Like Hakoda was his first captor, and kind of started this train. After the fateful Agni Kai with his Father, Zuko is blinded and sent to an earthbender prison in the Colonies. ANNOUNCEMENT v2. The sensations were extraordinary and he could never remember a woman who pleased him more. Chapter 14 Suddenly the coldness of it was much preferred over the warmth of his body. He pressed into her, and she could feel his hot breath on her neck. After Agni Kai, Zuko disappears and no one knows where he is, nor did I know. 16. Sometimes he came for the chance to speak his mind freely, which he could never do growing up. Zuko stepped back, admiring the naked beauty before him. All that while trying to figure out his own morals and place in this war-thorn world. After everything they've been through together, Aang can't help but feel betrayed that Zuko kidnapped his body at the North Pole. The question then remains: What is Iroh doing? Or maybe it's because it was just a one-shot piece of dirty smut and I didn't have time to build a damn novel out of it. Azula wants something entirely different for Zuko to bow before the new Firelord. You have written the line carve a path of tea, wisdom and beat-downs. I will never not love you hereafter. With that, everything changed. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/TheWorstPrisoner. She this is a sokka x reader and i guess a love triangle with zuko too <3 Danger. Gently he tangled his fingers through her hair, while keeping his gaze trained on her eyes. When he is knocked unconscious and taken prisoner by the gaang at the western air temple, they blindfold him and Zuko wakes up terrified that he has lost his sight forever. He refuses to eat for days, his injuries leave him stumbling and delirious, and through it all he remembers his promise to Sokka: "I'll see you again.". When Azula met her brother in Ba Sing Se & told him he could come home, he believed her, even though she had made this exact offer before. I need it. For some strange reason his words were comforting, and Katara soon drifted off to sleep. In that time she had grown much stronger. She would be brave, and face this offense against her person as the warrior that she had been training to be. He stepped close to her, and roughly grabbed her wrists, slamming them against the cold rough wall. 9. He roamed over her full breast and pinched the nipple, before pulling gently. Slow updates and feel free to give suggestions that you would like to see in this story. I would have said come on fire boy and get you some of this! Just the two of them. He needed them. 7. He only stood there, inhaling the scent of her hair. To round off the saga, we have e) the Boiling Rock. I hate you! Katara said with powerful anger in her voice. Or, Katara receives a letter sent by prison inmate, Zuko Sozin, addressed to his mother, and it changes her life forever. Her tiny moans grew in strength and soon she was screaming in ecstasy. "When I said we could loot some stuff from the Royal Palace, I didnt mean THIS!!". A flicker of light appeared through a tiny opening in the metal door. Scarred and banished as a child when she wasn't Nature-benders are an incredibly rare and dangerous type of bender that is thought to have become e the avatar's big sister // legend of korra Being a teenag. At the confusion on his prisoners faces, he leaned forward, the torch casting grotesque shadows on his face. Katara: "Well, your papaya wife is not going to be me! If he had to take her here, and in chains, then so be it. For a moment he said nothing at all. There are hints in the story that Kuzon may have actually used his military mission as an excuse to actually help the surivors hide, but Aang is so upset by the point this is brought up that he refuses to entertain the possibility. I have a name you filthy bastard! You say that, but when I do this. Zuko said, before sucking her right breast into his warm mouth. Chapter 1 Wang Fire does have his sources, or it could have something to do with the White Lotus. When Zuko escapes and flees the fire nation he can only hope that he wont end up in the hands of another cruel captor. It does not go well. What if Yue started dreaming of a strange prince that was touched by the spirits like she was? He suckled and nipped at the taught nipple, continuing his hands caress on the right. Iroh proceeds to storm Pohuai stronghold, unknowingly releasing Aang, and beeing mighty confused when he cant find his nephew. Here's the link: *** Thanks to armypup614, there is a sequel in the making. He could work his way up from prisoner to ally, maybe. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". He kneaded her soft round flesh, teasing and pinching her caramel nipples until they were stiffened. The temptation of Suki bonding is a powerful, powerful force. Katara hung there upon her chains as the prince left the cell. Which doesnt even need to be a real scene; it could just be referenced in an off-handed heard about this from since if dads guys manner right before Boiling Rock. Thank you and have a nice day. In Book 2 Zuko and Katara kiss upon their reunion, forgetting that the rest of the Gaang and Jet, Smellerbee, and Longshot are in tow behind Katara. Kagome and the Pirate Captain, The Silver Hanyou. Pre-Southern Raiders, in which Zuko and Katara are captured by an underground cage-bending ring and forced to fight to the death. She closed her eyes to him and shook her head. Zuko was imprisoned after his attempted escape on the Day of the Black Sun. I wrote this at 3:00 in the morning after I was hit upside my head by my hentai muse. 'Zuzu, why couldn't you have just kept your mouth shut? ", Zuko: "Are you trying to insult me? As usual, Katara ignored his extremely valid point. Her visitor would be revealed soon enough. She closed her eyes and turned away from his face. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. I suppose if she had been courageous enough to leave her email then I could have asked her myself, but alas she omitted the address. katara. Azula evens out her breathing before she speaks. Her long brunette hair was matted with dry blood. Ozai has fallen but his beating heart has infuriated leaders across the other nations. When Zuko returns to the Fire Nation in Book 3, he plays on Ozai's vanity and selfishness to get him to agree to policies that will hopefully actually help their increasingly impoverished average citizens. Three years later, Team Avatar arrived at the castle as a soldier, after which they found Zuko in prison. Kali. "I've had enough of the brats disobedience. The revolution is coming and it wants another poster boy, but Zuko is not willing to lend his face to the cause. She groaned when she tried to lift her head. He didnt expect the Fire Nation to show up without attacking. She feared that he would take her again, and her body was still very much in pain. His future depended upon it. Useless. ***LEMON WARNING!!! He kissed her lips again, and said, Katara, I believe I will keep you. When General Iroh orders them to find Zuko's mother and sav. This is the first fanfic that I've ever written that was NOT about Sesshomaru and Kagome from Rumiko Takahashi's Inuyasha. Three years later, Team Avatar arrived at the castle as a soldier, after which they found Zuko in prison. Her silence was his answer, and he grunted as he moved his hands over the curve of her hips. Or, in which Katara is forced to work with Zuko and learns to understand him a little more along the way. Zuko formed a peculiar bond with an Earth Kingdom soldier and let himself be convinced that living in captivity would be better and safer than continuing running away from every nation. ; or the gang tries to find peace and heal in a postwar world. Of course not. It really was too bad he had to take her in the dungeon. Youre going to kill each other!. Haha! Theme: Nowhere to run.Prompts: Cornered. I know! "Aang, Ozai is the one who burned Zuko.." "Most life is sacred", but its best friends sharing a man kinda love, Zuko (Avatar) Has PTSD - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Shes more of a body guard that treats him like a brother, Episode: s01e19-20 The Siege of the North (Last Airbender), It's gonna suck and then it's gonna suck some more, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, Episode: s01e07-08 Winter Solstice (Last Airbender), Comics have been used as kindling and set on fire, canon ships sailing around in the background, Agricultural policy is only boring when you aren't at risk of going hungry, More tags will be added when/if story progresses to that point, Iroh has a better reason for being absent than running a tea shop, lone incident of graphic violence is present in Ch 18, Zuko isn't actually trying to kill himself, i mean it would be almost impossible not to, the rape is in the past and is going to be very vague, most of the