Hes given $25 million to the Univ. Robert, 59, has diversified mightily. In 1966, record producer Clay McMurray had Turner's group do a recording session, and soon after Turner signed to MGM Records and released a single, a cover of the soul number "Stand by Me," imitating . Thanks. Showcase yourself on IMDbPro Add to list Photos Known for State of Emergency 5.2 Producer 2011 Disaster L.A. 3.5 Producer 2014 Interception 2.7 Producer 2009 Raccoon Valley 5.0 Video Producer 2018 Credits Edit Producer13 Director12 Editor9 Writer7 ), Wal-Mart heiress Alice Waltons Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art which she founded in 2011 has eclipsed 1 million visitors in under two years of operation. The dealmaker (now 71) attended U. of Washington, then Harvard Law and became a civil rights attorney for Department of Justice. Thats more than any other state except California and New York. "I want to start treating myself better,"she declared. Teri Hatcher has always made motherhood her priority and, as she revealed during a 2022 appearance on E! (Come on Houston, lets beat Dallas next year. Teri Hatcher had been actively working to forget her painful past when, in 2003, she learned a shocking truth: She wasn't Richard Hayes Stone's only victim. Tina Turner's net worth in 2021 is estimated to be anywhere between $250 million and $270 million, according to multiple net worth calculators. Back in the oilfields, Hilcorp is busy investing hundreds of millions a year in Alaskas Cook Inlet. He made his fortune in the oil business, but Tim Headingtons real love is moviemaking. For the next doubling, expected in 2015, the bonus will be $100,000. She justified, "I'd been doing the earning and the parenting so somehow it didn't feel fair.". Rather than it being a joyous time in her life, however, there was adark side to the "Housewives"cast. In the end, Hatcher hopes her autobiography will inspire others. His ethnicity is unknown, however, he is a citizen of the United States and practices Christianity as his religion. Court Records Contact & Personal Details Relatives & Associates Reviews Turner Clay is 36 years old and was born on 01/29/1986. Some pieces she donated from her personal collection (which is valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars). In numerous movies and television shows, he has also established himself as a writer and director. Turner Clay currently lives in Mount Sterling, KY; in the past Turner has also lived in Lexington KY and Oviedo FL. As the actor told Vanity Fair, her mother approached her during a garage sale at her childhood home. A horse-lover, Hildebrand has built a polo field on his ranch in Aspen. Kelcy Warren, 58, cofounded natural-gas pipeline firm Energy Transfer Partners with Ray C. Davis in 1995; bought struggling gas assets and linked them into efficient system. Tom was a former Hollywood stunt pilot and actor, with credits in 11 movies. Long considered the Renaissance man among the four Bass brothers. Director Turner Clay (uncredited) Stars Sonny Burnette Turner Clay (uncredited) Terri Czapleski (uncredited) See production, box office & company info Add to Watchlist Added by 2.1K users 91 User reviews 7 Critic reviews Photos Add photo Top cast Edit Sonny Burnette Greg Turner Clay You need a big balance sheet to invest in LNG. Character matters to McNair: We wont hire anyone with a history of violence, especially if they have been abusive towards women, says McNair. Besides, he is also famous as a cable television political commentator. It was in her memoir, "Burnt Toast," that the actor recounted her many dating failures, writing (via theDaily Mail), "I never thought I'd be [over] 40 and have no one to go to dinner with, nor someone who loves me and whom I trust, but here I am." Warren, a music fan, produces albums for singer-songwriters at his Austin-based studio, Music Road Records. They have plenty of cash to spend: the brothers sold their nearly 70% combined interested in hydraulic fracturing and oil field services outfit Frac Tech to a partnership led by Singapores Temasek Holdings for $3.5 billion in May 2011. Seeking a cure, Rainwaters family, through the Rainwater Charitable Foundation, has organized and funded a genius-filled group of researchers dubbed the Tau Consortium. Calling it an "empty marriage," Hatcher wrote in her memoir, "Burnt Toast," that she was getting "away from a husband who I felt was never around anyway." Hunt, inspiration of J.R. Ewing and half-brother of fellow list member Ray Lee Hunt, has stuck it out in the oil business. Not bad for the small-town Bentonville, Ark., museum, which includes works spanning five centuries from icons like Andy Warhol, Norman Rockwell and Georgia OKeeffe. Now, if youre on the lookout fororiginality, clearly you need to be looking elsewhere, but if you can extract a reasonably good time from a tired premise and I freely admit that I can then you could do a hell of a lot worse than this movie. Quick Facts: Birth Name: George Murdoch Known as: Tyrus Age: 49 Kinder chairs the board of Trustees of the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston. Joe Jamail Jr. made history in 1987 after representing Pennzoil against Texaco in a landmark case that rewarded Pennzoil with $10.5 billion dollars and Jamail with $345 million in contingency fees. Details of their settlement are unknown assumed to be in the range of $300 million. In 2010 he took Landrys private in deal worth $1.4 billion. But Im just flying around, he says. After seventeen years as an energy trader, I feel that its time to pursue other interests, wrote the former Enron star, who is said to have made $750 million for the defunct energy giant in 2001 alone. However, she also admitted to having trepidations about the fact that "one child would have a father and one wouldn't. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. This year, with wife Anne, he donated $50 million to Duke University to support interdisciplinary studies aimed at tackling complex societal problems. After months locked in battle with activist investor Carl Icahn, PC entrepreneur Michael Dell won shareholder approval of his final $24.9 billion offer to take his eponymous company private in what will be the biggest leveraged buy-out in recent years. Clayton Holmes "Clay" Aiken born as Clayton Holmes Grissom was born on 30th November 1978 in Raleigh, North Carolina. He and his father, founder and chairman emeritus of the company, have had a hand in the processing and distribution of every Toyota sold in these states since 1968, profiting through the sale of cars as well as car parts. Sarofim, 85, remains active in Houston, donating to numerous causes including hospitals, schools, and the arts. My Forbes colleagues and I are always on the hunt for new billionaires to celebrate, in Texas and all over. The Robert and Janice McNair Foundation funds college scholarships for kids in his home state of North Carolina. Despite giving her validation, however, the guilty verdict didn't erase her fears. Dell bought that company for $3.9 billion in 2009. "I got very upset with her," he said, explaining, "She was always keeping me waiting for hours. Most of his income comes from being an American country singer and conducting various worldwide music concerts along with his own musical band. I take what is last, and I learned that from my mother." Category: Richest Celebrities Singers Net Worth: $25 Million Date of Birth: Feb 4, 1962 (61 years old) Place of Birth: Long Branch Gender: Male Height: 5 ft 8 in (1.75 m) Serial entrepreneur and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has been known in recent years for his vocal criticisms of NBA refs, the U.S. Patent system, and Donald Trump, but hes remained active in his business ventures as well. If at first you at leastpartially succeed then keep going! Check out Spyder Turner's net worth in US Dollar Oct, 2022. His nascent Headington Institute aims to give psychological training to humanitarian relief workers worldwide. Still these things happen,"(via People). He and Monica ended up being married for a decade and have two sons together, according to Newsday. His mother Nancy Lee Bass died in March, aged 95 just one day after the passing of her best friend and neighbor, the pianist Van Cliburn. JohnWill Clay, a well-known actor, producer, and director, is Turners sibling. He first shot to fame in the late 1980s with his vulgar stand-up routines, which often resulted in him being banned from TV networks and other public platforms. Wal-Mart sold the company to Berkshire Hathaway in 2003 for $1.45 billion. Turner Clay is a discreet individual who hasnt disclosed any information about his private life. The people who perform best are disciplined people. In another lifetime okay, inthis lifetime, and right up through last year, at that I positively drowned myself, and readers of this humble site, in horror film reviewsduring the month of October. He owns ranches in Texas and Flint Hills of Kansas; and is devoted to seeding with native grasses. It's a long haul through rehab and physical therapy, but I have a great attitude," she added, saying, "I believe things happen for a reason and this has really helped me get better at asking for help, defining priorities and enjoying all the things I can do. Its the largest private business in Houston. In August of 2012, the couple, who have already given away more than $1.2 billion, launched the Giving Library, a collection of videos featuring 250 charities, to help philanthropists learn about the nonprofits. Not to worry. In July 2013, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones struck an estimated $500 million, 25-year naming rights deal with AT&T for his massive 100,000-seat stadium. "I just couldn't believe it," Hatcher admitted. First up, then : 2017sThe Blackwell Ghost. So much so that they weren't intimate during their honeymoon, and she knows "exactly when Emerson was conceived, because we had sex once that year, on Valentine's Day." Today the company sells more than 2 million cases a year. He has kept his parents private knowledge to himself. In March 2003, People confirmed that Hatcher had filed for divorce after nearly nine years of marriage, but as it turned out, the separation was a long time coming. Honestly, if youve made it this far you should have a pretty clear idea of whether or notThe Blackwell Ghost sounds like the sort of thing that youd enjoy. His El Coyote ranch in south Texas is home to an elite herd of Texas Longhorn cattle. "The girls don't get along with Teri so they organized this and left her out," a production insider told Celebuzz. Fayez Sarofim & Co. currently has $27 billion in assets under management. When Hatcher was asked to call prosecutor Chuck Gillingham on behalf of Vanity Fair, the first thing she said to him was, "Is he is he still in jail?" I must admit I let slip a few words which weren't very nice." Davis and fellow Forbes 400 member Kelcy Warren acquired the gas pipeline company Cornerstone in 1993. Amazon Prime picked up the first one, so why couldnt they be counted on to do the same again? Ill certainly be ready and waiting to watch, and subsequently review, it when it does. For $99 per year, users can join Clay Trader as a subscriber. In 2011, Hatcher told "Extra" that she had secretly been dealing with a little-known health