Well above many other airlines. Boarding slow. Andrew was previously with us from 2008-2014. I may never fly Virgin Atlantic again. The second route will connect Toronto to Edinburgh Airport (EDI). Heavy snow covered parts of upstate New York, on Saturday, March 4, causing power outages in some areas, said National Grid US.This footage posted by Joseph Frascati on Saturday morning shows snow falling over woodland in Chili, a suburb of Rochester in Monroe County.The National Weather Service said the winter weather, including snow, sleet and ice, would taper off into Saturday afternoon . On my longer flight from Amsterdam to New York City, there was a customer who was in distress about missing a previous flight and not making it to her connecting flight in New York. ", "Legroom, legroom, legroom!! The Canadian airline will not fly to Europe from Toronto, Halifax or Vancouver for the Summer 2023 season, WestJet's manager of public relations Denise Kenny said. ", "Delta should have a better food menu for those early flights unless the motive is to encourage everyone to eat an organic and wholesome meal prior to boarding, something we all should be doing. ", "My trip was from IAH to FRA by Lufthansa flight", "Good entertainment options, large bathroom area on a lower level", "I will not fly on Air Canada againEventhough this is listed as a Lufthansa flight there was nothing Lufthansa about it. If you're looking for cheap flights to Glasgow, Scotland from Toronto, WestJet is your trusted source. Unable to sleep as we could not get comfortable. The browser you are using is not supported. Get all Latest News about flights glasgow cork, Breaking headlines and Top stories, photos & video in real time Canada nets gold, beats Finland 3-2 in overtime thriller. ", "Wide selection of entertainment, food was good. On time no complaints. Foodies are well catered to thanks to an impressive selection of world-class restaurants, and Glasgow's nightlife has a well-earned reputation for its care-free vivacity. Some may call it old fashioned or not modern but then I am an old fashioned guy. Advertised prices, taxes and fees may fluctuate based on exchange rate. This route will be served with four flights per week. Seats and leg room comfortable", "Have hot water for coffee and outlets for phones", "Dirty bathroom on flight from Toronto Ontario to Atlanta. Feb 28th, 2023 4:30 pm. Large range of entertainment selection for the trip helped pass the time. The routes we run make WestJet a popular choice, but they're not the only reason; we're also committed to offering safe, swift and comfortable travel at an affordable price not to mention a welcoming guest experience that's simply exceptional. Staff was very unprofessional and not very friendly. By Spring 2022,WestJetwilloffer service to twoScottishdestinations withservice fromToronto to Edinburgh and Glasgow andthe resumption of flights between Halifax and Glasgow. Our luggage was left behind alongside many others whod transferred from another Lufthansa flight. This spring,guests on both sides of the Atlantic will benefit from more choices and lower fares whentravellingbetween Canada and Scotland.. As a Cabin Safety Instructor I train and verify knowledge of our Cabin Crew Members across Canada and Europe. NEVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE WILL I EVER FLY WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! Once we arrived in Istanbul I asked AGAIN if my carry-on luggage was here or if it would be in Venice and I was told it would be in Venice. ", "Flight was smooth. Food terrible. I had requested Asian Veg meal. Food wasn't okay and red wine on flight from Heathrow was delicious. VisitScotland enjoys a very positive partnership with WestJet and we look forward to continuing to work closely with them to promote this new service. Glasgow (GLA) May 02, 2023 - May 09, 2023. One of the smoothest flights Ive taken in a long time", "Boarding was chaotic and basically a free for all rather than by rows( back of the plane first)", "Everything was great. ", "Actually the Welcome on board announcement. (2,688 km) Flight time 4 hours and 22 minutes Airlines Air Canada Flair Airlines Lynx Air Porter WestJet Alliances OneWorld SkyTeam Star Alliance Classes Economy Premium Economy Business Class First Class Aircrafts Airbus A220-300 Airbus A320-100/200 Airbus A321-100/200 Airbus A330-300 Boeing 737 MAX 8 It never happened. Can never get the wireless entertainment system to work. They then said we were no shows and cancelled all our remaining flights with no refund. Air Transat has waived its change and cancellation fees on flights from Toronto to Scotland. Flight was smooth and on time. The most popular route is from Toronto to Edinburgh, and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was C$428. If your preferred travel dates have some wiggle room, flexible dates will show you all the options when flying from Toronto to Scotland up to 3 days before/after your preferred dates. Eastbound Winnipeg to Toronto, 35,000 feet (iPhone 8 Plus) . It gets worse every time we fly. Search for Flight Schedules. WestJet is relatively new to the long-haul market. Adding to the airline's international destination map, service between Edinburgh and Toronto is set to launch on June 2, 2022, while flights between Glasgow and Toronto will begin on May 20, 2022. link to westjet.com. The Dreamliner is awesome. More considerations should be give to provide footrest or at least these kind of foot elevations. That means using the most fuel-efficient aircraft and planning out our infrastructure and procedures to be as safe and efficient as possible. By using the WestJet website, you agree to the website terms of use, the privacy policy, and the use of