In this section, Ill take a closer look at each of Spectrum Mobiles plans. That means you can get $700 or more off select smartphones like the iPhone 12 when you trade in your old device. The employee I worked with was helpful and polite. Estimate based on device in good condition. . <br>Experiences : <br>Even before the completion of graduation, started working for a Muti-national company - (DIMEXON Diamonds . Press J to jump to the feed. Get the Latest Smartphone | Trade-In Your Old Phone. Pixel 7 | Pixel 7 Pro. Yeah it's weird. To begin, you will first need to select which new device you would like to purchase. Get up to $370 in bill credits for iPhone 13 when you buy iPhone 13 . The guy who helped me basically did what I did on the website and then said thanks for the business. This can be perfect for folks who use 13 GB of data a month, but after that youll actually be paying more for 4+ GB of data than you would for an unlimited data plan! You can trade-in one device per active line per month at the time you upgrade or activate a new line of service. If you fail to do so, the device will not be eligible for trade-in. It includes 20GB of high-speed data usage before speeds reduce to 1 Mbps. I'm currently on Spectrum Mobile (SM) with a paid-off, unlocked S20+ 5G. So if you leave sooner than 24 months, then you didn't get all the money back. When I log into my account and navigate to the Billing section and scroll down to orders, it's listed as "Backorder #(order number)" and in its description the "Status" of the order is listed as (Cancelled) so I'm not sure if that's merely the language employed while an item is waiting to be restocked or if they inexplicably cancelled the order. Trade-In Offer: Limited time offer while supplies last. Arrival" was listed at (11/24). Well talk more about coverage further down in this Spectrum Mobile review. Tech & Electronics > Phones > Cell Phone Plans & Services, Tech & Electronics > Phones > Cell Phones, Tech & Electronics > Phones > Smartphones, Motorola Moto G Power II 6.5" HD+ Tracfone with 1500 Min/Text/Data~, Kindle Paperwhite Leather 11th Gen 2021 Cover (Merlot; Used - Like New), Alesis Nitro Mesh Special Edition 8-Piece Electronic Drum Set + Expansion Pack -, Sennheiser HD 600 Audiophile Hi-Res Open Back Dynamic Headphones -, HyperX Cloud Core 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Wired Gaming Headset, Save 20% Off Select Orders with Coupon Code, Get Up to an Extra 20% Off Business PCs with Promo Code, 25% Off All Womens Meridian Tops and Bottoms, Save $100 Off Select PCs $1499.99+ w/ Promo Code, 10% Off $2500 or More Sitewide Orders Using Promo Code, Get Up to 50% Off Invitation & Announcements, Save an Extra 20% Off Sale Price with Coupon Code, 60% Off NordVPN 3-yr Plan with this Coupon Code, Edition XS Planar Magnetic Headphones + EF400 Desktop R2R DAC & Amplifier Combo (open-box) $859 + Free Shipping, Marmot Men's Calen Jacket (Steel, size XL, 2XL) $35 + Free Shipping, Casio Men's G-Shock Tough Solar Atomic Timekeeping Watch - GW7900-1 $60, Breville BES840BSXL Infuser Espresso Machine, Black/StainlessSteel $449, 60' Duck Brand Auto Electrical Tape (Black) $1.23 + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on orders over $25, Tide & Persil Laundry Detergents & Tide Fabric Spray $15 off $50+: 165-Oz Tide Simply (Refreshing Breeze) 4 for $33.40 ($8.35 each) & More w/ S&S + Free Shipping, IK Multimedia Total Studio 3.5 MAX Download PC/Mac $177, LG B2 Series 65" Class OLED Smart TV (Refurbished) - $999.99 - Free shipping for Prime members - $999, EcoFlow River 2 256Wh LiFePO4 Portable Power Station + Solar Charge Cable $189.88 at Amazon, Visible Prepaid Wireless plan Basic $25 unlimited and Visible + $35, More Tech & Electronics Deals & Discounts, Stage Right by Monoprice STi12 2x2 USB Recording 96kHz Audio Interface, Apple Watch Series 7 GPS + Cellular, 45mm Silver Stainless Steel Case with Silver Milanese Loop -, (In-Store Only) Klipsch ProMedia Heritage 2.1 Speaker System, HyperX Cloud Core Wireless DTS Headphone:X PC Gaming Headset w/ Microphone, Samsung EDU/EPP Discount: Samsung 980 Pro NVMe M.2 SSD: 1TB, YMMV T-Mobile Connect Prepaid Customers - Free phone upon adding, 256GB Samsung PRO Endurance UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card w/ SD Adapter, 256GB Samsung Pro Plus U3 A2 V30 microSD XC Memory Card -, 256GB Samsung Pro Plus SDXC UHS-I U3 Memory Card + Reader. He has probably read more Terms of Use contracts than any human alive. Spectrum Mobile Trade. To make sure I didnt go over the amount I wanted to pay, I was able to monitor my data usage throughout the month using the Spectrum Mobile app (App Store; Google Play). Once Assurant has received your device, theyll determine the final value. They were able to troubleshoot my issues, escalate the problem to the correct person and ultimately activate my SIM card. Shop Spectrum Mobile's selection of the latest smartphones. But if youre looking for a company that offers you, and your family, more options, then youll have to look elsewhere. Thats good news for Spectrum Mobile customers. I clicked Add SIM to card to proceed. But in case your phone was accepted for trade-in despite being in very poor condition, the carrier will take it apart and use the recyclable parts for the manufacturing of new phones. I guess if Spectrum has done a similar offer before then it could be confirmed by a customer doing a previous similar deal. If you decide to switch to Spectrum Mobile, I recommend activating your service in person at a Spectrum store. Pixel 7 | Pixel 7 Pro. They will then give you an estimated trade-in value. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Wording from the FAQ is below, along with the link: " After your device is processed,you'll receive a credit for the assessed value. Of course, for the most savings, I recommend bringing your own phone to Spectrum Mobile. Here are the key factors I focused on while trying out each phone plan: During the month that I tested Spectrum Mobiles service for this review, I had a good experience overall. I called Spectrum Customer Service to address the problem, and after 25 minutes of trying various things and escalating the problem to another person, I was advised to visit the nearest Spectrum Mobile store and pick up a physical SIM card. After that, your hotspot speeds will be reduced, making it hard to stream old episodes of Community or download big files. They will send to Spectrum office of the president who will try to help you. I saw that my cart included an eSIM instead of a physical SIM card. Once Assurant has received your device, they will determine the final value. Offer may be combined with $100 Trade-in promotion which requires customers to trade-in qualifying device, add a new line, purchase and activate a new phone. And that way it won't be Spectrum brand and you can use it right off the bat with any carrier. If you like the price that has been quoted to you, you may proceed to ship your phone to Assurant. Call them again and immediately ask for a supervisor, then calmly explain the situation. Get the best price for your old phone Receive extra $100 credit Get a $500 discount on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Pay off half and qualify for an early upgrade Enjoy unlimited calls, texts, and data for just $29.99/mo Call 877-410-3834 Now! Its also quite robust. ", " The $18 trade-in value and additional $600.00 promotion credit will be processed after your device is received and verified. Spectrum Mobile Plans Save up to $650 on the latest Samsung, Apple, and Google smartphones Mobile data allowances up to 30 GB Nationwide 5G phone coverage Lower your bill by adding more phone lines Spectrum mobile plans start at $14.00/mo. So why should you get mobile service from your internet provider? Some of the links on our site are from our partners who compensate us. The link will be emailed after you complete your Spectrum device purchase. Spectrum is shit when it comes to this. Easton has worked as a freelance writer and researcher for several years, reviewing health, lifestyle, and technology products. I'm looking to upgrade my phone to the S23+. You can bring your Galaxy S8 over to Spectrum, get the flagship internet deal ($49.99 300mbps) and the free mobile line for a year . Wholesale prices on frames. From there, I was able to select my plan and choose whether I wanted to keep my current phone number or get a new number. I also recommend checking out Verizon Wireless coverage map as well to get a more complete picture of service in your area. Youll have to come up with the answer for yourself. But for those who are eligible, the carrier offers some great deals. Rakuten is offering 15% cash back on Mobile Phone purhcases from the Samsung Store (you need to install a browser plugin). Throughout the month that I tested Spectrum Mobile, I had access to Verizon Wireless 4G/LTE and 5G networks. I filled out the trade in form and assurant replied the phone was exceptable, there was no damage. If you are trading in an Apple Watch, unpair or remove your cellular plan via the Watch App on your iPhone. However, you can get unlimited data for $29.99 per line. Welcome bonuses and offers are a marketing tool that. If youre looking to purchase a new phone when you switch service providers, you may be wondering which phones Spectrum Mobile offers. Pro. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site Map |. Unfortunately, by the end of that process, I was still not able to activate my service. Mobile carriers with optimized trade-in and upgrade programs can offer their customers better value, encourage demand and generate revenue from new devices. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The Spectrum Mobile trade-in process is very straightforward. It is important to know that if you activate your service online, in-store representatives arent able to access your account information. After 5GB per line of mobile data use (including mobile hotspot), speeds reduce to 256 kbps. Got a used s22 for 350,trade in value is 703! If you go into a store, you can trade it in there and only be charged the final amount, as the store can take the trade in on site. Getting tired of your Spectrum internet service? Once again beware of the trade in tricks. Trade your old phone for a new one and get an extra $100 credit on your latest Mobile. Device recovery transactions are final; after you trade in your device, you cannot get it back. First, transfer or remove all personal data and disable security locks, such as Activation Lock. File a complaint with the FCC (google fcc complaint, there should be a cellular/billing option on the fcc complaint form). This value is appliedas a crediton your next bill. But other customer ratings, like those on MoneySavingPro.com, skew highly negative.3 Most of the complaints seem to revolve around negative experiences with representatives over the phone and issues related to billing. Verizon averages download speeds of 32.2 Mbps and upload speeds of 10.0 Mbps, which lands Verizon just behind T-Mobile in terms of data speeds. Over the course of 30 days, I tried out Spectrum Mobiles service by making and receiving phone calls as well as sending and receiving text messages. I did the pre-order on samsung.com and they only gave me an $85 value on my trade-in (my phone has dead pixels), bringing the price of the phone down to $914. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. "Spectrum Mobile offers the best speeds, with the best devices, at the best value - and now that includes access to next-generation 5G service," said Danny Bowman, Chief Mobile Officer . Beyond. For instance, an iPhone 12 will probably earn you a higher credit than an iPhone SE.