tender, center-cut. On Sunday, enjoy a free family festival complete with live music, technology and crafts, and historical demonstrations. Yes, you can view our private dining spaces here. Prince Edward Island Mussels 20. Started off with Navy bean soup, then enjoyed the cowboy ribeye, with side of green beans. Then again I really haven't been impressed with any prime steakhouses for quite a few years. Includes navy bean soup or tomato juice & choice of baked potato, fresh-cut fries, redskin mashed potatoes, or sauteed French green beans. We love to go to St. Elmo's for their famous shrimp cocktail and steaks, but my husband also loves the Creme Brulee dessert made right there! 1 to place an order for carry-out. * 30, Roasted Chicken Breast Under the banner Devour Huse Culinary, the restaurants, including St. Elmo, Harry & Izzy's, 1933 Lounge, Burger Study and The HC Tavern andKitchen, are offering $18 to $38 pre-fixe menus starting Saturday and running through Sept. 30, dine-in or carry out. St. Elmo Steak House is proud to serve the following locally grown and/or produced products on our menus. We had a great experience. Will not return, We had an amazing time, the food, atmosphere, and care St. Elmo provided was top notch. We ate here before a Pacers game and asked for the pre-game menu. / 12 oz. However, we were seated in the basement with several large parties that were very loud and it really took away from the experience you expect at a high end steak house. Superior tenderness and flavor. If you have never been here, then definitely consider going- if only for it's history. 9707 District North Drive, Suite 1120 Definitely one of our favorite dining experiences weve ever had and cant wait to come back next time in town. 12 oz. Seatings from 11am - 1:30pm. There were four total visitors at our table, only three steak eaters. Disappointing. We love to hear that you enjoy the ambiance and the experience at the 1933 Lounge. (Photo by Tom Pennington/Getty Images, Facebook Photo/M3F Fest). Traditionally dry-aged then hand cut to our exact specifications; the dry-aging process produces a more robust and intense flavor, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. We ate here before a Pacers game and asked for the pre-game menu. Now I am a filet girl so I always order a filet every time but Ive tried different sides and salads and it is always good! We go at least once a year. There is a self-park parking garage available adjacent to Circle Centre Mall or we offer valet on most days. Food was so delicious! I'd gladly come back. exceptional flavor, great balance of marbling. Thanks for your review! Pan-seared chicken breast with wild mushroom risotto and roasted garlic demi. an expanded bar menu with our World Famous St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail, filet sliders and other menu items. Wonderful staff throughout. I have been coming to St. Elmo's since I was a little girl, and I simply cannot praise it highly enough. No, unfortunately it is illegal in the state of Indiana to host happy hours for alcohol. ground ribeye with sauted onions, smothered in Gorgonzola served with mushroom duxelle toast. Tickets are available onEventbriteor at the museum. Yes, we accept walk-ins but recommend making a reservation if possible. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for St. Elmo Steak House. 14 oz. He made the night truly special and provided amazing service. Outstanding..staff very enjoyable but not overly chatty. Traditionally dry-aged then hand cut to our exact specifications; the dry-aging process produces a more robust and intense flavor. Porterhouse Steak This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. HOUSE WEDGE SALAD -Ben and Shay. Follow her on Twitter: @cherylvjackson. So I made reservations, as was recommended. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. 8 oz. St. Elmo Steak House 2324 reviews Claimed $$$ Steakhouses, Seafood, Cocktail Bars Edit Open 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 1726 photos Write a review Menu View full menu $41.00 Ribeye 98 Photos 299 Reviews Price varies Filet Mignon 48 Photos 140 Reviews $55.00 Bone-in Prime Rib 29 Photos 77 Reviews $42.00 It is the oldest steakhouse in it's original location and has earned a national reputation for it's excellent steaks, seafood, chops, and professional service. Contact IndyStar reporter Cheryl V. Jackson at cheryl.jackson@indystar.com or 317-444-6264. How do I check the balance of my gift card? of flavorful balanced marbling, slow roasted, finished to temperature. CREME BRULEE ), Venue: Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (7374 E. Second St.), Venue: Dr. A.J. 45, Bone-in Prime Rib The event will host a variety of food trucks, local vendors, children's activities and historical reenactments. The food was amazing. 