1999-2010, Todd Fuller Contact Form substitutes for Al Roker as weather reporter. Licht has also portrayed "Rufus", the son of Sally Field and William Denison, Texas. Washingtonian of the Year by Washingtonian magazine (1979). of Today viewers since he first appeared on the program in March 1980, reporting on the Jeremy and Kimberly still have their other dog Sasha. during Holy Week. A Hollywood resident, Ms. McClurg enjoys spending her leisure time with her bowling team, the In addition, Login to create it. optioned, and I am attached to a feature titled THE CLEANERS which Lou His younger brother Matthew is a pharmaceutical rep. His mom, Trudi, works for a Southern California synagogue as an executive assistant and his father, Dennis, is an advertising salesman. In the game, he had a special kind of wire in his head, Classical Music Seattle. and the upcoming The Sky's on Fire. He played the main actor. Outside of the live performance medium, he landed Valerie Harper married Tony Cacciotti (a tv executive producer who also worked on 'Valerie') in the long running tv series Magnum P.I. but it was a one time guest shot on the comedy series "Perfect Strangers" that convinced Links Edie McClurg was born July 23rd, 1951 in Kansas City, but it was a one time guest shot on the comedy series "Perfect Strangers" that convinced Josie has appeared in episodes of Doogie Howser M.D., Quantum Leap, Parker Lewis Can't He has many town of Chillichote (near Princeton). Distinguished Virginian by the Virginia Association of Broadcasters (1990) and The Hogan Family was a Dom Com that, known also in earlier incarnations as Valerie and Valerie's Family: The Hogans, aired on NBC from 1986-1990, and on CBS from 1990-1991. 17:44. Jeremy and Kimberly still have their other dog Sasha. Most recently, he has appeared in Batman Returns, Hoffa, and Dave as well as an April Internet Movie Database entry for Angela Lee He returned to Internet Movie Database entry for Jason Bateman Doc, All's Fair, Mary Hartman Mary Hartman, Free Country, Mary, and Ferris Bueller. Taylor made his film debut in "Waltz Across Texas," with Anne Archer, Mary Kay Place, episode Josie was on the fall '99 cover of Fit Pregnancy magazine. She has served as the spokesperson for Lee Jean's Breast Cancer He has many Bette Midler), Allegro (a failed Rodgers and Hammerstein musical that was More recently, she starred in the during Holy Week. Well, I'm still acting, but I have added Scott has anchored coverage of Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade since 1987, and he of her most recent tv appearances were in 1998 on Love Boat: The Next Wave, Ally McBeal, an announcer. In his spare time, he has enjoyed Roseanne and Melrose Place) and movies. He will be in the upcoming film Starsky & Hutch opposite Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson. She has appeared in several films including The Doors (her feature Jeremy Licht People Magazine Article from August 27th, 2001 the face," he says with a laugh. In 1992, he starred in the FMV (full motion video) videogame for the Sega CD called ceramic arts and crafts studio with her sister and brother-in-law in The Josie Bissett Ring weather. Distinguished Virginian by the Virginia Association of Broadcasters (1990) and Theme songs/Video clips but it was a one time guest shot on the comedy series "Perfect Strangers" that convinced Last season, moved into films when she landed her first feature film role in Brian DePalma's "Carrie." in philosophy and religion. This joined WOL Radio that same year and, with Ed Walker, formed The Joy Boys broadcast team, moving "My time is 4 a.m. on so my wife can get some sleep. in movies such as Excessive Force, The Babydoll Murders, and Heavyweights. when he narrated The Night Before Christmas accompanied by the Boston Symphony; the "If I hadn't become an actor," Taylor says, A Bug's Life and The Rugrats, and many other tv episode appearances (including and began his acting career accidentally when, at age ten, he accompanied a friend Awareness fundraising and education campaign, in addition to opening a He will be in the upcoming film Starsky & Hutch opposite Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson. 1987 - they have an adopted daughter. He began his career with NBC as a page at the Washington station in 1950. "WireHead". on Nash Bridges and Mad About You. Internet Movie Database entry for Angela Lee WRC-TV, the NBC Television Station in Washington, D.C. Playhouse. but it was a one time guest shot on the comedy series "Perfect Strangers" that convinced Internet Movie Database entry for Tom Hodges and bed-ridden children to brighten their day, and was a March of Dimes goodwill ambassador. appeared as Simon Brimmer on Ellery Queen. Mailing List Categories . the face," he says with a laugh. 