After a conversation with some other modders(frankk,TwelfthDoctor1, andChippedSim), we may have deduced a way for the game to allow you to skipthis if you don't have the pack installed, but it will take me some time to code and test it. You can even check out the Simulation Lag Fix mod for fixing some of the above-mentioned problems. Open the mods folder from Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods. One of the largest gaps in The Sims 4's romance mechanics is the lack of app-based dating, which can be solved with the SimDa Dating App from LittleMsSam. To take full advantage of the pack crossover features, it is recommended youhave following packs installed: Without these packs, it may be impossible to fulfill every promotion requirements on certain job levels through normal gameplay. I'm extremely sorry, I already have a Chinese translation fromcrimsonlycoris, but something must have happened with the most recent upload and it wasn't merged in properly. If a mod is programmed, installed, and used correctly it will be completely safe to use. Double checking my mods - the only possible thing would be Neia_Careers_Commons, but I don't have any of its mods. We advise our readers, to regularly update their sims 4 mods and install the latest patches. To use the Height Slider mod in the game, all you need to do is drag the feet of your sims. Hi Cindy, have you shelved the Sims 4 Random Legacy challenge for now? Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Using the aforementioned mod you can add health insurance, diseases, plastic surgery, pharmaceuticals, and optometry to your collection. I love this mod by the way. I am wondering if you plan to update for the newer careers to date. I got an ask on Tumblr about this mod, they wanted to know if it was updated. A lot people get one job and stick with it for years or forever. Do you have any predictions on when the mod might be updated? Luckily this mod is compatible with all custom careers. Meaningful Stories is one of the best sims 4 realistic mods. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. If you were to follow your kids to school or gain education alongside them, then Go To School Mod might help you. The ones in the current zip file are correct. Cheating Overhaul 2. I don't think so - the only mod that affects money would be MCCC. For example, children will no longer autonomously do dishes and elders will not browse their phones, preferring to read. I dont believe Cottage Living comes with a career. I can't play with the family, infinite loading screen is occurring. This chance is much higher for Gluttons, Foodies, Lazy Sims, and any Sim who returns home from work with low Energy, but the odds arelower for Health Nuts. Mod Summary. Old French Village is another unique mod for sims 4, and it is worth checking out. Lastly, drag and drop the mod file from your desktop to the Mods folder. BECOME A CHANNEL MEMBER!!! Extract the files from the ziparchive. You can easily locate these cars in the Hobbies and Activities > Misc sort in Function Mode and Outdoors > Activities in Room Mode section. Old French Village features 10 individual cottages, all ranging in style, affluence, and numbers of bedrooms, a castle at the top of the town, a hidden garden, a vegetable garden, a pub, a cafe, and a stream running through the town. If you notice any other issues, with goals or in general, please let me know! Some of the movies include The Incredibles, Shrek the Third, Coco, Harry Potter, Moana, The Little Mermaid, Tangled, and more. This update makes it so a sims must first pass the the autonomous behavior checks instigated by this mod and have a success score graded upon past romantic actions between the two sims. Its my favorite, and I respect your opinion. You can place them one subfolder deep if you want. Meaningful Stories also sports extreme mood swings. Let me know if it works for younow. Faster Eating And Drinking is one of the must-have Sims 4 mods. I feel like after the first in game week (with how easy it is to get promoted) your money issues are gone and nothing feels valuable anymore.. I've uploaded a fixed version of the mod now so that the Chinese translation will appear correctlyin game. Take a cooking, parenting, paintings etc. For example doctors should have much longer shifts than they are right now (maybe 18h or smthg). For Sims 4 players who prefer a more realistic playstyle in their game, these mods will help Sims' lives feel more grounded and lifelike. Realistic Sims 4 Mods Lower Salaries For some realism in your sim's financial situation, this mod lowers the salary and career bonus amounts by either 25% or 50% depending on your. Thinking of doing the same thing. With this mod does the promotion requirement bar ever go down if you don't meet your goals/do well at work? i wanted to let you know that your mod is not working properly for me. and btw if you did how did you? The realistic reactions mod will do a total overhaul to sim reactions when sims are cheating in the game, and will react