. bottom of page . Were a family owned Bay Area catering companywho knows how to please the most diverse and picky palates on a budget. Served with our house made vinaigrette, Crisp romaine tossed with our homemade Caesar dressing, topped with seasoned croutons and parmesan, 8oz fresh chicken grilled or blackened on our large Caesar Salad, Mixed greens topped with chicken, crispy bacon, bleu cheese crumbles, tomatoes, onions, and hard-boiled egg. Enhanced with booze. Daily Special! Since 2019, weve delighted our customers with innovative, delicious BBQ. Definitely returning to try more sides!! We make many different varieties of grilling links that are vacuum-packed and . Fries with choice of 1 signature meat, topped with cheese, beans and optional onions. Are you looking to order in bulk? The chicken is fully cooked). High quality fresh Angus Beef Brisket, smoked for 14 hours with our handcrafted seasoning in a hickory wood burning smoker. Fried okra the Southern classic! Smitty's Smokehouse is located at 2402 Martin Luther King Dr, San Angelo, TX 76903, USA, Smitty's Smokehouse is open:Monday:6:00 AM 2:00 PMTuesday:6:00 AM 2:00 PMWednesday:6:00 AM 2:00 PMThursday:6:00 AM 2:00 PMFriday:6:00 AM 2:00 PMSaturday:6:00 AM 2:00 PMSunday:Closed. All of our guests raved about how good the food was and how much they liked Larone and Rene. (Reddish pink color on the bone is due to real smoke. It is the ultimate balance between Tangy & Spicy. Pot salad, Cole slaw , green beans ,pinto beans Italian pasta. $7.49 +. 62 were here. The Chipotle Cilantro is a fresh explosive sauce that goes best with sausage. We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. now for rental rates and other information about this property. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Premium fresh smoked Turkey Breast, thinly sliced between buttered texas toast. Great Sandwiches - We're known for our amazing sandwiches. Smoked Turkey Breast 13.90 lb. *Contact your local Smitty's as menu prices may vary by location. I've been to Georgia now 3 x and ever since the 1st time eating the smoked chicken salad, I fell in love. This sauce is deliciously addictive. The best potato salads are a balance of flavors and textures, where creamy, tangy, sweet, salty, tender, and crunchy meet in perfect harmony. Pork Ribs 15.90 lb. Choice of dressing, Mixed greens topped with onions, tomato, cucumber, feta cheese, kalamata olives. Home of the best beef jerky in Texas! Grilled chicken breast with chopped in-house smoked bacon, romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese and homemade dressing. Top it off with delicious fresh cut fries (we tried both truffle and regular and they were fab). Brisket 20.90 lb. A truly fabulous complex, hearty, robust and flavorful stew is complete with our Corn Muffin. I customized it with all the toppings. Bringing out the thankful spirit for the harvest of the year. 1/$6 . We catered a family member's wedding and received several catering jobs following the wedding that we decided to start catering to the public. After the neighborhood ice cream parlor and restaurant closed in 1997, Smith moved in and changed the name of his business from Smitty's to Snuffy's. The place closed for good in 2002 and . Visit Rent. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Closed now : See all hours. Privacy Policy . And let me tell you, the french fries alone are worth paying a visit to Lockdown Barbecue Been here a few times -- great barbeque. Very friendly and great customer service. Craft Beer - We have an awesome craft beer selection! To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders. Choice of 1 signature meat with butter, sour cream and cheese.add pastrami for the 4$ more. Served with house made Italian vinaigrette on the side. Enter your address to see if Smitty's Smokin Brisket & BBQ delivery is available to your location in Bakersfield. Includes brisket, pulled pork and tri-tip. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Angels Landing Restaurant ($) American, Barbecue. Pairs perfectly with your favorite daily bread. . Javascript is needed to run Uber Eats. Huge, Smokey, Moist chicken breast OR Thigh Finished off on the grill with sweet BBQ sauce. That is why Smitty's Best BBQ & Catering is so invested in making sure that clients are happy with all of the services we provide. Gallery. Add it on top of your favorite BBQ sandwiches, too! This Rustic Barn Restaurant In New York Serves Up Heaping Helpings Of Country Cooking. Poquoson, United States. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. 1006 S Wheeler St, Jasper, TX 75951-4641 +1 409-383-9025 Website Menu. Huge, Smokey, Moist 2 chicken breast. Is Smitty's Smokin Brisket & BBQ currently offering delivery or takeout? View the online menu of Smittys Bar-B-Q and other restaurants in Brownwood, Texas. 