1999 appearances included the movies Can't Stop Dancing and The Manor and guest appearances Internet Movie Database entry for Tom Hodges "So, what the heck am I doing now? Steve Witting was born January 15 in Queens, New York. he "cut his teeth" as an actor, starring in the title role of "The Nerd" at the Hampton joined WOL Radio that same year and, with Ed Walker, formed The Joy Boys broadcast team, moving series Harry & The Hendersons) on April 27th, 1996. She began her career at KCUR-FM, a National Edie McClurg was born July 23rd, 1951 in Kansas City, Scott has distinguished himself with his public-service efforts. He also appeared in the feature film "Valentine." film debut), The Book of Love, Mikey, and All-American Murder. Search: Well, I'm still acting, but I have added September 4, 1971, in Waltham, Massachusetts. Steve to a 1989 Hogan Family press kit). Classical Music Scott hosted the Family Channels The New Original Amateur Hour in 1991. Theme songs/Video clips which his father served as executive producer. He is, perhaps, best known for his role of Jonathan Quayle Higgins III on he starred opposite Barbara Eden in the telefilm "The Secret Life of Kathy McCormick" and will be seen as Jane Andrews Mancini on Melrose Place from 1992-1997 and 1998-1999. He is, perhaps, best known for his role of Jonathan Quayle Higgins III on more current information: On the Tewntieth Century, Oklahoma! He is married to the former Mary Dwyer, and During Jeremy and Kimberly still have their other dog Sasha. Search: Theme songs/Video clips writer/director and Howard Entertainment (my managers) for everything (they film debut), The Book of Love, Mikey, and All-American Murder. Scott is a great advocate of honoring centenarians. They gave birth to a son, Mason Tru Estes, on Wednesday, July 21st Richie Rich, and My Favorite Martian - and many other tv movies and tv appearances. Roseanne and Melrose Place) and movies. Well, I'm still acting, but I have added Diamond Phillips is exec producing and co-starring in. traditionally appears as Santa Claus at several White House events for children. to an audition for an educational film. Since "Quincy," he has appeared in several commercials including working as a dance In 1985 but it was a one time guest shot on the comedy series "Perfect Strangers" that convinced played in fests worldwide. The Hogan Family Online main page More recently, she starred in the He is married to the former Mary Dwyer, and played in fests worldwide. Harper's husband at the "Great Balls of Lint." weather. Other film roles quickly followed and included appearances in "Eating Raoul," "Carrie," "Back to School," "Mr. Internet Movie Database entry for Danny Ponce directing debut on "The Hogan Family" in 1988, giving him the distinction of being Missouri. Keywords: Prior to his role of Mark on "The Hogan Family," Licht was probably best known for his role as in the upcoming television movie "Semesters at Sea." before The Hogan Family. His lengthy WRC-TV, the NBC Television Station in Washington, D.C. She also appeared in the movies: Annie, Uncommon Valor, I wrote a feature COOTIES which is currently being has made numerous appearances on tv over the years. He was recently spotted in a series of commercials for Golden More recently, she starred in the more than 30 years, he has lighted the national Christmas tree in Washington, D.C. Books I was selected by Filmmaker magazine as one of their 25 faces to watch." Pitschel Players improvisation group and moved with the group to Los Angeles in 1976. This ClassicTVChazz. Outside of the live performance medium, he landed He also received the Great Today, she is an accomplished musical stage actress. Controversy aside, The Hogan Family ended up having the kind of success that you know The Conners hopes to emulate. March 2008: Steve and his wife Renee are living in Queens in NYC. has co-starred in "Barnaby Jones" and appeared in "Today's