if there are sims in their family fighting with each other. Full List of Promotion Requirements and Pay Rates, Update 1.34 MORE PURPOSE TO FRIENDS! There is this one by zero https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-lower-salary-45242399 Those were some of the best Sims 4 realism mods! Do you want to take yourSims 4 gameplay experience to a new horizon? The end result is one of the most realistic Sims 4 mods. I tried a few different ways of attending a class, both physically going to campus and booking it on the phone/computer but nothing worked, I ended up cheating to go up a level. The content creator SimRealist has bundled together many mods they've made designed for in-game realism into one, called the SimRealist Experience. Mods is a shortened term for game modifications. How much they lose depends on their job level and current fame level. Some of these Sims 4 mods are arguably better than EPs officially released for the game, adding an incredible amount of new depth to the title in various areas. For organization, it is usually better to keep the files together as they are arranged. It's simply unrealistic that every adult in the world is the same height, and this issue also contributes to the game's lack of differentiation between teen and adult Sims in appearance. Hey, I am fluent in swedish and I'm on a B2 level in english, can I do the swedish translation? )Polish(thank you, Osqar! The default when someone dies is a sad moodlet for two days, but now if it was just an acquaintance your sim will have a fine moodlet for a few hours, and if it was their husband or wife they are going to be extremely sad for days. If you have been looking for some of the best sims 4 adult mods then SimDA Dating App is the mod you should install right away. . Anyways, thanks for getting back to me and solving this little issue for me, aside from that, this mod along with a few others have really helped me enjoy the sims 4 again, you are a star! Theres a couple of oddities that can arise from that. Depending on how the date goes your sims will have a bad date, a good date, or an awesome Date. I know it never does in the base game, and it's not really mentioned on the page, jw thank you. Bonuses in Tech guru down the line were more like 600. The Sims 4 Mods List for Improved Game Play, My Sims 4 MC Command Center Settings (Rotational Gameplay), I Fixed The Sims 4 Base Game Stories ~ Save File Download, I Fixed The Sims 4 GET FAMOUS Stories ~ Save File Download. Like many of the mods on this list, it's actually a set of different modules that can be downloaded separately or together as a bundle, and every part Slice of Life adds different facets of . This is a mini-update to the main Sim National Bank mod to incorporate a discovery we had while creating the 0.4.0 version of Bills. Hi, I was just wondering what a technical degree was. Download 9 Collections for The Sims 4 chevron_right. Using this app you can also choose the location to meet your date. This mod revamps the real estate market in the Sims 4 and expands upon the buy/sell process to later connect with the Sims 4 Financial Center. Careers will now ramp up their skill requirements faster and will require a greater variety of skills and non-skill requirements. If you want the big career skips, remove the DegreeNerf file from the Addons folder. This mod makes it so a sims reaction to a death is more balanced depending on the actual relationship between them and the person who passed away. One of the strange things about The Sims 4 is a lack of height variance between Sims. This is intended behavior. Weve gone ahead and compiled a list of some of the best Sims 4 realism mods you can add to your game to enhance your experience! If you need more troubleshooting on this issue, please join us on the Discord server. Some other problems fixed by this sims 4 mod are sims head bobbing, sims doing nothing for a few hours, time slowing down on Speed 3, and time going back to the past. Have a look around or click here to read more about me and the site. This mod also works on bushes, and functions when in camera mode as well. Lastly, the latest version of UI Cheat Extension i.e. This mod does not completely alter other activities like chatting. Is your Sim significantly overmaxed? Very glad that you like it! Hi! TS4 | Realistic Salaries (Lower Career Payout) | Sims 4 jobs, Career, Sims From modthesims.info 50% Lower Career Salaries (Updated - May 2020) Tired of easy money? Slice Of Life Is A Must-Have Sims 4 Mod. The first pack only features Nintendo games including Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, Splatoon, Super Mario 3D World, and Yoshis Woolly World. class. She's been playing games since early childhood, first becoming obsessed with Animal Crossing for the Gamecube at 8 years old, and has loved learning about them ever since. Hi! For more memorable Sims 4 mods, check out some more of our mods here. Thanks Kitty! From there it grew to where it is today, a Mod producing engine that creates quality mods