trauma is vague and it's all in the past. Apologises for slow, if any, updates! The gaang takes Zuko up on his offer to have him as prisoner. Once Zuko returns home to the Fire Nation and is made Home Guardian by his father, he is very specifically not just. This time, Zuko doesnt make it back to his Uncle. Her refusal to speak answered his question, and Prince Zuko quickly stripped free of his clothing. The third book, Fire is Life, can be found here on Archive of Our Own and here on FanFiction.Net. For most of the series Aang had held up Kuzon as an example of why the Fire Nation can't be inherently evil; however, in Book 3 Aang learns that Kuzon became a famous Fire Nation war "hero" for using his insider knowledge of Air Nomad culture to hunt down survivors of the genocide. She is from a wealthy family and grew up close friends with Yue, the princess. Her supple breasts beckoned him, and he could feel his cock harden. When she moaned again, Zuko leaned forward. Read Chapter 41: To the Boiling Rock from the story The Concubine's Apprentice (an Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanfiction Zuko x OC) by TheGreatestConWoman with. Trapped on a wooden ship in the middle of the ocean, Zuko tries his hardest to stay in control of his bending and his temper with the Water Tribe crew that holds him captive. Hes expecting Zuko to be the angry teenager he was when they first met and blame Hakoda for this. Three years after the war Zuko is living a life of duty while Katara reluctantly travels the world with Aang. He teased her nub mercilessly in circular motion, and knew she would soon loose control. A cruel smirk appeared at the corner of his handsome mouth, and Katara pressed further into the wall. He stepped forward and ran his hand over her skin. Zuko has to learn navigating through his new reality of rules and people who were trained to hate his kind. She fidgeted with her hands and Zuko noticed. Zuko had actually visited his father frequently at the beginning of the prison sentence. La's perceived favoritism towards Zuko comes to affect Zuko's public image in the Fire Nation deeply. Will he help? What if he met Toph before any of the Gaang did? Don't look any deeper than that. Or does it happen at the White Lotus camp as in canon, but this time it was Iroh who feels he betrayed Zuko, because he gave up the hunt for his nephew in order to save the world? He whispered in panting breaths, Relax my dear. Kuzon for Aang. On their flight through the Earth Kingdom to get to Omashu, the Gaang and their new prisoner, Zuko, stop to get some information. Then the Avatar comes seeking a Firebending teacher. A cruel smirk appeared at the corner of his handsome mouth, and Katara pressed further into the wall. She struggled against the chains, but to no avail. He stepped back and looked her in the eyes. He knew that meant she needed to talk and it was something she was nervous about. His voice, so close to her sensitive ear sent chills dancing over her skin. His best bet is keeping his head down and trying to survive. Prisoner Zuko (Avatar) found family (but in prison) this totally is a fanfic of my own fanfic. because I guess people don't do that a lot? In Book 2, Zuko gets in a fight with Jet in a Ba Sing Se marketplace and uses pineapples exactly as Sokka described. Amidst the war to take down Fire Lord Ozai, Katara struggles to trust the Fire Prince while Zuko just wants to help the Avatar. A very loose interpretation of Cinderella. She couldn't tell him where Aang was, Hell, she wasn't even sure she knew! A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the perversions of my mind. That was the problem, really. Zhao is an absolute vile creep towards Zuko, which sets off all of Hakoda's parental alarm bells. Sweet sweet Suki bonding before Sokka shows up for a breakout, is all Im saying. That sounded doable enough. 20. A wicked sound really. Zhao has his way with Zuko and Hakoda does his best to pick up the pieces. Gradually Katara had become a powerful waterbender. A Zuko joins the Water Tribe story. Now youre gonna be taken from me too.' Frantically she looked around, then began pulling desperately on the chains. I only came because I wanted to protect the people of my tribe and my family. It starts off when Zuko is accepted in the Gaang - Katara doesn't trust him and fears that he will backstab them again. Zuko formed a peculiar bond with an Earth Kingdom soldier and let himself be convinced that living in captivity would be better and safer than continuing running away from every nation. 