I figured, that the pupill came with an overlay, which gave the eyes ingame this nice glassmarble-effect. Weve compiled a selection of bunny ears custom content for you to choose from. Fox Tail Here you go, lovelies ^). This versatile, laid-back headpiece will give you your daily doses of feline goodness. The Extreme Werewolves Skins by Astiees come with 6 skins, eyes, and ears. Sims 4 wolf and coyote tail cc? Energetic and sociable, this breed thrives with company. View File. Double-tap or Double-click on object Zoom out. rabbit ear by Lilit(TERA conversion).package (243.3 kB) Download 715. How many volumes of Demon Slayer are there? Siberians are active and intelligent and need enrichment to prevent boredom. The breed is not recognized by many pedigree cat groups due to these concerns over their health. And my recommendation is a resounding 10/10. Coat and Colors: Short- and long-haired varieties; tailless; colors include white, blue, black, red, cream, silver, tortoiseshell, blue cream, and brown. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. In other words, the tights only fit very wide upper parts of boots and This CCs predecessor is a stylized fox tail with nine talons (called Kyuubi in Japanese, I believe? This Sims 4 Werewolf Mod is a general werewolf mod that lets you focus on playing as a werewolf. CoolkatX Posts: 18 New Member June 2015 nice! Your cutesy instincts are triggered by the fuzzy fur around your ears. A sweet Special for Halloween - remastered & recolored BnS Fox convertion.Extra Colors and Sizes are based on my personal Taste and are not from BnS. They're sometimes referred to as the greyhound of the cat kingdom. Toskami's Fox Ears/Tail in nyren's kosmik pastels by dtron at. However, its the sharp-looking ears that we want to focus on. Extra colors, aside from the golden-brown, are my creations. Check it out if youre a fan of lizard people. Coat and Color: Semi-longhaired, triple-coat that varies from coarse to soft; comes in a wide variety of colors. Does anyone know any alternatives or have mirrors to these parts? Click here to download. The Trail, which was originally attached to the top, was seperated and put on the bottom (skirt), for Sims CAS reasons. I started doing CCs to proof to myself that i can do it. Find friends and even find amazing artists here. At our number 15 spot is the Dog/Wolf ears Cap by Simiracle. Kitsune Accs TS4 and TS3 by natalia-auditore, 8. Although bunnies dont have buttons this onesie has the other biological features we only cared about from a rabbit. Sims Four Sims 4 Mm Cc Sims 4 Cas My Sims Die Sims 4 Packs Bunny Ears And Tail Sims 4 Body Mods Maxis Bear Ears More information. Merman Simmers magnificent Naga Snake Tail CC, however, was a complete surprise. Known for being laid back and friendly, Scottish folds usually live well alongside other pets and respectful kids. You can combine the tightless-skirt with any other tights. Sorry no jewellery and glasses while on the hunt ! K/DA PopStars Ahri Set001 by AleNikSimmer, 7. Click here to download these wolf ears and tail CC packs. Maine coons are known for being expert mousers and might not suit a family with small pet furries. There are two kinds of cat accessories in this kit: cat ears and a cat tail. WebHere are some wings, Nightcrawler's tail -unisex , horns and cat ears to get you started. Also should specify that i need them for The Sims 4. ~50% of the fantasy convertions from other simmers are fine too. This thread is archived. Once again, a pop culture allusion that makes sense. 10 Best Sims 4 Medieval CC. Cat Ears Cat Tail by NotEgain. Looking for a few mods/Custom Content The Sims Forums. As you can see from the pictures, the pack has three different horns and three different tails. SliderEarsTailsHorns. The change is really neat, with 18 different skin color variants and a lovely tail to accompany your adventures! It easily gets matted and is uncomfortable if neglected. This simple cat headband will be a hit with sims. The Wolf Tails for All by Camkitty is a pretty self-explanatory mod. Hey Guys, I love Watching Anime and playing game all day long and i am happy to share my experience with you here. This set includes 3 ears. YAS! Because of this, the tail looks more like it belongs to an iguana or a soft-bellied lizard than to an actual reptile. The Hands are no simple texture, its a full mesh. the walls can be piled up as much as you want - seamless transition. Madmono: Knight Skinblend (Default & Non-Default) For all. rosemow Click here to download these Sims 4 wolf ears and tail cc packs! Hopefully someone makes fox ears and tails so I can bring one of my kitsune sim back in Sims 4 (recolor-able would be a nice bonus if possible), http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2014/11/glass-wings-all-ages-by-esmeralda.html, http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2015/06/accessory-wings-by-jennisims.html, http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2014/09/bat-wings-by-plumbobsimpants.html, http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2015/06/siren-wing-hair-pins-by-ersel.html, http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2015/01/nightcrawler-tail-for-males-and-females.html, http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2015/01/unicorn-horn-diadem-by-loverettsims.html, http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2014/10/ram-horns-by-everythingnotsims.html, http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817478/hello-come-and-introduce-yourself, https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/948861/rosemow-s-rooms-showcase. The Clawdeen Ears Custom Content set by Colores Urbanos is inspired by monster high and is quite fitting for this list! Enjoy the agony of color-choices. They are available in five shiny colors. See more ideas about sims 4, sims, sims 4 mods. It has been reincarnated many times over the years. We and our partners share information on your use of this website to help improve your experience. Munchkins come in a vast array of color combinations, including black and white. But you wouldnt have that problem with this Sims 4 bunny CC set by Xelenn. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. While the pure white Persian is often the most photographed and highly prized variety of this popular breed, they also come in other colors, including black and white. Our Favorite Characters List. I augur from this efforts, why nobody is doing high collars xD. You can choose from 4 different metallic colors and it fits in the glasses slot. Here are 10 popular types of cats that can have a black and white coat, among other potential coat colors and markings. You can also mix and match the tail with the tail. The tail comes in a total of 19 distinct colors and is available in four different versions. The characters appearances are well-known to the videos audience (which has amassed over 400 million views to date). Learn how to create a happy, healthy home for your pet. Not to worry, you can still check it out on our, March 3rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! New comments cannot be posted and The Sims 4 Skin. It has a total of 178 swatches (you read that right) and 2 color overlays with also 178 swatches. The tallest and heaviest of them all appears to be dropping the most, with a downward slant and little resistance to gravity. Pralinesims made this piece available in 50 colors, based on an original that inspired it. They are gorgeous looking! Five versions are included in the package, two of which are for cat ears. I need them for a CAS that i plan on creating. These ears look less fluffy than the other options on this list and more realistic and extreme! Category Accessoires - Rings - Ringfinger left/ right, T/A/E, Male/ Female, Human/ Vampire/ Alien, Quickfind in CAS: Chose Fabric Wool and a Color, it might be transparent but you cannot wear underwear with it. Cat Ears & Cat Tail by NotEgain. Hey Guys, I love Watching Anime and playing game all day long and i am happy to share my experience with you here. Toskami also included a similar cattail in this CC. Im interested tell me more. 27 Sims 4 Realism Mods For Realistic Gameplay, Sims 4: How to Get a Death Flower (Cheat & More), One Piece Chapter 1044: Release Date, Delay, Discussion. Bunny ears are a must-have. Sims 4 Bunny CC. ( CLICK IN FIREFOX - CHROME BLOCKS AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS ) . Do they share the downloads? Consider tagging me in your pics! Youll Find It Here: Undergarments > Clothingif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'myotakuworld_com-leader-3','ezslot_21',663,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-myotakuworld_com-leader-3-0'); Hello Guy, I will be sharing Sims Content because i love playing this game and sharing my experience and findings with you.