We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers., I consent to Oceana Hotels collecting my name, email address and contact information. We do guarantee the best rates booking direct with the hotel, so please do visit our website or call our reservations direct on 01202-298350. Hotel a bit run down, swimming pool a bonus to have, but again run down and in need of TLC, - it didn't feel clean unfortunately. Atlantis serves British cuisine, and is open for breakfast . Where we can, improvements will be made. This hotel is situated on the East cliff and has an uninterrupted view of the sea. E.g. It is very close to the cliff lift and the gardens/pier/town centre are easily reached on foot. I do hope we will see you again this Christmas where I am sure my staff will help you with organising and then provide you with the high level of service and hospitality on the night. Decorated in a modern, rustic beach style with onsite, (FREE when accommodation is booked directly with the hotel), I agree to receive information about news, events and promotions. With access to East Overcliff Drive and the beaches, there's nowhere better to enjoy individual service and comfort for your Corporate Events & Hospitality or Air Festival gathering with family and friends. Parking on site (first come first served basis) at 12 per vehicle per night. We look forward to welcomingyou back in 2023! Decorated in a modern, rustic beach style with onsite Day Spa and Italian Caf, this Hotel & Spa offers guests agreat venue to relax, dine and explore from. Your e-mail address provided in the form will be processed for the purpose of sending information about products and services offered by ADO, I agree to receive information about news, events and promotions. I see other reviewers noted broken equipment in the gym as well. The Suncliff Hotel: Air show at the suncliff hotel - See 2,767 traveller reviews, 936 candid photos, and great deals for The Suncliff Hotel at Tripadvisor. The Suncliff Hotel 29 East Overcliff Drive BH1 3AG Bournemouth, GB GDS Booking Codes: Amadeus (1A) - HO BOHACR Sabre (AA) - HO 227818 Galileo/Apollo (UA) - HO E0995 Worldspan (1P) - HO BOHTS Sales & Reservations Team 01202 298350 Sales/Events: sales@oceanahotels.co.uk Reservations: CR@oceanahotels.co.uk Reception I would stay again if I needed to be in Bournemouth overnight in the future. britannia hotel sachas, bernard trottier sports, Bernard trottier sport, Bernard and trottier and ski. The staff were kind and helpful especially Claudia in the restaurant. Thank you! All weddings offer incredible food, unrivalled service and tailor-made packages to suit all budgets. Bbb chicago contractor roofing. Have to say Staff were very helpful and friendly Breakfast was ok. Dear 20Ayann13,My sincere apologies that your room was delayed for your arrival. Stay tuned with the most relevant events happening around you. Air show is a very busy weekend for us but now it is out the way we will continue with the Maintenance programme we have in place to improve the bedrooms and public areas. Event starts on Thursday, 1 September 2022 and happening at The Suncliff Hotel, Bournemouth, EN. The Suncliff Hotel: Air show corporate box - See 2,771 traveler reviews, 936 candid photos, and great deals for The Suncliff Hotel at Tripadvisor. Thank you for your patience and understanding. GDS Booking Codes: Dear F5313XAhelenr,Thank you for your superb review regarding your recent experience at the Suncliff.We are already taking bookings for next years Air Festival, after our success this year and other customers who had such an enjoyable experience.We hopefully look forward welcoming you back soon. The noise from adjacent rooms was very loud as well with doors banging and kids running across our garden terrace and back to theres at 6.30am. Cookies allow the display of marketing content tailored to user's preferences, and the sending of notifications about marketing offers corresponding to their interests, including product information as well as information about services provided by the website administrator and third parties. Another day we decided to use the indoor swimming pool which was absolutely filthy with a film of scum on top of the water and full of hairs. Be the first to receive special deals and news from The Suncliff Hotel by subscribing to our newsletter. Your e-mail address provided in the form will be processed for the purpose of sending information about products and services offered by ADO, I agree to receive information about news, events and promotions. See 2,771 traveller reviews, 1,090 candid photos, and great deals for The Suncliff Hotel, ranked #37 of 68 hotels in Bournemouth and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The furniture in the room was dark and cheap MDF and the bathroom was a 1970's horror with linoleum and more net curtains everywhere. Whether its stunning views of the Isle of Wight,family picnic, going for long walks along the traditional seaside piers or enjoying all types of tasty food which are on offer, Bournemouth beach is the ideal beach all year round. The only reason we're still here is to see the red arrows. #bmthairfest #bournemouth #oceanahotels #suncliff #air #festival #redarrows Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. In order to provide services at the highest level, the Website uses cookies saved in the browser's memory. We do hope that, in time, these challenges will pass, and thus will see a greater improvement. We are sorry this did not happen for you, the enjoyment. Everyone very helpful and always happy and smiling. The staff are tremendous, working flat out over the festival weekend to make sure everyone has a great time. I stayed here for 2 nights whilst on business (my company had a stand at the Bournemouth Air Festival). 