I went into the dealership and talked with their sales manager. - Awesome selection paired with great customer service equals an experience that everybody deserves when buying a car. As indicated, have some knowledge of salvage repairable vehicles and get estimates up front and your repair experience will be much better. I traded my BMW for this and I like it soooo much more! By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Have 380,000 miles on it and still change oil every 3k miles. Great Deal | $7,916 under. THIS 2001 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE JUST WANTS TO KEEP ON GOING DOWN THE ROAD. A video walkaround of this car may be available I miss my truck very much my entire family was sad.looking for another one (ext cab 5.7 v8.) 7-75.-828-5121. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Used cars for sale in Reno, NV under $2,000 Sort by Never miss a car! My favorite car ever, I miss so much. I bought it used and looked into numbers that this little 03 S10 has a regular LS step side extended body , it caught my eye because it had a SS hood and a Extreme front and back bumpers. I'm happy with how it drives and I feel good about the entire buying process. EVERY DAY, while going 1 to 4 mph backing up, the car slams on the break and scares me to death! Calls may be prerecorded. Featured Inventory. (3 mi) I’ve bought four vehicles from them and will be back for my next vehicle. (3 mi) Owned my '04 LT for the last 14 years, 130K mi, second owner. ?MEMBER OF CUDL OVER 700 CREDIT UNIONS AVAILABLE ??REPO? By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Chevrolet really did their homework when they made the Traverse . The gas mileage for the power you get out of it . - (my favorite part besides being saved a couple times) Never over heated on me in the Texas heat (my worst fear) since I had it living here. Located in Nampa, ID / 329 miles away from Reno, NV. Thats just how it works whether its salvage or working in dealership. I do wish the front seat would recline but that chan be changed .lock system a bit noisy but works goodhavent had lo g so well see how it dies this summer, This van is AWESOME. Tony helped me out. 2000 Honda Accord EX V6 - 169,593 mi. a video consultation. He is now getting ready to buy his first new vehicle, and he will be selling the Cruze. Purchased a new 2021 Toyota Venza from Kendall Toyota! Thank you Mr Williams and Ruben for helping me and my mom ..we got a 2023 nissan kick thanks guys!!! * ONE OWNER CAR * CLEAN CARFAX * * SERVICE RECORDS * - THIS IS A LOT OF VEHICLE FOR THE MONEY - ITS THE CHEAPEST NEW BO VIN: JTMZF31V695002515 Stock: CT472752T Certified Pre-Owned: No. I didn't splurge for all the fancy stuff my last two cars had (seat & steering wheel heater) to keep it at my target price. I'm glad I did. Listed 36 days ago, Carson City, NV Buy your next car from home, pressure free. And more so for entertaining two young children! (5 mi) Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Listed 29 days ago, 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada Base - 133,000 mi, 2001 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS - 106,488 mi, 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited - 125,650 mi, Sun Valley, NV Very happy with the style and performance of the vehicle. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Her 1st ever on her own. 2004 saturn ion Have had this car bought it used now for six years and I just love my car especially the stereo. It's nuts). At 130 k, it has a small oil leak, that's it. 2001 Nissan Sentra SE 2.0 Liter DOHC 16 Valve 4 Cylinder 148 BHP, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, Air Conditioning, Allow Wheels, Power Windows And Door VIN: 3N1BB51D51L118991 Stock: 18991 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-08-2022, Located in Alameda, CA / 179 miles away from Reno, NV, VIN: KMHCG35C81U094941 Stock: 094941 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-20-2023, Located in Fremont, CA / 181 miles away from Reno, NV. plenty of leg room in the front and back. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! from 89503 Check availability Show details View all 21 photos 1 / 21 Used 1993 Jeep Cherokee Country 241,632 mi. Most of these super deals were manually chosen specially for you and those people searching for real cheap cars in Reno NV at prices for below $1000, $2000 and under $5000. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Listed 15 days ago, Carson City, NV I have a 1997 Chevy Silverado 5.7 4x4 plenty of room plenty of power 209 Thousand Miles still running strong great truck I would recommend this to talk to anybody that wants reliability and cheap maintenance. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Trucks for Sale Under $7,000 in Reno, NV. I've asked my dealership why my radio has a mind of it's own (sometimes it won't connect to Apple Car Play but my wifi and Bluetooth are connected, and, sometimes while playing Apple Car Play it will just auto-switch to Radio! Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Reno, NV - Vehicle Pricing Info No Accidents Great Price 6 cylinders Listings with recent price drops Good Price Front Wheel Drive Exclude vehicles with. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, I told Him I'd think about it and call after New Years Day. * 2 OWNER CAR * CLEAN CARFAX * - AN AWESOME CAR FOR THE MONEY - LOADED W/ SAFETY FEATURES - SIDE AND CURTAIN AIRBAGS - VIN: 1YVHP80C175M22177 Stock: DF882722M Certified Pre-Owned: No. Was going to buy some scrape lumber at a lumber yard and remembered I was driving the car. VIN: 2MEFM75W7YX642585 Stock: 2642585 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-04-2023, Located in Boise, ID / 335 miles away from Reno, NV, VIN: 1N4BU31D6RC165147 Stock: 8054 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-10-2023. Only 30% of cars earn our highest deal ratings, so when you see a great deal, you can be sure it?s a great deal. AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. Had this car for 230k miles with transmission rebuilt at 130k miles, starter replaced at 200k Generally dependable car with not many issues beyond typical consumables (oil, filter, tires). We are very thankful for Lee Auto Group. I felt the prices were a little high but these trucks are desired so I started looking out of our area. The trade-in, was a bit of a spur of the moment decision on my part, and these kinds of transactions can become a confusing "fun with numbers" exercise. Really miss my van when I'm not driving it!!! I got a great deal on my new truck too! Reno, NV (3 mi) Reliable vehicle if it was driven without salted roads due to electrical issues up North. Shopping for a cheap, reliable car under $2,000? All vehicles are subject to prior sale. - - Chad was very straightforward and transparent throughout. We did replace the rear end once, fuel pump and a few other things, but it has been worth the money we paid for it! This white Toyota Solara SLE has so much life left. I'd recommend Kia for sure, but probably not this first year K5 model. Thank you for your interest in one of Power Kia's online offerings. I RATHER HAVE THE 4 WHEEL DRIVE ON DEMAND. ${award} ${year}, By Chris Hernandez from Fort Morgan, Colorado, 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 3.0L Supercharged HSE review, Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick of Paris review. - They loved you also! 63330 Hwy Approved Auto 2002 Edmunds Top 10 Best-Selling Vehicles 4WD, 4-wheel ABS, 5-Speed Automatic, Alarm Anti-theft System, Alloy Wheels VIN: 1FMZU73W62ZA48200 Stock: 20605C Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-21-2023, Located in Boise, ID / 336 miles away from Reno, NV. Cars Under $15K Pre-owned Cars ON SALE; Shop By Body Style. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Cheap Muscle Cars for Sale in Reno, NV. I have never felt true love before I owned a Subaru, and now I know what it feels like! (5 mi) My gratitude to the wonderful people working at the shop, went above and beyond to help me drive out of the place. I found one in Nampa, ID that was close to what I was looking for that was less money. Very good treatment. He gets A+. If your looking for new car then go buy one at a dealership with no issues because in the rebuilding world you got spend little money. 25mpg. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Will consider buying from them again when it's time to replace the wife's car! PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! a video consultation. I recently purchased a car from Deery Bros. My sales rep. was Art Krantz. Listed 25 days ago, Reno, NV The only reason Im giving it away is because Im expanding my family and need a bigger car . - Although I did not end up buying the car, I did think the offer was fair and I would go back in a minute were I in tge market for a vehicle and this dealership had a vehicle in which I was interested. six months on repairs? I drove out to the dealership that afternoon, and found the car inside and cleaned up ready for me to view. I have kayaked in Laughlin, camped in Utah, and roll around Vegas to events in it selling waters and stuff. Our 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Sedan in Toreador Red Metallic is ready to offer you top-of-the-line luxury. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1,723 vehicles in Reno, NV. I have driven in the South for a long time and no electrical issues. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. I had a ford windstar family van before getting this car and i gotta say its as reliable (or even better) than what i had and its almost from the same year. Out-of-state buyer hunting online for a good deal, found what I needed at VW of Salem. - More than excellent service. - . 1-20 of Very reliable ur took many trips from Detroit to Memphis. Full Size 4X4, Heavy Duty SUV, Automatic, Fully Loaded, Leather, Roof Rack, Tow Pkg, Made in the USA all the way. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Only 76K miles. Shout out to Colton who helped me find the perfect vehicle without feeling pressured or hurried. Timely and personable service, distance wasn't an issue for closure, vehicle matched price range without pressure of up-selling (review is within first 30 days of ownership), This car met all my needs very clean has nice interior the engine looks great has nice tires and the a/c blows very cold great vehicle. Abuse it and youll spend more time in the repair shop then on the road. I felt confident that I was working with a completely honest, and capable professional from start to finish. If you want to list your car as a private owner, post it here. Chad walked me around the car and we discussed not only the condition of the car, but also what I was looking for generally in a used vehicle. I really don't want to let this car go. Buy. My favorite car ever, Im so sad bc I recently lost mine due to someone hitting me on my left side& totaled it. DETAILS COMING SOON! He did not pressure me but listened to what I wanted, showed me cars on the lot and helped me find the car I wanted. I expect this sort of behavior from a shady used car dealership, but not an official Mazda dealership. The best thing other than the price, they're not pushy! The Boise Police have seen VIN: 1G8ZH8284WZ106001 Stock: 302832A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-24-2022, Located in Las Vegas, NV / 344 miles away from Reno, NV. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. I drove away, she was towed away. NOT TOO CRAZY ABOUT THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE THOUGH. :( I also slid into another ditch due to hail&rain & it pushed through& got me out. upon request. 1-20 of We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application. IT HAS A TON OF COSMETIC ISSUES, SEE THE PICS CAREFULLY - H VIN: WDBNG75J2YA087528 Stock: DF12092661M Certified Pre-Owned: No. Listed 2 days ago, Carson City, NV (28 mi) Excellent value. It is comfortable and doesn't take 3 years to get up to 35-40 miles per hour. Would you like to view the latest search results ? (3 mi) But some days I wish I would have. Jason was very upfront about details which made me more comfortable about purchasing there. Used Cars Under $3,000 for Sale in Reno . We briefly discussed the price. I've never had any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George. With all of the . After I purchased the car he was very helpful with every detail and very knowledgeable. - LOADED LIMITED 4X4 - HAS DINGS AND DENTS, SEE THE PICS - TRUNK DOES NOT OPEN, YOU HAVE TO FIX THE HANDLE - 4X4 SEEMS T VIN: 5TDBT48A92S062467 Stock: DF812722T Certified Pre-Owned: No. * ONE OWNER CAR * CLEAN CARFAX * * SERVICE RECORDS * - TONS OF SAFETY FEATURES - EXCELLENT GAS MPG - NICELY LOADED SES VIN: 3FADP4FJ1BM101221 Stock: BL11142731F Certified Pre-Owned: No. VIN: 1GKEK13R9VJ705885 Stock: 705885 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-12-2022, Located in Elko, NV / 233 miles away from Reno, NV, VIN: 19UUA66296A005406 Stock: 3994B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-26-2022, Located in Elko, NV / 234 miles away from Reno, NV. - WE THINK THIS IS A LOT OF CAR FOR THE MONEY - WHY SO CHEAP? By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to 3.0L V6 SMPI DOHC.Toyota of Clovis #1 Import Dealer 2019 Award Winner for the Fresno and Clovis Area. Car went under water from the storms and she I'd still running ok. Have a lot of miles on it and don't ever plan on getting rid of it. If you have a loved one in a wheelchair this is the perfect van for you. There're 18 cars listed in Reno, NV, by owners and dealerships at low prices, starting at $700 only. A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. He was polite, patient, and understandinga very good salesman. Meet our great looking 2006 Toyota Sequoia SR5 shown in Desert Sand Mica. Used Cars; New Cars; Certified Cars; New Start Your . Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. We love twenty miles from town . Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Reno, NV. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. I bumped into Oswego Motors quite by accident. Fred gave me great options and treated me thoughtfully and carefully. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Free CARFAX 1 . I was looking for an F-150 locally (Bend, OR) and found several I was interested in. Very transparent sales process and also a great team. It was coming down to total cost, I was prepared to come back to Bend but they met me where I needed to be. Listed 15 days ago, Carson City, NV 2002 LS Inline 6. "LOVE THE VENZA" !!! . If you wish to remain celibate, this is the vehicle for you! I am just at a Had the car for five years, never had any issues with it at all, it leaks oil a little bit no Minivan $1300 OBO. You drive, everyone fits! 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4 Liter 4 Cylinder, Automatic Transmission, Air Conditioning, ABS Brakes, Power Windows, Stereo, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel VIN: 3C4FY48B14T329671 Stock: 329671 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-19-2022. (3 mi) Reliable cheap cars for sale in Reno, NV. Average savings of $1,052 Save up to $1,052 below estimated market price Price of Used Cars Under $2,500 in Reno, NV by Distance Other Popular Price Searches In Reno Explore other cities Explore Models upon request. Shop SUVs Shop Trucks Shop Vans . $2,000 Good Deal Toby Private seller 793 mi. Great place to buy a car. Find 1,386 used cars in Reno, NV as low as $7,799 on Carsforsale.com. (3 mi) - This truck I bought in 2007 there abouts and it was stolen in 2018. Shop used vehicles in Reno, NV for sale at Cars.com. We value your privacy. Spoke to Chad on New Years Eve having seen a car on the website that seemed suitable. Used Cars Under $4,000 for Sale in Reno, NV - Vehicle Pricing Info | Edmunds Used Cars Under $4,000 for Sale in Reno, NV - Vehicle Pricing Info Save Search No Accidents Four. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in . - Jim did an excellent job taking care of me , I fully recommend Dan Cummings, alot of benefits buying a car through them. Save Search. After leading a vehicle 4 times I finally decided to purchase. $700 or best. our. Crawdaddy Used Cars is a used car dealership in Reno, NV. Most people, particularly in America, dont understand that Jags are for savoring, not abusing. Interior seating is really comfy too it kinda felt like I was sitting in a recliner chair lol. This truck I bought in 2007 there abouts and it was stolen in 2018. I would recommend it to my friends. VIN: JTHBN30F220059519 Stock: TQL1532 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-14-2023. My experience has been awesome so far! . Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically (28 mi) 7 cars for sale found, starting at $1,700 Average price for Used Cars Under $2,000 Reno, NV: $1,857 2 deals found. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good used car. Studies and Guides . Other than the usual maintenance I had to replace: leaking variable valve timing solenoid, leaking fuel pressure regulator, climate control door actuators, ac compressor. I would drive long distance (15hrs max in one day) (plus more solo road trips)& my back wouldnt hurt just when your legs&butt get kinda numb from driving/sitting too long, but thats abt it. Just a great car.Good mileage.Auto start. * AN EXCELLENT CAR FOR THE MONEY * LOADED WITH SIDE AIRBAGS * FUEL EFFICIENT 4 CYLINDER ENGINE * IF YOU CHANGE THE MOTOR MO VIN: 3FAHP07Z98R216997 Stock: DF6272762F Certified Pre-Owned: No. . Other then factory parts failed ie sway bar links Transmision was replaced at 250,000. (28 mi) We felt really taken care of through the whole process and the process didn't seem to take as long as we expected. This is the first Chevy I have owned. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Thanks Nissan so much for your help!!! (3 mi) Get email alerts on this search. You?ll also find all the details that matter, like accident history, price drops, and days on lot. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2015 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab, Learn more about this 2015 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring, Learn more about this 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus, Learn more about this 2008 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Learn more about this 2015 Scion xB 686 Parkland Edition, Learn more about this 2010 Acura TL FWD with Technology Package, Learn more about this 2011 Honda Accord LX-P, Learn more about this 2018 Nissan Murano S FWD, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Sacramento CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Stockton CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Redding CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Oakland CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in San Francisco CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in San Jose CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Fresno CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Medford OR, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Bakersfield CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Bend OR, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Las Vegas NV, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Boise ID, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Reno, NV, Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 in Reno, NV, Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Reno, NV, New Cars Under $15,000 for Sale in Reno, NV, Sports Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Reno, NV. We value your privacy. I've owned a 2003 Chevy Suburban 1500 LS for 20 years, 198,595 miles and it's still going strongI've consistently changed the oil and have never had any issues. Thanks guys! Listed 48 days ago, Carson City, NV Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. I was helped by Dave. - TONS OF SAFETY FEATURES - FUN TO DRIVE, THIS THING IS PEPPY! I've had to do some maintenance other than tune-ups and oil changes, but for as ugly as this car is, I'm impressed with its durability! Second, the buying process was mostly painless Communication with sales was easy by email, text, and a few phone calls. Save up to $10,471 on one of 1,742 used cars for sale in Reno, NV. The car had roughly 13k miles on it when it was purchased. We had a budget in mind and they worked with us to stay within that threshold. Too bad they ended the Windstar production. Cars for Sale; Research. Engine performance is outstanding, feels turbocharged. I bought a Lincoln Navigator Select here on the 5th and drove to Dayton without any problems. Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 in Reno, NV. and any applicable fees. 7 cars for sale found, starting at $1,500 Average price for Used Cars Under $2,500 Reno, NV: $2,127 1 deals found. Contact the dealership with View Details. These vehicles were listed by owners and dealers, and probably some others are listed at auction.