10. Does he show up to the Western Air Temple, smiling like a genial old man who knows how to Set Some Stuff On Fire, and the Gaang trips over themselves to shove Zuko at him, here-we-think-this-belongs-to-you? Youre going to kill each other!. The end of the 100-year war is uncharted territory. Dragon of the Prison Circuit Zuko has been practicing his breath of fire, and didnt waste that dragon field trip. Zuko: *already stealing someones sleeping bag, is so done with everyone and everything*. Caged. She returns the initial letter to its sender, Zuko, but the letters keep coming, and they're all from the Boiling Rock, one of the most notorious prison facilities in the country. She was nearing her release, and he stepped up to capture her lips once more. 'Zuzu, why couldn't you have just kept your mouth shut? If you're going to stoop so low as to RAPE me, the least you can do is say my name! She screamed in anger. I have been watching you, Katara. Seeing this, the man stopped. Y/n l/n, a fi Lei, granddaughter of the late Azula, has been trained as a firebender since she was a little girl and was taught by her great uncle, Lord Zuko. Aang: Youre going to be my firebending teacher? On the other hand, Zuko wouldve spent some time with the Gaang (and oh god, they wont have Appa on the way to Ba Sing Sethats not a trip thatll be easy), and Zukos return to the Fire Nation would potentially cause the same feelings that he experienced in the canon. OrA Prisoner Situation with a colonel who has some basic decency and compassion. "Maybe you could be free of it," Katara spoke up, causing the pair to look over in shock. In the end he doesn't care who has to get hurt to achieve his goals. And I think interactions with Jet and other characters would be extremely interesting. well it happens; Daddy Issues (and not only Zuko's!) I'd love a papaya wife.". What if Zuko ended up in Gaoling after separating from his Uncle? Katara is ready to do what is necessary to stall until rescue arrives, but much to her surprise, Zuko refuses to fight. And besides, who needs perfectly functioning fingers when you can breathe rainbow dragon fire? He didnt expect to get captured by the Fire Nation. no one knew where Kira is a noble's daughter and a firebender, she has been engaged to prince Zuko since they were young to be his concubine. Until a strange group of kids invade the Royal Palace, and accidentally rescue the formerly dead Prince Zuko -- their invasion had gone to shreds since the Fire Lord had disappeared, and now there was an unconscious maybe-probably-enemy lying by his feet. Yay for smut! After Agni Kai, Zuko disappears and no one knows where he is, nor did I know. I imagine their first conversation would go something like this: Zuko: If it helps, Ive literally been a prisoner of war for the past four months. 18. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", There were a lot of things Sokka didnt expect in his life. 11. Her climax brought about the building of his own and he rammed his engorged cock deeper into her core, slamming into her hot wetness time and again. Zaoh has captured Zuko and is going to send him to Ozai! Prisoner Zuko (Avatar) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Locked away among the bones of his ancestors, a lone dragon awaits the chance to purge the world of the evil in the line of Sozin. He placed the head of his cock at her opening, slowly pushing into her wetness. Oh, were not going to kill you, the guard promised. Zutara - Their Spark by Puffy Anxious. As always, I wrote this for myself but you can read it, too, if you'd like. 2. Acquaintance. If you're shy, too young, or strongly against rape, then don't read this! She has already posted the first chapter on mediaminer.org and I will ask her to do the same on AFF.net. Zuko was aghast. Trying to stick together when your captors will do anything to pit you against each other is hard, but it might be the only way of getting out alive.