issue that caused her great pain. "It can be done, you can do it that way," she assured. Perot made $1.5 billion selling EDS to G.M., then turned around and created Perot Systems. After fully bankrolling the expensive but Academy Award-winning Hugo and Rango, Headington, 63, found big success last year with smaller stakes in Best Picture Argo and Brad Pitts World War Z. Though referred to in the society columns as Dallas invisible billionaire, Headington is completing a lavish expansion of his boutique hotel the Joule. Bio, Age, Wiki, Career, Height, Net Worth, Sean Kyle Swayze: Net Worth, Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Height, Wiki, Relationship, Madison Grace Reed: Bio, Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Relationship, Who is Colin Jost? Dan grew up poor and formed Enterprise Products with two trucks in 1968, selling door to door. Hollywood friends helped make $50 bottles of tequila a must at hot restaurants and nightclubs. Robert, 65, is also chairman of private jet start-up Aerion, which seeks to build the first supersonic business jet. These rich listers are concentrated in our two biggest metro areas, with 22 in Dallas/Fort Worth versus just 12 here in Houston. Josh Turner estimated net worth is around $20 Million as estimated in 2023. A bit of a slump followed, but she experienced a career resurrection when she was cast as Susan on "Desperate Housewives" in 2004. Jamail, 88, who jokes about spending his time eating shrimp and eating beer, says he turns down hundreds of cases a year. At first DeJoria lived in his car and hawked products door-to-door in Los Angeles; annual sales now near $1 billion. Hunt, has been building for 40 years. Read More: Beach Volleyball player Alix Klineman net worth, husband. Butt Grocery of Texas, founded by his grandmother in 1905. Most know Ross Perot as a two-time candidate for president, but that adventure was at the end of a long and colorful career. His mother Nancy Lee Bass died in March at age 95; his father passed away 7 years ago. Bit by the land bug in a big way, in the past two years Dan (57) and his brother Farris (61) have been buying ranches across the west. Williams is the most publicly active of her siblings. Clays pulling triple duty as writer, director, and nominal star of this flick, but surprisingly, he doesnt appear to have spread himself too thin hes an engaging and relatable central figure with just enough of a sense of humor about what hes doing to keep the tone agreeably light until things start going bump in the night. As he told the outlet, "It came out one morning that Teri was pregnant [with Emerson] and she hadn't been feeling very well. As she told Vanity Fair, "He pleaded guilty, and even though it wasn't to my crime, it was because of my crime and that made me feel really validated. He has been intimately involved for the past two decades in growing their company, an auto distributorship that has the exclusive rights to import and distribute Toyota vehicles in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma. Hatcher and actor Jon Tenney met on a blind date, according to People, and married in 1994, before welcomingtheir daughter, Emerson, in 1997. Watch 'Tina' on HBO Max $14.99. They were actually fighting and trying to save their ass and fighting for our country. The jewel of the collection is Glacier Girl, a P-38 Lightning dug out of the Greenland ice and restored to mint condition. Lewis, 59, now owns two dozen Warbirds World War II-era planes including a P-51 Mustang and one of only two surviving T-6G trainer planes used by the Tuskegee airmen. In recent years hes sold off most of the natural gas reserves for $700 million and many of the Alliance buildings for more than $800 million. The low-profile pipeline mogul became co-owner of the Texas Rangers baseball team when he and former XTO Energy founder Bob Simpson teamed with Hall of Famer Nolan Ryan to buy the team for $593 million in 2010. The total net worth of Ronnie Turner is $10,00,000 US dollars approximately (As of 2021). More recently his Contran took fabricated wire product maker Keystone Consolidated Industries private. Williams is involved in a number of Houston-based charities including the Ballet Foundation, Manned Spaceflight Education Foundation, the Museum of Natural Science and the Girl Scouts. In his early 40s, Turner Clay is a producer and director of movies. He's worth an estimated $3.7 billion. Identities Podcasts. Teri Hatcher had a great run starring in all four seasons of "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" and, right as the show went off the air in 1997, she snagged another impressive role that of a Bond Girl. Her first marriage to personal trainer Markus Leithold ended after just eight months, and her second union wasn't much better. Turner Clay is no exception, and since he probably recouped whatever "investment" of time and money that went into 2017's The Blackwell Ghost, plus a little something extra for the effort, there was literally no reason for him not to go back to the well in 2018 and crank out The Blackwell Ghost 2. "But almost to a bad point. 2020 Directed by Turner Clay Synopsis In this 5th installment of "The Blackwell Ghost" series, the ghost hunting filmmaker returns to the "Lightfoot House" where he hopes to solve a newly discovered puzzle which may lead to the location of more undiscovered victims. Buyout investor Simmons sold his Titanium Metals in January, pocketing more than $1 billion. In May a federal judge said hell order the family to pay up to $49 million to Dannielynn Smith, the daughter of Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith (d. 2007) and J. Howard.