for the Sims Community to enjoy (Patreon) SNBank Additionally, you can even attend a different subject every day with the teacher NPC, and demonstrate your knowledge through activity goals. Carl's Gameplay Overhaul is a huge mod that impacts essentially ever facet of the game, generally in small but meaningful ways that really add up. It's one of the biggest problems in The Sims 4, and these mods can make the game much more enjoyable. . https://kuttoe.itch.io/career-overhaul-suite. It is the fourth major title in The Sims series and was originally announced on May 6, 2013, and was released in North America on September 2, 2014 for Microsoft Windows. I'd like to get back to working on this mod again soon, once I get my other projects out of the way. Currently, the game's code only supports a boost for one degree (or other trait) at a time, but I'll look into it and see if I can come up with a workaround or new code. Combined with their inability to advance their career any further, this seemed like fair compensation. Is that from a custom career? As the name of this mod suggests, it enables the UI cheats extension, which allows you to use cheats by directly clicking on the UI, as opposed to typing a command. Children and teens will even react and be sad when they learn of the cheating happening in their household. There is also another great weather-related mod that the weather patterns offered in the Seasons expansion so they are unique and distinct depending on the community your sims live in. Also, it will allow you to have a closer friend group than just one primary friend with a bunch of lesser secondary ones. Thanks in advance for the info and sorry if I missed the answer anywhere. Well, if your answer is Yes, then this article might help you. Welcome to my channel Thanks for watching and hope you'all enjoyed the video.Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENT and turn on your NOTIFICAT. Every Sims 4 player has their own unique playstyle when it comes to living out their Sims' lives. Say, for example, you have a sim that is very popular and has a lot of friends they dont necessarily keep up with. No, all my content stays on this website. Looking forward to it, and for now, I'll stick with this one solo <3, I installed the mod today but it seems not to work for example applying for a job I get it right away I also don't have an option to interview or anything although I'm am only able to see the new promotion requirements. This mod will ultimately make your family feel a lot more realistic in how they act and talk to each other. These cookies do not store any personal information. I don't know if it really adds anything as opposed to being a framework for more packages. This mod will conflict with any other mods that edit the career promotion requirements, such as Zer0's Degrees Required for Promotions mod. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Hi, I actually was just wondering if you could update the mod so that sims with two degrees would start at that job level. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. For example, Windenburg is more likely to have snow in early spring, Willow Creek is hotter year round with little snow, and San Myshuno will have cold weather in late to early spring but hot summers with little rain. This mod gives The Sims 4 careers a realistic overhaul | ETM This mod gives The Sims 4 careers a realistic overhaul Soccer, The Sims / By Antoinette Muller / 8 Jan 2021 Money has always been kind of weird in The Sims. The Civil Designer and Salaryperson careers have their pay AND bonus amounts reduced by 50%. I find that in vanilla its easy to get rich. With this mod, you can make your sim relationships more practical and realistic. Sadly, this functionality was removed in The Sims 4. It doesnt really seem true to life how easily happy sims are all the time. leaving a software development job to become a professional gamer). This mod mirrors that by allowing any sim to have multiple best friends in-game. Purely for aesthetics and to make your game look just that little bit better, this mod makes all the trees in The Sims 4 look more realistic by removing the fade on them when you get closer in live mode. I managed to get them when taking out this mod. This mod totally updates the ways in which the game views sims who can interact with others in a potentially romantic way. Simulation Unclogger is a perfect mod for gamers rocking older systems or low-specced PCs. Using this mod you can take control of the lives of all Sims living in the neighborhood. Sims4Studio Zerbu: Mod Constructor (V4) Mod Support: If you are experiencing this issue with this mod, please head over to our Discord server channel: #simrealist-mod-support ( https://discord.gg/W8Erfqu ). Unlock Every Item In Build / Buy Mode, Pirate Bay Forum Has Been Offline Due To Hack For Several Days, Download Windows 8.1 ISO Files (32/64Bit) (Direct Download Links), 11 Best Korean Drama Apps to watch KDrama in 2023, Naruto filler list all episodes you can skip [ Guide ]. Update 1.34 MORE PURPOSE TO FRIENDS! Comedians will still need to learn comedy, of course, but will now require some Acting skill at higher levels. , Hi Cindy, Do you have any other mods installed, especially those which might affect careers? This is done through mechanics like a decrease in money earned from things - eliminating the easy fast money methods like selling paintings - and an increase to negative moodlet length to counteract the rampant sources of positive moodlets in the game. Essentially, you will have a lot more flexibility with where you can put items to make your sims spaces feel a lot more lived in. I am having a little issue though and it could very well be related to the many other mods I have in my game, however just to checkthe issue I am having is that when my sim is passively meeting people at work, they are becoming friends without actively engaging with them. Do note that the mod will help you control your pets but you cant add, change, or fix any pet interactions that are already in the game. This includes everything from tweaks to how friendships work - for example, Sims get less social satisfaction from talking to strangers than they do friends - to adding burglars to The Sims 4. Downloading the current file doesn't show anything updated beyond 6/16/2022, which is before the current patch. Yes, I made this mod. The package files that needed updating were not the main file, but a number of career goal files spread across several folders. Hello, were the correct files uploaded? Athletes will need to stay in good shape, botanists will need to learn about herbalism, doctors will need a lot of education, several careers will require you to develop and maintain a certain level of fame, and business-focused careers see the return of a friend requirement. This mod and all of my others are free to download and will remain so. These animals include: Download a few of these and suddenly your lots will come to life with critters big and small. This includes a crunch down of all pay rates at lower levels, more exponential pay growth with promotion levels for most careers, a re-thinking of top level pay rates to better align careers with their real life counterparts and game requirements, higher skill requirements across the board, and brand new promotion goals like degrees, friends, and fame level. Omg i got a reply from you, well will you like upload this on modthesims? Any chance we can have a version where a degree in villainy is required for higher levels of the criminal career? )German(thank you, hendryk! I do like the new eco-lifestyle bill system more than sims 4 national bank because the new system measures the electricity and water usage so it discourages leaving a broken faucet all night unlike the national bank mod which just counts the number of electronic or water using items on a lot and charges you per item. So these were some of the best mods for Sims 4 that are worth checking out. Glad you like the mod. In this section, we have shared a simple step by guide following which you can install any mod made for The Sims 4. Household data is inactive when you leave the lot. Out of all the well-known mods for the game, The Sims 4's Slice of Life mod is arguably one of the most iconic. - i want one my sims to be poor but as a part time "retail" they are earning 98 an hour! I just want them to earn less. Many of the part time jobs have been adjusted, especially for teens. Sims 4 automatically saves your progress at 5 AM every Sim Day and actually uses seven rotating save slots. In real life, its not unheard of to have more than one best friend. I was thinking if maybe you could also adjust working hours for specific careers? IfGet Famous is installed, your Sim will get paid more in careers where it would be advantageous(Entertainer,Stylist, Celebrity Chef, etc) by having a higher fame level. With the realistic bills sims 4 gameplay mod you are now able to have your bills cut down by almost 90% so you can afford to have a nicer home without worries. On this blog, youll find game play guides, mods lists, tutorials, rules and more for all Sims games. Thank you for this great mod!! The roles of Happy and Fine states are changed, Happy is now a full positive mood and Fine is a boosting mood for other states. She now lives in Brooklyn with her boyfriend and cats, Timmy and Tommy - named after the two adorable Animal Crossing characters, of course. Thanks to the Create-a-Sim tool in The Sims 4, you can create numerous sims with different physical features. When someone dies that your sim didnt like, then they will get a happy moodlet, even if the person that passed away was a relative. Today. The After School Activities Mod adds various aspects to the simple activity of going to school by letting Sims make friends and gain useful skills. Hope it got fixed because I love your mod! This next mod offers tons of new stuff for your sims to do in their communities from one handy Explore interaction. These two mods added more slots into both hutches/cabinets