71 views, 2 likes, 1 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from The Suncliff Hotel: #2daystogo until the Bournemouth Air Festival *****. Upon arrival last Saturday the exterior looked quite grotty and the rear absolutely disgusting. Having checked in Friday afternoon, my friend and I started the weekend with a fabulous hot stone massage in the Oceana Spa, next door. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a restful UK holiday. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Whether its stunning views of the Isle of Wight, a good old fashioned family picnic, going for long walks along the traditional seaside piers or enjoying all types of tasty food which are on offer, Bournemouth beach is the ideal beach all year round. Thank you for an excellent day, on arrival we were settled down to our table looking seaward and a glass of Pimms arrived. Premier Inn Bournemouth East Cliff: our visit last weekend - See 703 traveller reviews, 186 candid photos, and great deals for Premier Inn Bournemouth East Cliff at Tripadvisor. Our seafront location, with many of the 114 modern rooms offering breathtaking sea views, balconies and terraces makes the Suncliff Hotel a firm favourite for visitors to Bournemouth. Something went wrong while submitting the form, This website uses cookies to make sure you get the best experience., This site uses cookies small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. With boas, head bands, trilbies and guns, Modern culture often depicts the gangster lifestyle as being luxurious, with nice clothes, commanding lead characters, glamorous women and fancy cars. Night away in Bournemouth, located right by the sea. We would have been grateful had you noticed people 'smoking' to let the us know, so we could have dealt with. Since we left in the morning the only shelf in the bathroom, above the toilet, completely vanished from the room. It was a significant shelf because there was nowhere else in the bathroom to store anything, except on top of the toilet or the floor. Bournemouth Tourism Bournemouth Hotels Bournemouth Bed and Breakfast Bournemouth Vacation Packages Flights to Bournemouth Thank you for taking a time to post your review. By clicking ACCEPT ALL, you agree to the use of technologies such as cookies and to the processing of your personal data collected on the Internet, such as IP addresses and cookie IDs, for marketing purposes (including automatically matching ads to your interests and measuring their performance) by ABQ INVESTMENT UK LTD (C/O Oceana Hotels), East Overcliff Drive, BH1 3AF, BOURNEMOUTH. Once again thank you for your review.Best Regards,Vicente MartinisiDuty Manager. Cookies allow the collection of information about the user's use of the website to optimize its functioning and to adapt to the user's expectations. more. I hope you give us the opportunity to welcoming you back for another stay with us in the future. Bournemouth East Cliff, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western View Hotel 1,763 reviews 0.1 miles from The Suncliff Hotel Free Wifi Pool Breakfast included ibis Styles Bournemouth Hotel View Hotel 65 reviews 0.1 miles from The Suncliff Hotel Free Wifi Pool Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth View Hotel 1,436 reviews 0.2 miles from The Suncliff Hotel If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dear blasteruk,Feedback is invaluable, without a doubt. This award winning seven-mile long beach is the perfect place to enjoy your day. They are useless as they are and should be fixed or removed completely and replaced.Our daughter did enjoy the indoor pool in the basement. A glowing review, and I know this will put a lot of smiles on my teams faces! Experience the exhilarating atmosphere of Bournemouth & Poole Air Festival, located around the mid-air central display and flight path. Contact Venue View Venue. family camping checklist uk Air Festival Hospitality in Suncliff Hosted By The Suncliff Hotel. We found all the staff polite, friendly, and helpful, mostly foreign. You can change cookie settings in the settings. Amadeus (1A) HO BOHACR Sean Nell, Other at The Suncliff Hotel, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. Thank you for an excellent day, on arrival we were settled down to our table looking seaward and a glass of Pimms arrived. When reading your profile contributions, it comes across that you have had breaks during the past few months.The Air Festival creates such a great atmosphere among our guests, who are all enjoying this free event.