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'myotakuworld_com-medrectangle-1','ezslot_18',668,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-myotakuworld_com-medrectangle-1-0');report this ad, 9 Sims 4 Tails Mods For Cats, Dragons, Foxes & More, Sims 4 Death Guide: How to Kill your Sims, 10 Different Floor Plans To Build in Sims 4, 9. Is the CC i offer good enough? Take care to read the creators download page for more information on each variation, including where to get the additional notes. Orbit navigation Move camera. They are Sweeties indeed - my first Posepack to suit my newest CC. It consists of a bunny suit, tail, removable collar, and headband. and put weights on each one of them. This breed gets its name from its shorter than average legs, which occur due to a genetic mutation. With the Small Animal Package you can now use those cages dedicated to the animals that can fit in your Sims hands and allow new friends to live in there. Custom Horns. There are 14 colors to choose from, so theres a lot of room for personalization. I couldnt ripp any other meshes since the game is dead. Manx cats are also smart and highly trainable. Queen of your It consists of a bunny suit, tail, removable collar, and headband. WebIt adds 20 new critters to The Sims 4, including squirrels, chinchillas, lizards, and even turtles to care for in the same way youd care for the official small animals. Its a complete set of everything you need to make your Sim seem like K/Ahri, DAs from her ears to her hair to her clothes. Toskami Sly As A Fox I Spent So Long Looking For These And Here They Were The Whole Time Cute Ears And Tail For Your Fo Sims 4 Anime Sims 4. This is yet another fantastic tail CC to add to your collection. If you are looking to be more Avant-Gard, you can add accessories. Cat Ears Cat Tail Made for a request New meshes all lods. How many volumes of Demon Slayer are there? Both are pretty popular in their own right. The elegant, long-haired Turkish Angora was once associated with only being white. This pair of cat ears will definitely make us squeal with delight. Please dont come after me if Im incorrect, Im sorry.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'myotakuworld_com-box-4','ezslot_13',655,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-myotakuworld_com-box-4-0'); A nine-tailed fox tail in all its fiery and magnificent magnificence may be seen in this image. Once downloaded it will be found in the create a sim earrings location. They have a short, single coat, meaning these cats can feel the cold and prefer a cozy and draft-free home. Ao no Exorcist Rin Okumuras Tail by kiellessa, 21 Sims 4 Injury CC: Scars, Bruises & Bandages, Sims 4 Dine Out Cheats: Restaurant, Host & Training Employees, 14 Best Skin Defaults & Replacements For Sims 4, One Piece Chapter 1044: Release Date, Delay, Discussion. - CAS thumbnail. Image details. Toskami: CONTAINS:. Continue with Recommended Cookies. There are 3 ears in this set total. We are certain it will be to your liking. There are 19 different color options for the first set of cat ears. Lost cat owners and finders can post classified ads, search listings, and print posters. The Werewolf Costume by Skyrim makes it onto our list because of the awesome ears and tails that come with this costume. CREATURE SIMS 4. accts4. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Famed for their small folded-over ears, the Scottish fold has a rather impish-looking appearance. Click here to download this wolf tail CC pack today. works with and without lighting up (using a whole studio of spotlights is not neccesary). Sims 4 Bunny CC. As usual, its for adult and child, F+M. This Sims 4 Werewolf Mod is a general werewolf mod that lets you focus on playing as a werewolf. Sims 4 updates the sims4 custom content. At our number 15 spot is the Dog/Wolf ears Cap by Simiracle. A black and white Cornish Rex is striking to behold with its famed tight, curly rows of fur; wide-set large ears; and svelte physique. The Wolf Tails for All by Camkitty is a pretty self-explanatory Also a few alphas with extra layers for bangs/strands do work. Simple but very cute! Prepared for action, one of the most recognizable personalities in Xavier Academy. WebFeb 18, 2022 - Explore CandyLady's board "Sims 4 wings, tails & ears..", followed by 118 people on Pinterest. Its a wolf tail accessory so now toddler and child sims can have a wolf tail! Here is yourdownload link. Download SFS: Before i get even more delayed by simsfileshare, i decided to use dropbox as my alternative. Recolours are