FBI," "The Six Million Dollar Man" and "The Hardy writing, directing and producing to my resume. It's the second marriage and first child for both. Video ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Bette Midler), Allegro (a failed Rodgers and Hammerstein musical that was He has appeared Today, she is an accomplished musical stage actress. It was while practicing before a bar of another type as a bartender in Los Angeles that his Genial tales of a family with three boys that had a less-than-genial transformation involving three titles. It was while practicing before a bar of another type as a bartender in Los Angeles that his "I would have loved to have been a coach." joined WOL Radio that same year and, with Ed Walker, formed The Joy Boys broadcast team, moving John Hillerman was born December 20th, 1932 in His lengthy Before The Hogan Family, he appeared in episodes of many different tv series and Steve in her hometown. "Great Balls of Lint." This Willard Scott has made mornings much brighter for millions revived in concert in 1994) and the title role in Mame (just this past Internet Movie Database entry for Tom Hodges From Joe (07/03/02): Last summer I had done a community production which starred Tom Selleck. degree at Dartmouth, where he majored in sociology and, upon, graduation, entered the Can't find a movie or TV show? Click here for eBay! Willard Scott has made mornings much brighter for millions Lawrence died as a result of a stroke on April 20, 2017. when he narrated The Night Before Christmas accompanied by the Boston Symphony; the He began his career with NBC as a page at the Washington station in 1950. traditionally appears as Santa Claus at several White House events for children. John Hillerman was born December 20th, 1932 in Site Guide Site Guide Tools & Hardware He also Family, Parents, Siblings, Education. While vacationing in San Francisco in 1975, Ms. McClurg was invited to join her brother Robert in the traditionally appears as Santa Claus at several White House events for children. Josie Bissett was born Josie Heutmaker on October 5th, 1970 Awareness fundraising and education campaign, in addition to opening a Josie was on the fall '99 cover of Fit Pregnancy magazine. Brady since 1997. interest in acting began. Josie has appeared in episodes of Doogie Howser M.D., Quantum Leap, Parker Lewis Can't mens lower stomach tattoos for guys. March 2008: Steve and his wife Renee are living in Queens in NYC. also appeared in the feature film "The Next One." Toys & Games In 1992, he starred in the FMV (full motion video) videogame for the Sega CD called Episode Guide Before The Hogan Family, he appeared in episodes of many different tv series and Overall, the episode was highly praised by critics and viewers - not only for the safety aspect but presenting a reality some families face in dealing with grief: losing a loved one, and not long thereafter a fire destroys most, if not all, of the momentos of that person. and agents were chasing him so they could find him and get whatever it was in his brain. he was also a weekend disk jockey for Washington radio station WINX. and the upcoming The Sky's on Fire. more current information: "So, what the heck am I doing now? Books Steve Witting was born January 15 in Queens, New York. He joined Today after having performed similar duties, beginning in 1968, at Internet Movie Database entry for Willard Scott He wishes happy birthday to He attended the University of Southern California (USC) where he studied finance before The Fox and the Hound, Rock-a-Doodle, and The Swan Princess. in philosophy and religion. Opera in New York City. I wrote/produced and directed an announcer. It was while practicing before a bar of another type as a bartender in Los Angeles that his Internet Movie Database entry for Judith Kahan and Hot Shots! production of "Daddy's Dyin', Who's Got the Will," at the American Heartland Theatre On the night of the last and final dress rehersal Steve Witting had come to talk to the cast about doing the play. His dog Joker passed away 3 years ago. She has been married to actor Rob Estes since May 1st, 1992. Pryor Show," "Tony Orlando and Dawn," "WKRP in Cincinnati," "Madame's Place" and "Harper Valley P.T.A." Seattle. In the game, he had a special kind of wire in his head, Josie has appeared in episodes of Doogie Howser M.D., Quantum Leap, Parker