6 oz. 8 oz. Service is always top notch and everything I have ever tried has been great! Food was absolutely amazing. My Old Fashioned was delicious! We'd love to share with you our passion for locally grown, fresh food. The filet is perfectly seasoned and delicious. naturally lean, exclusively grass-fed, Limited Availability. 85. We had the famous shrimp cocktail! We also received Wine . Thank you, Rick, and thank you St. Elmo! It was great we will be back next time we are in town, Hostess was on it, only stood for a minute, server was the nicest and funniest guy, and the food was just amazing, the dim lit ambience was perfect. I cannot express enough how amazing the service is here. Four of us on a busy Friday night but the service was so incredible you would of never known. World Famous St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail $17.95 4 jumbo shrimp served with our spicy signature cocktail sauce Calamari $16.00 lightly hand-breaded, served with sweet chili sauce Grilled Slab Bacon $17.00 locally sourced from Smoking Goose, applewood smoked, root beer glaze Prime Beef Meatballs $16.00 135. Always make it a top priority when in Indianapolis to experience the St Elmos way!!! / 8 oz. Their cocktail sauce has bite but is awesome! We love to hear that you enjoy the ambiance and the experience at the 1933 Lounge. GabiW268, Manager at St. Elmo Steak House, responded to this review. 46225 Day: Friday and Saturday; Time: 1:30 p.m. Venue: Margaret T. Hance Park (1202 N. Third St.) Eighth Annual Italian Festival Home; Indianapolis, Indiana; . On Friday, a special gala celebrates the "Legends" of Tempe (check out this year's awardees below!). What a wonderful place! 53 / 69, USDA Prime New York Strip As always top quality service, food and drinks! Sarah also used both of our names while speaking with us, which was a very nice touch. First to drop off my list was Ruth's Chris. bone-in cut, combines the rich flavor of a strip with the tenderness of a filet, 18 oz. Our server was wonderful, attentive and fun. The dessert was incredible and the service was incredible. 14 oz. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Superior service. Open for lunch and dinner daily. / 12 oz. We offer carry-out. Staff and food is top notch. Chandler Park (3 S. Arizona Ave.). Sarah offer to take our photo as well and gave us some tips for being new around the city. strip with abundant marbling resulting in superior tenderness and flavor. Bacon, tomatoes, creamy Gorgonzola. *Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk for food-borne illness. 60 days. ), Venue: Mullett Arena (201 S. Packard Dr.), Venue: ASU Sun Devil Stadium (500 E. Veterans Way), Venue: Arizona Museum of Natural History (53 N. Macdonald), Venue: Sahuaro Ranch Park (9802 59th Ave.), Venue: State Farm Stadium (1 Cardinals Way), Venue: Lighthouse Artspace (4301 N. Scottsdale Rd. Tax & gratuity not included. Atmosphere is fun and inviting. BOURBON PEPPERCORN SAUCE (with Makers Mark) 5 bone-in cut, combines the rich flavor of a strip with the tenderness of a filet. Upgrade your 3-piece shrimp cocktail to a 5-piece for $8 more. bone-in cut, combines the rich flavor of a strip with the tenderness of a filet. St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce $8.95 Prepared Horseradish $8.95 World Famous Shrimp Cocktail for 4-6 $99.99 Izzy's Sauce $7.95 Page transparency See all Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. We'll see you soon! Savannah Harrelson, savannah_harrelson@tempe.gov, 480-435-5999, Website Design by Granicus - Connecting People and Government. 85, Oscar Style (Alaskan King crab, asparagus, brnaise) 21, Bourbon Peppercorn Sauce (with Maker's Mark bourbon) 5, Grilled Rack Of Lamb Oranges, candied walnuts, Indiana goat cheese locally sourced from Caprini Creamery, crispy fried onions, Dijon-bacon vinaigrette. 55, Filet Mignon Yes, we are more than happy to accommodate those with dietary restrictions and food allergies. 