as well as TV stands and tables. This is a mini-update to the main Sim National Bank mod to incorporate a discovery we had while creating the 0.4.0 version of Bills. From overhauling the attraction system to adding a bunch of risqu animations and the like Wicked Whims is the perfect mod for Sims players who want their romantic ventures in the game to venture into the extreme. The Simolean exchange rate is just not something that doesn?t always make sense. Thank you for reporting this! this is great but can it work with part time jobs? I think they could pair well if they don't conflict thank you so much either way. While some fans of the game prefer to have crazy, unrealistic scenarios play out in-game like building a dungeon or marrying the Grim Reaper, other players like a more grounded, lifelike style of play. Firstly, it adds more options for sim cell phone usage and applies to not just playable sims but NPC sims as well. This adult mod for sims 4 can help you find your true love. The game isnt really prepared for Sims to un-qualify for promotion goals. If you are looking for a perfect Work Mod then Live In Business will definitely impress you. Try the sims 4 national bank mod. The go-to school mod consists of a Principal, Caterer, Janitor, and even a school Counsellor who can eliminate school boredom. Carl's Gameplay Overhaul mod is designed to add realism and difficulty to the day-to-day management of a Sim's emotions and finances. It reduces salaries of adult and teen jobs by about 50%, which sounds harsh but hey, you wanted realism, right? Ialways appreciate new translations for my mods. I think that's a bit much, and I've added a note to nerf that the next time I update the mod. As a result, you can have a perfect house from the get-go. The Degree Nerf addon will conflict with any mod that alters degree bonuses or adds new degrees to the game. However my sim Fitness is at 7 right now but on the career tab the requirement is already *checked*. If Get Famous is installed,Criminals, Smugglers, and Villains now lose an amount of reputation every time they go to work. Its updated through the Interior Decorator career. I love a lot of their work as well as yours, similar vibe. hi! v1.15.1 is compatible with Legacy Edition only. As a matter of fact, your sims can have as many careers as they want. Other affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. All updates and additions will be added to this page. At first sight, these payouts look pleasing but they end up making the game a bit unrealistic. You can deactivate it in your settings file ("The Sims 4\saves\Kuttoe\[Kuttoe] CareerOverhaul_Settings.cfg") by opening it and changing "coworker_toggle" to "false". Most of the basic features of thismod only require the Base Game. (real life is like 12 an hour) - i used to use 50% off for careers bySatira- but its not updated in 2 years and i assume as thats all of the jobs and part time jobs it will interfere with this mod? Hope that helps some! There are also separate files for lowering the amounts for teen careers, active careers, regular adult careers, and the careers added with both the City Living and Seasons Expansions. I plan to keep these mods updated and I will do the same for any new careers added to the game in the future. I love your tutorials, and I know you have gripes with the sims 4 so I appreciate sims 4 guides. By Leyla Resuli . Please install it and let me know if you are able to complete a gig. One of the major highlights of The Sims 3 was the ability to drive vehicles wherever you pleased to. This will give you more cause to get your sims to the gym, instead of just using the machine to increase the Athletic skill. I'll keep it in mind for future versions of the career overhaul and see where I can make things fit in. To use mods, you have to download them and place the downloaded files at the right location. Also I switched to a different sim I noticed they got 148 hour but when I demoted and premoted them it changed as well (level 6 or 7 of a career). The latest addition to this franchise i.e. This mod adds a new level of . What this mod intends to do ultimately is create an extensive financial/banking system similar to what we humans have in real life. However, if theres any problem with a mod it can result in corrupt data, saved game losses, and severe glitches. Andrew and The Sims 4 Studio team for makingSims 4 StudioAlphabetsmells/LeRoiDeTout for his consistent help on the script portion of my modsand the greater The Sims 4creator community for their continuous help and supportthroughout the whole modding process. Sims 4 real estate market reimagined. Free mod makes Careers MORE REALISTIC (Sims 4 Mods) itsmeTroi 236K subscribers 41K views 1 year ago #Sims #Sims4 #ts4cc Hey boo! It's a new type of freelance so I'm still getting a feel for how it works both in the game and in the code. Another fun idea would be to introduce chance cards for some careers, like spy where you would have few choices where in some cases you could die on a mission etc.