allowed, as long as you dont include the mesh. It is No Fullbody-Outfit. If you really want to create a mythical creature in The Sims these fish ears are a must. Category of Walls/ Floors. :3. Ears Tails Slippers Outfits. Ears sims 4 suzue the sims resource tsr. The ears were created by CC makers Deetron, Nolan, Rice, and Pixelated from the Spring Fling Stuff pack. These cats usually get along well with all family members, including respectful kids and dogs. Check Out This CC. e l i a v a h's cc | Sims 4 Studio. Often confused with their Siamese relative, the Oriental shorthair is a separate breed. Extra Colors and Sizes are based on my personal Taste and are not from BnS. Sims 4 updates the sims4 custom content. They come in a wide variety of coat colors, including black and white. This hat is perfect for all events. WebAug 20 2016 - Fox Ears and tails for The Sims 4. People also love these ideas. Particularly, the headband with a cheetah print was worn byDaehyun. The Witching Hours color palette is a popular color palette for The Sims 4 and the Wolf Tails CC set is a werewolf tail set. Its simple but very classy. Sims 4 Tails CC. In order to properly utilize this CC, the creators themselves produced and uploaded a video on YouTube. The dragon tail from the previous is still relevant. However, Im glad I did since this is a very original idea that was done admirably. The small has 3 colors, while the fluffy has 4 and the patterned has 6. Category of Terrainpaints, Terrainpaints seperated for pick and chose. It comes with a lot of amazing features, and just one of them is being able to walk around with wolf ears and a tail! You might want to check out LittleDoxys Devil Set for the subtle sultry demon or Sim succubus. Artists share photos and custom contents here. There will be no more bless CC. Image size. Coat and Color: Short, smooth coat with many color possibilities: solids, shaded, smoke, and tabby; green, blue, gold, and yellow eyes. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licencors. 15 Cutest Anime Girls With Horns. Their dense coat needs regular grooming to prevent problems with matted fur and hairballs. The tails nature and its in-game mesh lend themselves to this approach. When it comes to humanoid nine-tailed foxes, its not hard to imagine a strong humanoid fox with an eye-catching pink tail. Cats Dragons Foxes. You can still adjust Hands thiccness and sizes with the common sliders tho. Famed for their small folded-over ears, the Scottish fold has a rather impish-looking appearance. Accessories may be found under the category of Body.. The Fashionset was worn by my Elfarcher, tho the Set was made for all races back then - I dont own these. Sims 4 nexus original content for ts4 plus finds. Body > Bodies and skin tone > Tattoos can be found. If you're looking to adopt a cat, these cats are most commonly found in rescue shelters across the country. Recolourable [s3version] with many colours [s4 version] credit: Kitsune tail converted from Ahri [LoL] Texture of the mask from CsItaly kitsune mask My patreon link, if you can support me DOWNLOADS = S4 Version Mask / Tail S3 version Mask / Tail You only get the ears with the first version. Unlike accessories and typical pieces of custom content the Sims 4 Furry Mod does transform the body of your Sim not only by adding simple skin details but by replacing the head legs and even equipping your Sim with custom animal ears and a tail. You can choose from three heights so you dont have to worry about finding the right hairstyle. And thats a wrap sims lovers out there! The rejection is inevitable, as the girl who wears these will likely ignore you. Outgoing and affectionate, they need plenty of attention and enrichment. Jujutsu Kaisen 0: Who cursed Rika & how did Yuta break the Curse? This is a list of custom cat ears content from different creators. You can choose from 20 festive colors, including bright colors such as yellow, hot pink, or orange.