cookies. Bags checked straight through to SFO", "Luggage policy, helpful ground and air crew. Right now, a one-way WestJet flight from Toronto to Tampa costs from $129. I paid $400 for papers and cage for the dog only. Flights from YYZ to GCM are operated 7 times a week, with an average of 1 flight per day. But overall had good experience with KLM", "Information on arrival time was not correct", "The KLM crew are always great serving and treating you. We look forward to welcomingWestJetto Edinburgh and showing off our fantastic capital city and everything else that Scotland has to offer., The announcement today thatWestJetwill launch Toronto services direct into both Glasgow and Edinburgh in spring 2022 is hugely welcome for the recovery of Scotlands inbound tourism markets. so other paying customers are not as welcome. Site Map; Contact Us; Legal Terms of Use; Login; e: infocentre@yyc | t: 403 735 1234 | SRV Canada VRS | Calgary Airport Authority - All rights . I was told when I booked the seat that the headphones would be complementary. Jun 2016 - Present6 years. ", "very incompetent crew carrying out orders for a very cheap airline. I think this has taught me to go directly through an airline. The movie selection on both flights was a little disappointing. ", "The crew is very nice and try to make the flight experience easier. When asked they have no courtesy to answer. The cheapest month to fly from Toronto is March. WestJet's new Boeing 787 Dreamliners first entered service in late 2018, boasting a brand-new business class product that was designed to propel the airline from its roots as a low-cost carrier into a full-service global airline.. Last week, I was en route to Calgary to preview another major step in that transformation - the new flagship WestJet Elevation Lounge - and along the way, I . Kenny also confirmed Summer 2023 flights to Europe out of Vancouver and Toronto were removed from the schedule in December 2022. Prices displayed above are subject to change and are not guaranteed until payment is made and accepted. ", "I had a great experience from start to end of my trip. The seat in front of me had weird legs that made the room under the seat smaller than other seats around me. ", "Everytime she passed she was hitting me or I had to hold my drink so that she wouldn't knock it off", "Everything was good. Super friendly and helpful with everything! Once we arrived in Venice, my luggage was nowhere to be found. You can then pick the flights that suit you best. ", "Flight delayed. So you couldn't fit in the carryon fully under it as you could under the seat diagonally from me, however, this ended up being a huge plus since I could use the legs of this chair in front of me as stepping places to place my feet during flight. With the additionofEdinburgh to the airlinesinternationalnetwork,service between Toronto (YYZ) and Edinburgh (EDI) is set to operate three-times weekly effective June 2, 2022, while service between Toronto and Glasgow (GLA) will operate four-times weekly as of May 20,2022. We fly to Glasgow International Airport and more than 150 destinations in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean and Europe, which means we can take you to wherever you want to go. When the person in front of you put their seat down you feel like ham in a sandwich. ), sitting at gate for 20minutes. WestJet currently offers service to two Scottish destinations with service from Toronto to Edinburgh and Glasgow and flights between Halifax and Glasgow. Price. A bit of a mystery, why Westjet elected to put usin the last seats on the plane? It seems that when I have booked through Kayak, I get a very bad seat. Thanks to a team of merry WestJetters and the power of technology, we've learned that miracles really do happen. ", "Crowded, small plane. Departure times vary between 11:55 - 14:45. We fly all over North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe, including Glasgow International Airport, so you can always rely on us to go to the destination you need to be. WestJetters believe in putting people first, which is why you can expect our cheap flights to Glasgow, Scotland to come complete with outstanding care care that spreads throughout the communities we serve. ", "Some meal choices were a bit sparse. ", "Boarding , cabin crew , updated entertainment facilities and Ford's served are excellent. Flight from Huatulco to Toronto delayed, missed connection to Montreal. I am an explorer holder my self, but really?? As a result we had to wait until all the passengers got off the plane to get back our luggage and we were the last two passengers to get off. Plenty of leg room even for a tall person like myself (at least compared to other airlines). However, this depends on the date you are flying so please check with the full flight schedule above to see . ", "Virgin Upper Class seats are cramped, with very limited stowage space. Canada to Scotland & Ireland WestJet will no longer operate between Toronto and Glasgow (May 2022; 4 weekly 737 MAX 8) and Dublin (May 2022; up to 1 daily 737 MAX 8). Poor room between seats. Prices may not reflect real-time pricing or availability. ", "this is not an airline, this is a bus company", "Was denied the seat with extra legroom that my husband had paid for. "Paying Customer", remember who we are??? ", "Delta flew their way back into my heart this time around", "have to wait 2 days for the flight, so i would say that's a pretty objective zero rating. Find all of our great low fares in one place. Westjet knew nothing about the flight when we tried to check in. Hard to change volume and maneuver. Seasonal start and end dates apply and are indicated in the booking flow. ", "Once again, the people were friendly, but I did not really