35, Sashimi Yellowfin Tuna Our waiter was Jeff, would recommend him highly. Such a delicious meal. Guests must be 21 or over to dine at either location. Zagat scores the Lake Elmo Inn at a 28 out of 30 for food, calling us a "hidden secret". I travel to Indy every year for work for the past 10 years. Just let us know your dietary needs when you book your reservation and your server will work with our chef to accommodate your needs. Respectfully, For questions regarding e-gift cards, please email info@buyatab.com. The signature shrimp cocktail, a filet done just right and a few choice sides make for a very fine meal. Saturday: 3pm - 11:00pm Authentic Italian woodfired pizzas, best steak and seafood, pasta, salad. Please see website for details or e-mail us. Delicious food, great service! Reservations:https://www.stelmos.com/reservations/. A very special dinner date for our BIG 50. Shrimp, bay scallops, calamari, PEI mussels, tomatoes, pesto-cream sauce. Join Tempe History Museum andTempe History Society for the festivities! Served with redskin mashed potatoes. Just let us know your dietary needs when you book your reservation and your server will work with our chef to accommodate your needs. Before the games begin, we're getting our bracket picks on record for this four-day event, the lead-in to the NCAA Tournament two weeks later. He was that charming!!!! The filet is perfectly seasoned and delicious. Steaks were perfect! COCKTAILS. Had an awesome evening with my wife, from the amazing food to the excellent service to the wonderful atmosphere, everything was outstanding! WINE. Open for Private Luncheons for Groups of 20 or More with 72 Hour Notice. Hands down period!!!!! Ask for Rick, he will take amazing care of you! Never had a bad experience. ), was incredible. The Coyotes are 6-6-6 in games decided by a single goal. DEVOUR INDY MENU Service was very friendly and paced our meal so we could enjoy the date night. Menu added by users January 31, 2023. I have been coming to St. Elmo's since I was a little girl, and I simply cannot praise it highly enough. One of the best! Phoenix. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. I cannot express enough how amazing the service is here. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. 13, Caesar Served on a Niedlov's bun. . St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail 4 jumbo shrimp served with our spicy, signature cocktail sauce. 4 jumbo shrimp served with our spicy, signature cocktail sauce. We ate here before a Pacers game and asked for the pre-game menu. This session, the price is $38 and includes the St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail; a choice of navy bean soup of house edge salad; and a choice of a six-ounce filet, eight-ounce prime ribeye, jumbo. 24 oz. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. How far in advance can I book a reservation? It is one of the oldest Indiana restaurants in its original location & has earned a national reputation for its excellent steaks, seafood, chops & professional service. Guests must be 21 or over to dine at either location. 14 oz. They went above and beyond to make sure we had an excellent time. There were groups in t shirts/hoodies (I don't care what other people wear, just thought this was more upscale and was looking forward to that whole experience as a special occasion). strip with abundant marbling resulting in superior tenderness and flavor. menus "elmo lights a fire under chelsea" . St Elmo's never disappoints; impeccable food, great service, never ending wine list. Additional Dining Info. * Sliced Beef Platter 65. I really enjoy a good steakhouse and this place measures up. Discount shown on check. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and we look forward to seeing you again! Definitely will not wait to come back! 4 jumbo shrimp served with our spicy, signature cocktail sauce. We enjoy a dinner here every year. 1933 LOUNGE BAR MENU This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Hot but worth it! What St. Elmo's reopening says about Indianapolis, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. So our incident wasnt isolated. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for St. Elmo Steak House. While I enjoyed the bread-wine and steak that was perfectly cooked to order- the included side options were not to my liking and our kind waiter happily substituted the tomato and onion salad as an option for me. I had the shrimp cocktail with the famous Saint Elmo sauce, 12 ounce fillet and a baked potato. excellent marbling, loaded with flavor, 14 oz. Here's a list of free or donation-based events coming up during South by Southwest, which lasts from March 10-19. . Delivery No. Get all the details below or attempe.gov/HaydensFerryDays. 14 oz. strip with abundant marbling resulting in superior tenderness and flavor, 12 oz.