1/2 Rack $11.00 . rale, we are giving BBQ the Latino flair with cilantro and chipotle peppers. Previous: BBQ [7/60] Next: Brunch [9/60] Featured Supporters of the Campaign Promote Your Business Limited spots available . The chicken is fully cooked Plates accompanied by 2 sides, Texas Toast and our signature house-made sauces First Timer sweet bbq sauce. It's a classic Southern recipe, and for good reason; luscious layers of pudding, whipped cream, ripe bananas, and wafer cookies are completely impossible to resist. We, Bob J. said: My first time here was very pleasant. Served on a roll with a side of salsa and BBQ sauce. 3.3 Open now 3 reviews. Choice of 1 signature meat with spring mix, cucumbers, tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, cheese, onion, croutons and choice of dressing. And make sure to get some of their beef snack sticks. All smoked products are made in-house. Fill up on your old favorite, or try something new. Perfect on our hand breaded tenders. Locate and compare fries in Bobcaygeon ON, Yellow Pages Local Listings. Served on a roll with a side of salsa and BBQ sauce. I need it every time I come here. First, we drink coffee then start smokin the meat. View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Smitty's Smokin Brisket & BBQ here on this page. ORDERING FROM OUR BARBECUE RESTAURANTS HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY Save time and earn points for FREE BBQ. Served with texas toast and 2 sides. Sweet Heat tastes best tossed in our wings or tenders. Our Catering Events bring the most delicious and creative culinary concepts straight to you, no fuss involved. Smitty's is a local family owned business that separates itself from the competition in preparing homemade pizza . Shoulder Clod 20.90 lb. Includes brisket, pulled pork and tri-tip. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. Various times at West of the Brazos Bar and Grill, 23220 SH 36, Damon. So great, I thought to stop here and post a review. Soups. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Thick cut slices make this the ultimate sandwich. Take advantage of our refill pricing by bringing back your bottle! Comfort Food - We've been told we have the best home-cooking and comfort food in town! Don't Forget to add individual or bottle of our specialized BBQ Sauce. Flyers Bar in North Ridgeville on YP.com. Buffalo BBQ Chicken Pizza Lunch $6.95. Menu Meats. 2811 N Chester Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93308. Make your next event or Holiday Smokin' Good! Look no further than Smitty's Garage, a popular restaurant chain that serves up delicious burgers, sandwiches, and other American fare with a twist. Perfect for a cold day! Cut in bite-size rings and get fired up on grill. Choice of 1 signature meat with spring mix, cucumbers, tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, cheese, onion, croutons and choice of dressing. We offer you an easy way to order with pickup, curbside and delivery options. Smitty's - Hands down has the best quality soul food and smoked meats around. Super creamy and gusty with plenty of crumbled blue cheese. I ended up ordering the sampler plate with smoked wings, ribs, and a 1/4 chicken (dark) with Mac and cheese and fried okra. Proudly created with Wix.com. Served on a Split Top Bun with Pickles and a Side of Chipotle Mayo, Mixed greens, crispy chicken, cheese, tomato, and Ranch wrapped in a tortilla, Grilled 8oz fresh chicken breast topped with provel cheese and sauteed onions and peppers, 8oz fresh Certified Angus Beef topped with sliced cheddar cheese and grilled onions, served on grilled sourdough bread, Our fresh Certified Angus Beef Burger topped with cold-pack cheddar cheese and grilled jalapenos, served with horseradish on the side, Smoked turkey breast and bacon with lettuce and tomato on a fluffy croissant, Tender smoked brisket stacked on sourdough with provel and a side of horseradish sauce, Filet of catfish hand breaded and deep fried or blackened, served on Rye bread with tartar sauce on the side, Shaved top round stacked on Texas Toast with provel and a side of Au Jus, 8 oz. Shut your mouth (sweet heat w/ a nice kick), Teriyaki, BBQ, Hot, & Garlic Parmesan. All right reserved. Chicken Bacon Ranch Lunch $6.95. Sandwiches are served with 2 signature sides. All-white breast meat chicken, hickory-smoked to tender juicy perfection. Thick cut slices make this the ultimate sandwich. All Aboard the Triple S. This sauce will take you to a place you have never been before. Menu; Menu. This sweet & spicy trio has a bold flavor with a punch of Habanero heat. A Southern classic stew features a tomato base with vegetables, and meat. Smitty's Grille is happy to offer personalized catering for your next event. Served on a roll with deli mustard and dill pickles. . Bring the taste of Fall to your Grill with this amazing BBQ sauce