Mihawk have both expressed their concerns over it." #anime #eustasskid #fanfiction #lawlu #luffy #monkeydluffy #nicorobin #onepiece #portgasdace #roronoazoro #sabo #trafalgarlaw Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. (Although we all know that Luffy is still Luffy no matter where he goes. Luffy lived in Uta's shadow, all he wanted was some attention. Youve known Shanks for a while?, Ace nods,He was cabin boy on my dads ship. Whats a ben?, Benn is a who, dear, A woman answers, long pink hair braided down her back and a hibiscus flower behind her ear. I have a feeling that at least luffy will laugh at this either later or when he hears about it. I asked him. He likes it when Shanks calls him cute. Here in a dingy back alleyway, getting his pussy railed by Shanks, cheek sliding up and down the dirty wall. "I'm not giving up my friends are counting on me. They traveled to the skies riding sea currents shooting up, they escaped situations that were actually impossible to escape from. Whumptober 2022: Day Three: Say Goodbye. "Sh't up Shanks! I already figured that ace and sabo would tickle luffy along with a punch to the head. Shanks makes Luffy go to the prestigious Newgate Academy where he will meet all sorts of new people. Plenty of people had it worse. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. 'This is too easy. The Red Haired Devil by Kairi. When he sets out and begins forming his crew of misfits that should not mesh as well as they do, it begins to look as if he isn't the only odd one out there. Shanks lifted him up and placed him on his back and the two left. This is Portgas D Ace, his folks needed to take care of some things and Im watching him. Uncle Dragon says that mom is too recognizable now., She is recognizable. Shanks agrees slowly. FanFiction. )So, in the face of all that already happened, what else than a chance for change was a little time-travel? might not be what you expected but i always do my best with each story i make. 25 November 2022 0 Comments. Est historia podra responder esas preguntas.. o tal vez no. Alors, qu'il a toujours vcu choy auprs des siens, du jour au lendemain il est mit brutalement la porte, avec pour seul consigne "part et ne reviens jamais". "I see." What should he have done? "Zhehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha are you ready to give up Mugiwara using his power once again to cancel out Luffy power and using it to punched Luffy a bit more in the stomach making him cough out lots of blood. Sabo didn't seem to like her and she couldn't understand what she did wrong. "We are doing great dad." It takes less then an hour for the Oro Jackson to pull up beside Red Force, the Pirate King himself dropping onto their deck without a care, grinning brightly. When Makino notices, she reaches out to him and quickly begins to love him as her own son. What was on Luffy mind was his friends and his finding love for ace which he loves more than a brother. Part 1 of Threads from . I'll go it dear" a beautiful lady with strawberry blonde hair and face filled with freckles said as she dried her hands with a towel. "Zhehahahahahahahaha Mugiwara you want to know something your eyes has that same look ace had when I defeated him. if you haven't read that one, it is highly recommended. luffy onepiece zoro sanji nami strawhats ace chopper franky usopp sabo onepiecefanfiction robin brook law monkeydluffy shanks trafalgarlaw anime pirates. Shanks x Luffy | Dad 2.7K 47 15. by revsab. When Luffy saw Blackbeard power his eyes widened unknown But his instinct was telling him to get away from it. Why do they like to call him a slut? #acelu These kids are not staying here. I thought she stayed here?, Benn yanks open the door, blinking blearily down at Ace, who was hold a stuffed whale with crisscrossing scars along its head,Kid?, Can I see Shanks? Ace asks scrubbing at his eyes. "Okay." Luffy smiled. Makino can't say that she's very pleased with him, but Garp gave this little girl to her. AU Where Shanks decides to take Luffy with him when he firsts ask to join his pirate crew. Acelu *Knock knock*."Ah! "Hey, wait up anchor I'll go with you," Shanks called from behind him. Has for over 14 years.Luffy is what they called him. And things started to get interesting from there. No He mumbled, slightly embarrassed. Was Ace alright?, Ace throws himself across the gap between Rouge and Roger the minute Rouge is close enough to catch him,I was good, mom! What happens to them? He finds Luffy and his brothers beaten to hell, and afraid. Ace, this is Yasopp, my sniper, thats Lucky Roo, hes pretty fun, and the rest of them., Ace frowns at Shanks,You dont remember there names do you? "Looks like Shanks practically adopted Luffy," Yasopp chuckled. "What are you doing here ji-chan ?" They have been searching for a few days now. Please forgive me. Following Law closely and keeping tabs on everything. With a bounty of 6.000.000 Berri, Curly Dadan has earned herself a reputation in the area. Absolutely anything, even if it killed him inside. Tags. (I cannot write summaries. Shanks admonished his beloved Luffy softly; an arm resting across his shoulder in the help of keeping the young Kaizoku-Ou from stumbling into the ground. What happens when they meet out in the open seas? Luffy misses Shanks and Dragon gives him a hug. it's a surprise every time, warnings for each chapter in their summaries btw, please know i thrive off fluff but i inevitably always add in angst. Shakkys been visiting? i shouted. The Balmoral Test, Yes I really do adore and love my kids..I thought as I focused on them for the rest of the day.. She opened it and stopped when she saw no one. I grin and started laughing at the images on ace's face. I asked him. CP3. Avril Lavigne Nobody's Fool Lyrics, Email: mebw@fabiz.ase.ro Shanks paused, wondering if this was really the right move. Hes Shanks first mate. She was the most likely to willingly hide someone like this Luffy. This is Ace and Sabo!" Luffy exclaimed proudly, beaming at his older brothers with obvious love and admiration. She opened it and stopped when she saw no one. Or a god? To sing the song of your soul, or everything you sing resonates within you. He looks at me and grins widely, holding up a marker. Luffy could just watch as the mer held captive his beloved beach ball. Hes not exactly in the mood to move all his things back to his room. In a world where Luffy has a very particular heartbeat, the gum gum no mi awakens as soon as he eats it. He first saw the images on ace's face. Luffy felt a lot of pain in his body. Makino hums softly, carding her fingers through Luffys tangled wavy hair. Please consider turning it on! What were you two even talking about?. #captured What if shanks somehow became a devil fruit user in the future by accident just by touching it? Benn goes back to bed, listening to the murmur of voices until they get too far away and he can doze back off. Someone asked but I couldn't tell who it was out of everyone. Ganaste, ancla. i asked them. Not since that daywhen everything just changeda horrible day it is or was since it hasn't happened yet and won't if luffy and I have anything to say or do about it. I felt marco's amusement when he woke up as well. Luffy misses Shanks and Dragon gives him a hug, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1238), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (21), | JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (6), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks (3449), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Dracule Mihawk (378), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Buggy (376), Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo (266), Monkey D. Luffy/Trafalgar D. Water Law (250), Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace (246), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy (221), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Reader (188), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Buggy (185), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Benn Beckman (175), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (351), Alternate Universe - Modern Setting (285), i was born in the summer when the sun didn't shine, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy, Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates & Nefertari Vivi, information on races will be added throughout the chapters, everyone looks at Luffy and is like yeah he's a little fucked up, does vary im jus a luffy kin so i find the most comfort writing with him, luffy still can't swim very well lol he doesn't like the water but he's not weakened by it, no devil fruits bc these shits don't need extra powers, i jus prefer that sweet sweet found family, Zoro and Nami have a sibling dynamic i think, can update frequently or go months w nothing. When the man tells him it's time for Law to be useful to The Family by acting as a broodmare for Doffy's long fantasied fishman army Law realizes this is his chance. whitebeard said. Its obvious from their looks that Ace and Shanks arent related, but family is so complicated that its possible that Shanks was so close to Aces parents that it was a version of adoption. She even goes to other people if she doesnt know just so she can tell him. Summary: Luffy Is turned into by blackbeard to the world government and is held in impel down for his execution in one week In Marineford. "Shanks!!!" . It takes hours for it to get close enough to identify the Jolly Roger and Benn feels his heart stop, the Roger Pirates.