---Decided to try whumptober as one big story this year in the hope that it will keep me writing for the whole month. Her physical state had drained much of her energy, but her flashing blue eyes told the truth of her statement. Zuko has to learn navigating through his new reality of rules and people who were trained to hate his kind. ***. He hopes that this prisoner will help him to help Aang to reach the avatar state when nothing else works. your body betrays you.. The feeling was like molten heat sending liquid pools of pleasure curling in her abdomen. I will never tell you! Katara spat. His escape attempts have proven futile and he doesn't have any allies to speak of here. It wouldnt be out of character for Azula to enlist Zukos help in the fight against Aang, too, by enticing him with Ozais approval and the promise of home. During their stay in the North, Katara and Zuko would often secretly spend time in the Spirit Oasis, not knowing it was such a sacred location and favoring it instead for its seclusion. 3. This time, Zuko doesnt make it back to his Uncle. Ozai wanted him to quietly die in prison, but, after three years of torment, a young waterbender possing as an earthbender arrived at the prison, setting its inhabitants free. You have only to tell me one thing, and I will grant you your freedom. Chapter 8 As for Prince Zuko's pants as long as they are OFF who the hell cares what they are called!? Azula was successful in capturing her brother, where he will spend the rest of his days in the Boiling Rock. Zuko couldn't take it any longer. She moaned again, and he pulled away. Jee, concluding that it's possible Zuko was never given. This is where I do fanfics, occasional fanart, and reblogs cool stuff from other people. But all that being said, how does Sokka know about the Boiling Rock? Apologises for slow, if any, updates! You are wet for me, my little pet, Zuko sneered. Kaia, or formally known as Mizuki, is a young waterbender who was stolen from her family when she was just a baby. When Ozai burned Zuko at his agni kai, Zuko lost most of the vision in his left eye. Zuzu. Her fleshy tongue pushed against his own in a half attempt to exorcise him and the sensation made his groin ache in desire. Azula spoke quickly. Sometimes he came asking for advice. Suddenly she heard footsteps beyond the cell. His plan is working well enough so far; he's made it here, he's disguised as a guard, no one suspects him, now he just has to find his dad and get out. What if when Zuko was burned and banished he was left alone in the Earth Kingdom and General Fong took him prisoner. 6. Zuko has been in the custody of the water tribe chief for weeks, which has meant nothing good for the angry Fire Prince. she wore it like a loaded gun. Prisoner Zuko (Avatar) found family (but in prison) this totally is a fanfic of my own fanfic. Having been trapped in Fire Nation attire for the past years. In a meta-sense, Word of God admits they love putting him in embarrassing and ridiculous circumstances. That knowledge sparked her memory, and Katara gasped in fright. "I've had enough of the brats disobedience. Do not make us regret this.. Its a tour of the worlds cultures from the inside out thats also, yknow, traumatizing. Azula wants something entirely different for Zuko to bow before the new Firelord. She was kind enough to ask my permission to do Prisoner of the Firebending Prince II; I gave it, and wish her the best of luck with it. well it happens Daddy Issues (and not only Zuko's!) there was voices muttering before Ozai spoke again. While at the end of Zu. the one where Zuko is hurting and takes it out on himself. : a year after the final fight with Ozai, the gaang are living a peaceful life in Ba Sing Se, until Suki has to go back to her island, so she breaks up with Sokka. Language: English In the end he doesn't care who has to get hurt to achieve his goals. Now consider this: Iroh takes the role of og-Zuko as a constant threat in pursuit of his nephew. Yet, one remains. Theme: Nowhere to run.Prompts: Cornered. Zuzu. 8. A reader X zuko Y/n is a waterbending female from the Northern Water tribe. Azula gets so invested in this that she has servants create a list of flowery insults from old melodramatic plays for her to throw at Zuko. Zuko is an Awkward Turtleduck Enemies to Lovers Enemies to Friends Zuko (Avatar) Needs a Hug Blue Spirit Zuko (Avatar) Badass Katara (Avatar) POV Katara (Avatar) POV Alternating Pre-Katara/Zuko (Avatar) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Minor Violence Minor Injuries Minor Canonical Character (s) POV Minor Character Minor Original Character (s) `Oh yes, she is ready for me,' Zuko thought, as her nectar flowed forth to coat his fingers. General Fong has a special prisoner that he uses to train his men to fight firebenders.