experience much since I went to sleep as soon as the plane took off. Virgin has NO customer service whatsoever, all they want is to take your money online and do nothing for paying customers. ", "Checkin 1a at Schiphol had long lines, and no seperate counters for just bag drop. Norvic Motel. That means we look across the web to find the best prices we can find for our users. ", "Plane had to divert from Salt-Lake City due to a storm. The ones that pay for the worst service in the world. One of the flight attendants reassured her until she stopped crying and calmed down. Well done Richard Branson!! ", "Smelly plane,uncomfortable chairs, AC didn't work properly (hence the smell).No screens, spotty Internet. ", "Ice weather and flight cancelled, but they waited until the last minute to cancel it. ", "Flight was cancelled then stood for hours in a line just for a hotel room. My seat charger didnt work :(", "Crew were wonderful when I was nauseous from turbulence", "Meals were excellent and plane was very clean. Better job economic explaining what to With luggage and that, while itinerant implies 1 airline, they are only partners and should be treated separately. WestJet offers three cabins of service: Business, Premium and Economy. ", "Crew was pleasant and helpful, even once we had a long delay", "The cabin was very tight and the seats were very uncomfortable", "no screens/maps with route information no enterteinment unless downloaded on your own devise, I had an Iphone which is too small to watch anything. seat hardly reclined at all and felt extreemely uncomfortable", "Huge, new plane, lots of helpful crew, personal entertainment screen, chairs laid back more than typical", "Window arm rest didn't move up, boarding was crazy because YYZ airport doesn't have the format to hold lots of people, how to board was a bit confusing, and turbulance. ", "There was nothing to like, attendants were rude, seating was horrible, No room, no snacks, counter persons were even worse, tried to contact virgin australia over 12 times for booking confirm and itinerary, no replies ever, none from HQ in Brisbane. Additional terms apply. Because of an allergic reaction, I asked for ice a number of times and the attendants were more than happy to meet my needs. Make WestJet your first and last stop in your search for cheap flights from Toronto to Glasgow, Scotland. All deals. Sometimes travel dates aren't set in stone. Most popular time to fly with an average 14% increase in price. Playing host to more than 130 different music events each week, its little surprise Glasgow has been designated as a UNESCO City of Music. KAYAKs flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a flight from Toronto to Scotland is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now. We fly all over North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe, including Glasgow International Airport, so you can always rely on us to go to the destination you need to be. We were at our flight on time but they wouldn't let us board. The part where they special welcome loyalty program members. Discover our best WestJet flight from Orlando MCO to Toronto YYZ To find the best deals on flights to Orlando from Toronto with WestJet, just enter your travel dates, filter by WestJet, and hit search. Book Now. WestJet currently offers service to two Scottish destinations with service from Toronto to Edinburgh and Glasgow and flights between Halifax and Glasgow. The Toronto Port Authority has said in the . ", "The flight attendants were helpful, the flight was smooth. There were mechanical Issues that I was told were weather issues. yellman. Sint Maarten to Toronto Flights. Guests flying with WestJet to Glasgow, Scotland's largest city, land at 8 a.m. local time, offering opportunities to connect via 30 airlines to more than 100 non-stop and connecting. Deboard into a close gate area. I weight about 11 stone (154 pounds) and even I felt like I was taking up a lot of room in my seat. Hidden among Glasgow's 90 parks and gardens are some of the finest restaurants in the UK, making the "Dear Green Place" a popular destination for foodies the world over. WestJet has announced two new summer routes to Scotland starting from May 2022. Not enough room. No where to put rubbish when eating the meals etc. Boarding seemed a little slow. Find all of our great low fares in one place. If we are to be treated as sardines, at least pack us in oil. Food was delicious, comfortable seats, great selection of entertainment. I am a 16+ years experienced IT professional who has worked my way up through varied skills, roles, processes, and tons of learning. This is leftovers from the older days..", "On both of my flights to New York City, I was amazed at how friendly and helpful the flight attendants were to the passengers. ", "Had a nine hours layover and I couldn't even entre the Turkish airlines lounge. ", "This Transavia Airlines is not good at all. Several people were woken up by this and it took like 1.5 hrs because its a big plane. {external-icon} Indicates external site which may or may not meet accessibility guidelines and/or be translated. ", "The red wine on the flight from Lagos was too sharp. Many things change but some things always remain the same. Clean plane, cool cologne and lotion in spacious bathroom. ", "Seems like they are always bringing you something. From left: Benoit Cliche, Cabin Crew Member, Marco Lot, Cabin Crew Member, Jared Mikoch-Gerke, WestJet, Director, Government Relations and Regulatory Affairs, Janik Reigate, Greater Toronto Airport Authority, Director, Strategic Customer Relationships, Gary Cox, Government of Scotland, Head of Aviation, Kathrin Vasheghani Farahani, Cabin Crew Member, Wiktor Malec, Cabin Crew Member.