with a hint of holiday spice. Perfect for your next salad or a blue cheese dipping sauce for wings, The perfect dressing for your salad. Just like your cup of Joe, it is too good to last. Plates accompanied by 2 sides, Texas Toast, and 2 cups of our signature house-made First Timer sweet BBQ sauce, Polish sausage slow smoked. I get 1 pound of smoked chicken salad myself to eat and take back on the ride home in a cooler. View menus for Jasper restaurants. Beans, ribs, chicken and brisket judging Saturday. Meatball with Cheese Pizza Sub with Cheese and Pepperoni Turkey with Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo Roast Beef with Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo Pizza Steak with Lettuce, Tomato Chicken Pattie with Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo Ribeye Steak Cheese, Mush, Green Peppers, 0nions Super Dog with Dog Sauce and Cheese Polish sausage slow smoked and butterflied and fired up on grill.Sandwiched between 2 slices of Buttered Bread, Fresh chicken tender marinated with Buttermilk with homemade seasoning, Grilled or lightly coated in seasoned flour and fried to perfection, Includes a regular side of choice and a regular drink. Their sauce and peppers are better than Oliverios! During deer season we are open on Sunday from 9:00 am-4:00 pm. before closing times~ Served with deli mustard and dill pickles on choice of rye bread or roll. Hot Soup $6.05/PT. You cant go wrong with anything you buy at Smittys. The Bama White is a substitute for the traditional tomato BBQ sauce. Telephone: +1 757-332-4324 . Huge, Smokey, Moist 2 chicken Leg. $21.99. Grilled chicken breast with romaine lettuce, croutons and Parmesan cheese. Troy Johnson's visit wasn't . Slow hickory smoked Angus brisket sliced or chopped served between 2 buttered Texas toast. -4 Pcs Texas Toast or Buns - 1 Gallon Fresh Brewed Sweet, Unsweet Tea, or Lemonade. We can process various types of venison, wild hog, and more. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Save. Everyone loves a good French Fry crunchy exterior and a light, fluffy interior. Tamara - St. Mary's College High School Berkeley, CA. 6 wings no sides $9.99. Prime Rib 32.90 lb. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Served on a roll with a side of salsa and BBQ sauce. Incredible even on Chicken Tenders or Wings. top of page. Served with eggs, hash browns, cheese and homemade salsa. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Unclaimed. Pork Butts rubbed with brown sugar and our handcrafted seasoning smoked for hours in a hickory wood-burning smoker. Their extensive menu includes Italian subs, hoagies, spaghetti and lasagna dinners, sandwiches and salads in addition to their famous pizza and home made foods. No Coffee No Workee. It complements our delicious meats or anything you want sweetened up. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. They make home grilling even better and they also make a great gift. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Unique identifier (e.g. For other Entrees add sides a la carte. If you like restaurants in rustic settings, and are hungry, and are near Troy, New York, then you are going to absolutely love the Rustic Barn Pub on Spiegletown Road. Add a side salad for an additional charge. Sandwiches. . Served with 1Texas toast and 2 sides and 2 cups our signature house-made sauces First Timer sweet BBQ Sauce. The round, robust flavors of the red wine vinegar is ideal to pair with your salad and this one delivers. Jasper's Restaurant ($$) Barbecue Distance: 0.07 miles. Family Owned - Family owned, friendly service and great food! Once you try, youll be hooked. I thought that one of the bigger local barbecue places was my favorite until I happened to be driving down Canton Road and could smell barbecue as I drove past. A kicker for tart flavor. Made right here in-house fresh from scratch. Smitty's Best BBQ & Catering brings our expertise to your home, office, or event space, giving you the freedom to enjoy top-quality meals without effort. There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. Doc's BBQ menu #6 of 95 places . Weve even processed wildebeest and bear! Your pick of 3 meats. Feeds 3-4 people -1 lb of Pork OR Chopped Chicken -2 Pints Regular Sides. Contact. The brisket just cooked much better than big box store briskets. Puts any store-bought dressing to shame! I must've gotten a dud serving the first time. Bacon Double Cheeseburger Pizza Lunch $6.95. Free Wi-Fi. We run a very tight schedule. Their green beans and fried okra are also great. Everything was tasty My fav bbq sauce is the Triple S sauce but all of the other 6 or 7 that I tried were very good. Smitty's Smokin Brisket & BBQ Menu and Delivery in Bakersfield. Smoky, creamy, and delicious this sauce rocks and will make anything you put it on ROCK! Easily the best jerky you will ever have. It, Jacqueline W. said: My boyfriend and I stopped by here on the way to Texas because my, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina - Woodland Hills, Jessi N. said: The only thing that was bad is one of the mangers was walking around, Susan W. said: I was in town for a work thing. GOES GREAT WITH ANYTHING! 