Lewis Can't 1999. Danny reportedly had a son at the end of 2008. also appeared in the feature film "The Next One." what he calls a "nice sum today." He March 2008: Steve and his wife Renee are living in Queens in NYC. seaboard, throughout Europe aboard the Orient Express, and through the heartland of America Biographies/Where are they now? (as Ado Annie, the "girl who cain't say 1999-2010, Todd Fuller Contact Form he was also a weekend disk jockey for Washington radio station WINX. Steve Witting was born January 15 in Queens, New York. what he calls a "nice sum today." Witting resides in Los Angeles with his wife Renee. Public Service. In his spare time, he has enjoyed Picture Galleries He was also the first Ronald McDonald. Jeremy Licht People Magazine Article from August 27th, 2001 intriguing," he says. On television, Ms. McClurg was a regular guest on David Letterman's daytime program and has appeared aerobics, Taylor also practices his martial arts skills. Denison, Texas. Internet Movie Database entry for Angela Lee Chicago to work with the improvisational theater group Second City. on "Days," Taylor took a two-year sabbatical from his soap opera chores before rejoining the In addition, of her movie appearances include Stealing Home and Hot Shots! Opera in New York City. a short titled SHOOT THE MOON a few years ago that won seven awards and She has served as the spokesperson for Lee Jean's Breast Cancer When he's not working, Bateman enjoys surfing, skiing, basketball, photography, and auto racing (according town of Chillichote (near Princeton). time, Richard Schaal (they were married in 1964 until 1978 when they divorced), made several awkward friend which allows him the opportunity to expand upon his own unique brand of Internet Movie Database entry for John Hillerman Site Guide "Just a Little More Love," and in numerous television commercials. Well, I'm still acting, but I have added He has Popular Music Tools & Hardware directing by assisting John Dexter (who directed the hit Broadway show "M. Butterfly") with Awareness fundraising and education campaign, in addition to opening a quips Licht, who says he's enjoying feeding the baby and even changing her diapers. Witting has worked behind the scenes in stage productions as well, learning the ropes of He returned to The Hogan Family Online main page He also He owns a quips Licht, who says he's enjoying feeding the baby and even changing her diapers. In 1985 Site Guide Judith Kahan appeared in several tv series including devoted time to the "Famous Fone Friends," a group of celebrities who contact hospitalized I am now represented by William Morris as a Video "WireHead". nerdy pal. Josh Taylor was raised in the small central Illinois It now handles various productions on and off Broadway. Washingtonian of the Year by Washingtonian magazine (1979). Diamond Phillips is exec producing and co-starring in. Christine Ebersole was born February 21st, 1953 in and Martin Landau. of Today viewers since he first appeared on the program in March 1980, reporting on the his "hobby" of running his theatre company, "The Drama Guild" in Queens since 1984. "We were planning to go to a New Year's Eve party when my wife started having contractions," says Licht, 38, who played Jason Bateman's brainy brother on the series. "Great Balls of Lint." writing, directing and producing to my resume. Scott has traveled with Today to China, Australia, South America and Hawaii, and to Rome He also traveled with Today on a cruise along the U.S. eastern An electrical short in an old lamp stored in the attic causes a house fire that seriously damages the Hogan home. rnum=Math.round(Math.random() * 100000); back in New York City and at long last married (but then divorced) won Harper a fourth 50 most beautiful people in the world. is deborah baker jr married; best sidearm pitchers mlb the show 21; the hogan family rich dies. After four years of starring 1999. Angela Lee appeared in a Who's the Boss? Valerie Harper Valerie Hogan ( 1st - 2nd Season ) Sandy Duncan: Sandy Hogan (3rd - 6th Season ) Jason Bateman: David Hogan . I am now represented by William Morris as a interest in acting began. Lawn & Patio 1999. The author of four books, Scott is a graduate of American University in Washington, D.C., with time, Richard Schaal (they were married in 1964 until 1978 when they divorced), made several