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'myotakuworld_com-leader-1','ezslot_16',658,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-myotakuworld_com-leader-1-0'); You can also find it in the bracelet option. for example the gloves needed to look good, so its kinda raw. To view the download link, however, due to the artists settings you will need to either register or log in to your Deviantart account. Known for shadowcasting and corners wont affect the endresult much. found in the Misc. WebSims 4 Cas Mods Fox Ears And Tail The Sims 4 Download Download Cc Fox Costume Fox set | Natalia-Auditore on Patreon Sims 4 Body Mods Sims 4 Mm Cc Sims Medieval Pralinesims Headband With Frilly Ears In 25 Colors Under Hats And A Cute Tail In 10 Colors Under Rings Download Meirchio Ca Sims 4 Sims Sims Four, Downloads Sims 4 New Mesh Kitty Set Accessory Whiskers Necklace Choker Ears Male Female Sims Sims 4 Sims 4 Cc, Sims 4 Cc Finds Create A Monster 50 Mods Found I Felt Like Posting Sims Sims 4 Sims 4 Clothing, Fox Ears Tails By May Sims Sims 4 Anime Sims Sims 4 Toddler, Cat Ears Cat Tail Cat Ears And Tail Sims 4 Anime Sims 4 Studio, Lana Cc Finds Sims Mods The Sims 4 Pc Sims 4 Cc, Dreamworld Wolf Ears By Golddream Sims Sims 4 Pets Sims Sims 4 Toddler Sims 4 Characters, Cat Ears For Children And Like Omg Get Some Yourself Some Pawtastic Adorable Cat Apparel Sims 4 Sims 4 Update Sims Packs, Eternally Trying To Create The Perfect Sim Mitarasi Accessory Dump Someone Requested I Share Sims Sims 3 Sims 4 Anime, Sims 4 Downloads Neko Cat Tail Sims 4 Body Mods Sims Sims 4, Studio K Creation Chobits Ears Sims 4 Downloads Sims 4 Sims 4 Anime Sims 4 Characters, Nekomimi Kewai Dou Sims 4 Hair Male Sims 4 Mods Clothes Sims 4 Anime, Some Wolf Or Cat Ear Accessories For Your Little Lycans Hybrids Or Whatever You Want Since Ea Is Bunch Of Cowards For Not Giving Sims Sims 4 Sims 4 Anime, Cat Ears By Azentase Sims 4 Sims Sims 4 Mods, S4cc Kitty Cat Tails Color Actions By Digitalangels Io Sims 4 Mods Clothes Sims Sims 4. They are vibrant and fun, and really pop when you first look at them. BnS Fox Ears and Tails. Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman Bunny Mask, Sims 4 Black Widow Challenge Rules & How to Play, Sims 4: Dancing Skill Cheat (Get Together). You can check them out. Even a mermaid, merman, and siren Sim of the water all have their admirers. Click here to download. If youre a Sims 4 player and love to create custom bunny characters, you have to have at least one of these babies!ContentsBunny Slippers Animal PantiesBunny Hoodie DressBunny EarsBunny PantiesSugar HeadbandDangerous Woman Bunny MaskBunny TightsFloppy Bunny EarsBunny Crop Roll Neck Top & Vinyl Bunny It comes in one color and is part of the Cheongsam + Rabbis ears + High Heels pack. 9. Get to it and start downloading! Technically, its a hat but it does have canine ears on top that your kids and toddlers can sport. For more info and a quick download, visit this site. Coat and Color: Long coat in solid (white, black, cream), tabby, calico, bi-color, silver and gold, shaded, and smoke. The tail is the next. So, if you like, you may use this tail as a generic demon tail. In remembrance of the dead game, which had some lovely details. Oct 1 2017 4 min read. Is anyone truly a cat girl or a cat guy if they dont have ears Lovely Furry CC With Tail. Best Eyelashes CC Mods For Sultry Eyes All Free 22 Best Demon Girls In Anime. We hope that you enjoyed our latest custom content for cat ears. The small amount of total downloads over the past years made me dropp all projects i was working on. The Scoundrel Wolf Ears in four palettes by Drosims is inspired by Animal crossing. Sims 4 animal ears and tail mod. Click here to download. Is there anyone who has never heard of Kurt Wagner, the blue Nightcrawler of X-Men fame who isnt familiar with him? 2719x1866px 8.55 MB. They are available in five shiny colors. Jujutsu Kaisen 0: Who cursed Rika & how did Yuta break the Curse? I will add the SFS download link, when SFS is working again. Jennisims ensured that there was one type for each occasion! The tops mesh however spans over a much greater texture-area than The same mutation that causes the ears to fold can also cause degenerative joint disease that can impact cartilage and bone development, leading to painful arthritis. Sims 4 CC's - The Best: Necklace by Salem C. Earrings in 2 colors. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Did you miss the Growing Together Livestream? From The Sims 2 to the Sims 4, weve got you covered! They are available in five shiny colors. If youre a cat lover and own Sims 4, then youve found the right place. Way 3: Open it in the Control Panel Online tutoring is available everyday from 9 am-10 pm MyTASC Mobile App is a free download from Amazon, Apple App Store, and Google Play for Android for smartphones or tablets When it comes to t-shirts from tasc Performance, Lyst has you covered Find out which hunting areas are publicly owned and which are private, and even the names of the landowners 3 Find. She has worked for the Scottish Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and fundraises and volunteers for local dog rescues. Those chromas were made in addition to kewai-dous photo studio set, because i missed some things while using it. These cats are usually anything but impish in personality. This custom item has a futuristic, geometric feel thanks to Leah Lilliths geometric approach. Kitties that have black and white markings are often called tuxedo or piebald cats. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. The song Pop/Stars was published by Riot in 2018 as a promotional tool for new skins. Caused by the ripping-process which gave me all textures in the same sizes. These are adorable cat ears that will help you wrap up your list. Siberian cats have a very dense, semi-longhaired, triple coat. WebSims 4 animal ears and tail mod. Thanks to the addition of the werewolf DLC for The Sims 4, your sim can now become a werewolf. Description. I will dropp this poll here and leave it open for a while, in hope to be enlightened by you, dear simmers.> Poll here <+ bonus random project shot. This particular pair of bunny ears is a huge hit due to the silky-smooth texture of the cloth and the thin, straight strips. You only get the ears with the first version. They not only express a party-loving spirit but also have festive and friendly sentiments. WebThe Sims 4 Download Fairy Clothes Lana CC Finds - Lacy Wings Bunny Ears And Tail Rabbit Ears Ea Sims Ultimate Collection Tailed Cute Color Quick Mod The Sims - They're loyal, affectionate and very intelligent. What does nico nico nii Mean & Where did it come From. Sims 4 custom content animal ears. Because we know how fun it is to play with costumes, especially funky cute ones. Maine coons are commonly tabby, but they come in various coat colors and patterns, including black and white. Domestic mixed-breed cats are also called moggies and don't have any formal pedigree. Tuxedo refers to the distinctive coat markings that look like they are wearing a formal dinner suit. Were at the end of this list. The small one has 3 colors the fluffy one has 4 and the patterned one has 6. im just in the look out for cc that i can use to make some real crazy, yet cool, looking sims.. like mutants.. or supernatural creatures.. .-. Click here to download! So you cant really blame simmers for wanting to accumulate TS4 CC of outfits and accessories of all types. This means they can be selected at character creation and mixed and matched however you want. This is anime-inspired so youll know what its like. Choose from options like tortoises geckoes and mini pigs the next time youre looking for a new pet to bring home. clothes, concider yourself lucky). The Brooch was especially seperated from the top because of weightpaint and stretching issues. S4cc sims 4 cc sims 4 clothes simstefani sims 4 new. They're more active than your average cat and can become mischievous if they get bored. How many volumes of Demon Slayer are there? For morebunny ears custom content, visit thisfor a heap of amazing custom content. This CC includes 20 distinct color swatches, allowing you to customize the look of your fox-Sim according to your own preferences. Brown tabby is the Siberian's most common pattern, although they come in a wide range of colors and patterns, including black and white. You can download each version separately. Aug 20 2016 - Fox Ears and tails for The Sims 4. You might enjoy the accessories as well as the ears. A sweet Special for Halloween - remastered & recolored BnS Fox convertion. Sims 4 Cat Ears Tumblr Fox ears and tail nine tailed fox fantasy creatures asia sims 4 clothing sims mods my sims supernatural. The Top Yes, the Texture of the top looks kinda rough. This part of the bunny collection was created by creator SM sims. Started with 0 knowledge about meshing and learning by doing, Ive tried so hard to turn this into something special in the best way I can. Usually, they are not. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. January 5 2015 january 13 2015 samanthagump. Unlike most cats, this breed often loves to swim and play in the water. It has 10 total swatches for the ears and 7 for the nose. So I turned my favorite Picture of her Fox into one of my Poses, which i used for creating the CC Fox-Accessoires.Link to my CC Fox Ears and Tails: BnS Fox Ears & Tails. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device.