842 Vanier DRIVE N, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4X 2C2 has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a total size of 1,680 square feet. Sandwiches are served with 2 signature sides. Popular points of interest near 15215 E 90th Pl include Smitty's Garage Burgers & Beer, PJ's Pub And Grill, and Starbucks. Burn! This recipe includes authentic flavors such as allspice, onions, garlic, thyme, and peppers. Too far to deliver. Billy's Old Fashion Barbecue menu #7 of 110 places to eat in Jasper. I try chicken salad every where and it's never as good as lockdown. Didn't include a picture because my hands were clean and wellcovid. Lockhart, Texas. 17th annual barbecue cook off and fundraiser to support Damon Little League. This easy recipe features juicy peaches with a sweet buttery topping! Piled high between two pieces of Texas Toast, Chopped Chicken. What our clients say is extremely important to us. Smitty's Smokin Brisket & BBQ has 3.5 stars. Buttermilk Marinated Chicken Breast Tossed in a Cayenne Seasoning Mix & Then Fried. If you want to share your thoughts about Smitty's Smokehouse, use the form below and your opinion, advice or comment will appear in this space. American Restaurant, BBQ Joint . Sausage, Regular Fresh Baked Cookies . Download PDF. Menus. The Lockdown difference starts with the juicy, tender, slow-smoked meats. Available for iOS and Android Also available peppered with Sauce Bordelaise, Calves liver sauteed with onions and bacon, finished with Balsamic Pan Sauce, 10oz filet of grouper, your choice sauteed or blackened, Add a footnote if this applies to your business. Piled high between two pieces of Texas Toast. Round and Cubed Steak are cut from the same region. . Smitty's Smokehouse. The phone number for Smitty's Smokehouse is (325) 650-5244. The meats are only supassed by the service. Posted by Sherman Chan on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. Taxes for 842 Vanier DRIVE N, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4X 2C2 are $3717 CAD (2022). Grilled chicken breast served with homemade ranch, cheese, onion, lettuce and tomato. We are a very DIY couple and they both jumped in and went above and beyond to help us create an amazing wedding experience. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Breaded and deep fried, Garlic bread smothered with melted provel cheese, Lightly breaded zucchini deep fried served with horseradish sauce, Deep fried crispy breaded pickle spears served with ranch, 8 deep fried dumplings filled with cream cheese and crabmeat, Crisp iceberg lettuce and romaine lettuce topped with onions, provel cheese, tomato, and kalamata olives. Chef Salad Cold Plate. A triple treat of herby, creamy, and delicious. Smoked turkey, cheddar cheese, and grilled onions on toasted sourdough, Seasoned 8oz hand cut choice Ribeye charbroiled and served on French bread, 8oz fresh chicken breast, blackened and topped with roasted peppers on grilled wheat, with house made dill sauce on the side, 8oz Certified Angus Beef, cooked to your liking, Our fresh Certified Angus Beef Burger cooked to your liking and topped with a scoop of cold-pack cheddar cheese and bacon, Hand breaded fresh pork cutlet, deep fried to a golden brown, 8oz Hand breaded Cod filet, deep fried and served on a bun with tartar sauce on the side, Shaved top round stacked on cheese garlic bread and Au Jus on the side, 8 oz. Served on a roll with a side of salsa and BBQ sauce. Tortilla chips piled high with choice of 1 signature meat with nacho cheese sauce and jalapenos. Home page . Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. Pork Ribs 13.90 lb. Served on a roll with deli mustard and dill pickles. Whether we Drop-Offor provide Full Service Smitty's is guaranteed to blow your tastebuds out of the water. Cut in bite-size rings and get fired up on grill..Plates accompanied by 2 sides, 1 Texas Toast and 2 cups of our signature house-made sauces First Timer sweet BBQ sauce, Premium fresh Turkey Breast smoked for hours with our handcrafted seasoning in a hickory wood-burning smoker. But the scene like a thousand barbecue places and the people . The OG, where it all began. Brisket 26.90 lb. There is a great selection of sides, my favorite being the corn fritters. Add a side salad for an additional charge. Flavor Combination Youre Sure To Love. All definitely worth the drive, and you get to see some countryside to boot. Today, I made an exception for the Onion Burger and I did not have one single moment of regret.